Fun with Uncle Jerry 16 - Restaurant

Story Info
Jerry and Vanessa meet a new friend on the rebound.
4.9k words
4.42
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNING: Some use of scat and anal sex. My not be for everyone. -Emmerson

Uncle Jerry and Cousin Nessa were enjoying a quiet dinner at a fine-dining restaurant. Ever the nosy one, Jerry said, "Do you see that fantastic dress?" The woman at the next table was tall with broad shoulders and thin all the way down. Her dress was a white cotton, floor-length maxi dress with splashes of red in a floral pattern at the wide bell sleeves and from the hem up to the knees.

She reminded Jerry of no one as much as Geena Davis. The broad face and wide smile were framed by wavey dark hair. When she sat back straight, Jerry noticed she had no breasts to speak of and the bra he could see under the white cloth seemed to be more for modesty than functionality.

While her date seemed to be attentive and talkative, she was fidgety. She kept shifting her hips. Small spasms would appear out of nowhere and be gone just as quickly.

Jerry shared a curious look with Vanessa as the woman glanced at her, then moved her hands under the table and pressed the dress against her crotch, something her date didn't notice from his angle. But he would have to be blind to not see the tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and top lip.

He took her hand, "Are you alright, darling? You seem anxious."

The woman shrugged, as her ass clenched, boosting her body up a bit, then back down. "I am a bit anxious. Will we be staying much longer? I'd really like to get you home."

Cousin Vanessa caught Jerry's eye, mouthing the words "Butt plug,

Jerry stared, wide-eyed.

The date missed his cue, saying, "But we haven't ordered desert. And I wanted to tell you about my new project."

She gasped involuntarily, "Your new...?"

She put both hands on the table, rocking her hips again and catching her breath. With another almost desperate look at Vanessa, the brunette said to her date, "Excuse me, but I need to use the ladies' room."

As she stood up, Vanessa did the same, leaning close to Jerry's ear, "This is why women use public restrooms at the same time." She kissed him on the cheek. "Back in a few, sweety."

She followed the brunette away from the table, noticing the sexy jerk in her hips. It took less than a minute to get to the restroom, where the woman immediately ducked into the closest stall and locked the door. Vanessa busied herself at the sink, listening to the sounds of clothes being shuffled and the toilet seat being lowered. There was quiet grunting and soft curses.

"Aw, fuck this." There was more rustling of cloth. The next thing Vanessa knew, the long white dress was draped over the stall door. The woman went back to grunting and whimpering.

Vanessa rapped on the stall, softly. "Need some help?"

There was a slight pause before answering, "What? No, I'm fine."

"Honey, I meant with the plug." There was a soft gasp on the other side of the wall. "We've all been there, sister. You put it in, ready for the Big Night when you're going to give him your sexy ass. But all he wants to do is talk about his 'new project' and there you sit, full and ready to cum. And after a couple of hours, it's worked its way deep and you can't get it out. Let me help, sister."

Another silent pause and the door opened. Vanessa gasped when she saw the extraordinarily beautiful woman wearing only the narrow bra, with a slim waist and narrow hips, she had one foot up on the toilet, displaying her well-trimmed bush of black public hair.

Vanessa could not let the moment pass without commenting, "My friend, you are stunning.

The woman blushed, nodding toward the restaurant. "Evidently, he doesn't think so."

"Then he is an idiot." Vanessa held out her hand. "My name is Vanessa."

"I'm Annette."

"Hello Annette," Vanessa sat on the floor next to the toilet in front of Annette. "Now, let's see about your little problem."

"It's not so little, Annette chuckled. "That's why it's a problem."

She turned her ass toward Vanessa, who felt her groin clench as Annette's personal scent drifted around her. Annette spread her ass cheeks with both hands, exposing her gaping hole. "See? It's way up there."

Vanessa did see. A smooth, silver surface shone through the small opening. "Ah, you used a ball instead of an actual butt plug. That's why there's no handle."

Just next to the ass, she could also see Annette's pussy, rosy and dripping. Her clit was large and full, peeking from under its hood.

"And you are exquisite. Forgive me Annette, but I must." Vanessa kissed the swollen clit.

"Oh yes." Annette sighed, "That's what I've wanted all night."

"Well, first things first. If I may?"

Annette chuckled, "Finger in my butt, she asks permission, but kissing my clit is fair game. OH."

The brunette flinched as Vanessa's finger slid up her butt and alongside the slippery plug. She pushed and dug, but could not get any kind of grip. She tried putting in her thumb to grab it.

