Fundraiser: T&A and a Human Sundae

Story Info
Cheerleaders bare all or face the messy consequences.
8.5k words
4.85
6.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inspiration for this story comes from "Stripped69" and their story "Cheerleading Fundraiser". Consider this a work of fan-fiction, continuing off from the end of their story. Go ahead and check out their profile and story for a full lead-up to this story.

Encore:

"We want more! We want more!" the crowd shouted. The aftermath of Liz's strip routine was pure excitement and energy throughout the room. Honestly, I didn't blame them, I was pretty riled up myself after watching such a brazen sexual display of confidence and humiliation from backstage.

"I'm not giving them any encore," said Sydney. "They've seen enough of me. More than they'll ever get to see again."

"I've got $200!" came a shout from the crowd.

"$300 for some more tits and bush!" screamed another.

"I got $500 on my dad's credit card for more. What ya'll's Venmo?!" shouted a particularly loud voice.

Us girls were huddled up backstage, packing up our things and cleaning up as we prepared to go home. Again, the shouts and taunts for more were great for the ego, but I laughed them off as I continued to pack up my backpack.

"Shit, that would be a lot of money..." pondered Lauren out loud to the group.

"Lauren, come on. Let's get going. We've raised plenty of money and lost enough dignity for one evening." responded Hannah. "Besides, you're the only one to not have to strip anything tonight. No wonder you'd be willing to make more money off us."

"Hey, I'm the captain of this team, there are perks to this role." said Lauren. "But fine, I'll go speak to the crowd and wrap things up for the night."

Lauren made her way back onstage to face the raucous crowd. "More! More! More! More!" echoed from the room.

"Thanks everyone for joining us tonight," Lauren began. "We appreciate your support and donations in helping us achieve our goals. This will wrap up tonight's show, so if you don't mind making your way to the exit, we would appreciate it!"

"BOOOO" responded the crowd. A plastic cup and an empty Fireball container were thrown on the stage. Josh, who I recognized from earlier, had stood up and appeared to be taking on the leadership role of this crowd of horny men.

"Come on Lauren. We've got another $1,000 between us to donate," said Josh. "That could pay for new equipment. New clothes. A five star hotel room for your trip. All we want to return is to see a few naughty bits. Is that too much to ask for?

He did have a point. At this portion of the evening, the crowd of men had grown to know us girls intimately well. I mean, they'd forever be remembering and jacking off to the details of Liz's pubic hair and vagina for the rest of their lives.

"One more game," continued Josh. "We'll even up it to $2,000 under one condition. That you participate."

Us girls backstage whipped our attention to Lauren immediately. Well that changes things. That was a shit ton of money and we could really use it for our program. And if Lauren had to participate instead of us? That was just fair for what we had to put up with throughout the evening.

"No, no, no," laughed Lauren. Her air of confidence was cracking a bit. She turned her head to nervously look at us offstage. We all were feverishly nodding our heads in agreement, encouragement, trying to get her to agree. Hannah pulled down part of her t-shirt to flash one of her boobs to Lauren, jokingly reminding her of what we had to go through tonight.

"One game," Josh reiterated. "It's a classic, easy game. All we need is you and one other willing participant from the team, and the $2,000 will be yours."

"Come on, someone go join her," whispered Liz. "I just had my fucking entire naked body on display, one of you can go out there to earn us some more money."

"No way, I'm out" said Kayla. "Same," replied Hannah. "Girls, I'm still freezing cold from that water, I'm done for the night," replied Maddie.

"Please, someone," Liz pleaded. "Plus, wouldn't it be hilarious to see Lauren squirm up there and show off some skin. Even better, Ryan is going to have to watch his girlfriend potentially get naked in front of everyone."

By this point, Ryan had joined our group, heard Liz's comment, and was louding whispering to Lauren onstage. "Please Lauren, you don't have to do this. We can earn the money some other way."

"Oh now you're not a fan of this perverted fun?" Liz prodded to Ryan. "Everyone else should see us all naked, but not your girlfriend?"

