Fun with Photos Ch. 10

Story Info
Todd and Tammy join in. More photos and fantasies traded.
8.6k words
4.74
12.9k
6

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This chapter picks up immediately where chapter 9 left off. So there's no real lead-in. Just Sex!

All characters in this chapter are fictional, and again I took some creative liberty with the chat feature of the site I'm describing.

Hope you enjoy, and if you do, please vote and feel free to comment. ;->

****************************

"Todd! Oh, shit, I was just..." Meagan stopped. She really didn't know what to say to her husband. She had been chatting online with the husband of a woman she'd just met online that day. She had expected Todd to join her before she got into anything too hot and heavy.

But the chat had turned into a hot fantasy and she had fucked herself with a vibe to a very intense climax before he arrived.

Now she was busted. She felt guilty, she hadn't expected it to go that far, that fast. She knew Todd would be joining her soon, and she always made a point not to get into any hot chat sessions without him.

But now here she was, still flushed from cumming, wet vibe in hand, a sheen of perspiration over her naked body, with her husband staring at her as he dropped his pants to the floor.

Then she noticed his erection. He was as hard as a rock! She was just registering that fact, and realizing that he wasn't mad at her when he spoke up.

"I know what you were doing. You were cumming. And pretty hard from the sounds of it!" Todd said. "Who are you talking to baby? You weren't even on here that long!"

He was turned on, Meagan realized. Besides the obviously hard cock, his voice gave him away as he leaned over to look at the screen.

Meagan was still sitting in the desk chair. Naked and barely recovered from the quick but intense orgasm she'd just had, from her chat with a man she'd only seen photos of until just now.

As her husband bent to look at the computer she couldn't resist grabbing his hard dick. She set her fake cock on the desk and reached out to grasp his real one. He let out a low growl as he felt her warm hand grasp him.

Seeing the name on the message, Todd knew who it was. They were a couple who had posted the pictures of the husband who had shared his wife with his buddy.

"Advntrpr?" Todd asked. "You were chatting with Advntrpr?" As he asked, he looked at the photo of the man on the screen. He saw the hard straining prick and knew his wife was looking at it when she was masturbating just now.

"Yes" Meagan answered sheepishly. "I talked to his wife today. When a message popped up from them I thought it was her." She continued to stroke his dick as she answered him. Her voice quiet and hesitant.

"And it wasn't her? And you got into a chat with her husband? Does she know he was chatting with you? Is she there too?" Asked Todd as he stood up and turned to face his wife.

He remembered that couple very well. He had jacked off to the wife sharing post enough times that he had it memorized. The woman was very sexy and the idea of chatting with this hot couple was a huge turn on for him.

As Todd turned towards his own wife he ran his fingers through her hair to the back of her head. She leaned forward eagerly. He grasped her hair to hold her back and asked "Well?"

Meagan let out a whimper and looked at Todd's hard prick inches away. "No," She whispered "He was waiting for her too. Like I was waiting for you."

Todd looked down at his wife and watched her look at his cock with hunger. He couldn't resist teasing her. He moved his hips forward and brushed the tip of his cock across her lips. As she reached her tongue out to lick his swollen head he asked her "So you both couldn't wait for your spouse? You two just had to get each other off?"

Meagan couldn't tell if Todd was mad at her or not. He now sounded angry but the erection in her face said he was excited. She looked up at her husband to try to read his expression as she answered "I, I don't know if he got off or not."

Todd looked at his wife's face. She looked so fucking sexy looking up at him with her lips so close to his dick. But her beautiful eyes showed guilt and concern, along with her lust. She was worried that he was mad at her for chatting, and cumming, with another man without him. He decided to play on that. "Did you enjoy playing with another man without your husband?"

He saw fear in her eyes as she answered. "No! Uhm, I mean yes I enjoyed it, but I knew you would be here soon! It all happened pretty fast." She was still stroking him slowly and he fought the urge to give up the charade and just fuck her mouth.

Instead he reached out to the computer and clicked on the reply tab. Todd clicked on upload and chose the camera option. He saw his beautiful wife in profile on the screen, flush with excitement and concern, her mouth inches away from his hard cock. She had her head partially turned to see what he was doing.

