Fun with Cuckold Husband's Staff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But more than anything else it was the view of Rajeev's horny dick that most disheartened me. I felt as if his reaction let me down more than anything else, making me feel nothing but a slut. Though lost in multiple contradictory feelings at one time I could feel Sunil had grown aggressive and was battering the muscles of my pussy brutally and I knew that he would soon flood my cunt with his load.

I decided to enjoy without bothering about anything and when Sunil was on the verge of orgasm I moaned, screamed and hugged him as if hugging Rajeev at the climax. I think I was taking a revenge on Rajeev for letting me down by showing him that I too was enjoying in front of him.

It was then Chandel's turn. I was ready to welcome him like I never was in case of Munna and Sunil. Already my puritan self had been ravished by two of them. To be frank, I enjoyed to be fucked in front of my cuckold hubby. I thought I would welcome Chandel as a willing partner.

But coming to bed Chandel started with slapping hard on my asses, then on my tits. He then started fingering me telling me that I was wet there like a whore. Shamelessly, I whispered to his ear that I was his whore.

Chandel was happy and wanted to know if I would like to do it in front of Rajeev. I told him we were already doing it in front of him. But Chandel meant it to be near Rajeev. Disgusted as I was at Rajeev's erection I wanted to do it near him so that he can be humiliated as further revenge.

So Chandel ordered Munna and Sunil to place the mattress near Rajeev. Once the mattress was laid Chandel carried my nude body on his lap and threw me there just near the feet of my hubby. As Rajeev was stripped too I was more than offended to see his dick still in hard erection.

Chandel came near me and started exploring my nude body sensuously cupping both the boobs in his palms and getting lip locked with me. To my utter horror and dismay, I noticed my hubby's hard cock dancing in anticipation with clear marks of pre-cum at its tip.

I then decided to play like a good slut with Chandel and started kissing Chandel on his lips, sucking them and putting my tongue inside his mouth while our naked bodies were entwined in deep passion.

Chandel was too smart and he perhaps understood the reason behind my changed attitude. To further my reaction against my hubby he told me, "Your hubby is enjoying the show. We can let him free if you want, he will not disturb us."

I didn't reply, it was too insulting to admit that my husband was enjoying to watch me being fucked by another man. But I never thought that more insult was to come. As Chandel got no reply from me he asked Rajeev if the latter would like to be freed from bondage. Quite naturally, Rajeev replied in affirmative.

But Chandel, while he was busy fondling me, said to Rajeev, "But I hope you won't play smart and bother me as I screw your slut wife or else Sunil and Munna will shot you at your head."

But then Rajeev's reply was most shocking and created more hatred in me for him. Rajeev told Chandel, "I swear, I will not disturb but help you if you need. I never knew that bitch has such charm and can provide service like a slut. If I had known, I would have offered her to your gang when you were employed here.

This bitch had never sucked my dick in our entire married life, I am happy that you revealed her true passionate self and even though you may tease me as an old cuckold I am happy to see her being adequately satisfied with orgasm after orgasm."

Rajeev's words struck me as thunder, my hubby now wants to be a partner in the game to satisfy his cuckold desires. He was using words bitch and slut for me like them. Suddenly, there was a realignment of forces as Chandel ordered his men to release Rajeev and said to him, "Ok, come and join us on this mattress."

I was in the tight hug of Chandel who was then playing with my pussy fingering it in such a way as to make me shiver. I tried to disengage but he was too strong for me. So I retorted, "If that cuckold joins I will kill him here."

Chandel caught me roughly by the hairs, pulled my face and with a villain like coldness said, "Baby, learn to enjoy, it will give you great pleasure to get fucked in front of your hubby and to insult him. Further, don't forget he is your master and you are his slave. We are now four and you are one."

In the meantime, Rajeev was released from his bondage and he steadily walked towards the mattress where I was in hug with Chandel. As if to excite Rajeev, Chandel pinned me down on the mattress and his lips and tongue played deep inside my hot pussy making me moan uncontrollably and letting out sounds that displayed my extreme arousal.

