Fun with Friend's Wife

Story Info
Fun time with my friend's wife as she felt pity for me.
3.9k words
3.83
23.3k
19
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 1 -- The beginning

Hello guys, hope you read my previous stories and liked it. This is a fantasy story that just came in my dream one day because I would never think of anything as such when I am sober. So, here goes. Hope you like this.

To begin, My name is Ashok, I am a 30 year old guy living in Chennai with my parents. I am an only child but was brought up in a very strict manner by my father. He started off in the Army but quit and joined a family business. Even though he earned well, he never let us enjoy life and always lived a middle class lifestyle and surrounded ourselves with similar class people.

I had a limited set of friends in my area where I grew up since beginning and even though Chennai is so hot, we played outside all day long and would become sun burnt and dark but never worried about it.

We used to meet every day post school and play till dark and on weekends barely came home.

We were very thick friends and supported each other through all hardships.

Fast forward 20 years later, life totally changed for all of us.

Most of my friends got married and started having kids, I got a good job and was earning well and couple of my friends were also planning on getting married.

We made a few more friends as time flew and they became our closest gang who drank together, went on trips together and we were all present for everyone's wedding and child births too. We all considered us one big family.

One day disaster struck my life as I got married and then got divorced too soon without even understanding each other and parted ways.

Nothing much to talk about the wedding or married life as it was a big mistake and it should not have happened.

I told the story to all my friends and their wives whenever we met and they felt sorry and pity for me. But I managed to make jokes about it and changed the vibes around easily.

We were all of a similar age group except one senior who was about 5 years older to me(us) in the gang. His name was Varun and he was from Bangalore. We knew each other for many years as he had married his girlfriend from Bangalore and came to Chennai and settled here.

She was almost 4 years senior to me but we always had a good bonding as we both knew Malayalam and varun did not understand a word of it.

We used to speak in Malayalam in front of him and irritate him playfully and she liked the kind of person I am. Soft and caring and always making her comfortable whenever we used to meet.

Before my disastrous marriage, Soundarya anni used to say -- Ashok, you are going to be a good husband.

Anni means brothers wife. Almost equal to mother.

She likes me calling her anni because everyone else used to call her akka, only I used to call her anni. Again one more unique thing to share between us.

Soundarya anni: Ashok, you're going to be a good husband ra.

Me: how can you say that anni?

Soundarya anni: hey, I see you talking to women and the way you respect them and making us feel comfortable always, I can tell clearly that you are a gem of a person and will take care of your future wife very well.

I used to blush and say thank you anni and slightly hit her on her arms and she used to hit me back playfully saying -- "ayyo shy is coming ah?" and everyone would laugh.

I learnt a little Malayalam from my Ex and so I was able to communicate with her little bit and she liked that uniqueness in me.

But after my ex-wife applied for divorce, she avoided me for almost a year as we did not meet often after that incident.

After almost a year and me slowly coming out of my depression, I spoke to my parents and wanted to stay alone for some time. After a lot of convincing they agreed to stay 1 km away and I took a rented house and stayed there and used to visit my parents often but I wanted to clear my mind.

So, after few months of my guy friends coming to my place, one day while boozing someone said lets all have a get together some time soon. Everyone were high and agreed instantly.

So, we fixed a date and invited everyone over, me and my guy friends cooked chicken gravy and rice in my house and fried a little kabab and everything was set by evening.

Slowly one by one couple started coming in and settled down late evening.

Everyone greeted each other and sat down and made themselves comfortable.

We talked, laughed, made fun of each other and had a good dinner and everyone started leaving and I was alone again.

While I wrapped up and cleaned everything my friend went to drop my other friends in car near anna nagar and it was peak traffic but he left his wife behind to help me with the cleaning.

She was comfortable as she knows what kind of a person I am. But something did happen with her (will come in episode 2).

So, after everyone left, I was going through the day in my mind, the kids were making a lot of noise and having fun. Everyone saw some sadness in me I guess because they all had a little pity in their eyes when they saw me.

