Fun with Uncle Jerry 11 - Meg & Rob

Story Info
Uncle Jerry enjoys a 3-way with Rachel's parents.
3.6k words
4.35
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little experiment in parallel storytelling. - Emmerson

TRIGGER WARNING: Male/male bisexuality. If that's not for you, you may want to skip to part 12

Margaret had invited Jerry to her house to "discuss Rachel's plans."

When he arrived, he discovered Margaret and her husband/his brother Rob on the sofa, both at least two G&Ts ahead of him. Margaret greeted him with a tit-crushing hug and open mouth kiss. Rob settled for just a hug and a Pat on Jerry's bottom.

Jerry accepted the offer of a G&T.

As Margaret made his drink, Rob started the conversation directly. "So, Jerry, what do you know about this, Marcus fella?"

Jerry shrugged. "Probably not much more than you do, and only what Rachel told me. He's from Greece, they met at college, started dating, hit it off, and he's asked her to marry him and relocate to Greece."

"Ah. Well, we know a bit more than that."

"Rob hired an investigator who specializes in background checks," said Meg as she handed me my drink.

Rob flipped through his phone.

Born in Patras. Father, Michail, works for a news website specializing in uncovering political corruption. Mother, Dimitra, made a good living in porn in her younger days until she got pregnant with Eleni, Marcus' eldest sister. Four siblings in all. Marcus is the third child."

"Sounds pretty normal."

"Came to the U.S. on a scholastic exchange program. 3.5 GPA. One citation by campus police for weed. One night in jail for drunk and disorderly with a bunch of friends. Drives a 2015 Toyota Prius."

He closed the phone app with an air of finality.

I stared at them both. "That's it? I would think you'd be thrilled they want to get married. He's a hard worker, from a family, good grades, polite, not to mention the scruffy good looks Rachel seems to find adorable.

"And that gorgeous cock!" Meg said.

Jerry almost spit his drink. "You've seen it?"

"She's sucked it!" Her husband added.

Margaret turned to Rob, "Oh, like you weren't eating your daughter's pussy while we were at it."

"The way those kids were talking, it might be my last chance."

"Well, same here!"

Jerry struggled to catch up. "Hold it. Hold it. You brought Marcus into your incestuous games?"

"If he's going to be part of the family..." Rob started.

"And he is such a good fuck," Meg's eyes went a bit out of focus, until she looked at Jerry. "Besides, we hear you started it."

Rob leaned close, "Did he really suck your dick?"

Jerry nodded.

Meg quickly sat on the sofa next to Rob, leaning forward, anxiously. "Tell us how it happened."

Jerry took a deep breath and a long drink. He debated how much Rachel's parents needed to know about the details of their daughter's sex life. Remembering back to the first time Margaret had asked him to fuck his niece, he decided they deserved everything that was coming.

"Rachel came by my place with Marcus. She was obviously crazy about him. They had already had sex, on what Rachel called 'her terms.'"

"Good for her," her mother crowed.

Rob piped in, "But there was some kind of problem?"

Jerry took a big sigh, "Your daughter wanted to have anal sex, but Marcus refused."

"I told you it was probably about butt-stuff," Meg smacked Rob on the shoulder. "My baby loves butt-sex."

"Where do you come in?" Rob wanted to know.

Jerry eyed Meg. "Because I had... educated... Rachel on the protocols and procedures of any kind of sex..."

"And I helped," Margaret was rubbing Rob's thigh through his pant leg. "Didn't I help, Jerry?"

"You were a wonderful help, Meg."

Rob looked at her, a bit confused. "How did you help our daughter learn about anal sex?"

Meg was getting genuinely worked up. "I held her cheeks open while Uncle Jerry lubed her butt!"

"Oh."

She grabbed her husband's dick through his pants, "And then I remembered the first time I had anal, how my girlfriend fingered my pussy to help me relax, so I did the same thing!"

"The same..."

"She fingered Rachel's pussy, Rob. Your wife fingered her daughter's cunt then licked her clit while I fucked her ass."

"Wow. Baby, really?"

She was stroking the length of his cock, now quite visible in his pant leg. "Of course, really. A mother has to do her best for her only daughter, Rob."

"And here I thought I was a pervert for wanting to fuck my baby girl."

"She's not a baby anymore, Rob. She's a legal-age, grown-up cum slut," Meg grabbed one of Rob's hands and slid it under her shirt and across her tit. "And, it makes me so wet to even think about you fucking her."

"As I was saying..." Jerry interrupted.

Meg was using Rob's hand to tease her nipples, and he was having trouble focusing.

"Oh, yeah. So, you taught him to do anal, the same as you taught Rachel?"

"Not exactly the same, no. Rachel was anxious to try ass-play. Marcus was afraid any anal action would indicate a latent homosexuality, which we know is ridiculous."

