Fun with Bri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was tired, but seeing Kate dancing to that song woke me right up. Soon I was bumping and grinding right along with her. It was fun; she'd grab me, pull me close, bumping my hip as we had in the bathroom. Then she'd spin me and grind her crotch into my tush while her hands pressed my tummy firmly. I felt my nipples stiffen as the sexiness of what we were doing together started to flow through me. Truthfully, it felt both sexy and weird at the same time. Sexy because we were both half naked and rubbing our bodies over each other. Weird because I was doing it with a woman and, even worse, the woman was my boss! I remember thinking that all the alcohol we'd consumed during the evening was most decidedly having an effect! Yet there was a little voice in my head that was telling me that I couldn't blame all of it on the alcohol.

For some odd reason, I was getting into it. I didn't just grind like she did. I was feeling naughty and, while that's not like me, I allowed my feelings to overtake me. I looked her in the eyes as I very deliberately placed my thigh between her legs and slowly began moving it up and down, my hands at the small of her back. The look in her eyes told me she was enjoying it. It was a sultry, seductive look that bore into my head and communicated exactly what she was feeling. A warm tingle started to grow between my legs and I could feel myself becoming wet. It scared me and delighted me at the same time.

I'm glad nobody was around to see us or take pictures. Two grown women acting silly and dancing together in our undies. It was silly, but it had my heart racing. Even when the song stopped we continued dancing for a few more seconds, lingering in each other's arms perhaps a bit too long. Kate wanted to do another song but I reminded her that she said one and were getting up early. She grinned, telling me I was right. She kissed my cheek softly, and we said goodnight.

I slipped into my bed, heart pounding in my chest, the tingle between my legs still feeling divine. I was feeling hot and more than a little confused. I'm straight - yet I was definitely turned on and aroused by what had just happened. I lay awake, trying to calm down and thinking about the whole evening. Maybe Kate was just letting loose. I'm sure Monday morning she'd be all business.

I thought to myself, "What the heck, relax and have fun! It isn't every day your boss lets her hair down."

I was beginning to think Orlando was like Las Vegas and what happens here, stays here.

Kate

I was astonished by the way the evening ended! The eroticism that Bri and I had conjured up so easily was almost overwhelming. Watching her lithe body move to the music and feeling her hard nipples pressing against my back while she held me was incredible and quickly had my whole body on fire. Then, when she used her thigh to rub my pussy I was so close to cumming that I had moaned softly. I'm certain that she knew exactly what she was doing to me. It took all my restraint to hold back from leading her to my bed in that moment. However, I did manage to be good, restraining myself to a simple kiss on her cheek as I wished her a quiet goodnight.

There was no way that I was going to find sleep immediately though - dancing with Kate had me way too worked up! My pussy was wet and tingling and I knew that the only hope I had for sleep lay in masturbation. Fortunately, my Lelo Mia vibrator was in my purse and available to help me out. For those of you not familiar with this little gem, it's a powerful little vibrator designed to look like a lipstick and hence perfect for traveling with.

I lay back on the bed, closed my eyes, and thought of Bri. As I imagined her sweet mouth sucking at my breasts I allowed the head of the vibrator to flutter softly around them before holding it against my engorged nipples. My nipples tend to be ultra sensitive and I alternated the gentle sensation of the buzzing vibrator with pinching and tugging at them. After no more than a few minutes I moved the toy lower. Slowly I slid it along the length of my slit, parting the soft curls concealing my mound, and raking it across the swollen nub of flesh buried just inside the tingling folds of my pussy. I was wet and slippery and it took me a few moments to find just the right placement over my throbbing clit. However, even at the lowest intensity, the surge of pleasure that shot through me once I found that perfect spot, drew a loud moan from my lips. Arching my back, I repeated the movement, allowing the head to move back up through my eager, swollen lips. This time I pressed the vibrator a little harder against my clit, making it spasm and radiate waves of pure pleasure throughout my body.

