Fun with Mia's Sister

Story Info
Fun with Mia’s sister.
5.8k words
4.35
10.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is related to the story, 'Mia Unzipped and Shared', but not about her exactly. Instead it is about a remarkable encounter with her younger sister Ashley. As you might recall from my previous story (might be worth reading before this one, but not essential) Mia's boyfriend and I, along with another one of his friends, had shared her in bed late one night.

We had all known each other for many years and her boyfriend and I were now working for the same company. Due to the convenience of Mia's place to the airport, friends would often stay over if they had early morning flights. And this was exactly the case when her boyfriend and I were both due to travel to New York on some business.

Mia had explained that she would not be there at the time, as she was away with some girlfriends to Europe for a short trip, but staying over was no problem. Her boyfriend always had a key for the place, although he did not stay with her all the time. The only thing that Mia had mentioned to us was that her sister Ashley may or may not be staying there for a couple of days around that time, but there was plenty room for us to stay also.

Mia and her sister were both very different. While Mia has a lovely full figure, dark hair and slightly darker olive skin, her sister was slimmer with pale skin and blonde hair. Ashley was also a few inches shorter than Mia, maybe around 5'4", making her quite petite, but she was every bit as attractive as Mia.

I had known Ashley and Mia since we were quite young and although I didn't know Ashley well, I had met her many times over the years. I had always found her attractive with a strong sex appeal, in the same way I had always thought of Mia.

John and I arrived at the apartment around 10pm and once inside it was quiet with no obvious sign of Ashley. We saw running shoes and a back pack near the couch in the living room and figured that maybe she was staying, but had gone out.

Both of us were eager to get some sleep before our early start, so I jumped into the shower first and when I got in and closed the door, the shower walls were wet and there was a strong smell of coconut shampoo or body wash. I knew Ashley had been in there recently and wondered if she was out or possibly already in bed.

After John had showered, we set alarms and both went to the room that had two small beds, used for anyone staying over. Mia had her main bedroom and there was another of similar size set up as a full time spare room. Once we had turned off all the lights and the place was dark and quiet, I asked John if we should leave a light on for Ashley or should we check if she was already maybe sleeping in the spare room.

John and I were both in T-shirt and boxer shorts, so as I got into my bed, he said he would check the spare room. I had always known that he and Ashley were quite friendly, but I was also pretty certain he found his girlfriend's sister very attractive.

I lay in bed and briefly thought about Ashley as he went to check the room. Thinking of times that I might have seen her running down the hallway after a shower wrapped in a towel or once seeing her in her underwear and T-shirt, sleeping on the couch, Mia had slapping her on the ass and told her to put some clothes on. That image was still clear in my mind.

My cock grew stiff as I thought of her as I lay in bed nice and warm. Just as I was thinking John was taking a long time checking the spare room, he came back whispering something as he entered.

"Oh my God," he said as he leaned over whispering, but with a very excited tone and look on his face.

I sat up quickly thinking there was something wrong, then he said, "Come through quietly and take a peek in the spare room."

"Is Ashley there?" I asked, but he just keep waving towards the door for me to follow him.

With a bit of concern, I followed him through the hallway until we got near the door to the spare room. I could see the door pulled closed, but not fully and a faint light inside the room.

"Carefully take a look," he said in an excited whisper.

I approached the door quietly and as I moved closer to the gap that was about 1" wide, I could see the beside lamp on and the edge of a pillow. John had his hand on my shoulder gently and was looking through the doorway as well, when he said, "Move closer."

I then moved my face right up to the gap in the door, careful not to push it open, until I could see Ashley. I saw her head on the pillow and her blonde hair at first, then with my face almost pushing the door open, I could see her bare breasts and stomach.

She was laying on her back on the bed with one arm up over her head, the hand slid under the pillow and the other hand slowly moving down over her stomach. As I adjusted again to see more and John accidentally pushed into me, the door opened just a little more. I could see Ashley was laying on the bed in a small pair of white panties.

I moved back and looked at John, then pushing him back towards the hallway and our room I said, "Let's go back and leave her," to which he seemed surprised and reluctant to do. He then took hold of my arm and said quietly, "Let's watch for a few more minutes, see what she is going to do."

