Fun with Patty Ch. 02

Story Info
Cabin in the woods with girlfriend and her BFF.
9.6k words
4.58
14.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleeep
bleeep
591 Followers

***All persons in this story are over 18 years of age.***

Summer was nearly over, and we'd be going back to school soon. If second year premed was anything like the first, I was in for hell.

We'd decided to take a trip before Patty had to leave for college, and I had to return, as well. The one bright spot was Debbie would be attending the same college as Patty, so they were going to room together.

We were going to spend 4 days in my doctor friend's cabin, just outside in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Doc had kind of adopted me when he found out I was a car nut and a med student, he even sold me his 912 Porsche when he bought a new 911.

Sadly, we wouldn't be taking the 912, just not enough luggage space. We'd be taking Patty's POS, a beat up old Plymouth that was passed down from her parents.

Speaking of parents, hers were none to happy about our little romantic getaway, but Patty informed them that she was leaving for college, so the "you live under my roof, you live by my rules" thing, no longer applied.

She had already packed her stuff by the time I got there, and from the looks of it, we were moving out, the back seat was full from door to door.

"Did you leave any room for me?" I teased. "Glad I pack light."

"There's plenty of room in the trunk, funny boy." She quipped.

I loaded my crap, slammed the trunk, and we were off, leaving the withering scowls of her parents behind us. Patty snuggled up next to me on the big bench seat, excited, ready for our adventure.

The trip would take about 6 hours, and given her car's ability to consume fuel, we'd need to stop just after half way.

We'd actually made it about 3/4th of the way, when we finally had to stop.

After I fueled the car, I hit the john, Patty had already gone. I plopped into the driver's seat and prepared to leave.

"Hold on just a minute." Patty said, and hopped out. She opened the back door, and rummaged around for a bit, then something moved in the back seat.

Next thing I know, Debbie pops up and makes a beeline for the bathroom.

"Uh, Patty." I call out. "What was that?"

"It's Debbie." She said, sticking her head back in the car.

"I know that." I said. "Why is she in the car?"

Patty sat down. "You remember the Kings Island trip?"

"Very well." I grinned.

"Remember, I told you I'd make it up to you?" She smiled. "Well, this is it."

"OK." I said, confused. "You're making up for Debbie messing up our trip, by bringing her along on another one?"

"Exactly." Patty answered. "Surprise!"

"I don't understand." I grumbled, becoming mildly annoyed.

"Well, you weren't supposed to find out until we got there." She giggled. "But Debbie's bladder had other ideas."

"Still not following." I deadpanned.

"OK." She said. "I'll try to make it simple." "You get to play with both of us, any way you want."

"Both..." I sat there stunned, my mouth hanging open.

Just then, Debbie slid in the front seat. "Hope you don't mind?" She smiled. "It's awfully hot back there." "You OK, RJ?"

"I just told him our little plan." Patty chuckled. "I think his head exploded."

"I get 4 days of you and her?" I mumbled, trying to make my brain understand. "4 days...of...HOLY SHIT!!"

"I think he's got it." Patty laughed, pecking me on the cheek. "Let's get moving."

We made it to Doc's place by mid afternoon, at least I was pretty sure it was his. We hadn't seen another building in miles. I was expecting a cabin, you know, rustic, small, maybe 20' square. What I got was a house glued to a mountainside.

The keys opened the door, so I guess this was it.

The lower level had the kitchen/dining area, great room with fireplace and 2 small bedrooms, the upper level was all master suite, with a HUGE bathroom and a glass wall looking out over the scenery. The view was spectacular.

The girls were suitably impressed and started unloading the car, oohing and aahing nearly constantly.

I spied a note on the bar, picking it up I saw it had my name on it.

RJ, Hope you enjoy our "little" cabin. Everything is yours to use and enjoy. The bar is fully stocked. There are swimsuits in the shed next to the pool, but I suspect you won't be needing them. There are video tapes in the cabinet under the TV, upstairs. The really good stuff is in the back. On the back of this note is a map showing a waterfall in a secluded area and an open meadow with a great view of the night sky (a personal favorite), both are less than 10 minutes from the cabin. I own everything for at least a mile in every direction, so privacy will NOT be a problem. Give Patty my best (and your best too HA!). Don't worry about cleaning up the place, I have people come in weekly. You make me wish I was 20 again. Enjoy!! Doc P.S. 17-4-18, you'll know when you see it.

Smiling, I went to help the girls finish unpacking.