Suddenly I realized that anni was observing me a lot, she obviously felt sorry for me but since she did not speak about this to me for a year, she felt really bad and kept looking at me throughout the get together.

I used to see her sometimes and make eye contact, smile and turn away.

One time I even saw her dusky cleavage and she caught me and did not say anything.

It was weird why she was looking at me so much that day and I slept off and forgot about it.

Exactly one week later, anni and varun came to my house as a surprise visit. They had come in car and they honked from below and I was shocked but invited them over along with their daughter Sushmitha.

I greeted them and welcomed them inside, offered cold drinks and was playing with the kid for some time.

Me: what is this surprise visit for?

Varun: why? Should we not visit you?

Me: hey, not like that, just asked if you had any work this side and decided to drop by or something.

Varun: since it's a weekend, we had lunch outside and thought of visiting you and a couple of folks nearby and head home at night.

Me: oh, that's what I thought, why would you visit me purposely, you came to visit some relative so you came to my house is it? Ok. Understood.

Varun: hey, nothing like that. Our daughter wanted to visit her friend who stays in the next area, so thought will see you also.

Me: hmmm ok, for few minutes you made me feel special, thanks for that. (I said sarcastically)

Till now Soundarya anni was silent, which was not her usual behavior.

Then, I turned towards her to loop her in the conversation and she was signaling varun to go out. I did not understand and ignored as I thought some communication/telepathy between husband and wife.

Then he suddenly told,

Varun: ok Ashok, we are leaving, we will go to sushmitha's friends house and come back.

Me: ok, carry on enjoy. We can meet some other time, why coming back in this traffic, you head to your home straight.

Varun: oh, then who will drop my wife to my home?

I had a confusing look and looked at both of them and did not know how to react.

Then varun interrupted me and said,

Varun: only me and sushmitha are going to her friends place, your anni will be here only, she needs to talk to you about something itseems. so I will be back in few hours to pick her up.

Now I really did not know how to react and by the time I reacted, they both said bye and left the house and drove off.

I then looked at anni and told,

Me: I don't understand, why you did not go, what you want to talk to me?

Soundarya anni: oh you don't want to talk to me? Shall I also go then, ok bye.

And she started walking angrily towards my door and I realized what I did and said,

Me: no no, that's not what I meant. You did not talk to me for about a year and you only felt sorry for me during get together, you were not normal. So what is it that you want to talk to me?

Soundarya anni: dey, you know why I did not talk to you all those days? Because I cannot see you in a sad/depressed state da. I will start crying if I see you that way.

So I controlled myself to not talk to you for some months and then come and talk to you.

Finally after seeing you in get together I felt like talking to you and came today.

Should I not have come today?

Me: ayyo, anni. Nothing like that, its all a surprise and I am shocked so only I am not understanding anything.

Soundarya anni: I understand. Now come sit, I need to talk to you.

I sat on a wheel chair in hall, she saw my house for a bit and went into the kitchen, bedroom and said.

Soundarya anni: nice da, neatly you have maintained. Good good. (she was slightly smiling)

Me: thanks anni, you want anything to eat or drink?

Soundarya anni: no da, I am full, thanks for offering. So how is life? How is it going?

Me: going on, gets really boring sometimes, but what to do. Watch some series/movies and timepass. That's all.

Soundarya anni: she understood what I was feeling and I controlled not to say that word.

She looked at me with soft eyes and sad face and said,

Soundarya anni: you can say it to me ra, you know I am your friend.

I knew she wanted me to say it but I controlled and did not say that word.

Soundarya anni: you know I used to tell my husband how lucky your wife is going to be, you are going to love her so much and you are a romantic guy and everything. I did not expect this ra.

I started feeling low as she was both complimenting me and also hurting me by saying that my marriage did not work out. But she had her intentions in the right place.

I controlled my emotions and started rotating my easy chair and said,

Me: yea, what to do anni, all fate. Can't help it.

Soundarya anni: she understood that I was controlling and she stood up and walked towards me.

Till then I did not notice anything, but I need to explain what I saw at that moment.

