Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 03

Story Info
Caitlyn and a friend take Andy out for a midnight swim.
4.1k words
4.64
53.8k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers

I felt a light touch against my arm, and I launched myself upright in my bed.

"Andy!" I heard a whisper in the dark. "It's just me. I'm sorry!"

It was Caitlyn's voice. I relaxed and took a deep exhale. "It's alright," I told her. "Sorry, I guess I was dreaming and that touch startled me is all." There was a pause while I caught my breath. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "What time is it?"

Everything was dark and I could faintly see the outline of Caitlyn sitting on the edge of my bed from the moonlight peering through my blinds.

"Yeah," she said, "everything is great. Um, it's like, 2 AM maybe?"

"Geez, Caitlyn. Well, what's up?" I asked, rubbing my eyes trying to get them to focus in the dim light.

"Well, everyone else is asleep except me and Taylor. And well..." Caitlyn trialed off a bit.

"Well...?"

"Well, we were wondering. Taylor and I," Caitlyn paused again.

"Come on already," I said sleepy and impatient.

"We want to go for a little night swim, and we thought it would be more exciting if you came out and joined us!" She finally said.

"Ugh, no way, I'm going back to bed -- we can swim any other time," I said falling back down into bed.

"Oh come on Andy, pleeeeeease!" my eyes were a little more in focus now and I could see Caitlyn's eyebrows lowered closer to each other, her forehead wrinkling as her eyes closed in on mine, her lips pouting. It was the saddest, cutest look I had ever seen.

"Pleeeeeese," she whispered again.

"Fine," I said. "This better be worth it," I told her.

"Yes! Meet us outside!" she finished and bounded out of the room.

I slowly sat back up and tossed my feet over the side of the bed. I walked over and opened up my window. A slightly cool breeze came into my room, and I closed it. "These girls are crazy," I thought. I put on my bathing suit and a t-shirt, and pulled on my hoodie, then walked downstairs and outside.

As I approached the area on the beach where Caitlyn and Taylor were, I noticed they also had sweatshirts on.

"You guys," I said. "It's a little cold out tonight, don't you think?"

"Yeah, but it's so beautiful out too!" Taylor said. I looked out over the lake. She was right. The low set moon reflected across the entire length of the lake, shimmering with the shallow ripples in the water from the light gusts of wind. I looked back to Taylor and Caitlyn, both their heads tilted up towards the sky. I looked up as well.

"Wow," I said. "Of all the years I've been here, I've never seen this many stars out before. The sky's never this clear at night here."

I looked back to Taylor and Caitlyn. They tilted their heads back down as well. Another cool breeze drafted over us and my body shivered.

"Here, take a quick shot it'll warm you up," Taylor said smiling, handing me a cup. Taylor's freckles and thick glasses made her look absolutely adorable in the dim moon light.

I grabbed the cup, and noticed there was quite a bit more than one shot in it. I took a little sip first. It went down smooth, and I threw back the rest of it. Taylor was right, I could feel a warmness float down my throat.

"Good job!" Taylor said, picking up the bottle of alcohol and taking a quick swig for herself. She grimaced slightly, then smiled. "Warm courage in a bottle!" she proclaimed. "Ok, is everyone ready?" She added, taking off her sweatshirt, placing it down on a beach chair followed by her glasses. Caitlyn followed, taking off her sweatshirt too. They then shimmied out of their t-shirts and shorts. Neither of them were wearing bathing suits though, the two of them only wearing a bra and panties.

"Jumping in in your underwear?" I asked.

Silence followed for what seemed like a minute or two, Caitlyn and Taylor just looked at each other.

"You didn't tell him?" Taylor asked Caitlyn. "I thought that was the whole point!"

"Well..." Caitlyn started. "Well, I thought it would be easier if we got him out here first and then told him." Caitlyn's head was down looking at the ground while her right foot pushed sand back and forth.

"What's going on guys?" I questioned.

Silence again. Then Caitlyn looked up, but still didn't say anything.

"Caitlyn?" I questioned more sternly.

Caitlyn looked at me for another moment, then finally spoke up.

"Well, we were actually planning on going skinny dipping!"

"No way guys!" I said immediately, without thought. "Swimming now is bad enough. It's too cold as it is. I'll be freezing with no clothes on."

"Oh come on Andy!" Taylor said shyly. "You're already out here. I mean, what's a little less clothes?" I paused a moment to ponder this actually meant. At first I was only focused on the cold, but the thought of seeing Caitlyn AND Taylor naked at the same time was too much to resist, regardless of the temperature.