My mind eagerly presented a vision of Bri's head between my thighs, her tongue lapping softly at my clit, while I gently stroked her hair. I increased the intensity, gasping, as I sought to extract the maximum pleasure from the rhythmic vibrations that were assaulting my clit. Slowly, I slid two fingers into the soft inner wetness of my pussy, allowing them to sink deep inside me. I moaned noisily, heedless to any thought that Bri might hear me, as I subsumed myself to the incredible pleasure that was overtaking me.

Needing release, I once again increased the intensity and moved the vibrator to focus on the almost painfully aroused nub that now protruded from my sodden pussy. I toyed with it, alternating the pressure against it, while my fingers moved in and out of my wet pussy with increasing pace. I was close and worked my fingers and the toy to grow my impending orgasm as quickly as possible. Suddenly my back arched and I cried out in pleasure as the climax hit me with hurricane force. I was moaning and gasping, head thrashing from side to side, as I lost myself in powerful waves of erotic pleasure. I shuddered over and over again, imagining Bri's fingers buried deep inside me, driving me to the heights of pleasure that I had just experienced.

Brianna

The drinks didn't really help me sleep as I thought they would. I lay awake facing the wall, the covers bunched up over me while I lay in a fetal position. My head was swimming a little when I imagined I heard a noise. I didn't stir, unsure of what it was and waiting to see if it happened again. I thought it might be the room next door but, no, it was coming from Kate's room. It sounded like a faint whirring coupled with soft moans. I lay still trying to figure it out, my head still buzzing from the drinks and our dancing. Another low moan emanated from her room and then it dawned on me. She was pleasuring herself! I was dumbfounded; she had gotten that excited from our being silly? I pictured her in my mind, doing what I do when I feel the mood. Strangely, her moaning and the images of her touching herself started making me hot. I didn't dare move, not knowing how she'd react if she knew I was awake and enjoying the sexy vocalizations that I was hearing. I continued to listen, my hand covering my damp pussy yearning to spread my lips and caress my clit, however self-control restrained me from doing so. I stayed silent as her moans and the whirring became more intense. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, she climaxed. I don't know whether she thought I was fast asleep as she seemed to make no effort to keep her excitement down. The precise moment that her orgasm hit was heard by me loud and clear and from the noises that she made I can only assume that it was a very powerful one. It took sleep a long time to take me as images of my boss masturbating herself into oblivion raced through my mind.

I awoke Friday morning to the sounds of Kate taking a shower. It wasn't as early as I would have liked but, the previous night's silliness had left me with a slight hangover. I laid in bed waiting for Kate to finish her morning prep then probably laugh at me for still having a hangover. When the bathroom door opened, there was Kate all ready to go running.

Smiling, all she said was, "The shower's all yours, Bri."

"Thank you. Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked so peaceful; I didn't have the heart, sweetie."

She sat on the edge of the bed watching me. I yawned, stretched and exited my side of the bed. I was waiting for further comment, but she just grabbed the TV remote and found a weather station. I grabbed my running things and hit the shower. The hot water felt good as it streamed down my body which began to tingle once again as I thought of Kate masturbating last night.

Feeling rejuvenated, I got dressed with the exception of my shoes and socks.

When I returned to the main room, Kate told me that there was a good chance I'd be running in the rain on Saturday night.

"Oh well," was all I had to say to that.

I filled my water bottle as I waited for her to finish getting ready. Neither of us mentioned our antics from the night before. I'd mapped out a two-mile route for us before we'd arrived. When we exited the hotel we discovered the humidity was just as thick in the morning as it was yesterday afternoon - so much for running early!. We took off at a leisurely pace, just running quietly together and not saying a word. Around mile one however, Kate broached the subject of our behavior.

"So, Bri, did you enjoy our dance last night?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, so I told the truth, "I did, ...and I didn't. If that makes any sense."

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Oh? Do tell."

I coughed, "It was fun, I haven't just done silly things in a very long time. I appreciate that. But, I did get a little too carried away. Don't you think?"

She laughed, "Carried away would have been a few more songs. You were fine. I haven't done anything like that in a long time. I'm glad we have a relationship where we can let our hair down at the proper time and enjoy each others company. If you're worried, I might tell someone, don't. It was fun, period."