Rob shifted his ass uncomfortably, then tilted his wife's face up for a long, serious kiss, squeezing and tugging her nipple.

Jerry shook his head and continued. "We had to get Marcus to associate ass-play with vagina action."

"How do you do that?"

"To start with, I asked your daughter to strip."

"Like, just, take her clothes off? Ok."

Meg gave an embarrssed look. "No Rob, not 'just take her clothes off.' Strip tease." Margaret lowered her shirt off one shoulder exposing Rob's hand on her large nipple. She nibbled his ear, cooing, "You know, like on club night."

Watching these two, Jerry could feel his penis begin to move. He continued his story, "Rachel danced like she was born to it."

Margaret blushed, "There was that time in the 80s..." Rob kissed her nipple.

Jerry was getting caught up in the memory. "Imagine your sexy daughter, undressing in front of two men who want her, two men who love her. She swirled her skirt, almost letting us see her pussy, then danced away, flashing her tight ass.

"She danced up to Marcus, putting her substantial cleavage right in his face, then spun away when he tried to touch her."

Margaret had her shirt completely off and was guiding Rob's face back and forth on her tits.

Jerry gave a soft moan as his dick strained in his pants. "When Rachel danced toward me and backed up between my legs, I could smell her sex. She was already getting turned on by her control over me and Marcus.

"With her back to me, I unzipped her dress. No bra on her amazing tits."

"Amazing tits," Rob mumbled into his wife's chest. Meg quickly undid Rob's pants, pulling out his hard dick.

"That's when we noticed Marcus had taken out his cock and was jacking off, watching Rachel dance for her Uncle Jerry. He was at least eight inches long."

"Mmm. And thick," Margaret added, her mouth sliding up and down her husband's shaft.

Jerry pulled his cock out, desperate for any relief.

"Then, she tit-fucked him."

Rob groaned loud and long.

"He spit on her tits and she used it for lube as she wrapped her big jugs around his hard shaft."

Rob looked up to see Jerry jerking his big dick. He backed away from his wife, making her crawl on her hands and knees to follow him as he pumped her mouth.

"Jerry," Rob called out, "bring that big cock over here and fuck Rachel's mother. You know you want to. You know you have. This time, let's use her together."

That was all the encouragement Jerry needed. Instantly he was on his knees behind Meg, slamming his big cock into her familiar pussy. Meg yelped, then took her mouth of Rob's dick long enough to say, "But don't stop the story. Did my daughter make him cum on her tits?"

"Oh yes. Her nipples were huge and dark and full. Marcus shot a full load across your daughter's tits and her throat."

"Did she swallow his cum?" Rachel's father wanted to know.

"No," Jerry shouted as he plowed Meg's quivering cunt.

"Argh," Rob groaned.

"Your daughter scooped up Marcus' cum, Rob, and fed it to him!"

Rob screamed and started shooting cum down his wife's throat. Meg moaned and swallowed as fast as she could. Jerry felt her cunt contract around his pounding cock as her cum spewed out, covering his stomach and legs.

With her pussy still quivering and her mouth full of more cum than she could swallow, Meg pulled off Jerry's hard cock and kissed him, pouring his brother's cum into his mouth.

Jerry lapped up as far as his tongue would reach. Meg's hand drifted to his shaft. "Aw, poor thing. Still all big and hard and horny." She lowered herself to her knees, "and sticky with my cum. Rob, help me clean my yummy cum off your brother's big dick," she ran her tongue up Jerry's shaft, "hard, God so hard," she licked around his purple swollen head, "beautiful cock."

"Beautiful," Rob said as he slid in next to her and licked Jerry's balls. He loved the taste of his wife's cum, and it was all over his brother's dick and scrotum.

Jerry took a deep breath. "Rachel peeled off her dress, showing us a tiny pair of panties clinging to her damp cunt, and a black garter belt with matching silk stockings."

Rob's mouth encircled the head of Jerry's cock. He tried to enjoy Margaret's cum, but found himself distracted by the masculine musk rising from Jerry's groin. What did he just say about Rachel in a garter and stockings?

"She danced over to me, thinking she could tease me as she had Marcus, but I knew my niece too well," Jerry was enjoying the combined mouths on his dick. "When she felt how big and hard I was, still under my pants, her determination melted. I ordered her to take my dick out."

"Ordered her?" Rob moaned onto Jerry's dick.

"Oh, yes, Jerry," Meg panted. "You gave her orders. Like what else?"

"Suck it, I said," he felt both sets of hands and mouths speed up. "I told your sexy slut of a daughter to suck Uncle Jerry's angry cock. OH FUCK YES CUMMING!"

