Fun with Uncle Jerry 13 - Nessa Video

Story Info
Jerry and Vanessa include her parents in a sexy phone call.
3.5k words
4.4
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things Jerry liked best about his relationship with his cousin Vanessa, was her sense of romance. Her sweet subtlety, and feminine delicacy always kept him guessing.

Vanessa stepped from the hallway. Her beautiful red hair draped over large, freckled breasts and her hips swayed enticingly as she walked, barefoot through the kitchen toward the family room, where Jerry sat on the couch watching TV. At least he was watching TV until the large copper triangle of pubic hair that covered her entire lower abdomen pulled his attention away from everything else in the world.

Vanessa was carrying her cell phone in one hand and the mail in the other.

"Here it is." Vanessa held up a white envelope with gold trim. Rachel and Marcus's wedding invitation.

"When? Open it."

She sat at the other end of the couch, spreading her knees curling her legs under her ass. Jerry could barely see the pink flesh winking from under the thick amber curls.

She tore open the envelope, took out the invite and scanned for a place and date. "Patras, Greece, as we thought. Six months."

Vanessa looked at Jerry, looking comfortable and masculine and sexy. She sighed, put the invitation down, and tapped her phone screen. "I'm going to video you while I call my mom." He heard the line ringing on speaker. "Jack off for me, Uncle Jerry."

She settled back and caressed her wide, pink nipples, as a man's voice answered the phone.

"Yellow."

"Hi Dad," Vanessa said cheerily.

"Hello, my favorite daughter. What's going on?"

She scowled and pointed to Jerry's crotch, then pantomimed jerking a cock.

"Not much. I'm just hanging out with Jerry."

He opened his jeans and lifted out his dick. At about five inches, it was already thickening up. Vanessa licked her fingers and tugged at her nipples.

"Well, tell him I said hello. We don't see much of him these days."

"I see a lot of him. I'll give him your message. Is Mom there?"

"She's just getting out of the shower. Hold on."

As she waited for her mother to come on the phone, Vanessa turned the camera on herself, showing her swollen nipples, then following her hands across her stomach to nestle in the deep, wide curls. Vanessa was very proud of her pubes that covered her from the top of one thigh to the other. If a lover suggested she shave, or even trim them, he was kicked to the curb.

She looked at Jerry, stroking his dick. He was watching her, obviously interested as her fingers crept lower between her legs, but his expression was one of confusion as well. He was used to her blatant exhibitionism, even encouraged it. But video camera while speaking with her mother was a new game for them. She felt tiny droplets on her inner thigh.

"Honey, are you there?"

"Hi, Mom. Yeah, I'm here. Got a little lost for a moment. How are you?"

"Good. Sorry if I sound out of breath. Your father caught me as I was getting out of the shower. Barely got a towel around my tits before the old horndog came in, grabbing my ass."

Jerry imagined his Aunt Vivian in a towel that almost covered everything, but not quite. He had only met her a few times, and most of those were when he was a kid. He remembered her as a shorter, thicker version of her daughter. Red hair, usually worn up off her neck, fair skin and large breasts. Her butt was also large, and round, perfect for a mother of two at her age. Jerry didn't know if her nipples or pubes matched her daughter. He had no exposure to them as yet.

"The pervert followed me into the bedroom," Vivian was saying. "His hand down his pants, jacking off that big dick off his. I had to lock him out so you and I could talk."

Vanessa laughed, more at Jerry's expression over her mother's frank comment. If only he knew.

"I've been volunteering at the library three days a week, like always."

Jerry relaxed, thinking talk of a public library couldn't get too weird.

"Is that sexy guy with the beard still the librarian?" Vanessa's fingers probed deeper at the memory of the handsome older man taking her to a conference room and burying his beard into her fresh 20-year-old pussy.

"Yes, dear. Mike is still there. He can still eat pussy with the best of them and has the cock of a god."

"Mother! I had no idea!"

