Fun with Photos Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She figured that if, or actually when, Meagan came in and caught her, she could explain that she had intended to check her email and found this site on the computer. Which was true. She would skip the part about the post that was up. She could just skip right over her little fantasy of sex with Meagan and Todd.

She could explain that she found the username at the top and started to explore, and the comments excited her so much she wanted to post herself, to see what kind of horny guys she could excite. Which was also true.

If Meagan brought up the fmf post? So be it. If Meagan wanted to do that type of thing? Beth was her girl! She would gladly indulge her friends curiosity.

By now Beth was sure Meagan was at least curious about women. Between the look she gave her in the kitchen and finding the post of the fmf on the computer, there was no longer any doubt in her mind.

The only thing that made Beth wonder was that Meagan had never given any hint of it before. After all their sexual adventures, the same room sex with their dates, the mutual masturbation, the hours of talking about sex, and not a clue. Maybe, Beth thought, it was a new curiosity for her friend.

Although it had been quite a while since the incident in college with Sheryl. Meagan didn't know it, but Beth knew all about that night. She knew that for at least that one night, Meagan had been curious. Why had she never mentioned it?

By this time, Meagan was in her panties and bra. She had opted for a matching set with a floral print. It was one of the few new sets that she had that fit her new boob size. She figured Beth would know if they should stop and buy her a new sports bra.

The panties were a pair of boy shorts that she decided would be better than a G-string for exercising in. And they still made her feel sexy.

She was going through her drawers looking for clothes to work out in. She remembered Beth describing the class as a bunch of fun people, and the sexy atmosphere of the group. The mood was set by the instructor, what was her name? Carly! Like Carly Simon!

Beth had said she was a little girl, about 5 foot talk, with a killer body, who really encouraged her class to feel good about themselves. That if they could feel good about themselves then they would have a better experience, and could work towards a healthier and sexier body.

Beth had hinted that a lot of the people in the class were very flirtatious, and that there were probably more than a few hook ups that resulted from the atmosphere of the class.

While Meagan was not looking to hook up with anyone, she still wanted to fit in. She realized now that she needed to interact with some adults, other than her husband.

Since the talk with her mother and Beth, the idea of getting out of the house without her baby had grown on her. And while she still felt more than a little guilty, she also realized she was looking forward to some vigorous exercise in a highly charged environment.

She had picked out some shorts that fit, and showed off her ass well. But she couldn't decide on a top. She wanted to hide her paunch, yet show off her tits. She wanted to be comfortable, yet attractive.

While Meagan was not in the market for a sexual encounter, she was still in a highly aroused state and felt that she should fit in with the group. And Beth said that everyone in this class was very proud to show their bodies.

Finally she couldn't decide, she would just let Beth choose. Carrying her shorts and a few potential tops Meagan padded barefoot down the hall to the office in search of Beth.

When she got to the office doorway she froze. She wasn't sure exactly what she was seeing for a second. She was looking from the side and slightly behind her friend at the desk.

Beth was slouched down in the big office chair and had both her feet, still in her sexy heels, up on the desk. It looked like her panties were dangling from one ankle. Her long legs were spread wide, and as Meagan looked on, Beth raised her arm above her. Meagan could see Beth's cellphone in her hand, and she heard the distinct sound of the camera click.

"Beth what the fuck are you doing?!" Meagan exclaimed. Beth dropped her feet from the desk and her heels hit the floor with a bang that startled both girls before she spun around to face the sound of her friends voice.

In the second before Beth replied, Meagan took in the sight of her friend in the chair. Beth still had her heels on, with her Gstring hanging off one foot. Her long legs were bare all the way to where they joined at her shaved crotch. She couldn't see Beth's pussy, as she was leaning forward now, but her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her blouse was unbuttoned and open wide to reveal her unclasped bra. Her small tits were plainly visible and her nipples were full and pointed, plain evidence of her arousal.

Beth finally found her voice and stuttered "I was, I just saw your... I want to do this!" She finally managed to say. She pointed to the computer screen and Meagan saw a picture of herself that Todd had taken years before. It was one of the photos they had used in the very first online post they had done.

