Fun with MIL in the Caravan

Story Info
A quick story about having some fun with the MIL.
2.3k words
4.41
90.8k
68
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in the darkness I could just about make out the silhouette of my mother in law at the front of the caravan.

I could see her head was turned to face us, but I could not see if she was awake or not.

I moved the duvet cover so that I could expose my dick, now rock hard in my boxers. I carefully pulled them down so as not to wake Cindy and took hold of my shaft.

I slowly rubbed the head and tried to strain my eyes to see if Cathy was watching. I figured if I could make out her silhouette then she must be able to see mine.

I noticed movement as her duvet shifted and it looked like she had pushed it off her. My eyes were quickly adjusting to the dark and I was now seeing outlines of shapes. I could see that she was laying on her right side facing me, her left hand under her vest top.

This made me even harder and so I adjusted myself so that my cock would be more visible.

I positioned the shaft so that it stuck straight up in the air and pulled back the foreskin with my thumb and forefinger before pushing it back over the tip. Slowly I wanked myself with my fingers while watching her.

I could make out her hand drifting down her body until she took hold of the hem of her vest top and lifted it up exposing her breasts to me. She then pushed her shorts down over her hips revealing her pussy to me. My gaze was fixed on her as she began rubbing between her legs. She bent her left leg so she could access her slit better and she turned slightly so that I could see the mounds of her tits, her nipples highlighted by the faint glow of the moonlight outside filtering through the blinds.

By moving her body her right arm was freed and she was able to squeeze her tits as she played with her pussy. I was getting close to cumming but I knew I couldn't make a mess in the bed.

I don't know what possessed me to do so but as quiet as I could I slipped out of the bed and stood, softly stepping over to her, trying to not to make a sound. It felt like it took hours to walk the 6 foot or so distance to her bed but eventually I made it.

Looking down at her with my nob out I stared as she stared back at me, alternating her glances between my eyes and my hard-on.

I took hold of her hand and placed it on me, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and she proceeded to wank me slowly.

I reached down and tried to rub her between her legs but I couldn't quite make it. She shifted over in the bed and patted gently beside her. I took her cue and knelt next to her. I could now reach her pussy and she could more easily stroke my cock.

And stroke she did! She really went for it, pumping me hard. I followed her cue and started to finger her. She was dripping wet so my finger slid inside easily. I pumped her pussy with my finger until her breathing became more ragged and suddenly her body went rigid and she stopped pumping my cock. I could tell she was having an orgasm and I was pleased I could get her off so quickly.

Eventually it passed and she resumed wanking me, but she added to the pleasure by licking and sucking the tip.

I couldn't hold on any longer and erupted. Thankfully her mouth was open and she caught most of my load in her mouth but I managed to get some on her forehead and left cheek. She scooped it up and sucked her fingers dry before smiling at me and kissing the end of my dick.

I grinned and thought I had better return to bed, but stopped at the toilet to clean up on the way back.

When I exited the toilet and got back into bed I looked over at Cathy again. She had turned over and wrapped herself up in the duvet again.

I drifted off to sleep a satisfied man.

The next morning I awoke with an elbow in my side. Cindy was telling me to move so she could go to the toilet. I got up, still in my boxers and let her past and she closed the toilet door behind her.

I glanced over at Cathy. She was on her side facing me, smiling, the duvet pushed away from her revealing her laying there completely naked! My cock suddenly got hard and stuck out of my boxers. I headed over to her and she licked her lips. She sat up, taking my entire length into her mouth in one go and sucked on it hard before releasing me.

Then she pushed me down so I sat on the edge of the bed. She turned to face me and climbed on top of me, slipping my cock into her pussy. I nearly came there and then! She sat on me and whispered in my ear.

"Just a little taster to keep you wanting more."

With that she kissed me and stood up, releasing my cock. She bent over to suck me once again, then took my hand pulling me up off the bed.

Just then I heard Cindy call from the bathroom.

"Put the kettle on would you Dave?"

Cathy whispered to me.

"You'd better do as you're told. And put this away."

She tapped my dick as she got back into bed, presumably putting her vest and shorts back on.

I grabbed the kettle, filled it with water and turned on the stove. I reached for my jogging trousers and put them on, my cock still rock hard and poking out in front of me. Putting on a t-shirt and grabbing my smokes I headed outside to have a cigarette.

While I was smoking I heard Cindy leave the bathroom and Cathy enter it, taking her place. I decided to be cheeky and see if I could get her to flash me again.

Walking round to the other side of the van I quietly tapped on the window. It opened and Cathy was stood there, butt naked again.

My softening cock instantly got hard as I looked at her. Cathy reached between her legs and started playing with her pussy, giving me a show. She rubbed herself frantically, slipping a finger in and out of her wet hole, until she came standing in front of me.

She did well to not make any noise as she held a towel over her mouth stifling any moans.

I nearly came in my pants watching the show, and hurried to the back of the van adjusting my cock as I heard Cindy coming out the door.

She had made us all a cuppa and brought them out with her so I gave her a smoke and headed back inside for my turn on the toilet.