Jerry heard Vivian laugh. "What, Nessa? You thought you were the only slut in the family?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Mike told me all about the time you dragged him into a conference room and lifted your skirt. I thought he was teasing me to get me hot, but he described your amazing pubic hair exactly."

"And did it make you hot?"

"Oh, fuck yes. It reminded me of how your father used to share his fantasies whenever you'd parade around the house in your birthday suit. Though you didn't have those great tits or that wonderful bush when you were born." She sighed.

Vanessa plunged her fingers deep into her pussy, bringing them out wet and glistening. She stroked her clit with her fresh lube. "Dad and I never did anything sexy back then, though I still remember catching a glimpse of his limp dick hanging a mile down his thigh as he walked from the bathroom. Hm. You say he can still get hard?"

Her fingers were a closing in on her clit.

"Vanessa! That is your father you're talking about!"

"Says the woman who taught me to eat pussy."

"That was fun, wasn't it? God, you taste good."

"So do you, Mother. But you were saying about Mike? Telling you how he made me cum in his beard."

"Oh my yes. I got so worked up. I jacked him off, swallowed his cum, then he fucked me hard and I climaxed three times."

Vanessa was fingering her pussy with quick, shallow strokes, still filming Jerry as his cock grew to its full seven inches.

"He said it was my idea?" Vanessa laughed.

"He said you started fingering your clit and demanding that he lick you."

"That does sound like me." She grinned.

"It sure does," Jerry mumbled as he licked pre-cum from his fingers.

Vanessa saw this and pouted. A tiny whimper escaped as she remembered tasting her cousin's cum.

"What was that, dear?"

Vanessa sighed. "I might as well tell you, Jerry is sitting here, jacking off as I finger my cunt while talking with you about our illicit past."

"Jerry? Cousin Jerry? I thought you were fucking his brother Rob."

"Oh Mom, that all changed months ago."

"Do tell."

"It would take too long right now. And the telling of it would make us all cum."

"Is that a bad thing?" Vivian asked.

"Suffice to say it involved me, Jerry, Rob and two other women; Rob's wife, Margaret and her daughter who was barely legal, but took to sex like a pro."

"He fucked his niece. My niece, practically. Oh my dear you have been busy. Now I'm the one jilling off. Tell me about cousin Jerry's cock."

"Well, to start with, we play a game where I call him Uncle Jerry. All the women he's fucking call him that because his young niece is the one who got us hooked on his dick." Vanessa paused to gaze at Jerry. "Well, you know how good looking he is."

"Yes, and his cock?" They could hear the shuffling of clothes over the speaker phone

"He's got strong arms and soft salt-and-pepper hair on his chest."

"Like your father. Around his cock as well?"

"His cock, Mother," Vanessa flinched and her fingers tightened, "Oh God, Mom I just had a small orgasm watching him as I finger my clit and cunt."

"I love when you use the C words, my dirty girl."

"If you think that's dirty, I got a straight woman to lick my ass in an airport storage room at LAX while her boyfriend fucked me standing up!"

She realized Jerry was staring. She had not shared that story with him yet.

"Oh, Nessa, now you've made me cum. Your father doesn't like ass play, which means no one has licked my back door since Gloria and Vincent moved away."

"Mom, that was over ten years ago!"

"You don't need to tell me, Nessa. I am well aware. Has your young man cum yet?"

"He's not young. Like I said, there's some frost on the pasture. But that means he's the best fuck I've ever had. Like, I would say he's already delayed his orgasm at least twice. And right now, he's using the pre-cum to lubricate his hands on his shaft."

"Oh honey, that's our job."

"Well, mine anyway, Mom. But I'm having too much fun watching. He's cradling his big balls that keep moving as he gets closer, then backs away."

"It sounds yummy."

"Yeah, I love to suck him. You know that moment, Mother, when a man is in your mouth and you're enjoying just having him there and feeling him slide along your tongue and bump against the back of your throat?"

"He's that big?" Vivian asked with a quaver in her voice.