"Besides," Taylor added, "We're already pretty drunk, so the liquor will keep us warm. This is also probably your only chance to see two beautiful women naked at the same time." Taylor winked at me, then as if embarrassed about what she just said, looked down at her feet nearly mimicking Caitlyn just before, pushing sand around with her foot, side to side.

I waited a moment or two, just to add to the suspense, then said, "Ok, I'm convinced. But on one condition."

"Which is...?" Caitlyn said.

"The two of you have to strip first."

"No way," Taylor said. "That's not fair I'll feel even more embarrassed knowing you're standing there watching me undress the whole time. If we do it at the same time it'll be easier for everyone!"

"Nope," I said unrelenting. "You two go first or I'm not going in."

Taylor contemplated this for a moment.

"Let's just do it," Caitlyn told Taylor. "It's cold outside, do you know what that does to a penis?" she asked. "If we strip first, then we'll get to see Andy at his best."

Taylor nodded. "Fine, but no chickening out!" She demanded. "Once we strip you have to follow, ok?"

"Don't worry," I assured her, "I'll strip right after you do."

Taylor's arms reached around to the back of her bra. I was already excited at the prospect of seeing both these amazing volleyball bodies naked at the same time. My penis was starting to swell.

"Ok, ready?" Caitlyn said. "On the count of three." Caitlyn and Taylor looked at each other.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Taylor said.

"One!" Caitlyn called out. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Two!" Caitlyn called out again.

"Three!"

With that they simultaneously removed their bras. Caitlyn, less embarrassed, let her amazing, perky breasts hang freely. Taylor was a little more reserved at first, covering herself up with her arms.

"Come on, Taylor," Casey encouraged. "You've got nothing to be embarrassed about. The sooner you let Andy see them the easier it will be."

Facing me but still looking down at the ground, Taylor dropped one arm to her side, then the other, exposing herself to me.

"Taylor, Caitlyn was right," I said. "You're tits are amazing!" They were a little bigger than Caitlyn's were, less perky but perfect teardrop shaped. A good handful, and her nipples were erect, just like Caitlyn's, probably from the cold. Taylor's pale, freckled face was a reflection of the rest of her cute, fit body.

"Thanks, Andy," she said, glancing up at me shyly, then looking back down at the sand.

"Ok, you're up!" Caitlyn told me.

"Almost!" I said. "But you two aren't naked yet," I pointed out.

"Come on, Andy, give us something before we're completely naked," Taylor said. "I mean, this was a bold enough move on my part. I don't usually do this kind of thing, you know."

"Fine, fine," I said. I slowly started to take my hoodie off, and halfway through decided to put on a little show. I started to rock my hips, swaying my body side to side while removing the rest of my shirt. Caitlyn applauded followed by Taylor calling out, "Go Andy! Go Andy!"

I tossed Taylor my hoodie once it was off, and then danced the same way while taking off my t-shirt. Once off, I took hold of both sides of the shirt, put it between my legs, and slid it back and forth as if riding it. The girls both called out, and I tossed my t-shirt to Caitlyn this time, leaving me with only my bathing suit, clearly sporting a hard on underneath.

"Alright," I said. "It's your turn to finish."

"How about we all do this part together this time? Please?" Taylor pouted. "I'd feel so much more comfortable."

I gave it a minute to think about it again. "Fine," I said. "You two have been great I can't complain."

"Ok, are you ready Taylor?" Caitlyn asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she said.

"Ready, Andy?"

"Clearly," Taylor said, answering for me while looking at my hard on. She looked up at me, then turned her head away bashfully. "Uh, Sorry," she said.

"Don't sweat it," I told her. "I've been staring at you at Caitlyn nonstop. Yeah, I'm ready too."

"Ok everyone, on three again," Caitlyn said, quickly counting down this time. "One! Two! Three!"

This time all three of us removed our bottoms. As I lowered my bathing suit to the ground I watched Taylor drop her underwear. Her legs looked just as toned as Caitlyn's and her hips and ass a little wider. They both stood straight up. My eyes darted back and forth between Taylor and Caitlyn, trying to absorb as much of this image as I could. Two amazing girls completely naked. They were both staring at my cock, which extended forward from my body. Taylor walked up towards me, reaching down towards it. Was she going to touch it? My excitement nearly gave me an orgasm. Never in a million years would I have expected Taylor to be doing this!