I sighed, relieved she wasn't holding my actions against me. That was pretty much the end of the discussion. We headed back to the hotel, changed, then went to the Expo to get my bib and the 'goodie' bag.

We walked around the expo after standing in line along with a few thousand other people, or at least it seemed that way. The Expo was excellent but everything was Disney branded and not inexpensive. They did have some running things in addition to the Disney stuff but I figured that I had all I needed.

We did see a couple of cute guys who looked slightly familiar and smiled at us as they passed. I think they may have been eating at the hotel restaurant the previous evening but I couldn't be sure. Kate didn't say a thing so I just ignored their attentive gaze.

The rest of the day was spent driving around Orlando doing some of our research which was why we were here in the first place. I took notes as Kate dictated. This was relatively new to me. I asked questions as she drove, discovering some of the ins and outs of preparing a suit that I hadn't thought of before.

We found a nice little restaurant for lunch; we ate light, splitting a chicken salad between us. Afterwards we drove around Disney World looking at the route I'd be dodging raindrops in the following night.

The rest of the day and evening were uneventful. We again had dinner in the hotel restaurant, familiar food and nothing to upset my tummy. No drinking and no dancing topped off our evening. I felt like I was home, slightly bored but not too much. Kate is delightful to talk to, and we found ourselves gabbing away on life, loves and future plans.

Saturday we again spent the day researching. The butterflies in my stomach began to grow and take flight. I always get a little nervous before a race; this was no exception. Again a light lunch and dinner before changing into my running attire.

Kate made me pose for her before we left for the race shuttle at the Port Orleans Resort. There aren't places along the route for family and friends, so Kate waited for me at the finish line just by Epcot Center. I was about an hour early for the nine o'clock start time. The air was dense, and I could see the clouds darkening as I stretched and warmed up in my corral.

About twenty minutes before the start the two cute guys I thought I'd seen before walked up and, to my utter surprise, introduced themselves. I was flattered they recognized me while also shocked. They flirted a little, mentioning how cute Kate and I looked earlier and asking whether we had any plans for dinner tomorrow. However, just then the announcers started doing their warm-up the crowd routine, and our conversation got lost in the noise. I excused myself, plugged in my earbuds, selected my playlist, then moved up to the starting line waiting for my corral to be released.

It was just as I engaged my Garmin that I felt the first drop of what was to be a deluge. I started off dry, but with every step, the raindrops multiplied to a number I couldn't dodge fast enough. I was approaching the first location where the Disney characters were supposed to be and, to my surprise, found nothing. I plodded on, my shoes now sloshing with each step. Thankfully the rain and temps were warmer than I was accustomed to. It was inconvenient but not impossible to run in this unfortunate turn of events. The main disappointment was that all the characters had been withdrawn from the race. It seems they melt or something when exposed to water, at least that's what I heard.

When I discovered that, I thought screw it and ran my heart out. I passed people from the corrals ahead of me, and I glanced at my watch to see that I was making excellent time. By the thirteenth mile, I was at a personal best of ninety minutes for a half. I thought I felt someone just behind me the last mile or so as I cruised into Epcot. I looked back as I crossed the finish line only to see the two boys from the hotel. They got their medals right behind me then proceeded to congratulate me on my time, both of them giving me a large hug. I explained about there being no characters, and they agreed that's why they ran as fast as they did. As we were walking out of the restricted area, I saw Kate and waved to her as I made my way over to her.

She noticed the two guys following me and grinned. I however didn't want anything to do with them at that particular moment. I was soaked and cranky. Kate, being the smart lady that she is had hotel towels in the car waiting for me to dry off a bit. I'd forgotten they had a changing tent and didn't bring a set of clothes to attend the International food fest at Epcot.

So, Kate drove us back to the hotel as I described the race and how disappointed I was that there weren't any characters to pose with. She told me she was relieved I ran my butt off because she had been bored sitting in the car, playing games on her phone. She came out during a lull about an hour and fifteen minutes into the race. I thanked her for her for being there for me.

