Fun with the Guys Pt. 05

Story Info
Goodbye Mark!
7.1k words
3.88
15.6k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a CUCKOLD story, if you do not enjoy the theme, please don't waste your time.

This one I submitted without an editor after a lot of headache trying to find a new one. Sorry for the huge delay.

---------------------

I woke up early on Sunday morning and Rose was still asleep next to me. She always woke up earlier than me so she must have been destroyed from all the naughty things from last night. I admired her naked figure in the morning light for quite some time and she finally woke up.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I said, smiling at her.

"Good morning, babe!" she kissed me and yawned, stretching her arms.

She got up and opened the blinds and I saw a cracked line of dried cum that leaked from her ass and my morning wood became a full hardon admiring the ass which had pleased me last night.

"Oh my god, someone is awake! Don't you think you had enough of me last night?" She smiled pointing at my hardon.

"I don't think it is even possible to have enough of you!"

"Thank you, Babe! Why don't you join me in the shower and I'll help you with that!?" She said over her shoulder walking to the bathroom.

I rushed after her and we walked inside the shower. Rose started her amazing cleansing ritual and I helped wash the dried cum off her. After she was clean, she started washing me caressing my body with her perky tits teasing me.

Finally reaching my cock and carefully washed the head and the balls and slowly jerked It soaping the shaft. She rinsed off the soap and said to my ear:

" Let me check If it's all cleaned! After all this bad boy has been up my ass last night!" she got on her knees and started looking at my cock like an inspector. "Hmm. I'm still not sure, I'll have to taste It to be sure."

She started licking my cock, taking her time around the head and teasing the hole. I had to anchor myself on the walls when she began sucking steady while massaging Its head with her tongue. She then clawed my ass to help herself swallowing It whole, she slided all out and swallowed again a few more times feeling amazingly tightened on her throat holding for a good time and she started licking my balls in the same way she did for Mark.

"Damm, Babe! You're getting pro at giving head!" she nodded proudly, looking me in the eyes with my cock buried down her throat.

She resumed sucking without gasping for air like before. One of her hands caressed my balls, initially it was soft and slow, but she started being a little aggressive with her nails and grabbing harder. It was a little painful but exciting!

Rose stopped sucking my cock and licked my balls while steady pumping my dick with her free hand. It felt so good I was getting close, feeling so powerful with that submissive beauty worshiping my cock and I knew she also loved to submit.

I grabbed the base of my cock and slapped It on her wet face, making a loud noise surprising her.

"You look so slutty sucking cock, Babe!" she nodded and turned her face a little as offering her cheek for another cock slap. I slapped harder with my cock and she bit her lip in response.

I gave a few more hits with my cock and one slap with my hand and told her:

'`Get back sucking, Slut!" she complied with a will! She was sucking and pumping my cock rhythmically and I felt my orgasm getting closer.

"That is so good, make me cum, Slut!" I ordered her, letting her free to choose where I would cum.

Lucky me, she opened her mouth leaving her tongue stretched teasing my head while she pumped harder. I came in no time and the first rope hit across one of her eyebrows leaving a string connecting her eyelash to her hair. Some cum hit on the side of her nose and her cheekbones. A few weaker jets went inside her mouth and the last ones gathered on her tongue. She gulped the cum down and gave one last suck on my head with a kiss, smiling proudly at me with her cum covered face and licking the cum on her thumb.

"Amazing!" I said after catching my breath.

"Thank you, Babe! You deserved it for being the best boyfriend!" Rose had one eye closed trying to keep the cum out.

"Hmm, I can get used to this!" I smiled and helped her under the water to rinse the cum and clean her face.

I helped her showering and we left together. I dressed while Rose finished drying her hair, she seemed uncertain about what to wear so tossed me the responsibility.

"Babe. What do you think I should dress?"

"Hmm, It's a beautiful day out there, maybe a sundress."

"Okay!" She looked at a few sundresses and then picked one dark blue. It wasn't transparent but had a long cleavage with some tied strings and It ended around mid-thighs.

"So, should I wear anything underneath?"

That was a tricky question about If there would be any more teasing for our guests or everything was over after last night.

"Hmmm, what about the rules?" I tried to get away from deciding it.

