Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my bathing suit down again and this time didn't resist. I started stroking my cock hard right away. Soon I got up onto my knees and started to thrust my pelvis forwards and back, imitating the motions of fucking her. I watched as her amazing, naked body walked towards her bed, and then she was out of view. I thought about holding off until she came back by the mirror, but I wasn't sure if that was even going to happen or not, so I decided to try and finish right then.

I closed my eyes and imagined Jess's tall, long body was on top of mine as I jerk off. Her legs straddle my body and she slides herself onto me. Her body writhes on mine and she can't get enough of it. She rides and harder and harder. Soon she's moaning out, calling my name. "Andy, oh god, yes Andy! Yes!"

The closet door is wrenched open. Jess, clothed now in a shirt and underwear, stood there glaring down at me, on my knees with my cock in my hand.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." Jess scolded.

I couldn't think of what to say. My first thought was to explain that Caitlyn took me up there, but I couldn't do that to her, she wasn't even here.

"Uhhh," I started. "Surprise?" I said with a halfhearted grin, hoping she would somehow laugh it off.

"Were you watching me the whole time?!" she demanded. "Even before I went into the shower?? How DARE you!?"

Jess was irate. My stupid joke clearly made her more pissed off. I struggled to quickly get my bathing suit back up and as I stood up to do so, Jess grabbed my arm and threw me out of the closet, into her room. My bathing suit, which I had nearly managed to get back on, fell back to the floor and I tripped over it, luckily landing on her bed, flat on my back, with my bathing suit around my ankles. Unfortunately, my cock was still rock hard, pointing straight up in the air.

"Well, do you have an answer?!" she was nearly yelling at me, slowly walking closer to me. "How long have you been watching me??"

"Listen, Jess, I'm sorry!" I started to plead with her, hoping at the very least she would quiet down a bit so no one else in the house would hear her. "I... I was looking for Caitlyn in her room, and, well, I kind of stumbled into her closet, and then I didn't know what this door was here for, and I didn't know it was to your room. And, well, and then I saw you come in. And I, I..."

"You started masturbating to me?" This time, the tone in Jess's voice changed slightly. She was still angry, but I could tell there was some part of her that was curious, if not a little turned on by this. I remembered the other night dancing with her, how unashamed she was grinding my hard cock.

"Sorry, Jess," I started again, tilting my head down bashfully, trying to avoid looking at her but also trying to ignore the fact that my cock was still rock hard. "I, guess I couldn't help myself," I resolved.

"Well," Jess started, she was standing right in front on me now; there was still intrigue in her voice. "I guess you liked what you saw then?"

I nodded. "Jess, you have an amazing body! I know I shouldn't have been spying on you like that, but..." I trailed off, looking her up and down. Somehow my cock was getting even harder.

"Well, don't let me stop you then," Jess said. I froze. Was she telling me to continue jerking off? Right in front of her?

"Go on, finish what you started." Jess raised her eyebrows at me, all while staring at my cock. I wasn't sure if it was a trick or not, if she was going to freak out and get angry again. I slowly brought my hand back to my cock and began to stroke it again. It wasn't a trick though, Jess was definitely into watching me. I stroked it a little faster, looking right at Jess while doing so.

"Hmmmmmm, yeah," Jess said encouragingly. "Keep it going."

Jess's own hand lifted up her shirt, slightly exposing her stomach, then slid her hand down her panties. Her hand bulged out as she was making obvious circle motions around her pussy. I didn't know what to think of all this, so I just went with it. Watching Jess like this was even more of a turn on than before! I couldn't believe she ended up being ok with it the whole time!

"Andy," Jess said in a low moan. "Yeah, Andy, rub that hard cock for me." It wasn't a request, it was more of a demand. "Go faster, Andy," she said, quickening her own pace. "Jerk that hard cock." I started to stroke it faster, and soon afterwards Jess stopped for just a moment to take her shirt off. She was braless, so all that prevented her from being completely naked was her thin string panties.

Amazed at what was happening, I stroked it even faster now, and Jess responded accordingly. Still awestruck with my erect penis, Jess dropped her underwear to the floor and cautiously maneuvered onto the bed, straddling me just like I imagined her doing just before, careful not to miss a beat while masturbating herself. "You want to fuck me, Andy?" she asked dominantly.

In no time she lifted one leg up, positioned her pussy over my hard penis, and slowly slid down, engulfing it. "Oh, FUCK yes!" Jess said. "Oh my god, Andy! Your cock feels SO GOOD!"

Jess was immediately bouncing her body up and down, causing the entire bed to rock.

"Jess, your pussy is so tight! Fuck!" it truly felt amazing. It was as if her tight, skinny body caused her vagina to tighten up as well. Her vagina was incredibly moist though, so my cock slid in and out of her with ease, creating an amazing amount of heat and friction between us.

Jess started to gyrate her hips while continuing to bounce up and down, which, due to her thin body frame, enunciated her pelvic bones in an amazing way. Her breasts bobbed up and down with her motion, I watched as they clapped against her rib cage. Jess tilted her head back, her red hair falling back with it. "Fuck, Andy, this feels too good. I'm going to cum soon. Yes!" She exclaimed. "Andy, oh God, fuck me, Andy, Fuck me!" She chanted, and as she was doing so, I heard another faint moaning, coming from the closet.

Jess noticed too, because she completely stopped fucking me. Jess sat, my penis still inside her, and looked over to the closet, then back to me. "Jesus, Andy, tell me there wasn't someone ELSE in the closet with you..."