Annette's pussy dripped onto Vanessa's face. "Maybe there's another way. Annette, I'd like to put fingers from my other hand in your pussy."

"I think I'd like that, too," Annette replied, Stroking Vanessa's red hair.

Vanessa pushed two fingers between Annette's thick lips, sliding them deep, feeling along the back of her vagina until she found the top of the ball. She pressed against the thin membrane, trying to hook the ball from both sides.

"God you smell good."

"My ass?"

"Yes, your ass. And your cunt. Together they're making me crazy down here."

She kept dragging her fingers up and down Annette's vagina and her rectum, making a little progress, though often the ball slipped loose and she had to start again.

Annette's breath was heaving as her fingers wrapped in the long red hair. "Ooo, Vanessa. Kiss my clit, again. Please? Suck it and lick it while you're fucking me."

Annette seemed to have lost track of the goal, but Vanessa was happy to oblige. She took the other woman's clit between her lips and sucked hard, causing her to shout, "GOD yessss!"

The slight convulsions seemed to push the ball toward the entrance. Vanessa sucked harder, pulling the clit against her teeth.

"Aw, fuck!"

And again, it slid downward, just a bit.

"Annette I'm going to make you cum."

"What? Here? In a toilet?"

"I think your muscular response might help push it out."

"Well why didn't you say so?" Annette bent forward, slipping her hands into Vanessa's shirt. "Oh my, such nice tits."

Leaning into the other woman's hands, Vanessa returned to sucking her clit and fingering her cunt and ass. Each time Annette gave in to the exquisite feelings, she would flinch and the ball would slide more.

"GOD, FUCK ME VANESSA! FASTER! FEELS SO GOOD IN MY ASS!"

Fighting the distraction of the fingers pinching her nipples Vanessa began pumping into Annette's cunt and asshole, quickly as requested.

"GOD YES. DONT STOP SO GOOD!"

Vanessa realized the ball had made its way to the entrance, only the tight sphincter holding it in. She turned her head, pushing her tongue into Annette's ass, lubricating the muscles.

"GOD YES VANESSA CUMMING!"

Annette's juices poured from her cunt as the ball popped into Vanessa's mouth. She turned back to let the cum pour over her and into her mouth. She rolled the ball around with her tongue enjoying the taste of Annette's taint.

Annette sat on the toilet, her pussy continuing to drip. She leaned down pulling Vanessa's face to her own. "That was amazing. I've never done butt-stuff before. You're my hero, sexy woman."

Vanessa spit the slimy ball into her hand. "My tits may never be the same, I tell ya that."

"Was I too rough, sweety? I'm sorry." She unbuttoned Vanessa's blouse and began caressing her nipples. She licked her palms and massaged the breasts.

Vanessa turned her face up to kiss the other woman. Annette took a moment to lick her cum from Vanessa's cheeks. She sighed, "I've still never had real butt-sex, I suppose."

Vanessa kisses her again, "Would you like to?"

"It's what tonight was supposed to be about. I don't even like him that much, but he's polite and clean and agreed to take my virgin ass."

"What more can a lady ask for?" Vanessa smirked. "What if I could find another man who is polite and clean and will take your ass if I ask him?"

"Here? In a toilet?

Vanessa laughed, "You said the same thing about my fingers and you ended up enjoying that."

"Mmm. And I am still so fucking horny."

"And your ass is nice and stretched."

Annette stood up, having made a decision. "Then yes. I want my butt fucked, tonight!"

As Vanessa got out her phone, Annette started kissing her large, pale tits. Vanessa sent a text.

Just as he was wondering what was taking so long in the ladies' room, Jerry's phone chirped with his answer. "COME TO THE LADIES' AND BRING YOUR HARD COCK! C.V." He should've guessed. Vanessa was making new friends.

Vanessa unclipped Annette's bra. As she had hopped, the tiny breasts were capped by small dark nipples that would have shown through the white dress. They were already hard. Vanessa lowered her head and started licking and kissing the sensitive flesh.

"Mmm," Annette moaned. "I you're local, I may never fuck another man as long as I live"

"Wait until you meet Uncle Jerry."

"Vanessa?" Jerry stood in the doorway of the ladies' room, staring. Vanessa had her mouth on the chest of the woman who looked like Geena Davis as the brunette squeezed Vanessa's: nipples. "Geena" was completely naked.

"Hello Uncle Jerry. This is Annette. She needs her butt fucked. Can you help?"

"You mean here? In the ladies' toilet?"

"That's what I said!" Annette piped up.

"Well, unless you want to bring her home with us. Or we go to her place? Is the jerk still out there?"

