Fun with Guys from the Club

Story Info
Wife has a long night with guys we met at the club.
2.6k words
4.2
110k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I had been busy all summer and needed some relief. I found out about a Jazz festival on Beale Street in Memphis, so I arranged for us to fly to it. We arrived Thursday night, picked up our rental car and had enough time to enjoy a great meal and listen to a little music before we drove back to our airport hotel and fell into bed exhausted. The next day we drove the town out doing tourist things.

That evening we dressed to go out, me in my usual jeans and a button up shirt, Karen in a nice blouse and a fairly short for her black skirt that I had brought for her. We had eaten a big lunch so we drove to Beale Street looking for a place to have fun. We finally found ourselves at a club that had lots of people going in and out of it, but had only a short line waiting. It appeared to be all one large room with big, old style ½ round booths along the wall that held 4 or 5 people. With loud music and dim lighting, the place was very full and very active. After a short wait we were taken to a single booth that was actually almost around the corner from the rest of the place. The hostess apologized but said it was all they had. It was actually a little isolated from the rest of the place, as our view was restricted, but we could still hear the music. If we scooted to the end of the booth seat, we could see part of the dance floor and the band.

Waitresses didn't come back there so I went to the bar for our drinks. We drank our first round and enjoyed the music. When I went to the bar to get our second round, I saw two big nicely dressed black guys that were walking around looking for a place to sit and I told them they can sit with us if they like, but they had to get their drinks at the bar as there was no wait service back there. They got their drinks and sat down and the booth was completely full now with hardly any room between us all. We all talked for a while and we found out they were professional guys in town for a conference. They were Mark and Ray, both mid 30's and were quite nice. We all got along laughing and talking and started alternating buying rounds.

We were all feeling no pain and having a good time. Ray got up to go get a round, and I whispered in Karen's ear that now would be a good time to go to the bathroom and take off her bra and panties and put them in her purse while she is there. She grinned and nodded ok. I was sitting on the end of the booth with the view of the main room, so I got up so she could get out. After she was gone for a few seconds I called Mark over by me to look at someone on the dance floor. I stood by the booth while we watched, with Mark sitting on the end. Karen came back and I said "Just sit on the other side, we are watching someone." Which she did.

Ray came back with drinks and Karen scooted over for him so he could sit down. She was now between them. Mark scooted over so I could sit down, but I said "I need to go to the bathroom" and left. When I got there I texted Karen to rub their cocks and have some fun. She texted back ok. When I got back the guys kind of acted a little guilty and sat straight up. I just smiled and said "You guys have fun. Everything is fine." As time went on I noticed that they were all not talking but were obviously doing something under the table. I asked Karen "Are you having a good time?" She said "With my hands full of cock, and my pussy full of fingers, how can I not be happy?" I laughed and asked the guys why they hadn't tried her wonderful tits yet, as she is blocked from anyone seeing her. In no time her tits were out with hands and mouths all over them. After a little while I asked them if they wanted to move the party to our room, all three agreed.

While Karen buttoned up her blouse, Ray and I went to the bar and paid our bills and we all left. The guys had taken Uber to the club so we all walked the short distance to the rental car. As I got into the driver's seat, I told Karen to put her purse in the front passenger seat and she could sit in the backseat between her two new friends, so that they could get to know each other better. I had rented a mid sized car, but we ended up with a mini-van, which fortunately had a nice wide backseat. The big guys on each side of the busty blonde had just enough room to be comfortable. I turned on some music and pulled out of the parking lot to start the 20 minute drive to the hotel.

As I drove I heard laughing and rustling from the backseat, so I redirected my rear view mirror where I could watch. There was just enough light from the street lights that I had a good view of two very erect black cocks sticking up from the guys laps with one of my wife's white hands slowly moving up and down on each of them. The guys were not still during this time as they had Karen's skirt well up and were taking turns rubbing her naked pussy and fingering her. Her shirt was completely unbuttoned and her tits were being groped and sucked as well. Occasionally one or the other would lean in for a deep kiss from her.

This continued for several minutes until Karen said "I want to suck your cock" to Ray. She then turned and rose up on her hands and knees in the seat and put her mouth on Ray's cock. This put her legs and bare pussy in Marks lap, who took advantage of it by running two fingers quickly in and out of her pussy. Eventually Ray said "You better stop that for now, or I am going to cum, and I don't want to cum yet." Karen stopped what she was doing, sat back down and said "Ok, but you don't think I am going to be happy with you only coming once tonight do you?" Everybody laughed and about that time we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

We got ourselves together enough to make it to our room. Ever the consummate host I started setting the mood by turning down lights and getting drinks for everyone. As soon as Karen put her purse down I threw her some stuff from the luggage and she headed for the bathroom. I gave the guys their drinks and we sipped them until she made her return dressed in only a black push up bustier that accented her big tits and covered her tummy and her black strap on heels. She made quite a striking figure with the lusty look on face and her hands on her hips.

The guys immediately started getting undressed and Karen helped Mark by dropping to her knees in front of him, unzipping his pants, pulling his semi-hard cock out and proceeding to do her best to deep throat it as it got hard. Eventually Karen got up and went to lay on the bed to watch them finish getting undressed. She wasn't disappointed as they were both in good shape and were well built. I took a chair and sat it where I could get a good view of the action, as I would have my fun later when I had Karen to myself.

