Fun with Uncle Jerry 20 - Rachel Returns

Story Info
Sexy Niece comes back with a surprise.
4.6k words
4.4
6.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jerry and Vanessa got Rachel's RSVP to their wedding it said she'd make it if she could. They weren't sure what she meant by that, but figured the newlywed couple might not want to travel far from home.

Vanessa smirked, "Maybe Marcus's jealous side finally emerged, 'Uncle Jerry.'

Four months later and guests were starting to arrive. Because Disney is so close, many chose to arrive early and do the tourist thing before the Big Day. Vanessa had managed to squeeze some time off from the caterer and the flowers and the seating chart to go with her parents, brother and his wife to Disney for a few days, "Someone has to keep those perverts under control." Jerry reminded her to take the lube. So, he was not surprised when his niece Rachel called to say she'd gotten a flight in the next day, and asked if she could stay in their guest room.

"Just you , or you and Marcus?"

"Just me, Uncle Jerry. I want you all to myself, before my parents arrive, like when we started."

"Do you want to go to Disneyland or Universal Studios or Six Flags"

Her laugh was bigger than the comment required. "Oh no. Not for me. The only ride I want to go on is your cock in my cunt. And maybe my butt."

"That's my Rachel," they both chuckled. "Do you need a ride from the airport?"

"No. That's why God invented rideshare. I love you, Uncle Jerry."

"I love you, too, my favorite Niece. See you soon."

"I'll bring the lube!"

He grinned as he hung up, glad to know some things never change.

He was wrong. When Rachel walked in the door the next day, he realized that big changes were in the works. Rachel, his innocent, sexy, adorable niece was pregnant! "28 weeks" she told him "That's why I wasn't sure if they'd let me on a plane from Greece." The baby bump was quite noticeable and her breasts were much bigger. He hugged her carefully and she held out her hand for balance as she awkwardly lowered herself to her knees. Jerry wondered what she was up to, until she opened his pants, and started sucking his cock. "Oh, Uncle Jerry, I have missed this."

"Your husband doesn't let you suck him?"

"Oh sure, Marcus loves blow jobs. So does Vassilis, and Michail and Yannis, but they all taste so... Greek."

Jerry chuckled. "You mean like olives or wine?"

"Like Greece. All the cocks taste the same. I've taken to eating Dimitra because at least she tastes like the cunts I'm used to!" She resumed sucking my cock, letting it get harder and longer iner talented mouth. "But you, Uncle Jerry. You are perfect. I could suck you all day."

Jerry looked at his wrist where a watch would be. "Well, it's still early yet, but we don't want the cock sucking to cut into our butt-sex time."

"We have to wait until Aunt Vanessa gets home for that. If I let you take my ass and she's not here to clean you up, she'll be upset."

"They won't be home until tomorrow."

"So we have all night together? You know what, Uncle Jerry? I have never spent the night with you. We can fuck and sleep and fuck some more and cuddle and sleep."

"Let' not forget to eat."

"Like I'd let you fuck me without eating me at least twice."

"I meant food, you sex maniac."

"If I am a sex maniac, then it's your fault. You taught me." (see Fun with Uncle Jerry 02 - Rachel. - Emmerson)

"You were a very willing student. And now I can teach you to spend the night. It's like a friend sleep over, but with sex."

"Sometimes I have sex during friend sleepovers." She giggled mischievously. "Oh god, Uncle Jerry, I love how you make me laugh." She continued to lick him as he stroked her soft dark hair and rocked his cock in and out along her tongue. It didn't take long before he was thrusting into her mouth and cumming down her throat. After swallowing, she ducked her head to suck his balls. Jerry bent forward enough to caress her breasts through her shirt. "AW FUCK! My tits are sooo sensitive. Do that with my shirt off and I'll cum, I swear."

"I'm adding that to our sleepover list."

"Ooo.. there's a list? What else is on it, Uncle Jerry?" Rachel pulled off her shirt.

Jerry marveled at her breasts. "That is some industrial strength maternity bra?"

"Not a maternity bra. I'm not lactating yet. Sorry."

"That is disappointing." Jerry helped her stand, the large breasts coming into reach. Turning her around, undid the triple clasp on the wide strap. He let the bra drop as she turned to face him. He stared at her large pink areloae. "Like your mother's," he lowered his kiss to her nipple. She gripped his head, pulling it tight to her tit. Her core quivered and legs gave way. Rachel gasped. "I told you they were sensitive." He sucked her nipples and caressed her tits until Rachel grabbed his ass as she collapsed to the floor, her pussy squirting cum. She lifted her head and took him in her mouth again, groaning. "OH, Uncle Jerry have I told you how I missed your cock? So wonderful. So familiar. So responsive. I want to lick you after you cum in my cunt."