"Mom, he's perfect. In my mouth and in my cunt. He touches all the right spots. His wide, cock head bumps my cervix,"

"Oh Nessa."

"And his dick swells, filling me just before he cums. Mom, his cum is so hot and so sweet and ... "

"Yes, baby. Tell me more. Mommy is cumming."

"Oh god, Mom, he's standing up."

Stepping out of his pants, Jerry walked to the other end of the couch, his cock throbbing in his hand. He nodded to the phone. "Continue, Cousin Nessa."

"Yes, Nessa. Continue!" Her mother whimpered.

"He's standing in front of me. God, Mom the head of his cock is bigger than I've ever seen. Swollen and purple and angry. I want it in my cunt, Mother."

"My cunt," Vivian repeated in a far-away voice.

"He's rubbing it. He's squeezing so hard."

"Is he cut?"

"Yes, Mom. It's a beautiful circumcised head at the end of a perfectly curved shaft. I want you inside me, Uncle Jerry. Please."

"Yes, Jerry. Put it in. Fuck my sexy daughter."

"Oh fuck, Mom, he's jerking faster, he's going to..."

"Get your mouth on it, Nessa! Now! Swallow his cum!"

"Shit! Mom! He's holding my head away. GOD he's cumming on my face, all over my tits. So much fucking cum, Mother."

"Oh baby."

"Yes, Vivian," Jerry spoke up as he continued to shoot cum on his cousin. "Your beautiful naked daughter, even more lovely covered in my cum. If you were here, you could lick it off."

"Oh God, Mom yes."

"Yes, baby. I would. I'd lick it from your eyes and mouth. I'd lick your tits and clean your navel. I'd lick your thick red pubes, devouring his cum wherever it landed on my baby girl."

"Yes, Mother, so nice."

"I would suck your clit like I used to, savoring the flavors of your luscious cunt and Uncle Jerry's tangy cum." Her words were coming faster and her breath was sporadic as she fucked herself with her fingers.

Jerry said, "I'm right here, Vivian, still hard and dripping."

"I'd turn my head, taking his big cock in my mouth."

"Mother?" But Vivian was lost in the fantasy.

"It's like you said, baby his cock fills my mouth. I can feel him everywhere."

"Mom, he's kneeling down. He's fingering my pussy, Mother."

"Cunt, Vanessa."

"GOD YES. He's eating my cunt! His tongue is inside me, licking and slurping, I'm so wet."

"Wet cunt. Wants licking. So tasty. Lick her for me, Uncle Jerry. Push your fingers deep and suck her clit!"

Jerry did exactly as he was told. His nose inhaling in her copper bush, Jerry lifted Vanessa's clitoral hood, revealing the shy lady underneath.

"He's kissing my clit, Mom. Wonderful. Ung ung ung. I just want to fuck him. AWWW he's sucking me. He's bobbing his face like giving a blowjob. His fingers stretching deep in my...ARGH."

"My cunt, Nessa. Fingers in my cunt. Reaching and touching and stretching while he sucks our clit! Oh, yes, baby. Don't stop, Uncle Jerry. Mommy's cumming. COUSIN NESSA'S MOMMY IS ... CUMMING! FUCK!"

Vanessa hunched forward as her vagina contracted around Jerry's finger. "Cumming, Uncle Jerry," she cried as her juices gushed over his face.

Jerry could hear panting over the speaker, then a muffled low voice, "Vivian? Viv, are you alright?"

Vanessa lifted her head with a mixed expression of horror and delight. "My father," she whispered.

"The father who has fantasized about fucking you since you were legal."

Vanessa shrugged, smiled, and nodded, "Maybe before." Jerry trembled at the thought.

They heard more shuffling, then the sound of the door opening. "Vivian? Why are you naked? And why does the room smell of your pussy. Not that I'm complaining."

"Smells of my cunt, Jack" Vivian corrected him.