After the long, hot drive, Debbie took one look at the pool and started peeling off her clothes. She left a trail of discarded garments as she went, then dove in, stark naked.

I looked at Patty. "When in Rome." I chuckled, disrobing, then I dove in as well. Patty wasn't too far behind.

We splashed around like kids for a while, then Patty got the grand idea to try and dunk me. She dove under water and tried to knock my legs out from under me, as Debbie jumped on my shoulders. They were less than successful, but I was enjoying their efforts anyway.

I was having trouble dislodging Debbie, so I spun her around. With her bush in my face, it didn't take much to lift her up and stick my tongue in her pussy. She grabbed my head and screamed, but at least she quit fighting.

I waded over to the edge of the pool, and plopped her onto the deck, pushing her onto her back, then I really started drilling her. I probed every crease and fold with my tongue, paying special attention to her clit. It only took a few minutes to push her over the edge, and she orgasmed, kicking and flailing, while I remained clamped to her crotch.

After she went limp, I turned, laughing maniacally and lunged at Patty. She tried to escape, but I caught her, picked her up and threw her out of the pool. Just as I'd done with Debbie, I dove on her pussy, tongue lashing her into submission. She came, wailing loudly, a few minutes later.

I stood over them, triumphant, laughing to myself. "One of you has an appointment with Mr. Happy." I grinned, waiving my engorged cock around. "Work it out amongst yourselves." I sat in a lounge chair awaiting their decision.

I was rather pleasantly surprised, when they knelt at my feet, and gave me a tag team blowjob. Debbie started, trying her best to deep throat me, but she couldn't quite manage, when she had tired, Patty took over and finished me, shoving my cock deep into her mouth til I came down her throat.

"After all that, I'm famished." Patty announced. "Let me find some clothes, and we'll start some dinner."

She returned a few minutes later in a very tight t-shirt and nearly transparent panties, braless tits bouncing with each step.

"Damn girl." I leered. "You look..."

"Don't step on your tongue." She giggled, kissing my cheek.

Debbie strolled in next in just a t-shirt. It was long enough to cover everything...barely, but when she reached up into the cabinet to get out the plates, her pretty, round ass peeked out. Nice!

The girls shoo'd me from the kitchen while they made dinner. I watched them move about, Patty's tits trying to explode from her shirt.

Debbie dropped a spoon, and bent to pick it up, damn, what a view, I'd have to revisit that later.

After dinner, we retired to the big couch in the great room and chatted and planned our next few days. The girls wanted to go shopping, of course, so we set aside one day for that. Hiking in the National Park would eat up another day, the third would be used to explore Doc's property, especially the waterfall. We'd save the last day for resting and recharging. We didn't write anything in stone, so we could be flexible, change the plans if needed, or completely go off the rails if something looked interesting.

Later in the evening, we adjourned upstairs to the big king bed. The shower was big enough for 5-6 people, so we decided to take a communal shower. There was also a huge garden tub, we'd have to check that out another night.

We buffed each other pink with the big fluffy towels we found in the closet, then piled into bed. I was very content lying there with a naked woman on either side of me.

"Well." Patty purred in my ear. "What, or more accurately, who, are you going to do first?" "Your choice."

I grinned, mischievously, then rolled over. "I choose you." I playfully pulled Debbie's nipple, making her jump.

"Oh." She grinned. "I'd hoped you would."

I rolled back to Patty for a moment. "You sure?" I asked.

"Have fun." She smiled. "But don't make me wait too long."

I instructed Debbie to get on all fours, I wanted to take her from behind.

She did as I asked, and my God, what a sight. While I adore Patty's ass, Debbie's was magnificent! I just sat there, stunned.

Debbie wiggled at me seductively. "I'm waiting, RJ." She cooed. "Come and get me."

Since I hadn't known she was coming, I hadn't packed any condoms, so Debbie would be getting her first bare back fuck. A fact that wasn't lost on her.

She spread her legs a bit further, making her labia part slightly, exposing her glistening slit, dripping with nectar. She was ready and so was I.

Moving behind her, I swiped my dick through her wetness, then plunged in.

Debbie groaned loudly as I split her gash, wadding the blankets in her hands, then arched her back and yowled as I started fucking her.

Without a condom, I could feel how tight she was, and her muscle tone was incredible. I'd heard the term "velvet vice" used before, now I knew why.

I grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy, making dirty, wet sounds, when I could hear them over her vocalizations. She was going to be a screamer.