Now I was in two minds, thinking of her laying there almost naked, more than likely about to masturbate, and with us having the opportunity to watch her. So we both moved back to the door, John again somehow being able to quietly push it open another inch or so. Looking in now, we could see Ashley with her head turned away from us, and her fingers moving over the front of her panties.

She had spread her thighs open with her feet pressed together on the bed, the duvet pushed down by her feet and close to the bottom of the bed. Her flat stomach was stretched tight and her already quite small breasts were looking very flat. As I looked at her, there was no way to prevent my cock from stiffening in my shorts and I was certain that John was feeling the same.

As we watched Ashley's hand moving around the front of her panties, I noticed her right breast was almost totally flat, stretched tight by her right arm that was high up over her head, only the nipple protruding upwards. Her left breast was rounder and fuller looking, due to her left hand being down between her thighs, instead of over her head.

We watched in silence as her hand moved around the front of the panties and she let the tips of her fingers trail very gently up over her stomach. Then with her hand flat on her stomach, we watched it slip down inside her panties and begin circling around her clit under the thin cotton.

This was incredible to see and I now felt my erect cock pressing at the opening of my shorts. With my face flushed red, I turned to look at John, who was one step ahead of me, his stiff cock was out of his shorts as he stroked it firmly. I glanced into the room briefly again as I heard delicate soft moans coming from Ashley.

John could not see as well now, with me at the front, and so he pushed the door once again, leaving it now half open as we both looked at Ashley masturbating on the bed. Then to my total surprise, John pulled me back from the door and pushed it fully open, walking into the room and standing at the end of the bed.

As I stood in the open doorway, my cock had pushed through the opening of my shorts and I had started to jerk off slowly, almost without thinking about it. Ashley had her eyes tightly closed and was making quite loud and very erotic moaning sounds, all as the hand down inside her panties was furiously rubbing her pussy.

The mixture of fear and excitement at the thought of her seeing us both jerking off as she lay there was something I can't describe. Neither can I explain what happened next, but reflecting on this experience now, I'm so thankful I didn't head back along the hallway to my bed.

As I stepped into the room, John was pushing down his shorts and I watched him step out of them at the same time that he pulled the T-shirt up over his head, leaving him standing naked with a throbbing erection. I could see the swollen head of his cock fully exposed as he held the base of the shaft, his pubic hair trimmed very short and his balls completely hairless.

John moved slowly and carefully to the far side of the queen size bed, staying close to the end and pointed at me to move closer to the other side. I stepped forward slowly just as I saw Ashley start arching her back up off the bed, her hand rubbing quickly at her pussy, still hidden under the cotton front of her panties.

Ashley did at this point seem lost in her actions, with her heavy breathing and moaning and her hips moving around on the bed. I'm guessing this is why John made the bold move that he did at this moment, and why I followed along seconds later.

John sat down carefully on the edge of the bed and placed one hand around Ashley's left ankle, his fingers gripping it as his other hand touched her open thigh just above her knee and began stroking the inside of it very slowly. Ashley raised her head up off the bed for a moment and looked at him, then once realizing who it was, her head dropped back onto the pillow and tilted back with her mouth open.

As Ashley moaned softly at John's touch, he looked at me and then down at the corner of the bed at the other side. I knew exactly what he was telling me to do, then as I moved to sit on the bed, he whispered, "Your shorts and T-shirt." I quickly pulled them off so that I was also naked and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Ashley turned briefly, then once seeing it was me, she smiled and laid her head back. I took hold of her ankle and stroked my other hand up the inside of her smooth, warm thigh, then we both leaned a little over her open thighs, gazing at the front of those lovely white cotton panties.

It was of course and incredible sight seeing her laying on the bed, legs spread and masturbating with her hand inside her panties. And it was clear now that as she felt us holding her and touching her, she was making a real effort to bring herself to orgasm.

As I looked at Ashley more closely, I could see that her breasts, although still small, has increased in size and her nipples has risen significantly and deepened in colour. Her cheeks were flushed red and some of her hair was sticking to her cheeks and forehead. Her chest was rising and falling with her short, but deep breathing and her stomach was tight and flat as her muscles contracted. Her normally pale skin, now had a wonderful warm glow to it.