"He left after five minutes. But don't worry, I paid the bill."

"Thank you," Annette said tossing her bra into her purse. "I think we should go to your place, if you don't mind. He might already be at my house."

"Good thinking. And we have lots of K-Y!"

"That's good to know."

A within a few minutes, they were in Jerry's car. He was driving, while Vanessa and Annette were in the back seat. Annette had put the spectacular white dress back on to go from the restaurant to the car, but soon it was bunched up around her neck, and the women were licking and sucking each other. When Jerry asked them to be less distracting, Vanessa smiled, "Think of it this way, Uncle Jerry, how many men have their own private fluffers? I'm keeping her from cooling down."

"Dear god she is doing that." Annette pushed the red head further between her legs. She moaned loudly.

I heard them quietly discussing the Uncle Jerry game. Then Annette leaned up, her face near my ear. "Can I call you Uncle Jerry, too."

"If you let me fuck your ass, you can call me anything you want!"

"Does he do anal with his real niece?"

"Sweetheart, if that shocks you, we should take you home right now. You won't believe the perverted shit we get up to!"

"Like?"

"Like fucking the ass of a woman we just met. When he's done, I'll suck your shit off his cock while you eat my cunt. Unless you'd rather the other way around."

"Hmm" was all Jerry heard her say.

In the parking garage of Jerry's building, Vanessa refused to get dressed. "It's not like those perverts in building security haven't seen my naked tits before."

Annette lifted her arms and dropped the white dress down her body as her arms found the bells sleeves. When she got out of the car, Jerry pulled her into a kiss. "You look spectacular in this dress. It's what got our attention in the first place."

She actually blushed. "Thank you. It's one of my favorites, as well."

Jerry put his arm around her waist and walked her to the elevator. As Vanessa scampered past them, wearing only her pants, Annette observed, "She does have a great ass."

"Wait until you see it from the front."

"See her ass from the front?"

Jerry waved an open hand in front of his groin. "Great pubes,"

"Uncle Jerry, I'm straight."

"That's what everyone says. Come on, she's holding the elevator."

Soon, they were in Jerry's apartment without any distractions from security. Vanessa opened his pants taking out his half-hard cock.

"We'll someone needs fluffing."

She dropped to her knees in front of Jerry, but before she could start sucking him, he stepped in front of Annette. Putting his arms around her, he pulled the dress tight against her front. Her tiny, dark nipples and black pubic hair were easily visible through the thin fabric. He kissed Annette with a deep tongue kiss, letting his cock get hard against her stomach. She moaned as he caressed her small breasts through the dress. "You want to get fucked, Annette? He whispered.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jerry. Fuck my ass with that big cock."

He kissed her again, then her neck, then he lifted the dress up to her collar as he ducked under it to suck her nipples. "I love this dress. I love you in this dress. I'm going to fuck you in this dress." He moved to the other nipple as Annette started to groan loudly. "I'm going to buttfuck you in this dress." Letting the loose dress fall over him, Jerry kissed lower, "But first," he drew his tongue across her flat abdomen then on to her thick pubes. She moaned again, "I'm going to taste your cunt. I'm going to drink the cum from your pussy, Annette."

"Oh, please yes, Uncle Jerry. Eat me. Make me cum on your face."

He liked the way this woman thought.

Jerry moved his mouth to her clit, licking it with long, slow strokes. On his hands and knees now, Jerry felt Vanessa laying down between his legs, the dress covering them like a boudoir tent, she started sucking his cock. He eased his hips down and up, as always, enjoying the feel of getting hard in her mouth.

Annette's pussy smelled wonderful and tasted even better. With Jerry alternating between sucking her clit and licking deep into her cunt, Annette was beside herself. No partner had ever taken this much time or gone to this much trouble to see to her pleasure. Vanessa and Jerry were surely her new best friends. When Jerry started fucking her with two, then three fingers, Annette felt her orgasm spill from her cunt almost immediately, splashing off Uncle Jerry's face and spattering her dress.

Jerry lapped and slurped at her pussy, enjoying her cum as if it he was made for it. He truly loved a woman's cum.

When her pulse and balance returned, Annette lifted the dress. Holding it around her waist, she turned, slowly, and got on her hands and knees, her ass in Uncle Jerry's face as she cooed, "Lick my ass, Uncle Jerry. Eat my scat until my butthole is wet enough for your big cock."

"You heard her," Vanessa took his balls from her mouth to say, "Eat that shit, or I will."

Jerry spread Annette's ass cheeks and kissed her brown sphincter. "Relax, sweetheart," he said as he pressed the tip of his tongue into her tight hole. Jerry moaned loudly.