After 10 minutes or so, Debbie threw her head back and shrieked, cumming violently and convulsing as if electrocuted. Her vaginal spasms nearly crushed my cock, throwing me over the edge. I orgasmed, shooting hot cum deep into her cunt, filling her to overflowing in a matter of seconds.

I released Debbie's hips, and she collapsed on the bed, panting. I fell on top of her, my deflating, slick cock lying in her ass crack.

"Damn girl." I whispered in her ear. "When did you get so loud?"

"If somebody stuck something that big in you." She giggled. "You'd scream too."

"Ohh." She chirped. "I feel your cum running out of me." "That feels strange."

"Forgot to warn you about that." I said.

"Ahem." Patty coughed, playfully. "I'm waiting."

I looked over my shoulder. Patty was lying on her back, legs spread wide. I could see how wet she was, and her hips were involuntarily undulating, almost like she was fucking me already.

"I could really use some attention right about now." She purred.

Seeing her like that, brought me back to life immediately.

Patty smiled when I got up and turned towards her. When she saw my raging hard-on, her eyes lit up. She held out her arms, beckoning, and I dropped into them, impaling her as I fell.

She gasped, then smiled. "I've been waiting for you." She purred.

I kissed her, sucking on her tongue, taking her breath away, then hammered into her, battering her pussy with my rod.

She yelped and pulled me in deeper. "Ohhh...yessss." She hissed. "Deeper, harder, f-f-fuck me RJ." Damn, she was excited. She'd seldom been this vocal, and never used the f word.

She came after just a minute of two, then really started howling as I continued to pound her clenching cunt, slamming my meat into her furiously. I watched her ample tits bounce and shake with each thrust, mesmerized and when I could take no more, exploded into her.

She orgasmed just seconds after I did, thrashing and shaking, nearly throwing me off.

I slid down, lying on her tits, gasping for air, while she played with my hair and attempted to recover as well.

"Wow!" Debbie gasped. "I thought he fucked me hard, but..."

"I'm s-s-still n-not s-sure how delicate y-you a-are." I stuttered. "M-maybe next t-time."

At that point, I was done for the night, and snuggled up next to Patty and went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning, spooning Debbie, one hand cupping a tit, poking her ass with my morning erection, with Patty spooning me, her arm draped over my chest. Not a bad way to wake up.

I needed to pee badly, but there was absolutely no way I could move and not wake somebody, so I just laid there.

Eventually, Patty awoke, her bladder screaming as well. She carefully rolled out of bed, and I gingerly removed my hand from Debbie's chest and followed.

After relieving ourselves, we went downstairs to start breakfast. Patty put on some coffee, I never touch the stuff, but she and Debbie live on it.

I started an omelet for Patty, along with bacon and toast. Just as I finished, Debbie staggered in, before coffee, she was a wreck.

"Omelet?" I asked her.

"Uhh." She answered.

"I'm pretty sure that's a yes." Patty laughed.

After hers, I made mine, and we ate in silence.

"I'm guessing you two want to go shopping today?" I said. "Since the closer we get to the weekend, the busier it will get."

"Sounds good to me." Patty answered.

"Yuh." Debbie groaned. She was at least up to words, sort of.

After we cleaned up, we dressed and headed into town. It was mostly tourist trap stuff, kitschy museums, stores full of rustic crap, quilts, general stores, on and on, but the girls had a good time. We stopped in one shop that did old timey photographs and had our picture taken. The girls dressed as saloon girls, and I was the sheriff, complete with gun belt, 2 six shooters, and a Winchester rifle. They even put a big, bushy mustache on me. Something of a novelty in itself as I can't grow one on my own. We even took in a show, something of a yawner, but the girls seemed to like it.

Food, oh my God, there was food everywhere, fudge, candy, breads and cakes, pie, restaurants of every description, all "good, down home cookin", of course. We ate ourselves silly, even getting extra to take back to the cabin.

We got back around 9PM, tired and sweaty from our day out in the late August heat.

"I'm thinking that big tub sounds nice." Patty groaned. "My feet and legs are killing me, and a good long soak is just what I need."

"I second that." Debbie said.

"I'll make it unanimous." I added.

I'd found 2 bottles of Asti Spumante in the fridge, so I told the girls I'd get them if they'd start the tub.

"What's that?" Patty asked.

"Kinda like champagne." I told her.

"Alcohol?" She said.

"Yes, but not very strong." I reassured. "Not much stronger than beer." "It'll help us relax."

"Sounds good to me." Debbie giggled.

By the time I got the bottles, and found 3 glasses, the girls were already in the tub.

"Damn." I cussed. "Missed my favorite part."