As we gripped her ankles tightly, we could tell this was a feeling she enjoyed and stroking the inside of her thighs felt so nice as we curled our fingers around them and pulled them open as she lay there. We could hear the delightful wet noises coming from her pussy, but were unable to see it yet, so our fingers on either thigh started to wander up until they touched her panties.

They were plain white cotton panties with a very narrow elastic waistband and the cotton seemed very thin. Almost as though they were either very worn or made from very cheap material. They covered her pussy fully from view, only occasionally we would glimpse one of the sides of her lips, which looked to be clean shaven, but I could not be sure.

Eager to watch Ashley cumming in her panties, we both gently hooked our fingers over the narrow waistband and started to pull her panties down, however with her thighs spread side wide open, taking them off was not going to be possible. We tugged the waistband down and held them, exposing her naked pussy to us for the first time. Or in John's case, what I assumed to be the first time, but later found out it wasn't.

Her exposed pussy was stunning, with a delightful tight slit between her plump lips. Ashley's fingers were pressing and circling firmly around her clit and I could see that she was indeed very wet. Her fingers, lips and most of the bare mound of her pussy was glistening with her juices and not only were her lips shaven, but her entire pussy was free of hair and looked so incredibly smooth.

As we held her panties down, Ashley increased the speed at which she was rubbing at her clit, then suddenly as her head lifted up off the pillow, her teeth bit into her bottom lip. With a painful looking grimace on her face, her stomach appeared to go rock hard and she started to cum. Her legs tried to push straight down the bed, but we held her ankles firmly, then as she orgasmed, her hands slid up over her stomach and held her swollen breasts. We let the panties cover her pussy again and as they pressed tight against her, we watched them darken with her cum as it soaked into the cotton.

She lay there with her breath slowing and her cheeks flushed red, as I watched John lifting her left leg up as he moved closer to her, still laying on his side. When I saw his legs move across the bed towards me and his hand reaching down to hold his cock, I knew what he was trying to do. He slid forward on his side as he raised her left thigh, his rigid shaft and smooth cock head moving closer to the front of Ashley's panties.

I was so taken by the thought of watching her being fucked in front of me, that I held her right thigh and lay down beside her, my right hand on her stomach. Then with her legs open, his cock pressed against her damp panties, pushing firmly at them and pressing the cotton between her plump lips. He held her left leg with both hands as his rock hard cock bumped repeatedly at her pussy and at this moment I made the decision that we were all in with our joint seduction of Ashley.

My right hand moved down her stomach then slowly over the front of her panties, feeling the warm, damp cotton. Then with my fingers curling around the far side of them, I pulled the panties towards me, exposing her pussy to John and allowing his cock head to touch her naked lips. This caused quite a stir, as Ashley lifted her head to look at both of us, smiling at the prospect of now being fucked. John reached down as soon as he felt the warmth and wetness of Ashley's pussy touching the head of his cock, and rolling forward a little on his side, I watched his fat cock head push Ashley's lips apart.

We both lifted her legs as John pushed forward and spread her lips open more with his cock, before slipping out and sliding up over her open pussy. It was amazing to watch and as I pulled firmly at her panties to keep them out of the way, we heard them tearing slightly. Ashley moved her hands down over her stomach and pushed John's cock between her lips, pressing the head down inside her pussy as he leaned in and started to penetrate her.

He held her leg tight with both hands as he pushed his shaft into her while I was holding her panties out of the way for him. It took a few more slow, firm strokes before he was fully inside, but then I saw his smooth balls pushing against her, so close to where I was holding her panties. I looked up at Ashley just as John started fucking her and saw a lovely smile across her face as her body moved with each thrust of his hips.

I moved up the bed to her side, my right hand on her stomach, sliding up until it was cupping her left breast as I kissed gently at the side of her right breast. My eyes fixed on her stiff nipples, still standing up proudly. I brushed her left nipple with my thumb as my mouth kissed up the side of her breast until the edge of my mouth felt her other nipple. It was stiff against my mouth as I kissed and licked at it before gently sucking it into my mouth.