Todd moved his prick closer and Meagan instinctively opened her mouth and reached her tongue out to accept it. Todd took the photo. While it was uploading he asked his wife "What's his name?"

Meagan hesitated a second. She was straining to get her husband's cock in her mouth even as he held her head back by her hair with one hand. Realizing what he'd asked she replied softly "Frank".

Using just his free hand Todd awkwardly typed "Hi Frank, this is Todd. I just found my wife having an intense orgasm. Now she wants to suck my dick. I understand that I have you to thank for that?

When the photo finished uploading Todd and Meagan both looked at it. It showed her face, partially in shadow, partially showing the color of her arousal. Her mouth was open with her tongue stretched out, just touching the tip of Todd's swollen head.

Meagan thought about Frank, naked except for the leather cockring, sitting at his desk. How would he like this pic? She knew it would excite him and she whimpered a little as Todd sent the message.

"Do you think Frank will like that picture of you baby?" Todd asked as if reading her mind. He moved forward ever so slightly to allow his wife to lap at the head of his cock. "Do you think he'll wish it was him about to fuck your hot mouth?"

Meagan's only reply was a growl, deep in her chest as she swirled her tongue around her husband's cockhead. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading with him for more hard cock. He took another photo of her.

Todd was about to give in. Looking down at his wife, with her sexy eyes pleading and her hungry mouth straining to suck his dick, he almost rocked his hips forward and gave her what she wanted. But before he did he glanced at the computer. The chat symbol indicated that a new message had come in.

"I bet that's Frank, wishing you were about to suck his dick." Todd told his wife as he moved to open the message. But the reply was not what he expected.

"Hi Todd, it's Tammy. I guess you and I both missed out on the fun! Here's how I found my husband just now." Todd and Meagan both read the message and looked at the accompanying photo. It showed Frank, reclining in his chair. His hairy, olive toned torso splattered with globs of thick, white cum. His cock was now a shriveled version of the raging erection Meagan had fantasized about.

"Look at him baby! Look what happens when a man thinks about you!" Todd told his wife when he heard her moan at the sight. He pulled her head forward and gave her just another inch of cock as he asked "Do you think he was thinking about fucking your pussy? Or was he imagining your mouth?"

Meagan couldn't take her eyes from the photo as she continued to stroke her husband and try to suck him. She was impressed by the amount of cum Frank had shot all over himself. She imagined trying to swallow it all. Or feeling it splatter her face! Which she had recently discovered was pretty erotic. She also pictured what it would feel like to have all that cum shooting up inside her pussy. That's where she was imagining his cock would be when she came just now.

As Todd was thinking about a reply, another message came in. "I lost at rock, paper, scissors and only had to run to the store for batteries for my favorite toy. I put a cock strap on him and gave him explicit instructions not to cum until I got back! It seems he finds Meagan irresistible!"

"See what you did baby? You got a married man in trouble." Meagan pulled her mouth off the head of Todd's prick with a pop.

"I, we, I didn't mean to. We were just chatting, you know, while we were waiting for you guys." She told her husband. Her guilt obvious in her voice.

She reached out to the keyboard with her free hand to type a reply, an apology, to the woman she had befriended just hours earlier. But her husband caught her hand with his. "No!" He told her as he moved her hand to his balls. "You had your turn chatting. Now Tammy and I have to decide what to do about it!"

Meagan gently fondled her husband's balls and continued stroking him. She looked up into his eyes as she took as much of his dick back into her mouth as he would allow. Todd saw another emotion in her eyes now, excitement.

Like most couples, they had experimented with discipline in their sex play. Meagan had really enjoyed it when the mood was right. It seemed to Todd that the current mood was definitely right!

"I think I should be sitting down now, not you. I think you should be kneeling on the floor and showing your husband and your new friends how sorry you are!" Todd said quietly but firmly.

The look in her eyes as she slid off the chair told him he was right on the money. "Yes sir." She whispered as she slid to the floor and scooted aside to allow her husband to sit in the chair.

Meagan knew Todd was not actually mad at her. His erection was all the proof she needed. She understood the game he was playing, and fell into her role willingly.

Todd took the seat and as he started to type out a reply to Tammy he told his wife "Lick me, just your tongue for now. Until Tammy and I decide you deserve more!"