Meagan realized she had not closed out the page she had been looking at earlier. And that Beth had found it! But Beth must have investigated further and found her and Todd's submission page!

Meagan was at a loss for words. Wasn't that fmf post up earlier? Had Beth seen it? Had she assumed that Meagan was entertaining the idea of living out that same scenario? Beth hadn't mentioned that other post, so Meagan didn't either. She instead went on the offensive. "What are you doing looking at our posts?!" She asked trying to sound incredulous, instead of guilty, which is what she felt.

"Me?" Beth answered. "Honey half the pervs on the planet are looking at your body. And quite a few are jacking off to you too, by the sounds of these comments!" As Beth was saying this she was taking in her friend's attire. Her eyes roamed freely from Meagan's pretty eyes, sexy mouth, and down over her big, heaving breasts. She took in the baby fat that Meagan would love to lose, and she decided it just gave her best friend an authentic MILF look. It did nothing to diminish her sexuality.

Her eyes continued down to Meagan's crotch. And the sight of her small bush through the panties and her cameltoe made her hungry for her.

Meagan started to walk into the room carrying something. But Beth only saw her legs flexing with her stride. "I can't believe you found this!" Meagan was saying.

Before Beth could formulate a response Meagan was right next to her and leaning on the desk. Meagan was looking at the photo and Beth was staring at her friend's breast, inches away from her face.

Beth pulled her attention back to the computer screen and a flood of questions came gushing out of her. "How did you find this? How often do you look at it, and, and do you read all these fucking comments?! Do you ever check out the people who post them? When were you going to tell me about this?!"

Meagan replied "Slow down woman." She reached out to put her hand on Beth's shoulder while still looking at the screen, and her hand came to rest on Beth's exposed neck and collarbone. The touch was like electricity for both girls.

Meagan recovered quickly and continued "Scoot over and I'll tell you all about it." She knew that not only could her and Todd fit in the big chair together, but her and Beth could fit side by side in it also. They had sat in it together before when they went through Jr's baby pictures, to decide what to put on their Christmas cards.

Beth slid over and Meagan sat down next to her. It was a snug fit, both women were touching from their shoulders to their knees. Meagan in her boyshorts and bra. Beth in her business suit, minus the jacket. Her blouse open completely, as well as her bra. Her titties exposed and aroused. Her skirt up around her waist and her thong still hanging from her ankle.

Both ladies were distinctly aware of the other's body pressing against them. Both were highly excited and trying hard not to show it. Although Beth had the aroused nipples with the swollen areolas to give her away. Both were breathing heavily and trying to maintain a calm control.

"Todd found this site when we were in a slump after Jr was born. He needed some stimulus to jack off to I guess." Meagan started. "You know we've never been into professional porn, all that fake stuff just doesn't do it for us."

"So the slump is over I guess?" Beth asked as she looked over at her friend with a lewd smile. She saw that Meagan was reading the newer comments, so she allowed her eyes to drop to Meagan's impressive cleavage. She noted that Meagan's nipples were hard.

"Oh yeah!" Meagan smiled. She turned her attention to Beth to continue and caught her friend looking at her tits. She felt a thrill roll through her body. She had to glance at Beth's tits too, and her breath caught briefly at the sight of her swollen nipples.

She forced herself to look back at the screen and continued "The slump is definitely over. We're back to having sex as often as before, if not more!" She reached out and took the mouse to scroll down the comments. She found a username she was familiar with and clicked on it.

Beth tore her attention back to the computer just as a page came up for someone called hunghowie. Beth had seen comments from him on each of Meagan's posts she'd looked at.

The profile showed a man in a selfie. He was naked and his hard body was shown from his big erection to his stubble covered jawline. He had a hairy chest that had a little line of hair that ran down his muscular torso like a roadmap to his big hairy cock.

"Of course I look at the people who comment on my posts!" Meagan was saying. "This guy has sent me tributes that just make me so wet!"

Beth gazed at the stud on the screen and her hand traveled involuntarily to her pussy. She caught what Meagan had said and asked "Wait, what's a tribute?" As her middle finger slipped up between her inner lips.

