Fun with the New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about that, I've never done that before" I replied.

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you... at first."

She grabbed the strap on from her box of goodies, and set it down next to her at the base of the couch. With it out in the open, I was able to get a better look at the dildo. It was flesh-colored, about eight inches in length, and one and a half inches thick. I couldn't tell whether I was more nervous or excited over the thought of her fucking my ass with it. To be honest, the idea was turning me on!

Cindy sat down on the floor, and motioned to me to come over. I walked over to her and she turned me around so my ass was in her face. She spread apart my ass cheeks and started to tease the area around my backdoor. She licked from the base of my ball sack to the top of my ass crack, and back down again. It was incredible, but not as incredible as when she first started to tongue my asshole.

"Oh my God, that feels great!" I said, "I had no idea this would feel so good."

"Just wait, I'm only getting started," she replied.

With that, she started pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into my ass, loosening my sphincter muscles for what was to come. She tongue fucked my ass for a few minutes with me moaning the whole time, gradually getting louder. Once she thought my ass was slippery enough with her saliva, she pushed her finger into my ass up to the knuckle. Not meeting any resistance, she added a second, which also went in smoothly. I moaned again, and asked for more.

"This isn't your first time having your ass played with, is it?" she asked me with a devilish grin.

"No, I like to play with my ass sometimes when I masturbate, but this is the first time someone else has ever done it" I replied. "The fact that it is something I enjoy was not something I wanted to admit I guess."

"Sounds like you've really been missing out. Good thing I came along!"

She fucked my ass with two fingers for a minute or two, and then grabbed the bottle of lube from the floor. She squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers and began to work the lube onto my pucker. The cool sensation from the liquid made me suck in my breath, but it quickly warmed from my body heat. Once I was nice and lubed up, Cindy wrapped the harness from the strap on around her waist and inserted the dildo. The speed with which she was able to accomplish this led me to believe she'd had quite a bit of experience with it.

"Don't you love my cock?" she asked me.

"I love your cock Cindy, you look sexy as hell."

"Good, now suck it, bitch"

I slowly took the tip of the dildo into my mouth to get a feel for it, and gradually began taking it in.

"You can do better than that! I want to see you deep throat my cock."

I'm not going to lie, the thought intimidated me a bit; but I nodded my head and took more of it into my mouth. Once it hit my throat, my gag reflex kicked in, and I nearly spit it out.

"Relax your throat. It will be much easier that way."

I tried to do as instructed, and after another minute I finally managed to swallow it down to the fake balls at the base.

"That's a good job for a first try, I'm impressed! Now are you ready to get your ass fucked?"

With my mouth still full of the fake cock, all I could do was nod. She took the dildo out of my mouth and motioned for me to turn around. She the placed the tip of the cock against my pucker and slowly began to apply pressure. I felt my sphincter muscles being stretched more than they were accustomed to, and a slight pain began to build.

"Just relax your ass muscles. Push out like you have to take a shit, and it will help the dildo to go in."

I pushed out like she said, and finally I felt the mushroom head slip past my asshole and into my rectum.

"Holy fuck! I feel so full back there! I've never taken something so big before" I said. "Just take it slow to start."

She slid the rest of the dildo into my ass and held there for a minute while I adjusted to its size. Once the initial discomfort started to fade, it began to feel great. I started to push back against the strap on, and she took that as her cue to start moving in and out. She began rather slowly: easing it nearly all the way out, and the all the way in again. It was incredible! With each thrust my prostate was being stimulated, and the intensity continued to grow the longer she fucked me.

"This feels so fucking good!" I shouted. "Faster! Fuck me harder!"

She began to pound my ass the way a man would fuck a pussy, and I was loving every second of it.

"That's right, take my cock you bitch," she shouted. "I know you love it. Scream for me!"

"Aaaaghh!" I grunted for her as she pounded my ass again.

"Flip over. I want to look you in the eyes while I fuck your ass."

As requested, I turned over onto my back and held my legs up in the air. Not the most masculine position, but once she pushed the dildo back into my ass I couldn't care less. I watched the look of determination on her face as she fucked me and thought it was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. The sweat began to pour off her brow, down her face, and between her tits, eventually dripping onto my stomach.

The new angle seemed to really get my prostate, and all of a sudden I was getting a strange new sensation, quite different than I had ever experienced before. It was a strong tingling in my rectum that grew stronger as she thrust. I think I was on the verge of my first anal orgasm!

"Holy shit! I'm gonna come!" I yelled. "I'm almost there!"

With that I felt the most intense orgasm of my life, which coursed throughout my entire body. I had no idea you could have an orgasm from anal sex alone, not to mention how mind-blowing it could be! As I shot my load all over my stomach, Cindy caught up with me and had her own orgasm. Once she recovered, she slowly slid the dildo from my ass, and I had a strange empty feeling. My ass felt a bit sore, but in a pleasant way. She then bent down and began to lick all of my jizz from my stomach until I was thoroughly clean.

We collapsed onto the sofa together with her head on my chest. We just stayed there for a while; just enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies. I was utterly spent, yet completely fulfilled.

"That was the best sex I've ever had!" I said to Cindy. "I think I'm in love- where have you been all my life?" I joked.

"I don't know about love, but I'm glad to have you as my new neighbor," she replied. "I just got out of a bad marriage and I'm not looking for a relationship, but we can still have fun can't we?"

"Yes we can...." I thought as I drifted off to sleep.


12