Jerry guided her back up so he could kiss her mouth. As often as they made love, whether in her pussy or her mouth or her ass, if it was just the two of them, or with a third friend, or a whole family, he never got tired of his niece. Maybe it was the taboo of it all, maybe it was the May/December age difference, or maybe it was Rachel's unabashed sexual appetite that made him want her, made him love her more each time.

"Let's go to bed."

"Uncle Jerry, it's not even 10AM!"

"Let's go to bed."

"So spending the night starts during the day?"

"I have lube in the nightstand."

"Let's go to bed."

It only took seconds for them to be standing next to his bed, both breathing heavily with anticipation. They finished undressing each other and Jerry stared at his amazingly fertile niece. Her breasts hung, low and full, the wide pink nipples jutting toward him.

The swollen belly extended in a sexy, taut bulge over her pubis. Her clit was also swollen, pushing from under her hood, like a tiny cock seeking attention.

Jerry was enchanted, "My God, Rachel, you are spectacular!" He reached toward her stomach, fingers spread wide. "May I?"

Rachel bounced on her toes with excitement. "Of course, Uncle Jerry. It's why I'm here." She clasped the fingers of both hands under the heavy companion. "To feel your touch on my future."

He caressed her beautiful womb, marveling at the miracle that the young slut that he had taught to enjoy anal sex was going to be give birth. It occurred to him that even his own mother might have enjoyed taking it in the ass on her round-about way to becoming pregnant. Uncle Jerry shook that image out of his head and knelt down in front of Rachel.

He kissed her belly. It was warmer than usual. Looking up at his adoring niece, Jerry smiled and continued to rub and kiss her stomach.

Rachel straightened her arms, reaching her fingers toward her pussy. "It's a good thing I can cum from touching my tits, because I can't reach my clit."

"You touch your tits," he said in a deep, calming voice as he backed her up to the bed, "let Uncle Jerry worry about your clit."

She sat down on the mattress. Rachel loved obeying Uncle Jerry. It always ended up being so fun. She rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples, sending shockwaves to her clit. She lifted her legs, resting them on Uncle Jerry's shoulders as he moved his face to her cunt. Rachel groaned as his lips touched her pussy.

Again, reveling in the familiar intimacy of her sex, Jerry inhaled her thrilling scent. He licked her wrinkled lips, eliciting a twitch and a Yelp. He slid a finger inside as he sucked gently at Rachel's clit.

She licked her palms and pressed them to her nipples. Her pussy convulsed and she shivered with pleasure. Uncle Jerry was finger-fucking her cunt exactly how she liked it: deep and slow, there would be time for a hard fast fuck, later. They had all day and all night to enjoy each other.

Uncle Jerry was lost in her fragrance and taste. This was his Rachel, albeit with someone else's child. He devoured her cunt, languishing in her fluids and plunging her depths. Rachel's hips were rocking on his fingers as she tugged and pinched her nipples. Although her thighs pressed to his ears, Jerry could hear her cries getting louder and more intense as she ground her clit to his face. He sucked hard, using three fingers to fuck and stretch her pussy. "Uncle Jerry! Uncle Jerry!" she shouted, "I'm going to cum. Suck my clit, Uncle Jerry! AW FUCK!"

Rachel squirted on his face as her orgasm wracked her young body. Grabbing her hips, Uncle Jerry licked and swallowed everything he could. He loved the taste of his Rachel.

Her climax subsided with a series of short gasps. "Ah, ah, ah, ah." She just managed to reach his head, stroking his hair as she cooed. "I have missed my Uncle Jerry."

"And I have missed you, my sweet sexy Rachel." He kissed her belly. "Though I guess I can't call you my Rachel with Marcus's little bun in your oven"

Rachel blushed and smirked. "Mmm, maybe."

"What does maybe mean? Either you are pregnant or you're not."

"Maybe it's Marcus. Or Vasilo's or Michail's. I don't really know. We do a lot of fucking in that family." She paused, "Doing the math from the wedding, it might even be your baby. I would love that, Uncle Jerry.

Jerry chuckled, "You seem OK with this."

"You are all wonderful men and each is a great fuck. I know for sure it's not Yannis because he's firing blanks. And Dimitra is not the father because, well" she shrugged, "... pussy. And Grandma only eats me," she giggled and teased her nipples, "so it can't be her."

"And again," Jerry added,

"Pussy," they said together.

He stroked her stomach. "So, you don't know who the father is."

"I know she comes from a line of kind, loving men."

"She?"

