Fun with the Sisters-in-laws

Story Info
Friends on a break meet up with girls from India.
4.3k words
4.22
6.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun with sisters in laws in Spain.

Subir got off a zoom call with his boss and was very excited. His company was in the business of software for the aviation sector, and one client in Spain had just confirmed a project which required him to be in Valencia for a week.

His mind began to work out a plan and immediately picked up the phone and called his close friend and spoke to him.

"Hey Mahesh great news. I have to be in Spain on the 10th of next month for a project, and I will be in Valencia for a week. Any chance of you joining me? It would be great to check out the swinging scene over there and have fun with some hot Spanish chicks."

Mahesh was a CEO of a Global MNC, and used to travel extensively on work to Europe. He was in his Office in Mumbai when Subir called him.

"Hey Subir, great news about your Spain trip. Let me check my calendar, and let you know by the end of day. "

Mahesh finished up his meetings for the day and before winding up checked his schedule for the next month and was happy to note that he had a meeting in London at the same time that Subir would be in Spain, and it also would enable him to spend the weekend with his pal trying to get some Spanish Pussy.

He called up Subir and fixed up the dates on which they could spend in Valencia. He also spoke to his travel desk and re organized his travel plans. Now it was all set for the Spanish break.

Valencia:

It was great weather in Spain in June when Mahesh landed there on a Friday night. Subir picked him up at the airport and they drove down to a beach side villa, that Subir had rented right on the beach. It was a lovely gazebo that had its

Own private pool and outdoor Jacuzzi /hot tub. It also had a nice bar at the edge of the pool from where the people in the water could get their drinks.

Since both of the guys had a long working day they decided that they would have a quiet evening at home and catch up on their stories over a couple of drinks, and local food ordered in.

The next day Both of them had a quick run on the beach followed up with ten laps at the pool and decided to head out to the beach with a couple of beers and check out the chick scene. Since the beach they were on was a nude beach they were looking forward to hooking up with some hot Spanish senoras and partying over the weekend, little did they know what was coming their way.

Mahesh got into the beach a bit earlier and found a comfortable spot a little away from the water and rented out a couple of loungers and beach umbrellas. He had got the place all settled down when Subir joined him with a six pack of chilled beers in an ice box along with some nice nibbles. Since it was a weekend the beach was getting filled up quickly and there was a lot of flesh on display and beach games on. Both the guys on the previous evening had agreed that they would avoid hooking up with the younger girls and would focus on slightly mature women since they would be more fun to be with.

As the day grew a bit warmer the guys took off the T shirts and were in their beach shorts sipping their beers and splashing off to the seas once in a while to check out the women up close and possibly home in on some prospective hook up. By 2 in the afternoon they had not had much luck, since none of the women appealed to them. Having finished their beers and feeling a bit hunger they were planning to go back to their villa and grab some lunch.

Just then Subir's eyes went to two ladies who were walking towards them looking for a spot to settle down, they caught his attention because they were very good looking Indian women and also looked familiar from the distance. Immediately he asked Mahesh to check them out and saw his friends eyes gleam in anticipation.

"Mahesh look at those hot Indian babes, and don't they look a bit familiar to you?" he asked.

"Yes skipper they look like Shelly and her sister in law Rosita. But what could they be doing here in this place? Must be someone similar, but they are sure looking hot" replied Mahesh.

Shelly was the wife of their common friend in Mumbai, and Rosita was her sister in law who was the wife of Shelly's husband Mark's brother who lived in another city Bangalore. Shelly was the younger of the two, 45 and with two grown up children in university. She was 5' 4" tall small built with smallish breasts but a great ass. Subir had the hots for her from some time and some subtle flirtation with her at parties had not progressed beyond the odd hugs and feels.

Rosita was taller and stood 5'7" in her socks. She was as sexy as her SIL and packed a nice rack of 36B, narrow waist that flared out into a gorgeous ass. She was 55 years old but, but both the ladies looked ten years younger since they had maintained themselves very well with Yoga and Pilates. Mahesh had always fantasized about having a romp with these ladies whenever they had interacted socially.

As the ladies approached them the guys were packing up to head back and they heard a squeal of surprise from behind them.