She extended her hand towards it, pressed my hard cock down towards the ground, then released it, allowing it to spring back upward, the momentum carrying it up and down again a few more times. Taylor giggled.

"I always wanted to do that!" She laughed.

Caitlyn came over and did the same thing, both watching as it sprang up and down. We all laughed a bit at how silly it was, but at the same time having two girls touching me, even in a joking way, was turning me on more and more. I could feel the blood rushing into my penis.

"Wow Caitlyn," Taylor said. "You weren't joking I'm glad we stripped first! You two must have had quite a good time before."

I paused a second, taking in what Taylor just said, then looked up to Caitlyn. "You told her!?" I asked, not really upset, mostly surprised. "I thought we were keeping it a secret!"

"I'm sorry, Andy!" Caitlyn said very sincerely. "I hope you're not mad -- it's just that -- I went back outside and Taylor and I had another drink. I was just so excited about the whole day I had to tell someone! And then Taylor got curious and wanted to see too! So we got you to come out here and-"

I smiled at Caitlyn. "It's ok," I said, realizing how ridiculous the situation was. "I'm not mad at all! How could I be, I mean, you telling Taylor lead to two beautiful, hot girls standing right in front of me, naked!" As I said that, I got even hotter. Caitlyn AND Taylor had NO clothes on, both in front of me, playing with my erection.

Caitlyn smiled back at me, her shoulders relaxing from a stressed position and then composing herself. "Alright, then," she said, "Are we going to do this or what?"

"Let's get this over with already," I said, realizing how chilly it was again. I started to run towards the water, then slowed down to let Caitlyn and Taylor catch up, then let them pass by me. I watched as their amazing butts jiggled, their hips twisting left and right with each step till they dove head first into the water. I followed quickly, diving in as well, and we swam out deep enough till our bodies were covered by the water.

"Wow, skinning dipping feel AMAZING!" Taylor said.

"I know!" Caitlyn agreed. "Feeling the water move over all the parts you never get to feel! It's indescribable."

"Geez what a rush that was!" I added. "The cold water really makes you feel alive, too!"

The three of us swam around a bit, enjoying the feeling and freedom of the water swooshing around our bodies.

"The water's not so bad, as long as you keep moving," I said swimming side to side, enjoying the flow of water over my erect penis. I looked over to Caitlyn and Taylor. The water was high enough to completely cover Caitlyn's breasts and I could faintly see them under the water, but since Taylor was a little taller than Caitlyn, I occasionally caught another glimpse of her breasts bobbing up and down over the water.

Knowing no one could see me under the water, I started to stroke my cock to the sight of Caitlyn and Taylor. I could only see their outlines for the most part, but imagining their naked bodies floating under the water was all I needed. Caitlyn and Taylor were gently splashing each other and giggling, not giving me any attention, and soon I focused most of my attention on Taylor, as I could see more of her wonderful breasts than I could from Caitlyn. Masturbating in front of them like this was a huge turn on, and soon Taylor's chest was all I could look at, but I was staring too obviously. Taylor began to notice me watching, and that her tits were exposed sometimes.

"Hey, no fair!" she called out throwing her arm over her chest. Your penis is too far under the water to see, but you get to look at me and Caitlyn the whole time!" Taylor began to swim closer to me. I realized I was still stroking my penis, and slowed down as Taylor approached to make it less obvious what I was doing. It felt amazing jerking off to Taylor right in front of me, knowing she had no idea.

"Hey, I never said this was going to be fair," I said with a smirk.

"I agree with Taylor," Caitlyn said. "We should do something to even this out a little bit."

"Yeah," Taylor chimed in again, and thought a moment. "Float on your back!" She demanded.

"What?" I asked.

"Float on your back for at least a minute!" Taylor said. "So we get a good long look at that cock of yours."

"It's only fair," Caitlyn added again. "You've been watching us this whole time, but we can't see you at all!"

"Alright, alright," I protested, upset I had to stop touching myself, but at the same time I was excited the girls wanted to see me naked. "Exactly one minute, ok? Get a good look while you can, you perverts," I joked.

Caitlyn and Taylor both splashed water at me and laughed. "Oh you're one to talk," Caitlyn said.

"You pervs ready?" I asked. Caitlyn and Taylor both swam right up next to me, and I leaned back, floating, my erection pointing straight up towards the sky. Knowing two naked girls wanted to watch me like this was a huge turn on.

"It grew even bigger!" Taylor pointed out, reaching for it and giving it a few strokes, then bending it down and letting it spring back up again, then bending it side to side with the same result. "This is fun!"