"Are we still playing by the rules? It's up to you! Panties or not?" Rose insisted on my call.

"Why don't you put on nice matching lingerie and we see where it goes?" It took me a few seconds to decide and even though I had just came, my dick still hardened a little saying this. It was the best I could think to leave the possibility in the air without confirming It.

Rose picked a small black and white set of lingerie with a completely transparent view of her nipples and line of the bush. It was such a naughty piece and she wore It once for me because she felt too exposed. I could only think of how things changed in just one weekend. She lifted in the air for my approval and I bit my lip and nodded, she smiled and started dressing.

---

Ben was standing near the coffee machine waiting for It to finish with a bored face, when he noticed us he smiled admiring Rose.

"Good morning, sleepyheads! I'm making coffee."

"Good morning! Thank god, I need some coffee, my head is killing me!" I said with a headache from all the booze from last night.

"Good morning, Ben, do you need any help? What are all those bags?" Rose pointed a few bakery bags over the table.

"I woke up a while ago and Mark was gone, he came back just now with those bags."

"Yummy!" Rose checked inside one of the bags.

Rose started unpacking the goodies onto bowls and setting the table with Ben's help. I saw Mark outside laying on the resting chair in the sun wearing just some shorts and sunglasses. I went outside thinking about confronting him about last night.

"What's up, A-Dog!?" He greeted me like nothing happened after I closed the sliding door behind me.

"I should kill you!" I said laying on the resting chair next to him and putting my arm to block the sun.

"For what? "

"You fooled me, Mark!"

"Just a harmless prank, Bro!"

"I was drunk and could've crashed the car!"

"Oh, Sorry, Bro, I was drunk too and just thought It would be funny to prank you!"

"This is not an excuse!"

"I'm sorry Man, but did you like the gift I left you?" Mark approached the kinkier subject and my stomach revolved.

"Gift? You mean you guys used my girl?"

"I knew you would like the gift man, admit it!"

"How could I possibly see that as a gift?"

"Haha, that was awesome right?"

"Screw you, Mark!"

"Man, I knew you were into that stuff, I got suspicious when I saw Rose in lingerie just after I met her!"

"It was just an accident!"

"Man, It's ok, I'm not judging you! You're not the first person with that kink."

"What kink?"

"Oh, you honestly don't know about it?"

"About what?"

"You are a cuckold, Alan!"

"I'm a what?"

"A cuckold, a man who likes to share his woman."

"Shut up! I'm not a cuckold! I was just letting Rose have some fun."

"Chill out, it's not an offense, there's a lot of people with that kink, it works exactly like that, you not only let her have fun, you also enjoy her doing it. You came here complaining that I pranked you, I heard no complaints about us fucking Rose!" Mark was right, I didn't bother they fucked, I was just disappointed for not being there to participate.

"To be honest I wish I was there to see. I don't know what's wrong with me or even what this is but I never met anyone like that!" I confessed and realized he might be right, I fooled myself thinking that's just for her being naughtier, but I enjoyed her adventures with others.

"Nothing is wrong, man. They're everywhere, maybe your neighbors, some coworkers, anyone can be into that. They usually only reveal themselves to those which they want to participate. You are a cuckold and I'm a Bull."

"A Bull?"

"Yeah, the lover who fucks the girlfriend or wife."

"And have you done it before?"

"There was an accountant in my company who invited me for a barbecue at his house once, I thought there would be more people but there was just him and his gorgeous wife wearing a tiny bikini. His wife was hitting hard on me while he didn't seem to mind and I can't say no to a nice piece of ass. She fucked me like she was possessed that same day, He only watched."

"Wow! Did he watch everything?"

"He was different from you, he's kink was just to watch and he also liked being humiliated by her. They were really open with me and taught me a lot, we hooked up for a few months after that, I could use her any way I wanted."

"Holy shit! And why did you stop? Were you getting feelings for each other?" That was my biggest concern.

"No, they wanted me to impregnate her!" Mark spoke calmly but my eyes widened, scared hearing this.

"Seriously? They both wanted a child from you?"

"Yep! They wanted to raise a little Mark, but I don't want any little Marks and had a vasectomy a few years ago so they found someone who was up to It and they cut me off."