Meagan moved between his knees and began to run her tongue up the length of her husband's cock as he typed. "She wanted to tell you she's sorry Tammy. But I have her licking my cock right now. I caught her having a pretty intense orgasm too!"

Todd took a picture of Meagan, her face partially hidden by his prick. Her tongue out and wrapping around the shaft. He uploaded it and sent the message.

As he waited for a reply he watched his wife lovingly, obediently lapping at his hard cock. He occasionally glanced at the computer to see if Tammy replied. Meagan ran her tongue flat against his shaft to the head, where she used just the tip of her tongue to swirl around his crown.

When a reply came in, Todd opened it immediately and read it aloud. "It seems like we are on the same page Todd. I have frank licking me too! He wanted to clean all the jizz off himself, (he actually wanted me to lick it off!) but I made him leave it alone. He needs to wear it until I cum on his face! I just wonder if he's thinking about your wife as he eats my pussy? Do you think Meagan is thinking about Frank's hard cock as she licks you?"

Below the text was a photo of Frank's face, the lower half of which was hidden by Tammy's shaved pubic mound. His eyes were dark and piercing. His eyebrows, like his hair on his head was thick and black.

Meagan groaned aloud as she looked at the photo, and tried to wrap her lips over the large head of her husband's cock. She had barely gotten it into her mouth when she felt a sharp tug at the back of her head.

"Oh no you don't!" Todd told his wife. "Who told you that you could suck my dick?!" He asked as he pulled her back by the hair. Meagan whimpered in frustration, no longer able to even lick the stiff prick in front of her.

"I just wanted to, I want to give you all the pleasure I can!" She answered. She pulled her eyes away from Todd's cock, wet with her saliva, and looked up at him with a pleading look.

"Is that right? Or are you thinking of Frank's cock? You were thinking about his cock when you were fucking yourself just now, weren't you? Are you thinking about it now?"

Meagan didn't say anything. She just looked hungrily back at the hard prick in front of her. Finally Todd tugged on her hair again, and she whispered "I was thinking about him before. Now I'm thinking about you." She raised her eyes back up to meet his as she said this, and Todd knew his wife was telling the truth.

Todd reached back to the computer and typed his reply. "She admits she was thinking about Frank's cock when she got herself off just now. But claims that she's thinking about mine now. Maybe she's thinking about both! We have been talking about my sharing her with another man. You sure seemed to enjoy having two men in your post! Did she tell you it inspired us to try that too"

Todd heard his wife groan as she read what he'd typed. He brought up the camera again and pulled her face forward towards his prick. "Okay baby, you can suck me now." He told her.

Without hesitation Meagan took Todd's cock into her mouth with a moan of satisfaction. Todd got a photo of her with her lips stretched and half his shaft in her mouth. He uploaded it and hit send.

As Meagan started to happily bob her head on her hard husband, Todd stretched out his legs and leaned back to enjoy her attention. He kept one eye on his computer, waiting for a reply from Tammy.

Soon his wife's talented mouth had Todd's full attention. He ran a hand lovingly through her hair and began to rock his hips in time with her mouth. He used his hands to pull her face forward onto his dick. Meagan looked up at him with passionate, smiling eyes and began to fondle his balls.

Todd moaned with satisfaction and looked over at the computer screen. He saw another notification and opened Tammy's reply. "Wow that's a sexy pic! She looks like she enjoys sucking your cock as much as I would. If you shared her with my husband would she share you with me?! BTW, Frank admitted he is thinking about your wife's beautiful pussy while he's down on me. And God he's going to town on my pussy! And yeah I loved being shared, it was soo fucking goood! We're thinking about maybe me sharing him with a girlfriend of mine. Or maybe hooking up with another horny couple. Like you two!!"

Below was a couple of photos. In one, Tammy, who Todd remembered as the beautiful blonde from their posts, was shown in profile. She had her mouth open wide and Frank's cock resting on her outstretched tongue. Her pretty eyes looking up at her husband.

In the second pic, Frank was still between his wife's legs. He was using both hands to spread her lips wide open and his tongue out and lapping at her excited clit.