"What part is that?" Patty grinned, already knowing the answer.

"Peeling you two out of your clothes." I answered.

I popped one of the bottles, scaring Patty. Her parents didn't drink, so she'd never even seen champagne, or anything else alcoholic for that matter.

I poured 3 glasses and handed one to each girl, leaving the last one for me. "To beautiful girls." I toasted, clinking glasses with the them.

Debbie followed suit. "To fun with friends." She said. More clinking.

"OK, Patty, your turn." Debbie urged.

Patty thought for a bit, then lit up and smiled. Looking me in the eyes, she said. "To promises kept."

Well done girl!

Patty emptied her glass quickly. "I like this." She grinned. "The bubbles tickle my nose." "Can I get a refill?"

"Yep." I smiled. "But go easy, it's your first time."

"How bad can it be?" She giggled. "It tastes like soda."

I looked at Debbie and grinned, she just rolled her eyes.

Before long, Debbie and I were pretty happy, but Patty was getting sloshed, she was slurring her words and generally being silly, it was adorable.

Not long after, we ran out of bubbly and decided to get out of the tub. Debbie had to help Patty, she was very unstable. We laid on the bed, talking.

Patty." Debbie said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Patty slurred.

"Can I touch your breasts?" She asked. "I want to see how they feel compared to mine."

Patty sat up and thrust out her chest. "OK"

Debbie moved over in front of her, and cautiously placed her hands on Patty's tits, carefully kneading the flesh.

"MMmm." Patty purred.

"They're SO big...and heavy." Debbie exclaimed. "Is it hard to carry them around?"

"Sometimes." Patty answered. "I can't go braless, they bounce too much, tube tops sorta work and PE was never fun, even in a bra, running isn't fun."

Debbie leaned in and kissed one nipple, then sucked it into her mouth before Patty could react.

"OOoohhh..." Patty groaned, obviously liking the sensation.

Seeing Patty's reaction, I latched onto the other nipple, and started tonguing it.

"UUuggghhh...OOohh..." Patty fell back on the bed with us still firmly attached.

We were both sucking for all we were worth, and kneading Patty's tits, then she arched her back, groaned and orgasmed, startling both of us.

Patty laid there, panting, stroking Debbie's hair.

"I hope you're not mad?" Debbie said. "I've always wanted to do that, but my tits are so small, I could never reach them."

"I didn't know you liked girls?" Patty said.

"I don't." Debbie protested. "I was just curious."

"It's perfectly natural Debbie." I assured. "Everybody does it, or at least wants to, if they're honest."

"So you've done...with a guy?" She asked. "Be honest."

"I've given and received a handjob." I admitted. "And to be completely honest, I've always wondered what it would feel like to suck a dick."

Patty gasped. "You're..."

"I'm not gay, and I'm not bisexual." I clarified. "It's all part of human curiosity." "As long as consenting adults are involved, society should just butt the hell out."

"Sorry honey, I didn't mean to upset you." Patty said.

"Can you tell me you haven't had some of these same thoughts?" I asked. "Don't lie to me, or yourself, tell the truth."

"Well..." She stalled. "I...maybe...OK, yes I've thought about it, but I could never,,,"

"Why?" I probed.

"It's not right." She retorted.

"By whose standards?" I pushed. "If it's just you and the other person, who has the right to tell you that?"

"If you really are curious, act on it." I explained. "Explore your curiosity, see where it leads." "It may surprise you, at the very least, you'll have some fun."

"In that case." She said, boldly. "Debbie, may I do the same to you?"

Debbie blushed. "I guess." She stammered.

"Just to be clear." I said to Debbie. "We need to deal in absolutes." "Yes or no."

"Y-yes." She whispered. "Yes you can."

Patty leaned over and placed a hand on Debbie's breast. "OOh, it's so little and cute, but it's SO warm." She giggled. "I guess being small has it's good side." "Mine are always cold."

"MMmmm..." Debbie moaned. "That feel nice, men are always so rough."

Emboldened, Patty took a quick lick. Debbie jumped, startled by the sensation, then Patty settled in, sucking her nipple in earnest.

Debbie shuddered and groaned, enjoying the attention. I moved to the other side, and started suckling her other tit, making her moan even louder.

After several minutes, it was clear that even with both of us working on her, she wasn't going to cum.

"Patty." I said quietly. "You need to finish her off, she's suffered long enough."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You need to make her cum." I clarified. "It would be cruel to leave her like this."

"Why can't you do it?" She said. "I don't know how."

bleeep
bleeep
591 Followers