Fungi

Story Info
Two girls are attacked by a weird plant in the forest...
3.4k words
4.47
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stand against the light... Yes, like this... Raise your hands and stretch so that your breasts stick out... Perfect! Stand still..."

Anna moved around, looking into the camera's viewfinder, and took a dozen shots from different angles.

"Perfect, just perfect. Come here, let's add some jewelry..."

She called Cindy closer and took several necklaces from her shoulder bag.

They went to this forest to do a nude photo shoot. Anna and Cindy had worked for the same news site for some time, Anna as a journalist and Cindy as an editor, until they discovered that their hobbies were a perfect match, as Cindy was an erotic model and Anna a photographer, often doing nude art photo shoots.

So this was their Sunday session again. This time they went to the nearby woods, leaving Cindy's clothes in the car and heading for a nice natural setting.

"Now let's go to this fallen tree and try to climb it..." Anna suggested. "Stand on it and act like you want to climb higher..."

"But there's nothing up there!" Cindy objected.

"I know, I'll take a picture of your legs..."

She walked around, taking pictures and admiring her friend's body. Anna preferred women, Cindy was more into men, but these photo shoots always turned them on so much that they often ended in passionate sex on the spot.

They went deeper into the woods, Anna sometimes leading, sometimes following, her memory card slowly filling up. They both already had plans where to publish the photos.

Anna always worked barefoot, which allowed her to move by touch without distracting from the model and the camera. So when her left foot got stuck, she did not even look at it immediately, but regained her balance and took a few more shots before her right foot also hit a hole. She waved her hands to keep her balance and finally looked down. What a nuisance! The ground was covered with old branches and shrubbery, but it didn't look that bad, what the hell...

Both of her feet were buried in the soft soil, their ankles entangled in what looked like thin, black, glistening tendrils. Anna tried to pull them out, but ended up getting stuck even deeper. And... the vines somehow crawled higher, wrapping around her shins up to her knees?.. Eek!

"What's wrong?" Cindy noticed Anna struggling and came closer.

"I'm stuck in some shit..."

"Do you need help?"

"Maybe..."

Anna tried to free herself again, but ended up losing her balance entirely. She waved her hands desperately and sat down rather hard. Even then, her reflexes remained under control, so she managed not to drop her precious camera and put it on the ground. The camera kept clicking in continuous shooting mode, but Anna was too busy to turn it off.

Cindy ran to her, but stumbled. Anna had the perfect view. It was like a silent explosion on the ground below Cindy, and strange tendrils quickly wrapped around her ankles as well. Cindy squealed and ended up on the ground on her four, in front of Anna.

"Oh my God!" Cindy screamed, trying to free herself. Her efforts seemed to have no effect as more thin tentacles crawled up her calves, pulling her further into the ground. Anna watched in fascination as Cindy tried to free herself from the grip of the mysterious plant life, almost missing the moment when her own calves were wrapped around as well.

"What's this shit?"

The girls tried to tear off the vines, but they were strong and would not give up. Instead, they grabbed the girls' wrists too, effectively tying them down.

They screamed.

"Heeelp!.."

But no one came to help. This part of the forest was desolate at that time, that's why they chose it for the nude shooting... Now the girls were completely trapped, one sitting on her butt and the other lying on her side in the grass and dirt, their feet and lower legs buried in those weird, slimy tendrils that kept climbing higher and higher... Anna was the first to feel one of those things crawling between her thighs.

"Shiiit! Get away, you!" She yelled, but the strange plant took no notice. It crawled under Anna's panties.

Anna closed her eyes. It could not be real, it was all like a trash tentacle hentai...

"N-no... Nooo!" Cindy screamed at her side. She had no panties on, so it was even easier for the tendrils. "Heeelp!"

Anna opened her eyes and saw Cindy writhing on the ground, trying to free herself. There was nothing she could do. Some of the tendrils climbed even higher, reaching for the girls' bellies.

And then they penetrated both their asses and pussies, firmly, precisely, and all the way down.

"Aaahhh!..."

The girls screamed in disgust, wriggled, felt those strange things tickling their insides, going deeper... And suddenly both of them, Cindy first, Anna right after her, gasped and tensed, let out long moans, their eyes rolled up so that almost only whites remained.

"Ng... Ng... Haaahh... Mmm..." Cindy moaned through clenched teeth, her body shaking from the most violent orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. Anna followed suit. It felt... incredible...