I licked and sucked on her nipple and breast as John was fucking her and could feel her body moving now that John was fucking her. I couldn't imagine him lasting very long inside her. As he was fucking her, my cock was pressed against her hip and I could feel each stroke as the bed shook. I reached down a few times to jerk off and almost every time I did, I wanted to cum all over her stomach.

I could hear his balls hitting into her pussy more deliberately now, as I rubbed her breasts and stomach, while I continued sucking on her nipple. John had Ashley's left leg held tight against his body as he fucked her hard and I was leaning as much over her right side as possible as I masturbated over her hip, aiming my cock over her belly. As my hand slid down over her smooth pussy, I could feel her being fucked and all I could think about was us both shooting our hot cum onto her pussy, her panties and belly.

It didn't quite turn out that way as a few moments later I simply couldn't hold on and felt my balls tense up and my legs start trembling. Ashley sensed it happening and placed her hand on my shoulder saying, "That's it, go ahead, cum on me if you want."

With my hand holding the edge of her panties as John fucked her and my cock rubbed against her hip, I pulled tight at them. Again hearing the cotton ripping as I tried to push my cock as close as possible to the front of her panties, I started to cum.

I had enough time to take hold of my cock and pull down firmly on the shaft, as I lifted my hip up off the bed and aimed my cock towards the panties. I saw my swollen red tip open wide as the first shot of cum sprayed onto Ashley, just above her waist. My groan and the hot liquid on Ashley's belly alerted her and at the same time John saw me cumming. Ashley looked down at my cock as it splashed another thick streak of hot cum across her belly. We looked at each other and she smiled. "Mmmm, fuck that's hot, it feels so nice."

I stroked my shaft quickly as I pointed my tip down towards her panties and my cum soaked the front of them, with John still fucking her.

This caused Ashley to raise herself up and while resting on her elbows, she watched as my hot sperm splashed all over her panties and pussy. It landed in thick white droplets as I jerked off quickly, clinging to her belly, the insides of her thighs and the front of the panties. Some of my cum landing between her lips as John fucked her and he began his own orgasm.

Totally expecting him to pull his cock out of her and cum all over her stomach, I waited for him to pull out. Instead I saw them exchange a very subtle look with Ashley smiling as I watched John's balls and shaft start pulsating. It was amazing thinking of him cumming deep inside her as I felt Ashley's hot hand wrap around my cock and stroke me as the last of my sperm dripped onto her.

Ashley and I both watched John cumming with his twitches and groans, grunting as he pushed into her pussy with each powerful spurt and holding his cock deep inside her. Then as he started to withdraw, his cock sprang up over her, still fully erect and her fingers reached for the wet head. Once her fingers touched him, cum shot up through them, landing on her stomach. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and squeezed the shaft, jerking him and causing weaker spurts of thick white cum to spill out from the tip and run down over her fingers.

I was amazed at how quickly things had happened, all three of us having cum already and I wished we had been able to hold back and enjoy her more. Ashley's legs lay open on the bed, her tight cum soaked panties had slipped back over her again and covered her pussy completely. She had a lovely devious smile on her face and looked very comfortable and relaxed as she lay there fully exposed to us both. I watched as John slid up and lay beside her on the bed, kissing her cheek and neck softly.

She then turned to me and lay her arm out across the bed, inviting me to lay beside her, which I did, then once beside her she turned and kissed me on the mouth. We both shared lovely erotic kisses with her as we relaxed and ran our hands over her warm skin, sticky with cum. All I could think about were her tight panties covering her pussy and holding in the load of sperm that had just been shot deep inside.

I don't recall falling asleep, but remember John getting up and saying we needed to get some sleep as we only had a few hours before we needed to leave. I woke some time later alone in bed with Ashley, her face pressing into the side of my neck. Her breathing was quick and quite loud as I felt her hot breath on me. I looked down and she was naked with her right leg laying across mine and her legs wide open. Her hand was rubbing at her pussy and I could tell she was aroused again by the lovely sounds as she played with herself.

12