"Mahesh, Subir is it really you guys? What are you 'll doing here in Valencia?" Yelled Shelly and rushed forward to give both of them a hug.

"We could ask you the same question. What are you 'll doing so far from home?"

It turned out that the husbands of the two ladies were exploring a new business opportunity in Spain, and the wives had decided to accompany them for a holiday. The meeting with the Spanish partners had extended over the weekend

And the two of them had stayed on in Barcelona and were planning to join the wives on Tuesday after closing the deal.

After Subir and Mahesh explained to the ladies about why they were there in Spain the guys decided to invite them over to the villa for lunch and a relaxing afternoon. However both the guys had much more than a relaxing afternoon and as they exchanged silent thoughts they both realized that this could be an opportunity to live out their fantasies with these hot women.

"So ladies what are your plans for the weekend?" asked Subir.

"No fixed plans, we thought that we would check out the sights of the city, maybe visit the science center and explore the famous beaches of Valencia" said Shelly giving them a naughty smile.

"Well you ladies are certainly over dressed for these beaches " said Mahesh indicating the shorts and T shirts that the girls were dressed in.

"Why don't you'll join us for lunch at our villa right here, and then we could get you'll dressed appropriately, and discuss what could be done for the weekend" said Mahesh winking at them and indicating that the beach permitted nudes.

"And remember that what happens in Valencia stays in Valencia, life has to be lived to its full while you are in Spain" remarked Subir looking suggestively at Shelly.

The girls looked at each other, and whispered among themselves and looking excited told the guys to lead the way.

Assuming that the process was half completed, Subir gallantly hooked Shelly arm into his and led the way. Mahesh and Rose stayed behind momentarily to gather up the things, and as the other pair were slightly ahead, Mahesh took the chance and caught Rose around her hips and started walking back.

Rose was momentarily taken aback at the intimate move, but she did not object and moved up a bit closer to him.

The girls a little ago had just whispered to each other that whatever happens over the weekend would remain there and they would just go with the flow, since they had already sensed that these two horny men had all intentions of getting into their pants, and were actually thrilled with the idea of some fun away from their husbands.

The four quickly reached the villa and were very excited to see the private pool. Subir went inside to fetch the wine and other drinks and fill up the chiller at the bar, and Mahesh went in to the Kitchen to fix up some snacks and lunch. They asked the girls to make themselves comfortable and dress in line with the house rules. Mahesh pointed at the sign next to the pool that said clothing optional.

Subir went to the cellar and bought out the bottles of wine that were chilling, bottle of tequila and a bottle of grey goose along with all the necessary mixers. As he was filling up the bar and laying out the glasses, he noticed Rose walk out of the changing room and he let out a low whistle. Rose came out dressed in a wrap and underneath she was wearing just a skimpy thong, which left her practically nude under her thin wrap around robe.

"You are looking gorgeous Rose. And that is truly appropriate dressing for this location" said Sudhir, giving her a thumbs up sign of approval.

In a moment Shelly came out of the changing room with a sarong wrapped around her body, knotted behind her back. The thin material clung to her body and from the nipples poking out Subir realized that she too was probably naked under her wrap.

Shelly said she would go into the kitchen and help out Mahesh, and with that she gave a slight nod to Rose which seemed to indicate that she wanted Subir and Rose to get some time together to get things moving.

Mahesh was tossing up some Shrimp and chicken salad, and some chicken wings to go as appetizers with the wine and cocktails. When Shelly walked in to the kitchen he was left with his mouth gaping at her outfit. While he and Subir were pretty confident about screwing these sexy sisters in law, the pace at which it was moving pleased him no end.

Shelly floated into the room and pranced around whirling and seeking approval. Mahesh gave her a approving sign and quickly grabbed her for a light hug. The sexual tension was heavy and she felt his hardness through his shorts and he could feel her nipples on his chest. Not wanting to rush into a fuck with this gorgeous woman, Mahesh quickly finished up the cooking with Shelly help and they carried the food to the Pool area.