Jerry's cock shot a huge load into his brother's mouth. Rob pulled away, sputtering, but Meg dove on the shaft in his place, licking the head and sucking him down her throat as he came again. Margaret swallowed a mouthful. She jerked the shaft quickly, pumping her fist over the swollen head. She felt his cock swell and she angled him down to spray cum in her husband's face as he had to her so many times in the past.

Rob tried to block the hot fluid with this hands, but it was too late. He screamed as cum hit his eyes, "OW FUCK FUCK FUCK IT STINGS FUCK FUCK FUCK."

Jerry was helpless to stop Meg's revenge scheme, paralyzed as she jerked his cock again and again, squeezing the shaft to shoot hot cum on her husband's face, chest, and hands. All he could do is flinch his hips in exquisite torture. Finally he put a hand on her head, saying, "Meg, Meg. Meg darling, I think he's had enough. Go to him. Sooth him. And I will finish the story."

Margaret looked up at Jerry with the same wide eyes as her daughter when Uncle Jerry reminded her the evening was about Marcus.

"Rachel was eager to suck me off and swallow my cum, but I instructed her to ready Marcus for the last part of his indoctrination."

Meg was cradling Rob's face, kissing and licking the cum from his eyes. She loved the taste of Jerry's cum, and combined with the story of her daughter's debased promiscuity, her pussy was getting worked up again.

"Dancing back in front of both of us, Rachel slowly removed her panties. At first her eyes were focused on Marcus still pounding his cock. But then she turned around, bending over to display her tight asshole as she stepped from the lingerie."

Rob was kissing Margaret's face. Jerry heard him whimper, "What next, my darling? What can I do?"

Margaret had always been the strong one, but had never fully taken on a dominant role. Her cunt clenched at the thought. "Suck your brother's cum off my tits."

"Rachel threw her panties to me," Jerry continued as his dick rested. "I think I surprised her when I put them in my mouth, sucking her cunt juice."

"Oh god," Meg groaned. "My cunt juice. Lick my cunt, Rob now!"

Jerry watched as his brother dropped from her tits to her pussy. Meg clearly enjoyed being in charge.

"Rachel ended the dance by sitting on Marcus' big cock. Both obviously crazed with lust, he mauled her tits as she rotated her hips on his cock and fingered her clit. When he started speaking in Greek, she came apart, furiously jerking her hips and slamming on his cock as she screamed her orgasm."

"Oh, my sweet, sweet child!" Meg screamed around her own arousal as Rob licked and fingered her.

"After calming down, Rachel wiggled on Marcus' still-hard dick before giving me the go-ahead. I walked over, making sure Marcus was watching as my hard dick bobbed in front of Rachel's face. She rocked forward, hungrily taking me in her mouth. Within minutes she was on all fours, sucking me with Marcus fucking her doggie style."

"Like mother, like daughter," Rob chuckled from between Meg's legs.

"Suddenly Rachel decided she wanted to switch. She spun around and started sucking the taste of her cunt from Marcus' cock as she begged me to fuck her. Soon we had my sweet niece in another spit-roast as she expertly fucked me and sucked Marcus. I think he grabbed her tits because she lurched down as her orgasm hit.

"No sooner had my dick quit throbbing in her pussy, than Rachel switched again, ordering Marcus to mix his cum with mine. Your daughter screamed as he shoved his big cock back into her soaked cunt."

"OH GOD, SO HOT!," Meg shouted. "Rob, lay down. I want to suck your dick while you eat me." In less than a moment, the couple was in a sixty-nine. Jerry was stroking his dick again, enjoying the view of Meg's round ass feeding her cunt to his brother.

"Watching Marcus fuck Rachel from behind kept me harder than ever," Jerry continued. "With my dick sticking straight up and dripping with your daughter's cum, I stood next to him, "You know, Marcus, right now, my cock would taste like Rachel's cunt." As she slammed back onto Marcus, your daughter started begging him, telling him how hot it would make her if he sucked her cum off my cock."

"Like mother like daughter," Meg seemed quite proud.

Jerry paused again to watch her hips hump against his brother's face, her anus winking at him as her cheeks spread each time she went up.

"Marcus took my cock in his mouth and seemed to relax as he licked me. When she realized what he had done for her, Rachel had a huge orgasm, screaming as she pitched herself to the floor. We thought she might be hurt. Instead, she sat on the floor, looking like a well-loved whore."

"She is that," Meg gasped as Rob fucked three fingers in and out of her pussy. I was again mesmerized by her ass.

"I thought Marcus had made his point by licking my dick, but when I went to pull out, he grabbed my naked ass and held me deep in his mouth. The entire time he was staring at your daughter, as if proving how much he loved her. With her legs spread wide for our eyes, Rachel stared as Marcus gave me the deep-throat treatment, her hands a blur at her clit. He sucked me like a pro. As I got closer, Marcus slid his finger into my asshole,"

"Oh god," Rob moaned.

