Fun with a Co-worker Ch. 01

Story Info
Max and Stella go out for dinner and fun... Maybe love.
9.5k words
4.69
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE ARE OLDER THAN 18!!!

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. This is a shorter story but fun and sad in some spots. I like my drama and turmoil.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________________

In my mid 20s, I was charming, handsome and virile. I was 6' 2" and 180 lbs of lean muscle. My dark brown hair was cut asymmetrically with a hard part on one side and blended on the other. I was well tanned and a hard worker. I was able to get pretty much any woman that I pleased.

I started off by dating gorgeous, perfectly built women; blondes, brunettes, redheads. Most were nice, some boring, some full of themselves and some just plain crazy. Maybe it was me, but the common thread with all these women were the sex was boring as fuck. They figured since they were pretty they could just lay there, with their legs spread and take whatever was given. I tried romance, foreplay, role playing; anything to spice it up. None of them seemed that into any of it. They were happy with the boring sex, occasionally having an orgasm here or there. For me, it felt more like I was performing a bodily function. Like taking shits only pleasurable ones at that. I know I know, how dare I complain. But seriously, if screwing a gal has as much passion as going to the dentist what's the point.

Then I had a chance encounter with a co-worker Stella. She was a lovely woman in her late 30s from the midwest, brown hair, big round eyes, olive skin and nice but plain features. She had a voluptuous body but was by no means heavy. She spent a few months at our facility and I had to work closely with her. I enjoyed her company and she made me laugh with her teasing jokes and funny ways. We grew to be very close friends.

Some co-workers and I would take her out to show her the town so she wouldn't get lonely here by herself. She was no longer married as her husband had passed away a few years earlier but had two girls at home. She missed them terribly of course. They stayed with their grandparents when she had to travel for business.

One Friday she hopped into my cubicle and sat across from me. Her lovely full breasts jiggled as she sat. "Hi Max!" She said in a sing-song manner, "What are you up to tonight?"

"Was gonna head out to Petey's with the gang." I said and smiled, "Why don't you join us?"

She wrinkled her cute little nose with a pout, "I don't feel like Petey's tonight."

"Ok, what did you have in mind?"

"How about Delmonico's?"

"I don't know if the gang is up for an elegant dinner tonight." I said doubtfully, "They probably want to blow off a little steam after the last couple weeks. Speaking of which, your presentation today was dynamite."

She blushed a little at the compliment, "Thank you Max, how very sweet of you." She paused and said quietly, "I was thinking just you and I could go. You've been so nice to me since I arrived. You really treated me like family. Dinner is my treat."

"Just you and me?" I said, a little awkward with a puzzled look.

"Oh no," she looked down disappointed, "It was just a thought. I wanted to have a nice dinner to repay you for your kindness."

Realizing I hurt her, I quickly recovered, "I'd love to go to dinner with you Stella. I didn't mean to upset you, I was just surprised by the invitation" I stood and bowed gently, "I would be honored."

She smiled brightly and giggled at my old fashioned gesture, "Wonderful. Pick me up at 6:30."

"Will do and there's no way I'm letting you pay. You've got two little girls to think about" I said as she gently pecked me on both my cheeks and slowly walked out of my cube. I leaned back and followed her with my eyes as she walked down the aisle. She looked over her shoulder and caught me watching her. She wasn't mad though. She just smiled and winked at me.

I had never really noticed before but she had a magnificent ass. It was full and round topped with a skinny waist. It jiggled and bounced gently as she walked. She had magnificent curves and her tight navy blue skirt clung to her accentuating everything. I don't think I'd ever seen her in a skirt so tight.

'Hmm,' I thought to myself, 'Interesting turn of events. Delmonico's is my favorite. Did she know that?' I shrugged my shoulders and said to myself in a low Voice, "I hope my gray flannel suit is in good shape.'

__________

I went home after work and showered. I put on a crisp white french cuff shirt with my favorite cufflinks. I liked getting dressed up for dinner and realized that I missed it. I pulled on my gray suit and quickly buffed some lifegiving shine into my black wingtips.

I got into my car and drove to her residence hotel. I parked in a space close to the front door and went into the lobby. I called her from my cell phone.