"Uh, hey, Caitlyn?" I called out. "You might as well come on out." I figured there was no denying it at this point.

Caitlyn, completely naked, stepped out from the closet.

"Oh, what the FUCK, guys?" Jess said, almost comically. "Is there anyone ELSE in my closet?"

"No, just Andy and me," Caitlyn said, head facing downwards, her hands covering her breasts and pussy. "Sorry."

"Well, can you tell me what's going on here?" Jess asked. Her hips slowly started gyrating again, keeping me and herself near the edge of cumming.

"Sorry, I'm actually the one that brought Andy up here to watch you. We were watching you together, but I got back into the closet too late and then I was so turned on by the both of you, I couldn't help it I had to get myself off, too!" Caitlyn smiled hopefully towards Jess. "It wasn't Andy's fault at all, he didn't even know where I was taking him."

Jess, still grinding me slightly, paused a moment. "I can't even comprehend this right now. Caitlyn, we can discuss this later. You're looking ridiculously hot right now. All I want is for you to stop trying to hide that amazing body of yours and come help me fuck this boy's cock."

Caitlyn jumped up onto the bed in a single bound. Never had I seen someone move so fast before. "His cock is amazing, isn't it!?" Caitlyn asked Jess, who was back to bouncing my penis in and out of her again.

"It's so big and, Oh Yes! Hard!" Jess said.

Jess rode me faster and faster, until she was on the verge of cumming, and then stopped, and got up off me.

"Let's switch it up," Jess said, turning around on her knees and pressing her ass towards me, wanting me to fuck her from behind. Caitlyn decided to do the same thing. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was going to fuck Jess AND Caitlyn doggie style.

"Give Caitlyn a go, I want to watch you fuck her first," Jess told me.

I got up behind Caitlyn and slowly eased my cock into her. She was already wet and ready to go. Her vagina somehow felt softer than Jess's did. It's wasn't quite as tight, which was good because a little less friction would help me last longer now. I held her hips and guided her body forwards and back, occasionally massaging her ass and giving her a slap. She seemed to enjoy it when I did that.

Soon, Jess started playing with Caitlyn's tits and they began making out. It was ridiculously hot and I nearly came several times, but was able to hold off. I decided to reach over and start fingering Jess while I fucked Caitlyn, and she responded immediately, moaning loudly.

Caitlyn started to moan louder too. "Andy, oh God Andy I'm so sensitive right now! Oh, Andy! Fuck me! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Fuck ME!"

Caitlyn pressed her body away from me, unable to take it anymore, rolling onto her back and tilting her head up towards the ceiling out of breath. Jess didn't miss a beat and slid her body over on top of Caitlyn's so they were facing each other, allowing me to fuck her from behind now. I pressed my cock into her vagina and immediately started fucking Jess hard. Jess was into it, moving her body forwards and then slamming her ass backwards into my cock. It seemed I couldn't fuck her hard enough. Each time she pulled out she would more vigorously press back into me, harder and faster. I was thrusting into her as hard as I could, and noticed Caitlyn fondling her breasts while underneath her, licking and sucking on them.

"Oh, god. Andy! I'm going to cum!" Jess told me.

"Fuck, Jess," I said, "Me too!"

"Fuck me, Andy! Keeping fucking me! Don't stop don't stop!" Jess chanted as she jackhammered her tight pussy back and forth. "Andy, are you going to cum? Cum inside me, please Andy, please cum inside me! Oh, yes! Fuck me, Andy! Fuck me!"

I couldn't last any longer. I grabbed Jess by the hips and slammed into her one last time, holding her tight as cum erupted into her pussy. I felt load after load pulse into her, and as I ejaculated into her I could feel her body writhe with pleasure. A few moments later, and I had finished, and pulled out of her. The three of us collapsed onto the bed, silent for a while.

"You know," Jess started to say after catching her breath. "I'm still pissed off at you two, for cheating during the volleyball game earlier."

Caitlyn and I looked at each other for a moment, then all three of us burst out laughing. Once the laughter subsided, we all started to get our clothes back on.

"You two leave out the closet back from Caitlyn's room," Jess said. "I don't want anyone in the halls to see all three of us clamor out of my room at the same time. As great a time as this was, I don't want anyone else to know this happened, you guys got that?"

"Yeah, of course," Caitlyn said smiling.

"Got it," I replied as well.

Caitlyn and I went back through her closet and into her room, where she closed the closet door behind us.

"Sorry, Andy!" she said. "I went downstairs for some water and your dad and stepmom were in the kitchen! They started talking about the house and the week we've all been having. By the time I finally got away and back upstairs you were already on Jess's bed masturbating!"

"No worries. It could have gotten bad, but it all worked out. Jess is a pretty cool girl after all. I mean, she was super pissed at first, but honestly, I think the only thing she was angry about the whole time was actually losing a volleyball game." Caitlyn and I laughed.

"How'd you end up on her bed, anyway?"

"I tried waiting for you, but didn't know how much longer Jess was going to be naked for, so I started to jerk off. I guess I was doing it a little too loud, and she caught me. She pulled me out of the closet, then I think she was turned on by me thinking she was hot, and then she told me to finish jerking off for her."

"This week has been one wild story after another, huh?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yeah, it's too bad tomorrow's our last day," I replied solemnly.

We were both quiet for a moment.

"Come on, Andy," Caitlyn started. "Let's go downstairs and actually get something to eat."

I laughed. "Oh, yeah! I forgot that's what we came in to do."

And with that, Caitlyn and I left her room and sprang down the steps, wondering what adventures our remaining time at the lake house wound bring.

12