These strange plants knew exactly how to penetrate the girls, to reach their weakest points at once, to touch them everywhere. They excreted a fluid that both irritated and stimulated the tender insides, making the sharp pleasure almost unbearable. The girls gasped for air, unable even to scream.

Then they felt something like soft explosions inside, an almost audible "pufff!"

And it all ended.

The vines lost their glittering blackness and fell, crumbling to dust before they even reached the ground.

Anna and Cindy lay on the ground, shaking and sobbing. Then they reached for each other, trying to find comfort in a tight embrace.

"What was that... Oh my God..." Anna whispered.

"I don't know... What's it done to us?.." Cindy sobbed.

They lay there for a few minutes, calming down and stroking each other. Then their strokes turned into more demanding caresses, then they kissed, and kissed again, and the next thing Anna remembered was both of them hastily pulling off her clothes, almost tearing them off. And then Cindy bent down and buried her head between Anna's spread legs, licking her pussy frantically. Anna arched her back and dug her fingers into Cindy's hair, pressing her head even harder against hers and crying with pleasure. She had never gotten so much just from her clit being kissed!

They sat facing each other, close together, spread their legs and began to finger each other fiercely, squeezing each other's tits with free hands, pinching and biting nipples, reaching for a passionate kiss... From time to time one or the other shuddered and moaned in orgasmic jerks, but they did not stop, they had no will to stop.

Their lust intensified with each passing minute, turning into animal madness. Cindy stood up and Anna obediently bent over to bury her face in her crotch, then Cindy came behind her, spread her cheeks and licked her pussy and asshole hungrily...

***

They did not know how long it lasted. They slowly came to their senses, all dirty and with dry pine needles stuck all over their bodies, bruised here and there, all their holes swollen and pleasantly ashen, their hands all cramped.

"Ouch..." Cindy stood up, shaking. "What hit us..."

"Something really really fucked us up..." Anna said. She also stood up, groaning.

They looked at each other and blushed.

"I love you, but it was never this intense."

"Never in my life either."

Anna picked up her shoulder bag and began to toss her scattered clothes into it. She didn't have the energy to get dressed right now.

She picked up her camera and checked it. Apparently it had been taking pictures every few seconds until the memory card ran out, then it turned off. Anna scrolled through the last few dozen shots. Wow. The camera has landed in the best possible position, with a clear view of her and Cindy getting wild... Okay, she'll check the shots later. She carefully placed the camera in the bag.

"Let's go to our car..."

They walked through the forest, two young naked women, swaying slightly. The world around them felt too bright, too colorful, too intense, waving in their field of vision, occasionally throwing rainbows here and there.

"I feel like I've been drugged," Cindy muttered.

"Have you been before?"

"Nothing worth mentioning. And never like this. But I imagine being drugged should feel similar."

Anna chuckled.

"Given our orgasmic frenzy, such a drug would be a real hit on the market. But I have never heard of anything like it."

***

They reached their car. Anna managed to find the keys in her bag, she wasn't sure if they would survive the adventure, but they did. She threw her bag on the back seat, next to Cindy's clothes, took the pack of cigarettes and they smoked, still naked, leaning on the hood of the car.

"My stomach is rumbling and gurgling like never before..." Anna noticed.

"Mine too. And it bulges out visibly..." Cindy stubbed out the cigarette, threw it away and lit another. "That fucking shit left some shit inside!... Fuuuck! Maybe we should go to the hospital..." She was about to have a hysterical breakdown.

Anna lit another one, inhaled and exhaled thoughtfully.

"That's probably the best idea. Let's calm down a bit and I'll drive us there."

"Okay..."

Another car stopped nearby. Four boys got out.

"Hey girls, are you okay?"

"Nice bodies!"

"Do you need any help?"

Anna grinned wryly.

"No problem boys! We were just... having some fun!"

"And... Would you like to join us?" Cindy asked suddenly.

Anna looked at her in surprise, but she really felt the next wave of that primal arousal rising in her...

The boys were only confused for a moment, and then they did not waste any more of their time. Anna and Cindy only had a few moments to giggle and kiss before they found themselves with their breasts on the hood of their car, their legs spread wide as the boys entered them from behind.