Jerry stood up. Vanessa marveled at his dick, drooping but still quite thick. As she started licking cum from his shaft, Jerry picked up the phone. "Uncle Jack, this is Jerry." Her heard the sound of the phone being moved. Jack's voice was loud, since he was holding the speaker phone to his face.

"Jerry? What the fuck is going on?"

"What is going on is this: Vanessa and I have been fuck buddies for a few months."

"I hate that term," Vivian grumbled.

"Maybe you do, Aunt Vivian, but Nessa does not. And neither does Uncle Jack, do you Jack? You like the idea of being fuck buddies with your daughter. No obligations, no feelings beyond the moment."

He noticed Vanessa look up at him for that comment. He held up one finger to delay the conversation as he propped the phone on the coffee table with the camera still pointed their way. "Aunt Vivian is naked because she's been listening to Vanessa and I during foreplay."

"Foreplay? You? I thought she was fucking Rob."

"Old news, Dad," Vanessa said, a bit too loud.

"I've already cum in her mouth once and sucked her pussy until she squirted on my face."

"Cunt," he heard Vivian say.

Jack was having a hard time catching up, "My daughter?"

"Yes, Jack. Your daughter. The same daughter you dreamed of fucking since her tits and pubes came in. I'm doing her."

"Vanessa?"

"Right now, she's sucking the cum off my dick, getting me hard so I can fuck her proper. Vivian, I suggest you do the same."

"Yes, Uncle Jerry," They heard more shifting around.

"Uncle? Vivian? What are you...?"

"I'm going to suck you, Jack, like Uncle Jerry told me to do. I'm going to make you hard so you can fuck me while he fucks our daughter." They heard a long slurp and Jack groaning. "I'm just sorry it can't be the other way around."

"Oh, Viv. You haven't sucked me like that since Gloria and Vincent moved away."

"Proper motivation, Jack."

Jerry felt his cousin's tongue working the head of his cock. "God, Vivian, your daughter's tongue is amazing."

"Where do you think she inherited that?" Jack commented with a satisfied chuckle.

Vanessa was mesmerized by the exchange: sucking Uncle Jerry's big dick while listening to her mother fellate her father. Her lust was in overdrive. She realized a trip back home was in their future.

"Mother, fuck him. Fuck him for me until I can do it myself." She took a deep breath. "Daddy, imagine it's my mouth, my fingers, my tits and cunt. I would love to fuck you, until you filled my cunt with your illegal cum."

"What would the vicar say?" Vivian chuckled.

Jerry had to jump in, "He'd say Jack was one lucky son of a bitch, to have two such sexy women who want to fuck his big cock."

Vanessa moved her face off Jerry's throbbing cock. "I think you're ready, Uncle Jerry. Fuck me. We've been dancing around this all afternoon. Fuck my dripping cunt."

"Join me Jack," Jerry encouraged. "Let's fuck these redheads like they deserve."

Vanessa laid back on the couch as Jerry climbed across her body. His cock nestled into her fur.

"Mmm. One time I want to just fuck your pubes, dumping my cum in this soft bush."

"I recommend it Jerry, Viv is the same way." He grunted and Vivian yelped.

"FUCK he's in! God, Jack you feel so good."

Jerry pressed forward and his cock slid easily into his cousin's pussy. "Oh, yes, Uncle Jerry. The best cock ever."

"Second best maybe?" Jack piped up between grunts.

"We'll have to decide that for ourselves, hm Nessa?" Her mother said, confirming Jerry's fantasy that he would fuck her someday. Maybe soon.

The two couples settled in to a steady rhythm of fucking and moaning, encouraging each other with occasional updates.

"He's sucking my tits as he fucks me, Mother."

Vivian passed along the request, "Jack, do the same!"

And then, "Oh Vanessa, he's got this thumb between us, pressing my clit. OH GOD, so nice."

"Do the same, Uncle Jerry," she echoed her mother.

Jerry slipped his hand between them, fingers on either side of his pumping cock, stroking her engorged clit with every thrust.