Subir in the meanwhile had got Rose a glass of chilled wine, and asked her if she wanted to join him in the pool. He took off his shorts and dived into the water buck naked. Rose hesitated for a moment, shrugged and took off her robe and climbed down into the pool with just her wispy panties on. As she felt the warm water soothe her she saw subir swimming towards her and realized that he was already semi hard. The thought that she could excite a person at her age made her happy and she started to get wet inside her thongs. Subir moved close to her and quietly wrapped his hands around her shoulders with his palms resting just above the top of her breasts. He knew that he would have to make the first move, but like Mahesh he also liked to relish the love making with a lots of oral foreplay and build up.

Mahesh and Shelly meanwhile joined the other couple at the pool side and laid out the snacks at a convenient place where people within and outside the pool could access it easily. Mahesh meanwhile had gone behind the bar to fix the drinks. While he got himself a grey goose and tonic, he fixed Shelly a margarita. He called her behind the bar to get her drink and in that position they could watch Subir and Rose clearly where as they were hidden behind the bar counter.

As Shelly entered the bar Mahesh handed her drink and pulled her to him wrapping his arm around her waist. Shelly sighed and leaned against his chest as they toasted each other to a wonderful weekend ahead.

Subir in the meanwhile was having a raging hard on, as he took Rose by her waist and turned her to face him. Looking at the anticipation in her eyes he wrapped his hand around her ass and kissed her. The first contact of a stranger other than her husband sent shivers down Rose body. She slowly opened her mouth to receive the kiss, and as a rush of passion surged through her body she began to kiss Subir back with such aggression that took Subir by surprise. He quickly realized that she probably not got action for a long time. He pulled her close and grabbed her ass squeezing them hard as their tongues clashed in wild abandon.

In the meanwhile Mahesh nudged Shelly and indicated to the far end of the pool where all the steamy action was taking place. She turned her head and looked at subir and Rose with her mouth open in surprise. While she was mentally prepared to get laid, she did not expect things to move so quickly and that too in open abandon. While she had anticipated a one on one fuck from the guys she realized that it would end up in an orgy and the thought of it excited her and she started to feel the arousal in her build up.

Realizing that Shelly was actually watching another couple in action live for the first time, Mahesh wanted to let her takin the moment. He encircled her hips with his arms from behind letting her have a clear view. His raging hard on was nudging against her cute backside and he realized how aroused she was. Mahesh began to kiss the back of her neck and began giving her little nibbles behing her ears, Knowing from experience that it was a truly sensitive zone and turned on most women. He reached behind her neck and undid the knot on the sarong and as the thin garment slipped of her body he got to see her naked beauty. Mahesh wrapped his hands around her again and this time it was his bare chest against her naked back. Shelly caught his arms and raised them to her tits, and he grabbed each one in his palms enjoying the fullness of it. The boobs were a perfect handful, and he estimated it to be 34B, the nipples were not very big

And just getting hard in arousal, Mahesh kneaded them both with his hands tweaking the nipples with his fingers and shelly let out a low moan of pleasure.

He took her by the arms and led her out of the bar to the edge of the pool where they sat down side by side with their legs dangling in the water. Mahesh then turned to her and began kissing her continuing to fondle her lovely tits. Shelly wrapped one hand around his neck and began to kiss back with great passion as their tongues clashed exploring each other's mouth. She reached down with her hand and started to feel Mahesh's cock over his shorts. They continued to explore each other's bodies and kept kissing each other.

Meanwhile Subir had got Rose with her back against the side of the pool and was sucking on her luscious tits. A full 36 C, size, and with surprisingly with very little sag despite her age. The tits were round and capped with long nipples which stood out like bullets under the passionate sucking that they were getting from Subir. Rose was moaning and grabbing Subir by his hair and pulling them towars her chest. She had lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist and rubbing her pussy against his hardness. Bothe the couples were making out with great passion and couldn't be cared if the whole world was watching.

After a while, the couples came up for air and were looking for the next stage of action. Mahesh and Shelly turned towards the other couple and gave them a small applause of appreciation, and hearing that Rose blushed a little, since it was the very first time where she has got intimate with any one, let alone her sister in law. Subir took her by the arm and they both waded across the pool to join Mahesh and Shelly.