The boys weren't that sophisticated lovers, they just did two rounds on the girls' pussies and asses, but Anna and Cindy were completely consumed by the same mind-blowing pleasure, only able to scream and shake in ecstasy.

The boys patted the girls on the back when they were done.

"Are you okay?"

"Thank you! You are amazing!"

"Do you need more company?"

"Maybe to help you get home?"

Anna waved her hand weakly, still shaking.

"Oh, guys... thank you... Don't worry, we'll be back on our feet in no time..."

"Thank you!" Cindy added. "Leave your contacts... by the way..."

The boys shrugged, put the paper under the wiper, and left.

"My stomach is killing me..." Anna growled.

"Mine too..." Cindy tried to stand up straight, but slumped back. "Sorry Ann, I have to take a shit right here..."

"Would you mind my company?"

They exchanged glances and laughed hysterically. Right, shitting together would probably be the least embarrassing part of this day...

They crouched down on the side of the road and... no shit, they just let out the longest fart of their lives. The greenish-yellow cloud engulfed them, blowing slowly to the edge of the forest. The girls coughed from the pungent smell.

"What's this shit again?!"

Anna brought her hand closer to her eyes. "Looks like some fucking spores, that is what I think."

They watched with morbid fascination as the puff dissipated. And with it, their heads cleared. They exchanged glances, shivered, and leaned against each other.

"Let's get dressed. And go home."

"Come to my place. I have some brandy."

"I could use it, sure. What about the clinic?"

"Let's wait until tomorrow. I have a better idea."

***

Anna copied all the photos from the memory card to her laptop and went through them, feeling the chill of excitement. She was still a journalist, and she could smell even the faintest trace of sensation. And these photos screamed it.

She separated their photo session into another folder and copied the rest onto the memory stick. Then she called her colleague.

"Hi Mark. Sorry to bother you on the weekend. Do you have a minute? Thanks. Mark, who would be a good scientific advisor on forest wildlife? Yep. I stumbled across some weird shit in the woods that could be fun for our readers, but I need the expert commentary. Oh, thank you. Yes, I see the contact. Thanks again, remind me to buy you lunch!"

She hung up, looked at the contact, and hit the link.

"Professor Chuck Peterson? I'm Anna Russell from the Daily Town Herald. Yes, that one, yes... Sorry to bother you on the weekend. Do you have a minute? My assistant and I found a really odd piece of wildlife in the nearby woods. Some kind of plant, I think. Your opinion would be invaluable. Thank you very much. What? Sorry, we don't have the samples, it was complicated, I'll tell you the story... But I have about half a terabyte of photos. Yeah. Right now? Oh, thank you, thank you! I could not even hope. Wait for us, we'll be there in fifteen minutes."

She hung up and looked at Cindy, who had just finished her glass.

"Are you with me, dear?"

***

"Hello, professor." Thank you again."

Anna sat down in the chair, exchanged glances with Cindy, and handed the memory stick to the old man with the thin gray beard.

"All the photos are here. Please make a copy, I think they might be important. Some of them are blurry, and sometimes the object is just out of frame, but I did not delete or edit anything. And, just to start... look at this one, yes, I copied it to the root."

His eyes widened at the sharp image of naked Cindy writhing on the grass, her entire legs and buttocks tangled in the black, glistening vines.

"No, it's not a damn photoshop," Anna sighed.

He leaned back in his chair.

"You've got my attention. Go on."

And she began to tell the whole story.

When Anna finished speaking, Professor Chuck Peterson shook his head in confusion. He removed his glasses and rubbed his tired eyes.

"I can hardly believe it, girls..."

"It happened to us," Cindy shrugged.

"Don't mind, it's just a figure of speech... I believe you, of course. Well. We have to investigate this thing."

He turned to the computer and began tapping on the keyboard.

"First. Complete examination of your bodies, both of you, all the analysis and scans we can do." He smiled. "Except, of course, cutting you to pieces. Sorry, just kidding.

"Second. We're going to the place to take the samples. Where is it?"

"There are geotags in the photos," Anna pointed out.

"Yes, I see... Okay. Will you come with us? Just to show us the place."

Anna shivered and exchanged glances with Cindy.

"I'm not sure I want to meet that thing again..."

"We'll all be in full biohazard suits, including helmets and air supply."

"Then... okay."

