Fun with my Husband's Brothers

Story Info
A game of truth or dare.
1.9k words
4.4
82k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Gene, and I have been married for 2 years. We live in a 3-bedroom rambler in a suburb of a midwestern city. No kids yet, but the house is ready for some. We both work out regularly, so we're in pretty good shape. I'm 24 and Gene is 25.

My husband's two brothers came into town last week for a fishing weekend with my husband. They were to leave on Friday to stay at a lake two hours from our house. They flew into town on Thursday afternoon, and we all went out for dinner and a few drinks.

Al is Gene's older brother. He is 28, married with three kids. He is slightly overweight, and shorter than me, but handsome and very kind. Jim is Gene's younger brother, 22 and fresh out of college. He is a little full of himself, but we get along pretty well.

A few drinks became a few more for Gene. His brothers were pacing themselves much better than Gene was. I was the designated driver, so I stuck to water all night. At about 10:00 we called it a night, and the boys propped Gene up as he staggered out to the car. Al helped Gene put on his seatbelt, and then scurried over to hold the door for me while I got into the driver's seat. Quite a gentleman!

When we got to our house, it was a huge struggle to get Gene into bed. As we all tried to hold Gene and keep him from falling, a couple of times a stray hand would grab a part of my body instead of Gene's. Quickly, it would be retracted, and I would see a brother blush. Once in our room, Gene fell onto the bed and was out cold immediately. I took off his shoes, but he was going to sleep in his clothes.

Each brother retired to his room, and I changed into a t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts. I love the way my ass looks in short shorts. I also never wear a bra or panties to bed - it feels so good to be unrestrained! I went out to the kitchen to get some water, and then sat on the couch to turn on a late-night show. Soon, I was joined by both brothers. Al suggested we play a game instead of watching TV.

I said, "Alright, let's see... we have Jenga, Cribbage, Monopoly, Settlers of Catan, and a couple of decks of cards. What is your pleasure?" Jim chimed in, "Our pleasure would be you. We don't want to play cards or a board game. We want to play with you!"

I laughed and said, "Well, I know you're a horny bastard who doesn't care that I am married to your brother. But Al here is a married man, and far too much a gentleman to want to fool around like that. Right, Al?" He sheepishly looked away, not answering me. "Al? What the hell?" After stammering and hesitating for a while, Al finally suggested that we try playing Truth or Dare. He said it might be a little fun and risqué, but that I could stop the game any time I wanted. They would give me total control.

I was floored. I'd never considered doing something like that with them. After a little thought, I decided: What the heck. Let's flirt a little and have some fun, and I'll just stop if either one gets too aggressive. I was totally sober and coherent. "OK, boys. I'm in!"

The first couple of rounds went pretty smoothly, as we shared true stories of getting high or ditching class or weird sexual experiences. No one was willing to issue a dare. Finally, Jim dared me to do 10 jumping jacks facing them, and then 10 facing away. I thought that was a little strange, but I stood up and took the dare. When I was done, Jim said "That was incredible! What a joy to watch your beautiful tits and ass bounce like that." I was a little shocked, and I looked at Al. He just nodded and smiled. So much for being a gentleman...

Next, it was my turn. I dared Al and Jim to kiss each other. I figured they would quit at that point, and this harmless game would be over. Al jumped up and kissed the top of Jim's head. I called a foul, and said "you have to both kiss each other". They quickly exchanged a peck on the lips. Again, I cried foul. I said that I meant to kiss each other like they meant it - including some tongue. Al said "I'm out!" Great, I thought - now the game's over.

But Jim paused for a second and said, "If we kiss each other like that, then we both get to kiss you with tongue, alright?" I hadn't expected that response, but I was confident that they would never French kiss. So I said, "Sure!" knowing they wouldn't go through with it.

They whispered nervously to each other for a while, but then said, "OK, here goes." Amazingly, they shared a full-on French kiss for a few seconds. I was completely dumbstruck.

Jim quickly came over to me and said, "Your turn." He took my face into his hands before I could protest and started kissing me. When his tongue entered my mouth, I reciprocated. Soon, the kiss got more passionate. And it kept going. And going. Neither of us pulled away for about a minute. I was flushed, and my nipples were standing straight out through my t-shirt. Jim gently touched a nipple as he lowered his hand from my face. I got tingles throughout my body.