Todd looked down at Meagan and she was running her lips and tongue up and down the side of his dick so she could read the message too. She looked up at her husband and asked "Would you like that? Me and her both sucking this beautiful cock?" She bobbed her head a few times on his length before asking "Or maybe a swap with them? Would you like that?"

Before he could reply his wife took him back into her mouth. "Mmm, fuck that feels good baby!" He told her. "Those are some hot scenarios! Could you do that? Share my dick with another woman? Maybe fuck another man while I have his wife?"

"Maybe, " She answered, pausing her blowjob again, but still jacking him off. "Once you share me with Willy, it could open up all kinds of possibilities." She thought about Beth, her life long friend. And knew she would someday share this dick with her. But she didn't mention it to Todd. She wanted to surprise him.

Realizing the brief discipline play was over, Meagan needed more now. She reached up to the desk and grabbed her vibrator that she had used while chatting with Frank and slid it up into her pussy before turning it back on.

Todd pulled her head back towards his prick and she opened her mouth willingly to accept it. He said to his wife "Yeah, it sounds like that's what they are doing. Once Frank shared her, they're now looking to expand their horizons even more. It also sounds like you are ready for Willy!"

"I told you I was!" Meagan answered. "We just need to decide if we're getting a babysitter that night, or wait until Jr is asleep, or whatever. But I am ready baby!" She looked him in the eye as she swirled her tongue around his cockhead again before adding, "I'm so ready baby!" She slid her tongue up his length with a groan. "I am ready to be a shared wife!"

Todd moaned and firmly grasped her head in his strong hands. He began pulling her mouth on and off of his dick, fucking himself with her hot, wet mouth. He looked down between her swinging tits and watched her fucking herself with the toy.

He could easily imagine Willy behind her, holding her hips, thrusting in and out of her in perfect time with her blowjob. But his mind returned to the image of her and another woman sucking him off together. The image planted in his mind by Tammy. If he was going to share his wife with his buddy, would she eventually be able to share him with another woman? He too thought about Beth.

She was Meagan's best friend, and Todd knew those two had a history of sexy adventures together. She would be the obvious choice for Meagan, just as Willy was the one for Todd. Todd also knew that Beth was as wild as she was sexy. And she was very sexy!

The idea of two women at once had always been a fantasy of his, like most men he supposed. He smiled as he thought he would definitely need photos of the event. At the thought of taking pictures he looked back to the computer and saw that another message had popped up. He clicked on it and read Tammy's new message.

"Thinking about you and my husband enjoying my body!" Below was a pic of Tammy laying on the floor. She had stockings and a garter on her lovely legs, which were spread wide for Frank. He was eating her pussy still, only now she was sucking a large rubber dildo.

Tammy was looking straight into the camera, her pretty eyes half closed with lust. Her mouth was stretched lewdly around the large toy. Her passion was so obvious Todd could just imagine how good it would feel to be in her mouth, even as he felt his own wife giving him so much pleasure.

"Oh fuck babe, she wants to suck me too. Frank can fuck you while you and Tammy suck my dick!" He looked down at Meagan's mouth working his dick and she looked up at him with lust filled eyes. He could see her hand driving her black toy in and out of her wet pussy. He could hear her wetness as it pumped in and out of her. "Does Frank's cock feel good honey? Is he going to make you cum again?"

"Oh yeah baby, he's so hard for me! He's fucking me soo good!" She answered as she rubbed his spit wet cock across her face. "Are you enjoying two hot mouths on you?" She asked before resuming her blowjob.

Meagan started to change up her techniques. Switching from taking her husband deep to bobbing just on his tip. She would jack him off with her hand in time with her mouth, then switch to a twisting motion of his shaft. She would lick his length and swipe her wet tongue across the head before going deep again. Always changing it up, not building a rhythm. Trying to create the sensations she imagined two different women, with their own styles, would provide.

She went on to sucking and licking his balls while stroking his dick. She spread her legs wider and squatted down to push her toy against the floor to keep it inside herself and reached her other hand up to tickle him behind his balls, occasionally teasing his asshole.

Todd was indeed loving it. He knew exactly what his wife was trying to do. And it was hot as fuck! He began to watch Meagan when she was doing her usual style. And when she changed it up, doing things differently, he would look over at the picture on the screen of sexy Tammy sucking her dildo.