"So close, Uncle Jerry. Make me cum."

Remembering the story Cousin Nessa had told him earlier about her recent enjoyment of ass play, Jerry slid his fingers into her pussy on either side of his cock.

"OH MOTHER, HE PUT FOUR FINGERS IN MY CUNT WITH HIS COCK. SO FULL!"

"Do it, Jack. FUCK!"

Evidently Jack anticipated the request because his response was immediate.

Jerry whispered to Vanessa, "Let's see how dad likes this?"

He pulled his slick fingers from Nessa' pussy and pressed hard as he slid them along her perineum.

"Jack, he's rubbing behind my vagina, Jack. His fingers are covered in my slick juice and he's rubbing...FUCK. HIS FINGERS ARE IN MY ASS! Incredible, Mother."

"Do it, Jack."

"Viv..."

"Finger my ass jack or this is the last time you get near my cunt! FUCK YES! HE'S DOING IT, NESSA. YOUR FATHER IS FINGER FUCKING MY ASS! SOOOO GOOD."

Jack and Jerry kept fucking their women as they probed their dirty holes. Both were shouting and screaming, rocking hard and deep on their men.

"I'm going to cum, Uncle Jerry!"

"I'm cumming, Jack. KEEP. FUCKING. ME. AAAAGHHHHR Yes...." Vivian's orgasm was spectacular to hear. Jerry pumped into his cousin once more, firing load after load.

"HE'S CUMMING IN MY CUNT, MOTHER. HE'S FILLING ME WITH HIS BABY SEED! SO HOT. GOING TO MAKE ME... FUCK YES... CUMMING."

Cousin Vanessa squirted around Uncle Jerry's big cock, her muscles contracting and squeezing him, milking every drop.

Jerry lowered his head to her breasts, gently licking and sucking her nipples.

"Your Dad is sucking my tits," Vivian reported.

Vanessa laughed. "Uncle Jerry is doing the same. Feels marvelous."

"Um hm," Jerry hummed his agreement, his hips still rocking slowly against her pubes.

"It does," Vivian agreed. I think we may have to keep these two."

"Vivian darling, did you hear Jerry's explanation of their relationship? Fuck buddies. No feelings and no obligations."

Jerry felt Vanessa deflate underneath him.

"Well, let's talk about that," Uncle Jerry kissed his cousin. I was trying to get a rise out of Uncle Jack, who certainly could not have a real legal sexual relationship with his daughter. But as for first cousins..."

Vanessa's eyes widened. "What are you saying?"

"I'm asking how you'd like to live in Rhode Island?

"Rhode Island?"

"Or New Jersey? Maybe California? Somewhere it's legal for first cousins to marry."

Vanessa grinned, "I have a great fuck buddy in California."

"California it is."

Vanessa squealed. "Mom, Dad! I just got engaged!"

"We heard, dear. Congratulations."

"Now it's even more important that you make the trip out here," Jack rumbled, trying to sound threatening. "I have to make sure my only daughter is making the right choice."

"And Jerry has to fuck my ass!" Vivian said, excitedly.

"I think I have first shot at that, don't you, Viv?"

"Oh yes, Jack. Absolutely yes."

Jerry and Vanessa smiled as they listened to the sound of kissing and moaning. "Viv where do we keep the Vaseline?"

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad," Vanessa called out.

"Good bye, sweetheart. And thank you both."

"Your daughter video recorded the whole thing. Do you want a copy?"

"Of course! Jack, can you figure out how to get it on the big screen TV?"

"Of course. We can invite the Vicar to join us for "Home movie night."

"I'll get the Vaseline," Vivian chimed in.

They laughed not knowing if her parents were serious. The call ended and Vanessa started looking at the video. Suddenly there he was, on the small screen, relaxing on the couch. Vanessa's voice was very close, "I'm going to video you while I call my mom," Then, "Jack off for me, Uncle Jerry."

12