Meagan watched her friend out of the corner of her eye and told her "A tribute is where they send you pics of themselves jacking off to your posts. Usually they print out one of your photos and take a shot of it covered in their cum. Hell, sometimes they just shoot all over their computer! They always include their cock in the shot. Sometimes they manage to actually catch themselves shooting! It's soo fucking Hot!"

Beth pictured what Meagan had described. It sounded so nasty, so fucking exciting. She felt a thrill when she thought about a guy like this jacking off while looking at her. She wondered what he would think about her own body. He might think she was too skinny. Some guys preferred a woman with more meat on her bones. Then again, some guys didn't care. Some guys would take any pussy they could get. This guy looked like he could afford to be picky though. His body was sexy enough that he could get laid easily.

"Who is he? Where is he from?" Beth asked. She wanted to know more about this stud. She continued to idly play with herself, and Meagan was distinctly aware of it as she clicked on his About tab.

"It says here that he's from Australia. And that he's 24 years old." Meagan read from the screen. Both ladies pictured the man as a rough guy in jeans and a Bush hat in the outback with a sexy accent.

His profile showed that he had been a member for 4 years and that it had only been a few hours since he had been logged in. Beth tried to imagine what time it was in Australia. It had to be the middle of the night there. Had he just logged in to find someone to jack off to before he went to bed? Maybe he was already in bed, with a laptop between his legs, slowly stroking himself as he looked at women he wanted.

His interests said he was into "Sexy Ladies of all shapes, sizes and colors". And for comments he said "If your in the Melbourne area, hit me up!"

Beth knew then that he liked variety and could appreciate all women, even skinny ones. She said "Hmmm, I've always wanted to visit Australia." Meagan chuckled and agreed with her before asking "Want to see a tribute?"

"Sure!" Beth answered as she watched Meagan move the cursor to the chat symbol at the top of the page. There was a red circle with a number 1 in it next to the symbol.

When she clicked on it, Meagan felt a flutter of excitement when she saw the new message was from Advntrpr. She had wanted to click on the message and see who it was from since before she sat down. Now that she knew, she was disappointed that she couldn't read it now. But she didn't want to get into that with Beth beside her. So she scrolled down to find the tribute she wanted to show Beth.

Beth noticed that the top message was highlighted, unlike all the others. She assumed, correctly, that it was the number 1 that was displayed and was a new message. She asked about it, and whether Meagan was going to open it.

Meagan explained that it was from a couple they had recently friended. And she would rather wait for Todd to open that one. Beth noticed a nervous excitement in Meagan's voice as she explained that, and she wondered what her friend wasn't saying as she continued to scroll down the list.

Meagan found the message she wanted and pulled it up. There was a message that read "Hello Sexy Lady, I just had to show you what you do to me!"

Below it was a photo of his big dick shooting a huge load of cum on a picture of Meagan. Meagan expanded the photo and it filled the screen. In her picture she was sprawled out in bed. Her legs wide open and her pussy looked recently fucked.

Beth moaned deep in her throat at the site. She was excited to see the hard cock, with a strong looking hand still grasping it, as well as the big load of cum. But seeing the girl who was right next to her laying in bed naked was easily as arousing for her.

Beth was also turned on by the idea of guys and girls around the world sharing pictures of themselves and looking at and complimenting others. Making new friends with sex as the primary point of interest. It was a sexy social media. A whole new community for horny people. She loved the whole concept!

"Okay, so how do I join? I want to do this too!" Beth gushed. "I've sent a few naughty selfies to boyfriends over the years. I always loved hearing what effect it had on them. It made me wet to think I made them hard. Remember that Bruce guy I dated? He used to tell me about his jacking off to my pics while he was fucking me! God I would cum soo hard!"

By now Beth was masturbating with two fingers, sliding them up and down through her wet lips and nudging her clit at the top, before slipping them back down to start over.

Meagan had to watch, she couldn't help herself. When Beth reached her other hand up to twist and pull on one of her enflamed nipples, Meagan knew she had to distract herself.