"Hello Max," she said. It was definitely Stella but she sounded different. "I'll be down in a moment."

I quickly checked the score of the baseball game to see who was winning. A few moments later, I noticed the music in the lobby had changed from the normal generic Muzak to a song I was familiar with. The song `The Sky is Broken' by Moby definitely seemed out of place for the lobby. Maybe the guy behind the desk was bored to tears and needed to change things up. Who knows.

I heard the tone from the elevator and the door opened. I turned my gaze towards the elevator and promptly dropped my phone. 'Thank God I bought the case protector.' I quickly stooped over and grabbed my phone.

The vision of Stella was otherworldly. Her dark hair was curled playfully to her shoulders. She normally never wore makeup but what she put on tonight was just enough to draw you into her now lovely features. Her eyeshadow expertly applied making her eyes look smokey and daring. Her full lips were painted in a luscious glossy red. Her long sleeve black mini dress clung to her curves as if it were painted on. The plunging neckline showed off her ample enticing cleavage. It was the shortest dress I had ever seen her in, stopping mid thigh. She wasn't wearing any stockings or panty hose showing off her gorgeous toned silky thighs, her legs ending in black patent leather heels. Her gorgeous body bounced and jiggled with every glorious step sending shockwaves through my core. She was walking to the beat of the song like a runway model on the catwalks in Milan. She was simply mesmerizing.

I managed to close my mouth as she approached, gently swaying her hips. I was truly shocked. She was amazing, her confident sexuality oozing from her.

She did a quick twirl, tucked her chin to her shoulder in a demure pose. Batting her eyelashes at me, "Do you like?" she whispered in a sultry tone.

Her voice broke me out of my trance. I blinked a couple of times, "Oh my Stella..." was all I could get out.

She came in close, put her hands on my hips and strained up to gently kiss me on the lips. It was brief but electric. I felt a familiar tingle in my loins but thankfully didn't get a full-on erection.

"You look amazingly sexy," was all I could muster. I finally regained composure, realizing I was talking to my equal at work. "I'm sorry, that was entirely inappropriate.' I straightened myself. "Shall we," I said, offering her my elbow.

She had a look of triumph on her face as she smiled devilishly. She bit her lower lip, took my elbow and gently leaned against my arm. We walked to the car making small talk like we hadn't seen each other all day.

At the car, I opened the door for her and held her hand as she lowered herself to the seat. Jesus, looking down at her luscious chest from above was almost more than I could take. I could almost see under her skirt as it rode up. She caught me peeking again and simply smiled and winked. I didn't think I would need to worry about the possibility of a raging erection having dinner with Stella. Wow was I wrong.

She thanked me and I gently secured her door, walked to the driver's side, slid into my seat and started the car.

" I'm hungry," she purred, leaning on the center console, brushing the back of her hand over my thigh.

"Me too." I smiled, enjoying her gentle touch. "Delmonico's is my favorite."

She smiled slyly, "I know."

This made me curious, but I let it go.

She plugged her phone into my car system and turned on the Back to Black album by Amy Winehouse. Again, another favorite and she skipped the first song like I always do. I know we talked about music a lot but I can't remember mentioning that. I stole a quick glance and she just smiled staring out the window. After a 20 minute drive, mostly in sexually charged silence, we pulled up to Delmonico's. One of the valets moved to the passenger side and opened the door for Stella. I saw his eyes grow wide as he helped her from the car. Another moved to the driver's side and opened my door. I stepped out and tipped him as he got in to park the car. I tipped the other valet as well. He was in a slight daze but thanked me all the same.

Again, I offered Stella my arm. She took it and as we walked to the door, I whispered, "What have you done to the poor boy?"

She giggled, looking behind her and winking at the young man, "More than he bargained for."

I opened the door and ushered her in. We walked up to the concierge. "Table for 2 under Stella." She said sweetly but with confidence.

"Ah yes. Welcome to Delmonico's. We have a cozy snug ready for you." If you're not familiar, a snug is a table for customers who would like some privacy while they dine. They are fitted with heavy velvet curtains and the server always asks permission before opening them. This one was unique in that it had a romantic curved bench rather than sitting across from each other.