As these conversations were taking place, Lauren was still onstage doing her best to bide time. She was attempting to wrap things up and dismiss the guests back home. I felt a knot of anticipation, nervousness, and dread in my stomach. I could go out there and join Lauren in this game. I'd be relatively lucky throughout the night and could see if my luck continued. Besides, even if I lost, it'd just be my tits. There was no way Josh would be pushing his luck with this encore to see more than that. Everyone's seen boobs before. Most of the 30-ish guys I had made out with throughout college had seen my boobs - only a select few lucky guys had access downstairs, but getting topless for a guy was pretty routine. Just not 250 guys at once, usually.

I also selfishly really wanted to see Lauren have to strip. She prided herself on her class and professionalism, a good girl through and through. She represented us as President, and had just dated Ryan all throughout college. I don't know if she had ever hooked up with another guy before, or had a one-night stand. The number of guys who had seen her naked before very well could've been just Ryan and maybe 1 other person before they started dating. The thought of 250+ guys seeing Lauren stripped down and her dread and humiliation was turning me on. Even if it meant I might have to sacrifice my dignity as well.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I thought. "Just get it over with Sophie." My body was frozen with fear, as I was half listening to my group of friends continue to bicker over who should join.

I could feel the pit in my stomach growing. My heart was racing. And weirdly enough, my pussy was throbbing. It was yearning to go out there and take part in this exhibitionism, against all better judgment. It was like my body had turned the fear into sexual anticipation, and my mind was the last part of me holding out.

I took a deep breath. And another. And finally, without saying a word, I moved my way through the group of girls and began walking onstage to join Lauren.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" screamed the crowd. "Let's gooooooooo!!!!"

I made eye contact with Josh in the crowd as I walked out and could see the smile and smirk on his face. His plan was working.

"What the fuck are you doing out here," Lauren whispered to me as I got closer. "We are not fucking doing this. Ryan is right there off stage. If you think I'm going to let a bunch of horny frat guys see my fucking tits, you are sorely mistaken."

"Relax Lauren. You think I want to be out here either? This is fucking humiliating," I responded. "But think about it. We really really need that money. You're the one who has been leading this whole campaign for the past weeks, organizing this. You know how much this would help us."

I turned around and looked at my group of friends offstage for the first time since making the decision. They looked shocked and stunned. Ryan appeared mortified, just white as a ghost, nervously biting his fingernails. Even Hannah wasn't in a joking mood anymore, no fun tit flashes for me it looked like. I don't think any of them actually thought we would go through with this, despite all of their previous encouragement to do so.

Lauren was too stunned to speak. The crowd's chanting grew louder. It was a pretty awkward predicament to be honest. Two girls nervously whispering to each other onstage, just ignoring the demands, chants, cheers and jeers from the crowd. Something had to give. The peer pressure would either do Lauren in, or her stubbornness would disappoint this crowd.

"I...I....fuck....Sophie...come on" pleaded Lauren. I had never seen her so nervous before in my life. Her anger had subsided into fear. I knew Lauraen well enough that despite her unwillingness to strip, she also did not do well with disappointing others. She was a people pleaser. She was the high-achieving President, who made everyone around her happy.

I didn't think she would accept the offer from Josh directly, but I also didn't think she would risk alienating the crowd and future potential networking and relationships, by running off stage if I accepted. I mean, she easily could've left the stage any time in the past 5 minutes if she really had no interest in this.

"I'm sorry Lauren," I whispered to her. I grabbed the microphone from her hand.

"All right Josh," my voice beamed across the auditorium speakers. "We're in. Come on up here and explain this game. And let's see this $2,000."

Explaining the Game:

"It's simple enough," began Josh. By this point, Josh was essentially the new emcee of this encore event. He was slowly walking back and forth across the stage, microphone in hand, with all of the power in the world. The man's ego and confidence must've been obnoxiously through the roof, as he began to dictate how he'd like us to earn this money.

"One of our pledges will go ask your teammates offstage a series of questions about themselves, and document their answers secretly. We'll ask the same questions to Sophie and Lauren here onstage. For every incorrect answer, you'll remove an article of clothing."

"At any point throughout the game, you can choose to stop and not strip off any more clothing. But at a price. If you provide an incorrect answer and would rather not strip any further, you'll make your way over to this kiddie pool."

Josh walked across the stage and was now pointing to the chair in the kiddie pool that had been previously used in the evening for our impromptu wet t-shirt contest with Maddie.