Rachel nodded. "Ultrasound made it pretty clear. No stem on the Apple, as Michail would say."

"Does that mean you're choosing names?"

"Already done!" Rachel beamed proudly. "Vanessa!"

Jerry carefully laid on top of her, kissing her mouth. "Oh, Rachel. I hope you're prepared. When you tell her, she will cry."

Rachel was already tearing up. "I know, but Aunt Vanessa has always been so special to me. She was the first woman who made me cum without a man's help."

"I want to be at your daughter's 12th birthday party when you tell her that."

"With luck, Uncle Jerry, you and Aunt Vanessa will be a part of our lives, and you can tell her yourselves on her 19th." She scooted down the bed to grab Jerry's cock, "The same way you 'told' me so much. Oh god, you're so hard!" She rolled out from under him and struggled to her hands and knees.

Her belly and boobs hanging down, Rachel hummed as she sucked his dick. He cupped a tit in each hand, squeezing and pinching the nipples. Rachel quivered with a small orgasm. "I have no idea how I am going to feed this baby without cumming every goddamn time!"

"I'm sure Dimitra will help."

Rachel sat up, working one leg on either side of Jerry's hips. "Dimitra will help me nurse or help me cum?"

"Maybe both, "Jerry said, his cock straining up toward her dripping cunt.

Rachel got her hands on her lower abdomen, pulling the skin tight and raising her labia so Jerry could see the pink of her pussy. She grinned at him, her eyes shining with lust.

"Well, Uncle Jerry, want to be a mother fucker?"

Without answering, Uncle Jerry trust his hips up, shoving his hard cock into Rachel's vulnerable cunt. She screamed in surprise and delight, dropping down onto Jerry's groin, her boobs flailing. Full of his dick, Rachel started twerking her butt on him, pushing his cock around inside her pussy, making him touch her everywhere.

Jerry was in awe of her fertile body, full of everything it takes to create life. Her tits were squeezed between her arms as her hands came together in his pubic hair, gripping and tugging with no care for the exquisite pain. Her head was back and she was screaming his name in time to their fucking. "Jerry. Jerry. Fuck me. Harder. HARDER! I LOVE MY MOTHER FUCKER!"

Jerry pushed himself up, bending at the waist to bite at her nipples. Rachel shrieked, "UNCLE JERRY! FUCK!" Her pussy let loose a torrent of hot liquid all over his lap. He kept humping into this amazing woman as her orgasm subsided. "Oh, God, Uncle Jerry." She caught her breath. "Little Vanessa will remember this."

"Something else we'll have to explain when she comes of age."

"A whole new world will open up for my sweet innocent child." Rachel settled onto his dick, still hard in her quim. "Oops," she slid up and off. "I need to pee." She started to move off the bed, then turned back, sliding her pussy over Jerry's mouth, "Unless you're in to...?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I've never seen the appeal."

Rachel climbed off the bed, "Me neither, though I suppose I should try it before dismissing it completely." He watched her wide butt waddle to the én suite. Just as she walked through the bathroom door, she looked back, "Did you say you had lube nearby?" She wagged her eyebrows and went in without closing the door.

Jerry heard the seat go down, then her quiet sigh as the titillatingly distinctive sound of a woman pissing sought out his unconscious, making him even harder. As a moment of distraction, he rolled to one side and reached for the nightstand, bringing out the tube of K-Y. The distraction backfired when his cock was pressed to the mattress under him. When he rolled into his back, he was confronted by a large drop of pre-cum on the tip of his cock. He lifted it off with his fingers and licked it away, knowing Rachel would chastise him for not saving it for her.

And as for saving things his niece enjoyed doing, he debated using the lube to keep his dick hard while he waited. It really was no debate at all. He knew she would forgive him his weakness. Jerry squirted the tube into his palm and wrapped it around his hard cock. Gripping it tightly, he could still stroke himself easily. He heard the sound of tissue being torn from the roll, then another sigh as she wiped. The toilet flushed and the sink ran for a minute before Rachel came back into the room. His breath caught at the sight of her, naked and full of womanhood. He hoped he would see her when she was closer to her due date, in full blossom.

Rachel saw his hand rubbing lube the length of his cock. Instead of scolding him for starting without her, a large grin took over her face as lust lit her eyes again. "I hoped you'd get my hint, Uncle Jerry." She walked slowly toward the bed, her hips swaying enticingly, though maybe from a balance problem more than any overt sexiness.

"Stand up, Uncle Jerry, I don't think I'm ready to do this on all fours."

Jerry stood up. As she walked around him, Rachel caressed his cock, sticking straight out from his public hair and covered in lube.

She rubbed her slick fingers together. "I hope you saved some for me."