'Interesting choice of seating,' I thought to myself as I helped her into the soft bench. She scooted towards the middle. Not knowing where to sit, I sat towards the end but not on the absolute end.

She frowned and pouted, "Max you're so far away. Come sit next to me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me close. Then leaning close she planted my hand on her bare thigh just below the hem of her short dress. I swear I could feel heat rolling from her nether region.

I inhaled sharply, a little color blushing my cheeks.

Stella looked me in the eyes and giggled, "You ok Max?" She kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Just fine Stella dear." I managed. I have never been this out of sorts around a woman. She was driving me crazy with her teasing and flirtations.

Just then the server arrived. " Hello, my name is Jonathan. I'll be assisting you this evening. Can I start you off with a drink while you scan the menu?"

"I'll have a Hendrix Martini, up, dry with 2 olives, please." Stella said with cool confidence.

"That sounds delicious," I said with some color returning to my face, "I'll have the same."

With that Jonathan handed us our menus and disappeared. I reluctantly had to remove my hand to take it. "What sounds good to you Stella?"

"Mmmmm," she purred, running her little pink tongue over the underside of her top lip. "I'm in the mood for protein. The bacon wrapped filet sounds delightful."

"I couldn't agree more." Stella was a gal after my own heart.

When our drinks arrived, I raised my glasses to propose a toast, "Here's to a lovely evening with a truly lovely lady."

We clinked glasses and took a sip. "We'll see how ladylike she ends up." She gave me an evil grin.

Before I could respond, Jonathan returned, "Are you ready to order?"

"Jonathan my dear," she began, "we're going to have the same thing. We'll each have a bacon wrapped fillet, the roasted potatoes and and pan seared asparagus"

"How would you like the steaks prepared Miss?" Oh, Jonathan was good.

"Medium rare please. Also Jonathan, would you please pull the curtains." He obliged and we went back to sipping our Martinis.

I admired her confidence. It was rare and sexy and she knew it. I loved that she ordered for me. The reversal was very sexy.

She leaned over, stroked my thigh and kissed me deeply on the lips. I was surprised but didn't pull away. "Thank you for always treating me with kindness and respect."

I was dazed again. 'Damn, how did she do that?' I thought to myself and then said, "That's quite a thank you."

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. "Feel my heartbeat," she panted a little, "That's what the thank you does to me."

Then there was a tug at the snug curtain but he didn't open it. Dutiful Jonathan checking in on us. " May I freshen your drinks?"

"Yes, dear boy. We'll have another round."

"Very well." And with that he was gone.

She moved in close, running both of her hands through my hair. She kissed me again deeply and pulled me towards her cleavage. I gently kissed the soft warm flesh of her breasts moving back and forth between them. I moved a hand to her inner thigh and could feel her thrusting her crotch towards my hand. I teased my hand up her thigh until I reached my goal. 'Jesus, she wasn't wearing any panties. Not even a thong or g-string.' I ran my fingers around the outside of her lips and then right up the middle between her lips. She was dripping wet already.

She moaned as softly as possible. When there was another tug at the snug. Our drinks had arrived. We straightened up and finished our first drinks. "Yes." She said as calmly as possible.

"Your drinks miss,"

"Oh yes of course."

He opened the snug, put the fresh drinks down and retrieved the empty glasses. "Your dinner will be up shortly."

"Thank you Jonathan. You can leave the curtains open for now."

He looked relieved, as if he knew what we were doing in here.

When no one was looking. She stole another kiss and squeezed my raging hard on through my pants.

Another quick inhale and I leaned in to kiss her on the neck. "You are a naughty girl."

"You haven't seen anything yet." She purred.

We sipped our drinks looking intently at one another.

The food arrived and we fed each other from our plates. This kind of thing normally feels cheesy but with Stella it was a nourishing passion that I've never felt. Maybe it's because I've never had children or been with someone who inspired that kind of action. Whatever it was. It was intoxicating.

As we finished our meal, gently touching and teasing each other, she asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"I don't usually have coffee this late in the evening." I said and then continued, "It tends to keep me awake all night."

She giggled and bit her lip again. Then raising an eyebrow she mused, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

As if on queue, there was another tug on the snug. "May I get you anything else."