"We're a resourceful bunch, us fraternity men. Why put to waste an already great set-up here on stage," he continued. "Unbeknownst to you, a few of our pledges are already on their way to the grocery store. I had a feeling you'd accept this game, and if not, I'm sure we could've found the materials from the grocery store to be useful in an upcoming hazing event."

"I instructed them to buy a lot of things. A lot of messy things. Chocolate syrup. Whipped cream. Pudding. Caramel sauce. Strawberry syrup. Maple syrup. Honey. And anything else that they find and think might be useful. Let's hope they don't bring back anything too foul or savory."

"In exchange for opting out to strip for an incorrect answer, you'll make your way to the chair, sit down and await your fate. We'll bring your teammates back out onstage to pour all this mess on top of you until you're an unrecognizable glob of tasty sweets. A cheerleader human sundae."

"Any questions?" Josh finished with a smirk as the crowd erupted in applause.

Honestly, I was surprised. I half expected an incredibly dumb challenge where we had to chug a beer in five seconds while topless, as the fraternity cavemen chanted along. This was pretty intricate and involved. I had second guessed the ingenuity and creativeness of Josh.

It was also fucked up. I had not signed up for this. I didn't want to get messy. Josh was somehow preying on every girl's confidence, of always looking pretty and put together. Girls weren't supposed to get messy, our hair and clothes ruined. I couldn't decide what was a worse fate - stripping naked or being subjected to such a humiliating punishment. How could I ever look my fellow teammates and peers in the face again if I sat defenseless, with syrup and pudding coating my half naked body.

As soon as Josh finished speaking, things began in motion. The pledges made their way onstage to begin interviewing our teammates. Other pledges began wheeling in materials from the back of the auditorium to begin setting up the human sundae station. Finally, the direct focus and attention was off myself and Lauren, even if it was very short lasting.

"How far do you think you're willing to go?" I asked Lauren.

She was still in shock. I don't know if she had blacked out the entirety of Josh's speech explaining the rules, but she was still struggling to understand the implications.

"I can't get naked out here Sophie, I can't. Ryan will kill me. My mom will kill me when she finds out," Lauren responded. I think she was mentally preparing herself for her inevitable human sundae experience. She seemed more focused on the onslaught of pledges carrying all of the substances up the stairs, and seeing what was in store for her.

At this point, I started to almost feel bad for Lauren. I had subjected her to this, against most of her will, and needed to bring some levity and fun into the situation before this turned outright depressing.

"Hey, no worries. I don't blame you. What if you just stripped your shirt and pants, if it came to that, and then got messy? I mean you'd essentially be in your bikini getting a mud spa full body treatment, there are worse things than that," I said.

"Fuck," Lauren muttered out loud. "I completely forgot. Ryan had been bugging me about a special celebration for us tonight after the fundraiser. I'm wearing this stupid lacy thong and a strapless bra that he bought for me."

"A strapless bra? You're just wearing a regular t-shirt, why did you need a strapless bra?" I asked.

"I don't know, some fetish that Ryan has. He likes them. Maybe it's the only bra he can take off. I try to indulge him every once in a while," she responded.

I didn't want to say anything out loud to Lauren but internally I knew the struggle she would face to keep that thing up as she was covered by the messy ingredients. I think she was slowly realizing it as well.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I have a matching leopard print thong and bra on," I quipped. "So we'll both be showing off plenty of assets."

The stage was almost ready. A tray of ingredients now stood next to the kiddie pool. Syrups, chocolates, pudding, whipped cream - the containers next to containers were taunting us.

We were both wearing leggings, plain white t-shirts from backstage, socks, and then our underwear and bras. I counted 6 articles of clothing. With our 6 fellow teammates. It looked like going 0 for 6 would lead to someone being fully nude, if they didn't opt to receive the mess at any point.

The Game Begins:

"Let's get this game started!" Josh bellowed over the microphone. "Our first question comes from Maddie. The pledges asked her: when was the last time she masturbated?"

By this point, I think Josh and his fraternity were auditioning for a future game show they were planning to host. Lauren and I sat on two bar stools in the middle of the stage while our fellow cheerleaders, Maddie, Kayla, Liz, Haley, Hannah, and Sydney were seated in regular chairs on the other side of the stage opposite the kiddie pool.