Ray was first to the bed, sat down next to Karen and leaned in and kissed her. He then moved his kisses down her face to her neck and upper shoulders and started kissing and nipping her there. Mark moved to her other side and copied Ray. Eventually their worked their way back to Karen's tits, both of them taking nipples in their mouth for long sucks. Then Ray moved down between Karen's legs and moved them apart and started licking her pussy. Mark moved back up and started kissing her again. Karen's hand found his cock and gently pulled him up by it to her lips so she could suck it. They stayed in this position for quite a while, till Karen pulled Mark's cock from her lips with a pop and said "I'm ready for some Fucking now!"

Ray moved up between Karen's legs and supported himself on his knees and one arm while he rubbed his cock head on her pussy lips. After a little while he positioned it at her opening and slowly started stroking it into her. "Damn!" He said, "She is hot, wet and tight!" After a couple of minutes he picked up the pace and moved fully above her putting all his weight on his arms. Mark moved back and let Ray enjoy himself fucking my wife. Ray's ass was pistoning up and down at a rapid pace and Karen was moaning, obviously enjoying the hard fucking she was getting. Suddenly Ray leaned in and started kissing Karen, slowing down and obviously cumming in her. He stopped, pulled his dripping cock out, and rolled to Karen's side. Her pussy was full of cum, with it leaking out, so I threw her a towel to wipe up the worst of it.

As soon as she was finished wiping up, Mark moved between her legs and filled her with his cock. He was a little bigger than Ray and Karen wrapped her legs around his ass in pleasure. Mark set up a steady pace and maintained it for a while. After a couple of minutes he asked Karen to turn over and move to the edge of the bed, which she did putting a couple of pillows under her middle, and he quickly mounted her again with his feet on the floor. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him as he thrust forward. The slapping sound they created was loud as he pounded her. Her moaning again indicated that she was enjoying it.

About that time Ray decided he was ready to get ready for round 2, so he got up and positioned his cock under Karen's mouth. She took his cock in her mouth and did her best to suck it while Mark filled her pussy with cock. There was no way that Mark was going to last very long and soon he gave one final thrust and held himself deep within her pussy, pumping his cum into her. After a moment or two he stepped back, grabbed the towel she used earlier and wiped his cock off. Cum flowed from Karen's well used pussy, so he wiped it up too as best he could. Then he sat down in one of the chairs near the bed to rest. Karen's work on Ray's cock had been successful and he was fully hard again. He took up Mark's old position and started a slow, steady pounding into Karen.

I told Mark that Karen really loved to have a cock in her mouth when she was being fucked from behind. He moved over and got on the bed and positioned his semi erect cock where she could suck it.

At this point all the booze I had consumed kicked in and I was exhausted. I figured they didn't need my help and I left the bedroom and went out to what served as the living room of the hotel room. I lay down on the couch and fell asleep. A couple of hours later I woke up and checked on them and they were all naked and asleep on the bed.

Several times through the night I would wake up and hear the sounds of fucking. Early the next morning Ray woke me up. The guys were both dressed and they were leaving to catch a ride back to their hotel and then fly back to their homes. They thanked me profusely. I thanked them for giving her the time of her life. And told them when she was in Houston sometime, where they were from, she would let them know.

Late that morning Karen woke up. Her tits, neck and inner thighs were covered in tiny hickeys. Her red, puffy pussy wouldn't stop dripping cum, and she thought she might have to put something on her pussy lips to keep them from rubbing when she walked because they were so sore.

I started a warm shower and we both got in. After we washed up a little I took Karen's hand and led it to my hard cock which she started to jerk off after she got a hand full of conditioner. She leaned in close and sucked my nipples while occasionally biting them, which I dearly love. She also knew I loved hearing slutty talk while she jerked me off, so she told me that just about the time she would get to sleep, one of them would roll her over, spread her legs and start fucking her again until he came. Then she would drift off to sleep and "bang", the other one would be in her. This continued throughout the night and she couldn't count how many times they came in her.

This brought me close to cumming and then she told me that she couldn't wait for her next trip to the Houston area for business and that she would be sure to send me pictures of her pussy full of cum again. That was all it took and I shot ropes of cum all over her belly.

We finished our shower, got dressed and went to breakfast. When we got back I was horny again and had Karen put on her bustier and heels from the night before. I knew she was too sore for sex so I gently licked her pussy for a while. Then I reached into our luggage and grabbed an e-cigarette and handed it to her. I lay down next to her and handed her a bottle of lube so that she could use it to jerk me off.

Karen would take a drag on her cigarette, exhale and either suck on the head of my cock or say things that would excite me. Things like how she liked having their big cocks in her mouth and that she really enjoyed them stretching her pussy and loved how it felt when their big full balls were banging against her pussy while they fucked her doggystyle. She told me that while one fucked her doggystyle she would have the other ones cock in her mouth getting it hard to fuck her again. She said at one point they double penetrated her with one in her pussy and one in her ass. But, she said her favorite part was that they were both good kissers and they would kiss her hard and deep as they pumped her pussy full of cum.

And at that point I came again, surprisingly with enough force to shoot a couple of feet in the air. I have the best wife ever!