With glances full of lust Rajeev was watching me as I arched my body due to what Chandel was doing in my pussy. My passion was beyond limit and so when Rajeev hesitatingly placed his hands on my boobs I did not protest nor did I try to resist.

Chandel, who was busy licking my pussy so far, asked Rajeev if he would like to suck my pussy to warm me up for Chandel. I thought that this would be most insulting and hateful for Rajeev as my pussy was already wet by the loads discharged by Munna and Sunil and expected Rajeev to refuse in utter disgust. But to my shock and surprise, he shamelessly agreed to suck my semen smeared pussy to warm me up for Chandel.

Rajeev, who was already fondling my boobs brought his face near me and angrily I told him to stay away. Rajeev did not get angry, he looked into my eyes and said, "Darling, I love you. You might be considering everything shocking but I saw you in a new appearance, hot and sexy that I never imagined and whether you admit it or not you were enjoying.

You too discovered my cuckold nature. I think you need better services on bed than I can provide. So why not enjoy it without making a fuss over it? After all, both of us are enjoying after the initial shock and we must admit that they taught us about our unknown sexuality."

Rajeev's words had grains of truth in it and I could not counter him and so when he lovingly lifted my face holding my chin I could not protest and let him kiss my lips pushing his tongue inside my mouth and I too responded by licking his lips.

After a cajoling of about five to seven minutes, Rajeev said, "Let me prepare you for Chandel or else he would grow impatient and hurt us."

Chandel responded smilingly to these words assuring that they didn't mind as both of us were co-operating. As Rajeev went near my thighs I spread my legs to enable him to have better access to my throbbing pussy. And I really didn't know that my hubby was such a good licker and sucker. Within minutes he made my body writhe in passion.

"Why didn't you do it to me so long?" I shamelessly said to Rajeev as his tongue teased my clit and I groaned like a bitch.

It became so unbearable after sometimes that I pushed away his head from my pussy. Rajeev gestured Chandel and said, "So long your drove car for her, today you will drive her crazy."

But I was really afraid to imagine the dick of Chandel. Its length and girth were enormous and much bigger than Rajeev, Munna or Sunil. At its base there were thick and bushy growth of curly pubic hairs. Knowing instinctively what Chandel was up to I parted my legs wide and pleaded to him to go soft.

Chandel assured me not to hurt.

The enormous size of his tool almost mesmerized me and I shamelessly invited him to put it in my mouth first. It was so big that I could only take half of its length in my mouth when I felt his swollen glans in my throat. As if to tease the other three I took it lovingly in my mouth and began to suck it.

After giving him oral caress for about half an hour, I spread my legs wide apart to welcome his monstrous dick. It took some time and effort as his dick slowly made its inroad into my tight pussy inch by inch till Chandel gave a heavy stroke that almost tore me apart, I screamed in pain but Chandel's big flesh tool was finally buried in my craving pussy completely. As he began to stroke hard and brute I grew frantic and really screamed like a slut.

Chandel ploughed me for about an hour after which I shamelessly pleaded him to come as it was getting unbearable for me. I had in the meantime shivered and hugged him several times as multiple climaxes tore me apart.

Rajeev had already ejaculated like a stupid cuckold to see me enjoying like a bitch with Chandel particularly when he heard me pleading to Chandel to do it harder and faster. As Chandel and me reached our ecstatic orgasms we did bite and scratch each other in deep passion.

After we disengaged finally, Rajeev, Sunil and Munna were hard again. But Chandel intervened to say that I won't be able to take more but asked me to give only lip-service to each of them. I sucked them alternately till they discharged their load.

By the time we ended it was 3.30 AM and all of us slept nude on the mattress. When we woke up next day it was already past midday and our future life style was decided.

As you can understand there was no question of letting these men go away and they are with us since then. I would definitely come with next series of what happened thereafter if you like this.

12