She wore a white saree with white blouse and red color roses on her saree as well as her blouse. Her tummy portion was visible as it was a transparent saree and the blouse was semi transparent as well as sleeveless. Since she was sitting all this while I did not notice properly.

She is about 5.4" and dusky skin tone and clean face with all the right features in the right place. She almost looked like Aishwarya rajesh (tamil actress).

I did not know what was running in her head as she came very very closer to me, stood right next to me, my face near her upper tummy and she took one hand and placed it on my head and massaged me slightly and asked.

Soundarya anni: you can tell me ra, you are feeling LONELY right?

And with this, I could not control anymore and burst out into tears. I was crying and wailing and she wanted this emotion to come out of me so she pulled my head to her side and hugged me from side as if comforting me that everything is ok.

Soundarya anni: ssshhhhhh,, its ok,, its ok.. everything will be fine, let it out. Cry your heart out. I am here for you.....

Me: I was lost in my emotions and kept crying for 10 more minutes.

She convinced me and calmed me down completely and asked me to go wash my face and come.

So I went and washed my face and came to hall, she had switched on the TV and was sitting on my sofa.

I went and sat next to her with my eyes all red.

Soundarya anni: Hmmm, how are you feeling now? Better?

I nodded my head to say yes, and kept looking at the tv.

She changed the channel until this song came on screen -- Nenjodu kalandhidu from kadhal konden movie.

Again she looked at me while swaying to the song, and asked

Soundarya anni: nice song right?

Me: yes.

Soundarya anni: hey, look at me.

I hesitated and did not look.

She took my face in her right hand and turned my face slowly to face her. Then she smiled.

Me: I saw her face and smiled back but not too much.

While the song was playing in background. She said,

Soundarya anni: I understand how you are feeling, I know it's a bad phase but you need to be strong and come out of this.

I kept quiet and put my chin down, she again lifted my chin and said everything will be fine. She is the unlucky one to lose you.

She saw me again building up emotions, and she came closer to me and said

Soundarya anni: ok ok cry baby enough for today, don't cry again.

And she hugged me from front this time. I felt warm and again started to cry but she stopped me.

Soundarya anni: hey cry baby don't cry again, I dint come here to make you cry. I will go off.

Saying this, she broke the hug and stood up and decided to walk away from me and towards the door.

I don't know how it happened, I caught her hand and she turned back and said "leave me, I wont be with cry baby, I will go home".

I pulled her hand and she lost control and fell on me.

Her boobs smashed against my face and she fell completely on me and she was lying on top of me on the sofa.

She tried getting up but due to her saree, it was not easy to get up, the saree was disturbing her and not letting her to get proper control.

I saw the struggle and it was slightly creating a romantic mood, I did not think of anything at that point and was just being playful.

Every time she gained little control and stood up, I used to playfully pull her and make her lose control again.

This was so fun for me after all the crying and it made me smile and laugh a little.

She saw this behavior and said,

Soundarya anni: oh sir is finally smiling and having fun at my clumsiness ah.

Me: I did not know you were so clumsy, you cant even stand properly, haha.

Soundarya anni: hello, just cos you keep knocking and pulling me only I am not able to stand ok.

Me: I am not doing anything, you are just clumsy and are not able to handle this beautiful saree properly.

With this she stood firmly next to the sofa and pulled her pallu in order and said,

Soundarya anni: excuse me, what did you say? I cant handle this saree properly? I am clumsy?

I looked at her now exposed navel and it was so dusky and hot that i lost control and touched her navel and pinched it and said,

Me: yea see, you hip is showing and you don't know how to tie a saree only, haha.

She jerked a little when I pinched her hip and let out a slight moan "aahhh" and asked,

Soundarya anni: did you just pinch me, you pinched me ah? And she tried pinching my hips, chest, hands, face, etc.

Again I was playful and knocked her leg off so that she fell on me again.

We were rolling on the sofa and pinching each other every where playfully until by mistake my hands touched her breasts and pinched it.

She stopped playing and looked straight into my eyes and kept calm.

I understood my mistake and,

Soundarya anni: sorry anni, by mistake, I did not mean to do it intentionally.