I smiled at Cathy on the way in who was now wearing a dressing gown. I needed to jack off big time. I knew Cindy would be out the back so I left the door ajar in case Cathy was to check in on me. I wasn't disappointed. She poked her head around the door and watched as I wanked for her, quickly cumming a huge load into a wad of tissues.

Smiling at me again she closed the door and headed outside.

I joined them soon after I had cleaned myself up and got changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt and drank the rest of my morning coffee. Both Cindy and Cathy went in to get changed and the chances of me getting through the day without another boner disappeared as soon as they came outside.

Cindy was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a white vest top with a light blue bikini top underneath and Cathy emerged wearing a short loose-fitting skirt, one of those ones that blew around in the wind, and a tight white vest top. Clearly she had no bra on underneath as I could make out the shape of her perfect tits and her hard little nipples stretching the material.

I had to shuffle in my seat in order to adjust my cock so that my erection wouldn't be so obvious.

The girls had brought out another coffee for me so we sat on the comfy chairs and chatted. I lit up another smoke and passed them round. Cathy lingered her hand as she took hers, leaning forward in her seat giving me a lovely view down her top.

I leaned forward to light it for her and I could smell her perfume. Damn she smelt good! She then sat back in her chair and crossed her legs, but not before letting me know she had no underwear on under her skirt! My cock was ready to jump out of my shorts and I had to look away before I came in my pants.

Of course, Cathy knew she was making me crazy and was loving it, a huge grin on her face. Cindy clearly hadn't noticed and was talking about something she had read on Facebook. I wasn't really paying attention.

The rest of the morning we sat and chatted, both girls occasionally getting up and getting more refreshments.

Whenever Cindy would go into the van Cathy would flash me a view of her pussy and whenever she went into the van she would turn at the door and raise her skirt. At one point she stood at the door, slid a finger between her pussy lips and into her hole and brought it to her lips, sucking it clean. I nearly died.

It was getting near lunchtime and Cindy said she was hungry so Cathy said she would go make some lunch. Cindy was about to get up to help but received a phone call and asked me to go instead. Happily I got out of my chair and headed into the van.

Cindy was sat on the bed, legs spread and vest up over her tits, just staring at me lustfully.

"I need you inside me," she whispered.

I was happy to oblige, so I slipped my shorts down and released my aching cock. She leaned back on the bed, her knees lifted opening herself for me. With one hand she parted her pussy lips showing me how wet she was and with the other she beckoned me towards her with a finger.

I approached and lined up my cock to the entrance to her hole and sunk myself in all the way in one go.

She was so wet there was no resistance and she whispered a faint moan as I entered her, her eyes rolling back in her head. I ploughed into her, supporting my weight with my arms and she leaned back on the bed.

I was just picking up a rhythm when Cindy called out.

"You two OK in there?"

I paused, half inside her mum's dripping snatch and called back.

"Yep, wont be long!"

Sweat was dripping from my forehead. Cathy smiled and whispered to me.

"Neither will I!"

She winked and I grinned back at her.

"OK, take your time, I'm starving but I gotta take this call, sorry."

I resumed ploughing my hard cock into my mother in law. Her breathing became shallower as her orgasm built from within her. She grabbed both her tits and pinched and pulled at her nipples. I never relented my onslaught and we could both hear the sounds of my shaft slipping and sliding in and out of her pussy.

I leaned over and kissed her and she bit my lip as she came hard. She grabbed onto my arms as her climax ripped through her body but I continued hammering into her.

It wasn't long before I knew I couldn't hold out, and so I whispered to her to let her know.

"Come deep inside me baby, fill me up," she replied.

I picked up the pace as I grabbed onto her hips for leverage. The pressure built up and released like a bomb from inside me. I emptied my balls deep inside her, my cock fully engulfed by her tight vagina, and I felt her muscles gripping my shaft as she milked every last drop out of me.

I pulled out once I had regained composure, very aware that I had no idea how much noise we had just made.

I listened out to hear if Cindy was still on her phone. Fortunately she was still blabbing away.

Cathy leaned forward and took my member into her mouth, cleaning it up and tasting our juices. She was just so damn sexy I just couldn't get soft no matter how hard I tried!

I reached into the bathroom for a towel and gave it to Cathy so she could wipe her face and some tissue so she could wipe her pussy.

My cum was starting to leak out of her so she went into the bathroom to freshen up.

I thought I had better get some lunch ready so I grabbed some bread rolls, some ham and some salad and quickly knocked up a plate full. Cathy soon came out of the bathroom and gave me a hand, not without pressing her breasts up against my back while grabbing my cock. Lest I forget!

The last thing I grabbed was a 6-pack of beers and a bottle of rose I had put in the cooler the previous evening. We headed outside and placed the food and drinks on the table. Cindy had just finished her call, something about one of her friends going through marital difficulties but I wasn't really paying attention.

Cathy sat opposite me again and once again I was gifted plenty of views of her swollen pussy lips. Occasionally when Cindy wasn't paying attention she would spread her lips. I could swear that my cum was still oozing from inside her, which turned me on even more.