"I suppose you'll tell me my shithole tastes good as well as smells good, you perv."

Jerry quickly shoved his tongue past her sphincter and plowed into Annette's ass. She screamed in surprise and delight. He took a long lick of her tainted rectum, then slid further under her dress until his face was next to hers. "Kiss me," he demanded.

Annette kissed him back for a moment, then pulled away. Her nose wrinkled, "Was that?"

"Your ass, Annette, Your sweet, sweet asshole"

"Ooo, let me share." Vanessa was crowding up Alongside Jerry, but Annette literally put a hand in her face. "No. It's mine." Then. more softly, "He got it for me." She pulled Jerry into a deep kiss, sucking his tongue and licking his mouth. She grinned. "I feel like Sam I Am. Bring me more."

Jerry went back to devouring her evocative taint. Vanessa tapped him on the shoulder. "I know she begged you lick her until she was ready, and I know you'd be thrilled to do just that, but in the interest of time and my limited attention span..." She wagged her eyebrows and handed him the tube of K-Y.

Jerry took the tube and squirted a large amount onto his fingers, he rubbed them into the palm of his hand, warming it up before spreading it across her anus. "Ooo, very nice" Annette cooed, wiggling her ass. Jerry pressed his fingertips into her spinchter, already loosened by his tongue. He pushed in slowly, deeper. "Are you OK, Annette?"

She sighed, "it doesn't really hurt at all, after the muscles loosen up."

"Let's keep it that way." Jerry pulled his fingers out, kissing and inhaling her fragrance.

This went on for another 15 minutes; adding lube, inserting a finger, adding more lube, more fingers, pressing and stretching, reaching deeper, and always checking in the Annette that nothing was too uncomfortable. She got hotter the more he touched her. Her pussy was thick and dripping.

"Think you're ready, Annette?"

She nodded, wiggling her butt playfully, "I think so."

Jerry placed his cock between her ass cheeks, the large, purple head resting at her entrance. As he poured more lube over the head, Jerry asked, "I know I'm not your first choice for this, so you must forgive my asking. Are you sure, Annette? Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Jerry. You are not my first choice, but you and my new Cousin Vanessa are the best choice. Fuck my ass, Uncle Jerry. Take my anal cherry.

Jerry angled his hips and eased the head of his cock into her tight sphincter. "Relax, Annette. Push out, then let it back in and my cock will follow."

He felt her muscles push against him, but when they relaxed, he was able to ease the head inside.

"Oh god, it hurts. The ring is burning."

"Yes, sweetheart. Let's push again and get past the wide head

At some point in Vanessa's life, she learned that clitoral stimulation lessened the initial discomfort of anal penetration. She has never forgotten this lesson, and strives to teach it to other women.

Vanessa laid under them, sucking Annette's clit and fingering her pussy. "Oh, thank you, Vanessa. You are so very special."

Jerry pushed harder and felt the head slip past the ring of sphincter muscle. He added more lube to help his cock go deeper.

"Oh, Uncle Jerry, that is perfect. Just what I hoped for."

Jerry was pumping slowly, getting deeper with each thrust.

"Ah God this is what assfucking feels like. No wonder my friends all love it. Fuck me Uncle Jerry."

By now the white dress was once again bunched up above her tits. Jerry reached around and teased Annette's nipples. She groaned and rocked back onto his cock.

"This is incredible. So smooth So full. So nasty. I am loving ass sex!" She seemed like a child with a new toy, now completely devoted to life as a butt whore.

Then her phone pinged. Vanessa rolled from under us and grabbed it. "Text from Geoffrey."

"Vanessa that is rude!"

"'Just so you know, I hate getting walked out on. This is what you're missing.' Oh, look. Is that his cute dick?" She showed the screen to Annette who nodded.

"That's it. Now you know why I wasn't worried having that little thing in my butt."

"Not like now, eh?" Vanessa laughed, taking a picture of Annette looking over her shoulder at Jerry's seven inches rammed into her ass. Vanessa read as she typed "I. call. This. A. Happy. Snap. Aaaannd send.

"No, Vanessa!" But it was too late. "Oh, Vanessa what if he posts that on line?"

Vanessa counted on her fingers. "One: any place that would allow a picture like that is not someplace your parents will look. Two: by posting it, he admits he let you get away Three: if he claims that is him, we'll post this one," she took another picture, this one showing Jerry's face in the picture with his hands on Annette's hips, his dick still in her ass.

"Actually, that's a cute picture," Annette smiled. "I may make that my Christmas card."

12