Maddie turned red and tried to slump in her chair, hiding her face behind her hands. The fuck if I knew the last time she played with herself. She was very mild mannered, one of the nicest girls I knew. Who had been a very good sport when her hard wet nipples were exposed to the crowd earlier in the night from her wet t-shirt challenge. Maybe she enjoyed that more than I expected, was there a side to her I didn't know?

"Last Saturday night," I guessed. "Three weeks ago?" asked Lauren.

"Wrong!" exclaimed Josh. "It was in fact, this morning."

Well shit, I guess Maddie must've been turned on this morning thinking about the potential events of the evening. I was not expecting that. Maddie looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole, as our friends teased her about her playful activities of the day.

Lauren and I both stood up and took off a sock.

"Our next question," continued Josh. "Our pledges asked Kayla: who was the first person to eat her pussy?"

Kayla and I weren't the closest friends, but I felt like I still knew enough about her to get this right. She was a bit overweight from drinking too much in college, with blonde hair and a pretty face. She didn't have many hook-ups that I knew of, or any. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride - at least when it came to guys giving attention to all the other cheerleaders besides her usually. I thought this might be the trick question they were going for.

"No one." I said. "Nobody...?" Lauren guessed as well.

"Wrong again! A man named Trevor from Spring Break 3 years ago."

Kayla faked a bow to the crowd and high fived our friends seated next to her. I guess she's kept that experience a secret from us. Once again Lauren and I stood up and took off another sock. The easy rounds were over and the knot in my stomach was slowly developing once again.

I looked over at Lauren to see how she was faring now that some skin was on the line. She couldn't make eye contact with me and was staring straight ahead, above the heads in the crowd. I think she was trying to make some sense of what was about to happen.

"Next question," Josh continued. "Our pledges asked Liz: which one of her cheerleader teammates would she want to hook up with?"

Well, finally a question I had a chance to get right. At least a 1 in 7 chance. Hannah's body was incredible and was the obvious choice. Her long longs, round ass and 32C tits fit her body perfectly and her figure was exquisite. She didn't show off her body that often, which made the sight of her topless doing jumping jacks earlier such a surprise. For someone who barely posted any pictures of herself in a bikini on Instagram, these lucky guys had seen a view that few had.

"Hannah," I answered. "Sophie," Lauren said, as I whipped my head towards her.

"1 of you is correct....Sophie is the right answer!" Josh shouted.

Lauren let out a very audible sigh of relief next to me. Liz was blushing in her seat, and I turned towards her. She made a heart with her hands and jokingly blew me a kiss and she laughed. I was not expecting the flattery from Liz but it did feel nice. I didn't realize she had noticed my body before in that way.

The attention from Liz had momentarily distracted me from the situation at hand. Josh quickly reminded me that I had a choice now of taking off her shirt or leggings or heading over to the human sundae station. The stakes were feeling more and more real now, as I felt exposed for the first time in this encore performance. I stood up and took off my white t-shirt. Deciding to put on a bit of a show, I whipped it around my hand, spinning in a circle before tossing it into the crowd. I think the energy was trying to mask my nervousness underneath. I sat back down on the chair, now with my leopard print bra in full view showing off my small tits.

"Next question," said Josh. "Our pledges asked Haley: what is her secret fetish?"

I had no clue. Haley and I were acquaintances on the team, but didn't talk about anything in that nature. I had to get lucky or my ass was literally on the line.

"Um, BDSM?" I guessed as it seemed like one of the most common fetishes I knew. "Role-playing?" Lauren guessed.

"Wrong! It is actually Wet and Messy play - WAM!" said Josh.

Shit. Everyone turned and looked at Haley, who was nervously laughing and waving to the crowd. I guess in an alternate universe, she would've been the one to enjoy being in this position. Or maybe she likes handing out the mess.

Lauren muttered something to herself under her breath and held her head in her hands. The reality was sinking in for her. I was quickly going through the options in my head. Did I want to give up now and potentially get messy for the next 3 rounds? My ass was pretty nice, if I did say so myself - I had gained a bit of weight in college from drinking and it seemed to collect directly there, somewhat rounder and fuller than when I started college. I enjoyed wearing cheeky bikinis at the beach and on vacation, but that was usually just in front of my girlfriends, strangers or guys I was interested in. I had never worn a full thong bikini out in public, and this was going to be the closest thing to experiencing that for the first time.