"Wow! I can't even imagine that! That's a whole new level!"

"Everyone got their kinks! Some people like feet, some people like their woman full of other guy's cum!" Mark smiled and shrugged like It wasn't a big deal and I felt safer and smiled back.

I thought about everything he said and was less scared about losing Rose, but way more scared to spin out of control. I thought about all we had done and how quickly things happened and how the limits could get higher and higher.

"The table is set, guys, let's eat!" Rose interrupted my thoughts by calling us and we walked to the house.

"I was out of protein bars for the trip home and had to hit the grocery store and get you kids some treats!" Mark told Rose when he passed by her.

"Thanks, this kid here is pleased!" Rose joked pointing to herself with her thumb and when I reached her she gave me a peck on my lips.

---

We all ate and talked like nothing ever happened, no random teasing, nothing awkward or serious, to an unaware observer they just seemed like old friends.

Even Mark was holding his horses, I guess they all agreed the playtime ended last night. I was thinking about everything Mark said and questioning myself about being a cuckold.

This weekend was insane. I thought about all the teasing and Rose being spanked naked in our living room, how awesome she acted with me and especially with them. My shy girlfriend went wild and did things crazier than my craziest dreams on the last days and I thought how hot everything was and how I wished I could've watched them last night.

They were all behaving so nicely there wasn't any hint they would do anything, Mark would hit the road later this afternoon and Ben's bus was scheduled for early in the night so this was close to over and I and Rose would go back to our boring lives as Mark had said before.

But then Rose picked a chocolate roll. It was thick as a cock and had a chocolate topping which she made sure to lick the icing excess first so It wouldn't fall. The three of us watched in silence thinking the same thing.

She wasn't trying to tease us, Rose was sexy without even trying, we watched expectantly as she opened her mouth and inserted a big part of the roll on her mouth like everything was in slow motion as she did the same thing she had done for our three cocks just a few hours before.

She bit the roll ending our show but I knew they both were thinking about her sucking their cocks one last time before the weekend was over. My cock hardened and I realized something: I couldn't go back in time and be there while they were fucking last night, but we still had a few hours and I could watch them today!

"Damm, that brought me some memories!" I said desperate to set things in motion and they both smiled and Rose realized her show and blushed a little, they laughed but then an awkward silence took over.

The silence ended with Ben pointing to Rose's shoulder and joking "Is that a bra? I thought you didn't use those anymore!" and we all laughed. My stupid joke had ignited something!

"Well, sometimes I wear clothes like a normal person." Rose smiled back.

"Boo, boring times!" Ben downed his two thumbs.

"There wasn't any rule against that? Or did you guys abolish them?" Mark had a thoughtful face.

"I'm not sure, but we just decided I should wear a lingerie set!" Rose blushed like she got caught doing something wrong.

"Set? Not just the bra? I'm pretty sure there was a rule saying you couldn't wear panties!" Mark knew some of the rules and had a devious smile.

"Yes, bra and panties." Rose admitted blushing even more.

"Ben, It looks like we have a rule violation here, what do you think?" Mark played a detective.

"I don't want to misjudge. I think we need more evidence, Rose, why don't you show us the panties?" Ben played along.

Rose was bright red and feeling horny about to be exposed again, she looked up for my approval and I nodded with a devious smile, I knew the set and I guess she could as well be naked.

Rose stood up from her stool, loosened the strings of the dress on her cleavage and lifted the dress over her head and dropped It on the counter even Ben's request only mentioned showing her panties.

The set was black and white, the white part was transparent with a few lines creating flowers and the black part had small bead patterns which teased the skin under it. The bra was black on the frame and straps with white on the small cups with the left half of her areolas exposed and we still could see her nipples behind the covered parts. The panties were white in the front showing her thin and trimmed line of bush and her smooth pussy lips and black on the rest hiding her asshole but teasing It with the beads as she walked.

"Holy shit! That's definitely against the rules!" Mark finally recovered and got back to the character.

"Let me inspect this better so I can be sure!" Ben held her hand and made her spin slowly for us, showing her perfect bubble butt looking even better in those panties.

"The rules said no panties!" I provoked her and she gave me a fake angry look knowing I told her to wear this but kept silent.