She lay on her back at the edge of the bed, as she had when he licked her a few minutes ago. Jerry could not stop staring at her, naked and pregnant and sexy as hell. With an unladylike grunt, she pulled her knees to her tits, spreading her ass. "No one in the family would fuck my ass once they found out I was pregnant. Gios Gamiménous told them it would hurt the baby."

"We'd better be careful." Jerry lubed up two fingers and smeared it on Rachel's upturned ass.

"Maybe we just won't tell Gios Gamiménous." She giggled as she spread her legs wider, opening her anus to his fingers.

Uncle Jerry crouched in front of her, unable to resist licking her clit as his finger went into Rachel's dark pink asshole. She pushed against him, pressing her clit to his teeth and his finger further up her butt. The combined smells were making Jerry harder. He added a second finger to her ass, pushing it deep and stretching her wider. "Oooo. Going to be so good. Stupid family won't let a girl take it in the ass if she wants to."

When Jerry stood up, Rachel caught sight of his cock, fully erect and as hard as she'd ever seen it. "Oooohh Uncle Jerry give it to me. Put it in my shithole you nasty man. Do you think it will reach past my fat preggers butt? Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!"

Jerry pushed the head of his cock against her sphincter. She cried out "YES!" And flexed her muscles out. Jerry felt the entrance to her rectum extend out and push around his tip. As he pushed back in, Rachel relaxed, gritting her teeth at the initial pain as the wide head forced its way past the tight muscle. Then, "Oh, so good," as it slid the rest of the way in, spreading her rectum as it worked its way deeper.

When he felt his cock tap the back of her dark tunnel, he whispered, "OK, Rachel?"

"Oh, yes Uncle Jerry. You are just the best."

There was a time when Jerry would have taken this with a hint of doubt, but now he knew his niece had real experience with other men (and a couple of women) who loved her so she had a wider sample for comparison. His ego satisfied, Uncle Jerry began fucking her ass with slow, long strokes deep in and back out.

Because she was facing him, he was able to press his pubic bone to hers, rubbing her clit on each thrust inward. It did not go unnoticed. "Yes, Uncle Jerry. God, tap my clit while you fuck my ass. How do you always know how to make me feel so good?"

"Because you're my Rachel. My special niece who I love more than anyone."

"And I love fucking you more than anyone, Uncle Jerry. Oooo, take my ass. Make it yours."

Jerry knew it already was his from the first time Rachel's mother had spread lube in her daughter's ass for what Rachel called her first "butt-sex day." He pushed himself into his niece's pulsing rectum, enjoying her shouts of ecstasy as he moved faster and deeper.

He gazed down at her large tits, bouncing and wobbling as Rachel pushed onto him. Then he looked where his shaft slid in and out of her sphincter which seemed to want to hold him, gripping and following him out with every stroke. He got harder as he watched.

"I'm going to cum, Rachel."

"Yes, Uncle Jerry! Cum in my ass! Fill my butt with your hot seed!"

Two more thrusts into her tight ass and Jerry was firing stream after stream of cum into his niece's butt. She cried out as it triggered her own anal orgasm, clenching her ass, spewing cum and shit onto Jerry's hips and down his thighs.

Clutching her butt. Uncle Jerry collapsed from exhaustion, spooning behind her. They shifted so both were completely on the bed, and they were soon asleep.

Jerry woke up to the wonderful feeling of Vanessa's mouth in his cock, sucking hard and licking everywhere. He recognized her moan as she swallowed Rachel's taint from his dick. When she realized Jerry was awake, Vanessa smacked his butt, playfully.

"I suppose I should be upset that you did this when I wasn't here while it was fresh. But I do love the taste of Rachel's ass.

"Rachel rolled over, spreading her arms and legs. "It was my fault," Vanessa glanced over at her. dripping lewdly from every orifice. "I"ll deal with you later, young lady."

"My family got bored with Disney, and went back to their hotel, and here I find you at the happiest place on earth!"

"Uncle Jerry and I are having a sleepover."

"Thank you, Rachel."

Vanessa whispered to Jerry, "Is she pregnant!"

"Damn right!" Rachel said, "You think I'd let Uncle Jerry see me if I was this fat?"

Vanessa melted to Rachel's side, wrapping her arms around her favorite niece

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so happy for you. Do you know the sex yet?"

"Tell her," Jerry said, then waited.

"It's a girl," Rachel could not keep it in. "We're naming her Vanessa.

Cousin Nessa was tearing up, "Why would you do that?" she cried, then buried her face between Rachel's boobs, still bawling,

"Tell her," Jerry liked having all the answers and watching it play out.

12