Jim turned to Al and said, "You are in for a treat, my brother. She is an incredible kisser." Al slowly came over to me and whispered, "Are you sure?" We can stop now." I told him that a deal was a deal, and that I want him to pretend I was his wife and give me the best kiss he could.

He laughed and asked me to stand up so he would have a better angle. He moved his arms behind my back as he leaned in for his kiss. At first, he just gently touched my lips - once, twice, three times - then his mouth opened slightly and his tongue slowly entered my mouth. He was damn good, and this was one wonderful kiss. He squeezed me closer to him, and I felt his semi-hard cock rub against me. He rubbed my back gently as we kept this glorious kiss going. I moaned a little, and his hands moved down my back onto my ass. He started kneading my muscular butt, and I melted more into his embrace. This kiss lasted twice as long as Jim's, and it was twice as good.

Flushed, we finally broke our embrace and our kiss. Jim exclaimed, "Damn - she is so hot right now! I can't wait for the next dare!" I fell back into the sofa, weak from what I was feeling. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. Soon, Al jumped up and said "My turn!"

He dared me to give them both a lap dance. I protested, but he said we would all be fully clothed. Jim turned on a Marvin Gaye song, and asked who gets the first dance. I chose Al, because I knew he would not be as aggressive as Jim and would follow some ground rules.

Al sat on the couch, and I started swaying to the music. Soon, I was getting into the groove of the sexy song, and I leaned over and put my hands on his legs. He could see right down my shirt, and his eyes widened. His stare made me feel sexy, and I gently rubbed his thighs as I swayed. My hands got closer and closer to his cock that was straining his pants, but I never touched it.

I spun around and bent over. As I reached for my toes, my butt was just a few inches from his nose. He could probably smell my musk, as I was starting to really get wet. I felt Al's hands tickle the sides of my legs. It surprised me, and gave me a shiver of excitement. He ran his finger tips up and down the sides of my legs a few times. My legs turned to jelly, I was so turned on.

I sat down on his lap, and started to wiggle a little on his crotch. I could feel him hardening and twitching beneath my ass. His hands reached around to my belly, and he grabbed my shirt and started pulling it up towards my breasts. I just raised my arms and let him pull my shirt completely up and off. So much for ground rules.

His hands quickly grabbed both breasts, and he rubbed and tweaked my nipples as I leaned my head back to his shoulder and moaned. I turned my head to look up at him, and he started to kiss me. His tongue danced with mine while his hands kneaded my sensitive nipples. I could feel that his cock was fully hard at this point, and I rocked my ass back and forth along its length as we kissed.

I had forgotten about Jim, and was startled when I felt a tug on the side of my shorts. Instinctively, I raised my hips a little, and Jim slid my shorts down and off my legs in one quick motion. He started rubbing my soaking wet pussy, and I moaned again as his fingers found my clit. Al kept his kiss going and rubbed my breasts while his younger brother worked two fingers into and out of my love hole. With each stroke, Jim rubbed the full length of my pussy. I was on fire.

Jim's touch suddenly stopped so that he could undo his pants and pull out his cock. He stroked it a few times while Al and I finished our amazing kiss. Jim sat back on the coffee table, and held his 7" straight out, waiting for me to touch our kiss it. Al gave me a gentle push from behind, so that I slid off his lap and knelt down on the floor. I took Jim's lovely sausage into my hand, and lowered my lips to its tip. In no time, his cock disappeared between my lips and into the back of my mouth. My hand and my mouth moved up and down his shaft, gradually picking up pace.

As Jim was getting the blow job of his life, Al lowered his pants to his ankles, knelt on the floor, and positioned his cock at the entry of my soaking wet pussy. He grabbed my hips, and with a couple of thrusts buried himself deep inside of me. Very quickly, his rhythm matched mine, and the three of us moved in blissful unison. Jim soon yelled "Here I cum!" so I backed my mouth off his cock a little. His delicious spunk shot into my mouth and down my throat. So warm and so delicious!

I leaned back into Al, and his cock was buried to the hilt inside of me. He moaned and shot his huge load into me, too. I was completely spent, and just stayed there on my knees, doubly-penetrated. Both cocks slowly went limp, and slid out of me. We all collapsed on the floor, basking in the glorious feeling of what had just happened.

After about 15 minutes, I reached over and grabbed each man's cock. I slowly stroked both of them, and eventually they both twitched and started to come to attention. I smiled coyly and said "My turn. I dare you to both put your cocks inside of me again." This game might take a while...