"That's a severe offense to the rules! I think she deserves punishment." Mark grinned.

"Does the rules mention any punishment?" Ben asked me.

"No, I think it is up for the judges."

"How about a good spanking with her ass up in the air like last time?" Ben suggested.

"Or maybe she should serve the three of us until we all cum!" Mark was more straightforward.

"Why not both!?" I was excited to finally see Rose in action.

"Not fair! I'll be spanked AND have to deal with you three? I'm in trouble!" Rose played mad.

"The judges decided your sentence for breaking the rules: You will be spanked with your butt up in the air and serve the three of us until we all cum!" Ben said pretending to be an old man with his hand in the air.

"Haha, I deserve this punishment." Rose played with them.

Mark grabbed her hair in a hard grip, dragging her to the L-shaped sofa and spoked in her ear:

"You think you can break the rules and get away with It? Bend over!" Rose complied, getting on all fours for her punishment. Ben and I followed them and we all could see her pussy as a delicious treat wrapped in the see-through panties.

"First the spanking, every judge should spank her three times!" Ben said with the old man's voice again. Mark was closer and eager to spank her ass as he missed the opportunity last time.

He rubbed his hands for warming up and gave a few slaps on the air as preparation, he kissed his hand and finally slapped hard her right buttcheek making Rose shiver surprised. I wanted to see her face being spanked so I crossed the room and stood in front of her looking at her face and she glanced at me horny, biting her lip.

Mark had a lust bright in his eyes and was loving to spank her. He widened his left arm and practiced the movement 2 times without touching her and then finally made a strong swing with his full arm and I heard a loud slap sound and Rose bit hard her lower lip holding the pain and making a pleasing face for me after the pain eased.

"Oh my god, she's soaking the panties being spanked, look here at your slut, Alan!" I went there to see and Mark was caressing her pussy through her panties and there was a darker spot on the delicate fabric covering her pussy. When I approached, Rose switched her hands to her elbows on the sofa, bending and exposing herself even more for us to see.

She had pink handprints on her buttcheeks and Mark grabbed them exposing her crotch for us, he suddenly lifted his hands in the air and downed them harder slapping her both buttcheeks at the same time making Rose let a moan escape from the pain and surprise, and also the wet spot grew on the panties.

Mark gave one last look and left the sofa, Ben took his place with lust in his eyes, he started caressing her pussy where the spot was and put his other finger gently massaging the beads against her asshole.

"Why do you still have these forbidden panties on?" Ben said after taking his time teasing her. My stomach revolved and my hands were shaking and I realized that this time we were in full light and completely sober. I not only was there to see It happening, but I was also finally going to participate.

Rose supported her body on her shoulders and without any protest her hands complied with Ben's complaint, downing her panties slowly revealing her tiny asshole and glistening pussy for our delight. A thin string of her juices linked her pussy to the panties until midthighs before finally breaking, she finished sliding the panties off her smooth legs and threw It to me smiling with a blushed face. She took the opportunity and also unhooked her bra letting It fall on the couch and returned to her punishment position now completely naked.

I admired the warm piece of fabric in my hand and felt the wet spot and thought to myself how horny she must have been exposed like this and about to please three cocks.

Ben hit her both buttcheeks and her pussy without any warning making her gasp and shiver as he did on the first punishment. He saw her juices on his hand and tasted Them.

"Delicious, I think your pussy loves being spanked. Why don't you open your buttcheeks for me?"

Rose switched to her shoulders again burying her ear on the couch looking at me with her face pink from blood going to her head and also from the humiliation and exposure, she reached her buttcheeks and grabbed hard exposing her asshole and pussy for Ben to hit.

He bitted his lower lip and without any preparation gave a huge slap aimed directly at her pussy surprising her and she gave a quick cry out of pain and glanced at me with a teased face.

Ben rubbed his fingers quickly on her pussy juices getting them wet and gave his last slap loud from her juices directly on her clit and she shivered a little but kept silent, biting her lip.

It was my turn, Ben had teased her pussy so bad and she was wet, I had something else in mind and wanted them to start playing with her so I caressed from her ass until her neck and told her on her ear:

12