***

Physical examinations revealed nothing. They were perfectly healthy, as women in their early twenties should be. The vaginal and anal probes revealed the sperm of four different men ("That's okay, everything matches!" the girls giggled) and the traces of what looked like pollen or spores, though biodegraded to the point of no recovery.

So they took the car ride to the place - Anna, Cindy, professor Chuck and his assistant James.

"Here," Anna stopped the car. "Right there."

"Are you sure?"

"'Absolutely. I remember that sign."

"Okay, then."

They put on the yellow suits. The girls giggled, they only saw things like that in the movies.

They walked down from the road into the woods.

"This is where we... um... farted," Anna pointed out. "Maybe there are some traces left..."

They approached, the men pulling out the probes.

There were no traces.

There were several distinctive gray, hairy, sticky-looking spheres sticking out of the ground, each about a foot in diameter.

They stopped.

"What's that?"

"Some shit," Cindy whispered. "Maybe the same shit..."

"Hmm..." Professor Chuck pulled the binoculars out of his pocket (Wow! The man was really prepared for anything!) and took a look.

"I'd say it looks like a mushroom. I could be wrong, of course, but that's my opinion."

"A mushroom?... That... weird?"

"You have not seen a really weird mushrooms, ladies... Remind me to show you the pictures. Well, let's take a sample. Like that one, the one closest to us."

James took out the box and stepped forward.

"Slowly and carefully, James. And do not lean over it. You remember the 'Alien' movie, don't you?"

They laughed rather nervously, but approached with real caution.

James knelt down and reached for the nearest sphere with a pair of tongs. Chuck knelt beside him and aimed a portable scanner at the mushroom.

"Well, that's interesting... I see nothing threatening so far, let's take a sample..."

***

They managed to cut the entire sphere, place it in the box, and seal it when the ground burst beneath them. In an instant, the familiar black tendrils tangled around their legs. The girls could not help but shriek.

"How interesting..." Professor Chuck leaned down and watched intently. "It's like pea tendrils, but much faster and stronger... Don't worry, girls, these suits can withstand much worse."

They tried to cut free with the knives - the vines did not give up without a fight - when Cindy heard a scrubbing at her crotch... a crack... and her suit depressurized. Feeling the now familiar touch at her crotch, she slowly dropped to her knees. Anna swore and lowered herself beside her.

"Shit!" James tried to break free.

Professor Chuck just gasped in astonishment.

"Shit happens," Anna tried to shrug in her suit. "Men, I suggest you calm down. And maybe put down your knives. We are in for a nice wild ride, I suppose..."

And she gasped and moaned as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

***

They did not remember exactly how they tore each other's suits and clothes off. They only knew that sex with each other gave them the only satisfaction they needed. Cindy kissed Anna passionately, reaching for her breasts and pussy, while Anna stroked her back and moved her hand down her hip, and James approached them from behind, and Professor Chuck, surprised by his own erection, followed suit.

They fucked in the sun, two men and two women, exchanging partners and kisses from time to time. They took turns coming, but then they went on and on, guided only by blind lust, Anna screaming on top of Cindy as Chuck fucked her from behind and James fucked Cindy until they all convulsed in orgasmic spasms, then they swapped places and went on, and swapped, and went on...

They came to their senses with their bodies all over each other.

"Just like last time," Anna said.

Professor Chuck held his watch to his eyes. "Three hours and seventeen minutes. Ooohhh..." He sat down, croaking. "I think I'm too old for these things..."

"James, do you have a box to take a sample of something volatile, like pollen or spores?" Cindy said.

"Yes, it should be here somewhere..." he dug into his half torn suit on the ground. "Why?"

"Prime it. Now. We'll have a lot of sampling to do now..." Cindy stood up, crouching and holding her bulging belly with both hands.

And they farted, all four of them. James had just enough time to get the samples.

"Oh. Sorry, ladies..." Professor Chuck blushed and tried to cover himself, then leaned over to take his clothes. Like last time, the sex frenzy faded as soon as they emptied their stomachs.

"We'll have to do a lot of research, but my hypothesis is that we've just encountered a new kind of fungus. A completely new one. And it has a peculiar way of spreading its spores..."

Anna shuddered.

"And what is this whole orgasm thing all about? Not if I object..."

Professor Chuck thought for a moment.

"It seems obvious. The spore carriers must be attracted to the fruit bodies and rewarded for spreading the spores. That's how symbiosis works..."

12