"Yes Jonathan. Please bring two double espressos."

He raised an eyebrow, "As you wish." He closed the snug curtains as if sensing something.

I looked at her with a grin and shook my head.

"What?" she said with a pout and mock demure, "You don't want to stay up all night with me?"

I leaned in again and gently traced circles over the exposed flesh of her breasts. I leaned in for another deep kiss and then released. "I can't think of one single thing I'd rather do than spend the night with you."

And yet another tug at the snug, "Your espressos miss."

"Thank you Jonathan."

"Would you like me to bring the bill?" he added.

"We'll enjoy our coffee first then we'll take the bill." She smiled at him as he pulled the snug curtains shut.

She slid up next to me quickly, gave me another long sensuous kiss. She quickly broke the kiss, "I can't wait any longer." She pushed me gently to the bench and started to undo my belt.

I grabbed her hands realizing what she was about to do. "Not here." I whispered with concern.

She had a wild look in her eyes, "Oh yes. Right here." Continuing to undo my belt. She pulled my boxer briefs down, freeing my cock from its prison. Her jaw dropped. She mouthed the words, "Wow... You have a nice cock." As she ran her tongue up and down its length.

I'm by no means huge. I'm average length but I've been told that I've got a nice girth.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and slowly built a wonderful rhythm bobbing her head up and down. She pulled off my dick still stroking it. With a hungry look, she hisses "I want you to cum in my mouth. Don't worry baby I won't let you make a mess of your beautiful suit." And with that she went back to work. She took me faster and deeper. It has been a while since I'd been with a woman and I couldn't hold on.

Then it hit; the familiar tingle, "I'm gonna cum." I whispered raggedly, sperm gushing from the head of my cock. I gasped and tilted my head back in a silent scream.

She swallowed it all and sucked what was left from my cock. She slid her mouth from my cock. A little semen slipped from the corner of her mouth. She pushed it back to her lips and licked it off. "See baby," she purred, "I told you I wouldn't let you make a mess." She gulped her espresso with a quick swallow."

I put my used member away, zipped my pants and re-fastened my belt. I followed suit and swigged down the small cup of coffee.

Stella fixed her lipstick and pulled back the curtains. Jonathan approached from across the room, "Can we have the bill dear?"

"Of course." He stepped away and quickly returned with the bill. I pulled out my wallet and paid cash. I left a 40% tip for Jonathan. While we no doubt pushed the envelope for what he normally dealt with. He was a consummate professional dealing with the uncomfortable situation.

"What are you doing," she pouted, "This was supposed to be my treat."

"I told you earlier today," I reached for her hand and kissed it gently, "There was no way I'd let you pay tonight."

With a gleam in her eyes, she grinned fiendishly, "Oh baby. You're going to pay plenty at my place." Giving me a playful squeeze on the rear.

__________

I tried not to drive like a maniac but Stella made that difficult. She had slipped out of her heels, put one foot up on the dash spreading her legs wide giving me a glorious view of her nether region. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of bush that stopped just before her pussy lips that were cleanly shaved. She was playing with her pussy with one hand while the other was occupied rubbing my cock through my pants. "Drive faster baby I need you sssoooo bad."

I was so aroused. The smell of her sex permeated the entire car driving me wild. I never understood men who were turned off by the scent of a woman's arousal. Didn't they understand what that scent meant? That scent says take me, fuck me, I want to suck your cock, I want you to suck my clit and make me cum. I don't want a woman's pussy that smells like a fucking pina colada. I want a woman. And holy shit, Stella was that woman. With all the gorgeous women I've dated in the past, none of them were as exciting or desirable as Stella. Sure they might've been prettier but they were boring as fuck compared to this lusty sexual being next to me. She was so desirable I wasn't sure if she was even human. She might've been an angel sent from Heaven for all I knew.

I was pretty sure the pre-cum seeping from the tip of my cock had soaked through my underwear and probably through my suit pants. I knew I'd have to have it dry cleaned but I didn't care. I was really glad for the leather interior of the car. I was pretty sure her pussy juices were all over my passenger seat. I just looked at the vision of pure sex next to me and said, "Hold on baby." I slammed my foot down hard on the accelerator and the car jumped to life.