"My turn!" Caitlyn said, swimming to my other side, touching my penis the same way.

"You're right, I've never just played with one of these like this before! If I were a guy I'd never get anything done, I'd just spend all my time playing with my erection," Caitlyn laughed.

"I'd probably say the same thing about your breasts if I were a girl," I smiled, at the same time getting harder and harder from the girls playing with my penis. "Talking about unfair," I mentioned, "you girls have done an awful lot of touching, and I have to say, it's not very fair that I haven't been able to touch either of you yet." I wasn't sure if that comment was going to fly, but the girls looked at each other, seemingly thinking about it.

"Fine!" Taylor was the first to say, "You're right. We were complaining about being fair before, so you get to touch us now."

"Oh my god are you serious?" I asked immediately, surprised that Taylor was so willing to do this.

"Sure, I mean, why not, you let me play with your penis, right? She said swimming a little closer to my arms. While I was still floating on my back, Taylor grabbed my hand and placed it over her breast.

It was amazing. Her breast encompassed my entire hand and I squeezed tight, making small circles while gripping it. Taylor tilted her head back, clearly enjoying me feeling her up. She then put her hand over mine, guiding it under the water and placed it against her pussy. It almost felt hot under the cold water. I ran my fingers over it softly, and Taylor moaned lightly.

"Oh my god, are you getting her off right in front of me??" Caitlyn asked perplexed for a moment. "Holy shit this is hot! Go Taylor!" She said excitedly. Caitlyn swam over behind Taylor and reached around her, squeezing both of Taylor's tits hard, and Taylor's body began to writhe under my hand. Caitlyn then guided Taylor closer to my hard cock, taking Taylor's hand, wrapping it around it, and stroking it together.

"Oh god, this feels so good you guys!" I told them.

After a minute or two Taylor let out a long moan, then grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her pussy. "I'm good," she smiled to me, and leaned her head over my erection.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. "Is Taylor really going to do this?"

Taylor's head dipped down and began licking the head of my cock up and down, then side to side.

"I want in on this too," Caitlyn said and swam back around to my other side. While still floating on my back, Caitlyn dove right in and began to lick my cock with Taylor. Soon their lips were together and they slid their heads up and down my shaft, their tongues gliding over my penis simultaneously. In the cold air their moist mouths made my entire body quiver.

"Guys, guys!" I said suddenly. "Guys I can't last much longer!" I said. As if it was some form of encouragement, Caitlyn and Taylor moved their mouths up and down more vigorously. Taylor reached up with her hand and lightly stroked my balls, and that put me over the edge. The sight of a naked Caitlyn and Taylor going down on my like this, I couldn't take it any longer, and I felt and orgasm erupt inside of me. "I'm cumming!" I warned.

Warm sperm spilled out over the head of my penis, sliding down the shaft. At this point Caitlyn and Taylor both stopped to watch. They stared at it a while, and when I was finished Taylor splashed some water over to clean it off. She then leaned in and gave my cock a few more licks. I leaned my body back under the water.

I stood, catching my breath, still enjoying the sight of Caitlyn's and Taylor's breasts bobbing in the water. We were all silent for a minute.

"Is anyone else suddenly really fucking cold?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yes!" Taylor said. "Let's get back in!"

The three of us swam back to shore and dashed towards our towels, engulfing ourselves in them. Shivering, we instinctively huddled together to stay warm.

"Getting out is by FAR the worst part!" Taylor said.

"Yeah," I added. "Can we get inside now?"

"Yup," Caitlyn agreed. We grabbed our clothes and began to run towards the porch. When we were about half way to the house, I noticed a light on in one of the rooms upstairs. It was my room, and I was pretty sure I hadn't left the light on. I glanced up trying not to break stride, as even the ground was starting to make my toes numb, and as I did, I saw one of the venetian blinds flicker closed. Someone was watching us -- but for how long? I couldn't think about it now, I was too cold, and ran even faster towards the house.

We reached the house and once inside, a warmth hit us and we all relaxed a bit. We were still naked, covered by our towels, and placed our clothes down on the chair right by the door. Contemplating who was up in my room, I heard a voice.

"Go out for a little night swim?" the voice asked. It was my dad, entering the house from the front door, my stepmom following right behind.

All three of us were silent in shock. We didn't expect them back till tomorrow sometime. How long ago did they get back? Just now? Did they see what we were doing? Were their bottles of alcohol lying around? Could they tell we were still naked under our towels???

partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers
12