We hit the hotel around midnight. Guess who we saw again? Yep, the two cute guys. They waved and we waved back, as we headed to the restaurant which, to our dismay, was closed. Kate said not to worry, that we could order from room service. I know it sounds odd, but I took a hot shower while we waited. I was tired and a bit achy so mixed myself a double bourbon and seven while we waited on our food. Kate had changed into a short gold satin robe while I was in the shower and was a vision of beauty as she sat with her legs under her on the sofa. I couldn't help but comment on how pretty she looked.

"You look like a goddess in that! It's such a pretty color on you." I said, as my gaze travelled over her body.

"Thank you, Bri!" she responded, smiling softly at me.

A few minutes later the food arrived and Kate had the busboy set it down on the table. I watched as his eyes swiveled, appraising the two beautiful woman wearing nothing but their robes. I could see the erection in his pants and he blushed as he caught me looking at him.

I whined at Kate as we eat, "My shoulder is sore for some unknown reason. My legs are throbbing from exceeding my regular pace and I'll probably end up with a black toe, and I just had a pedicure. Whaaa. But it was fun."

With a mischievous grin she replied, "Poor baby, I may have something that might ease your pain."

I wondered what she meant as she bounced up from the table and entered her room

Kate

The rain continued to come down in sheets as I spied Bri heading towards the finish line. I could tell that she was a little tired and a glance at the timing clock told me why. It looked as if she was going to break her personal best for the half by more than five minutes which was a fantastic performance!

Silently I hoped that Bri had remembered to pack some dry clothes because, as I looked at her, she was totally drenched and certainly wouldn't be able to wear her running clothes to the food festival, even after drying off with the thick, fluffy towels that I had grabbed from the hotel.

"Bri, what a fantastic time! That was a great performance! Amazing!" I gushed, as I greeted her with a huge smile on my face.

"Thanks, Kate but I have to say that it was hard. And this stupid rain didn't make it any easier - I'm soaked through to my skin and I need some food. Also, I forgot to put some dry clothes in the car! So stupid of me!"

"Why don't we just skip the food festival and head back to the hotel. You can have a shower, change and we'll grab something to eat there?"

It was obvious that Bri needed a little comfort to get her back to her usual self and I thought that allowing her to have a hot shower and a little food would do wonders for the mood she seemed to be in.

Unfortunately, the hotel restaurant was closed by the time we got back so I suggested to Bri that she hit the shower while I ordered room service. Bri looked sensational when she came out the shower; her long blonde, still wet, hair was cascaded over her shoulders and breasts. Like me, she was dressed only in a robe, though she was wearing one of the toweling ones provided by the hotel where I had chosen something a little sexier. I shivered slightly as I caught a glimpse of her naked thigh as she walked over to pour herself a drink.

As Bri ate her salad she recited a list of ailments that were affecting her as a result of the run. Her left shoulder was giving her pain and her legs were aching and throbbing from running hard in order to exceed her personal best. I felt sorry for her and wondered whether the Lelo, though small, might be able to soothe her calf muscles with some gentle vibrations.

"Poor baby, I may have something that might ease your pain," I said, getting up to go in search of the vibrator.

"Lucky I cleaned it this morning," I thought to myself, as I recalled the pleasure I had with it the night before. Bri looked at me with a puzzled expression as I returned, smiling.

"Ta-da!" I said. "It may be small but it packs some powerful sensations," holding up the short cylinder up for Bri to see.

"Lipstick? What? How is that going to help?" Bri responded, a little grumpily.

"It's not lipstick silly!...It's my travel vibrator" I said, my face blushing red. "I'm thinking that the vibrations might be able to help relax your leg muscles a little!"

Bri's mouth gaped open! "Kate! You seriously want me to use your vibrator on my legs? I've...I've never even seen one of those before let alone used one!"

"I wasn't suggesting that you use it Bri. I was actually thinking that you could lay back and allow me to massage away the aches and pains that are afflicting your legs."

"Oh...that's worse! I'd be so embarrassed, Kate!"

"About what? I've already seen you in your panties," I said with a wicked grin, " and there really isn't that much more for me to see, Bri. Although that's not to say that I won't enjoy seeing it!"