"Marcus managed to reach deep, rubbing his finger against my prostate. I screamed as I came."

"I'm cumming, Rob," Margaret shouted in synchronicity with my story. "Don't stop, baby. Keep going FUCK!"

"Still hard, Marcus shared a cum-filled kiss with Rachel. I think she had another small orgasm just from that. As she kissed him, your daughter smelled my ass on Marcus' fingers. Her only recently ignited libido fired into high gear, proclaiming 'Butt-sex!'"

Jerry decided he had waited long enough. He walked up behind Meg, caressing her bobbing ass checks. "The kids rushed to my bedroom. I barely made it in time to keep them from starting with no lube."

Jerry ran one finger over Meg's winking sphincter. She lifted her head from his brother's cock, shouting, "YES LUBE!               In the drawer." Her arm flailed toward the end table. "In the... AGH ROB YES... in the fucking drawer."

Jerry quickly rummaged through the drawer, finding the small tube of K-Y. He chuckled to himself, "Always prepared, Meg."

As he returned to the couple, he began telling the end of the story. "With your daughter on all fours on my bed,"

"Mmm. Ben there. Done that," Meg cooed, as she raised her ass for Jerry's attention. He leaned forward, spreading her cheeks and running his tongue from her pussy to her anus. Glancing down he saw his brother, looking up at him as they tongued this horny woman together.

"Marcus used his tongue, then his fingers to warm her up. Then he squirted lube on two of his fingers, rubbing them against her tight butthole. Rachel was no ass-virgin by this time,"

Meg snickered.

Jerry rubbed K-Y on Margaret's anus, circling as she relaxed. "So, she knew how to relax her muscles to guide him in. She patiently explained and instructed and cooed as he worked his fingers deeper, adding a third finger as he diddled her clit."

I did the same to Meg; three fingers sliding into her experienced ass. I left the clit diddling to my brother's tongue. "FUCK ME!" Margaret climaxed again, cum cascading from her cunt onto Rob's face. "KEEP GOING MY DARLING HUSBAND. EAT MY CUNT WHILE YOUR BROTHER FINGERS MY ASS!"

"Marcus fingered Rachel for several minutes as her ass relaxed and stretched. Marcus added a fourth finger, slowly pushing deep into her rectum as my niece moaned my name, telling me she could feel his fingers spreading and opening her 'shithole.'"

Rob gasped and Meg said, "Yes, Jerry. Four fingers please. Stretch my shithole, like the Greek stud did for hers."

"Soon, Rachel pulled off his fingers, turning to kneel in front of Marcus. 'My turn' she said, plunging her face the full length of his cock. Inhaling the dark scent of his pubes, reaching her hand out to me to fill it with lube. She covered his rampant dick in slippery jelly, before ordering him onto his back. She straddled his hips, lowering herself onto his big cock."

Jerry positioned his cock at Meg's well-lubed back door. She groaned and pushed back.

"After one false start, Marcus' wide head popped into your daughter's ass."

Out of patience, Meg shoved her ass onto Jerry's dick. He shouted and screamed as he started pumping into her tight darkness.

Rob was fascinated as he watched from below. His wife's sphincter opened and pulsed to welcome the large intruder. Jerry's ball sack hung low, swinging only inches from Rob's face. The temptation was too much. He leaned up, past his wife's fragrant cunt, and licked his brother's scrotum.

"Oh, fuck, Meg, he's licking my balls! GOD, it feels so good."

Margaret renewed her attention to her husband's cock. Determined to make him cum, she started caressing his balls as well. Rob was beside himself. Opening his mouth wide, he took Jerry's scrotum over his tongue.

"He's sucking my sack, Meg. Fuck I'm going to cum."

"NO," Meg ordered. "Finish the story, God damnit."

"OK OK. Where was I?"

"Did my little girl get fucked in the ass?!"

"Oh, yes. As he started pounding her ass, Rachel told me to let her suck me again. I stood in front of our sexy young woman, her tits bouncing as she ass-fucked Marcus, and she took me in her hot mouth."

"OH GOD," Rob shot his load into Margaret's mouth, but did not stop licking and sucking his brother's balls as he fucked his wife in the ass. Margaret gulped and swallowed, squeezing her ass around Jerry's ramrod.

'FUCK MEG AGH!" Jerry slammed his cock deep into her rectum, enjoying the greasy feel of her hot walls. "OH GOD, ROB SO GOOD." Load after load of cum filled her and ran out around his dick.

Meg rolled to the side, exhausted, leaving Jerry on his knees with his tainted dick hanging loose. The smell assaulted Rob and he moved his mouth from Jerry's balls to his cock, licking the sweet nastiness across his tongue.

12