By then both Mahesh and Shelly were completely naked and Shelly was playing with his cock and Mahesh just couldn't keep his hands of her tits. And Subir and

Rose reached the end of the pool, they were level with the other couple who were sitting outside. Subir face was perfectly aligned with Shelly's now soaking pussy, and Rose had her mouth perfectly positioned against Mahesh cock.

" thank you Shelly for getting Mahesh nice and hard, I think I should take it from here " said Rose with a laugh as she grabbed hold of Mahesh's 7" hard dickwith her hands and looked at it lovingly.

Subir in the meanwhile gently parted Shelly's legs and began to run his hands gently along the sides of her pussy. Unlike Rose she was completely shaved and he could see her red slit glistening with her wetness. As Mahesh kept kissing her, Subir gently spread her legs and started to run his hands on her pussy and slowly slid two fingers in to her cunt and started to probe her wetness.

Rose was in the meanwhile slurping away at Mahesh's hard cock. And was sucking on his thick head and fondling his balls with her hands. She was pleasantly surprised to see that Mahesh his balls shaved and all the hair on his cock trimmed. She slowly started to lick around the head like a lollipop and then slowly began to take the length into het hot mouth, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Mahesh disengaged from Shelly and turned his attention to Rose fully now. It was a sort of unspoken understanding between him and Subir that Subir would be the fuck Shelly first and he would screw Rose. He asked Rose to come out of the pool and they moved to one of the loungers outside. As Rose came out of the water Mahesh first kissed her and grabbed her wonderful tits. Rose kissed back, but she was more interested in sucking his cock, since she was extremely horny and wanted it in her pussy as fast as possible. Mahesh too wanted to eat her pussy badly. so he lay down on the lounger and indicated to her that he wanted to do a 69 position. Rose liked the idea immensely and she got on top of his and presented her dripping pussy near his mouth and grabbing his hard cock went on

Sucking and licking it with great gusto, Mahesh spread her pussy lips and first inhaled her womanly aroma. While she was not fully shaved like Shelly she had a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy, and het clit and sides were balls and easily accessible to his tongue. Realizing her urgent need to get fucked, Mahesh realized that he would not have time to do a long and leisurely pussy licking,which he normally relished. With out and delay he plunged his tongue into her snatch and began to nibble on her engorged clit. Rose let out a gasp of pleasure as he began to nibble on her pussy. Mahesh tasted her salty womanly love juices which were flowing out generously from her. He began to lash his tongue from her ass hole to the tip uf her pussy and spent a while reaming her asshole and licking around the edges. This was a first time for Rose since her hubby did not really like going down on her, and licking of her ass hole was truly an unique first for her.

In the meanwhile Subir too had come out of the pool and had laid out shelly on the second lounger next to Mahesh and Rose. He had her legs spread out and was feasting on her pussy and kneading her tits with his hands at the same time, in between he would stop and both of them would indulge in some heavy kissing where Shelly would taste her juices in his mouth. Being extremely sensitive to having her pussy eaten, Shelly had already had her first big orgasm and was ready gor a good screwing. Subir too realized that she was ready for his thick cock and was laying her out in missionary position with her legs wide open and was lining up his cock against her pussy. But shelly stopped him and sais that she wanted to be on top so that she could control the pace, and more importantly she wanted to watch mahesh and Rose in action as she was getting fucked. The idea of watching and fucking at the same time turned her on hugely. Subir quickly realigned the position of the lounge chair so that it would face the other couple and laid down on his back massaging his cock and getting it ready to enter the pussy that he had only fantasized about.

Shelly got on top of him and went into a reverse cow girl position with her ass towards Subir' face and her facing the other couple. She spread her legs and reached down to gran Subir's cock with her hand and guide it in. She was surprised at the thickness of his cock and began to lubricate the head with her juices so that she would be able to take it in easily. When it was well lubricated she slowly sat on it taking it in inch by inch. She moaned in pleasure as his hardness and thickness stretched her like never before. Subir let her control the entry just laying back and enjoying the feeling of a tight cunt grip his dick like a velvet glove. In a minute she had taken the entire length in her cunt and was enjoying the feel of a strange new cock in her after a long time. Subir too did not want to rush the fuck and he leaned forward and began to kiss her back and gently fondle het tits.

12