"Well, I'm sure plenty of guys would love to see what you're doing right now." She said. She tried to say it as a joke, worried Beth would pick up on the obvious excitement in her voice. Which of course Beth did. Beth could also see out of the corner of her eye that Meagan's nipples were hard too, and trying to poke through the thin Lacey bra she wore as they rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

She pulled her hand away from her nipple and reached out to pick up her phone from the desk. Unlocking the screen she tapped the camera icon and handed the phone to Meagan. "Here, get some shots of me. I want to do this. I want to put myself out there too, and make people horny!"

Meagan took the phone with shaking hands. She couldn't believe she was about to photograph her friend, who she had so recently fantasized about, and post it online.

It wasn't like she had never seen Beth masturbate, but to take pics of it for her? This was new territory.

Meagan also noted that Beth had said she "wanted to make people horny" She hadn't specified men. "Was that a slip of the tongue?" Meagan wondered.

"Well, if we're going to do this," Meagan said as she handed the phone back to Beth. "We can use the camera." She had to lean across Beth to retrieve it from the desk drawer. When she did her arm brushed briefly against one of Beth's puffy nipples. Both women flinched and Beth let out a squeak, Meagan gasped. Both women followed with nervous giggles.

"You could take someone's eyes out with those things!" Meagan joked. Beth was breathing in Meagan's scent of jasmine and had to force her reply. "Yeah, I've been told that before."

She wanted to just jump her friend, just pull her face to her own and kiss her. She wanted to grab those awesome tits and play with them. And she could just move on down from there. But she sensed that something was holding Meagan back. Plus she was a married woman. So she decided to try her best to get Meagan to make the first move.

Meagan could feel her wetness in her panties by now. She was close to throwing caution to the wind. She got up from the chair and turned it, and Beth, to face her as she stood. She focused the camera on her friend's body and busy fingers. She purposely left Beth's face out of the frame.

Meagan took a second to enjoy the view of her friend through the lens. She used the opportunity to check out her sexy body, pretending to focus the camera.

She snapped a photo, the shutter sound gave them both a thrill. "Fuck honey, you are going to be a huge hit on here." Meagan whispered as she zoomed in on Beth tweaking her swollen nipples and snapped another pic.

"Do you want to keep your face hidden? You look so sexy, all flushed like that. We could always have Todd blur out your eyes." The idea of Todd seeing her photos had not yet occurred to Beth. But it instantly excited her even more.

She had caught Todd checking her out. She knew he loved seeing her in sexy clothes. Would he get hard seeing this? She would bet on it. She had wanted to do this to get strangers excited. But the idea that Todd would see her? Would he jack off to her photos? Would he visit her posts and rub one out with the cock that Meagan had described as "beautiful"?

It had never actually occurred to Meagan either until she heard herself say it. She had been thinking from a technical standpoint, not from a sexual one. But she realized right away that this could lead to the fantasy she was playing with earlier. She knew her husband thought Beth was hot, and would definitely love to see her doing what she was doing. He would certainly enjoy seeing Beth's big nipples and her wet pussy with her swollen labia open and inviting.

Could Meagan get Todd to confess that he thought Beth was hot? That he would like to fuck her? He was always such a gentleman, and until they started looking at people online, he always made a point to not seem too attracted by other women. But Meagan knew he still knew a hot chick when he saw one. He was a virile young man.

She was willing to bet she could get him to admit Beth was fuckable. She could just get him to work on the photos she was taking now, while they were naked and playing. She knew he'd get hard seeing them. Then she could broach the subject as a fair trade for sharing her with Willy.

While both women considered what might happen if Todd saw Beth's pictures, she kept right on playing with herself, and Meagan kept right on taking photos of her doing it.

Beth lifted one foot up to the desk, spreading herself more, for Todd now too, as well as Meagan and all the pervs on the website. "Do you think Todd would mind editing my pics?" She asked hoarsely. "I don't think he would mind that at all!" Meagan answered.

Neither of them spoke for a while as Meagan moved around and captured the action from every angle she could think of. Their heavy breathing and the sounds of the camera were all the sound that could be heard. Both ladies were caught up in their own sexual fantasies, which were very similar.