I knew I crossed a line and stood up from the sofa leaving her there and walked into my bedroom.

She then stood up and arranged her saree and went near the hall door.

I felt so mad at myself and also punished me for ruining a nice moment and now she is going to walk away without saying bye also.

I got so angry at myself and thought she is hurt by this behavior that she is just leaving. And while she was almost near the door, in anger I punched the wall so hard that she heard a loud noise and turned towards my side. And saw my hand shivering.

She immediately closed my door from inside and locked the door and came rushing to me and took my hand and saw it was shivering.

She yelled at me for punching the wall, I said,

Me: sorry anni, I thought you were leaving and I did not mean to touch or pinch you there.

Soundarya anni: idiot, you punished yourself for that? I did not take it in the wrong manner, in fact I went to lock the door only not to leave stupid.

I had a confused look and looked her in the eye and asked via expression as to "what?"

She smiled mischievously and said,

Soundarya anni: I liked the way we played on the sofa and thought of playing a little more.

But then stupid fellow you did this to your hand.

She rubbed the back of my palm and kissed it. I felt a shock and it was a good shock and looked at her. She looked up to my eyes and asked me if it is hurting a lot.

I nodded.

She then did something amazing; she took my right hand and placed it on her hip and turned my hand so that the back of my hand grazed her hip.

She continued this for few seconds and kissed my hand again.

She now took it little further and touched her belly using my hand and that sensation made all my pain go away.

She was enjoying this too and I was clearly not expecting this.

Soundarya anni: is it hurting now?

Me: a little bit.

She then shocked me again, she took both my hands and placed it on her hip.

Now, things got heated up a bit and I had to make a move, so I got a little bold.

I looked deep into her eyes and then looked down at her lips, they were slightly open and asking to be touched. Since I liked the feeling of my hands on her hip.

I closed my eyes and bent my face towards her face as if asking for a kiss.

She shyly turned her face and smiled, and my lips touched her cheeks. I was shocked and opened my eyes. I then took my lips away and tried to go for her lips, she then turned the other side and again my kiss landed on her other cheeks.

This was playful but I was getting horny and a little furious to give her a kiss on the lips.

After a few blocking and dodging, I finally removed my hands from her hips and cupped her face and held it in one position and turned my face slightly so our noses don't bump.

I went straight for the lips and kissed her gently, both our lips and eyes were closed as it was the first contact. I felt warm and I think she did too. Then I remembered simbhu and Nayantara kissing in vallavan movie.

So, I slowly removed my lips from her and touched her lips again, I did this for some time by touching our lips and parting, touching and separating.

I was totally lost by this and had a huge erection in my pants. And I started to rub my erection on her legs telling her that she was the reason for this.

She understood the poking and opened her eyes in shock, I opened my eyes too. It was only pecking and not a smooch till then.

Slowly, she took her hand and touched my track pant to see what was poking her, and as soon as she touched I got a current shock in my body and she instantly took her lips away and was breathing heavily.

I was so in the mood, so I went to pull her close for another kiss, but instead she pushed me on the bed in my bedroom. I fell on my bed and sat confused looking at her. She placed her finger on my lips and said sshhhhh,, wait a minute.

I was still confused as she left my bedroom and went towards my hall door, she turned back from there and naughtily closed the door from inside and locked it.

And then with a big smile on her face, she came walking in a ramp walk style to me with full boldness and confidence and stood in front of me.

She pulled me to her and hugged tightly. My face was crushed between her breasts and my hands now daringly caught both sides of her hip and started pressing it softly.

She got full mood and was pressing my face harder and I understood the signal and pressed her hips roughly and started enjoying her breasts by starting to open my mouth and trying to bite it over the saree.

She was constantly moving my head by holding the back of my head and pulling my hair so it was difficult to bite her melons correctly. And at one point, I exactly opened my mouth and got a big bite and this time her nipples had gotten big and went inside my mouth.

That's all it took, one bite to get her more horny than ever, she let out a big moan and looked up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. Wow what a scene I thought as I looked up with her melon and nipple still in my mouth.

12