Fur Fucks Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should," she agreed with a giggle. "Or a doctor. I could totally live with playing golf and banging hot nurses all day."

"By the way," he injected with a hint of concern. "Are you using anything?"

"Nope. clean as a candy bowl in a fat farm. Well, I used to smoke weed, but it hardly works on me, so it was kind of a waste."

"I mean birth control," Al corrected. "I didn't pull out."

"Oh, no worry there doc. I've got... well, a chronic medical condition, so the baby factory is closed for business."

Al's first impulse was to ask her to elaborate on her condition, but his gut feeling told him to drop the subject. He decided to follow the advice of his gut.

Neither of them could muster the energy to get up, hence they remained on the floor in the empty bar, just enjoying the mutual closeness in silence. It felt so relaxing that Al started to doze off.

Until he suddenly felt himself brutally pulled out of Orpheus arms by a loud scream.

"What on Earth was that?" he exclaimed, immediately fully awake, and turned to Mei.

But no reply was needed because Mei was buckled over in obvious pain. Al reacted swiftly, his training as a doctor kicking in. He put an arm around her shoulder to prevent her head from hitting the floor in case she was having a seizure.

"Can you tell me where it hurts Mei?"

"No! No! Get away from me," she wheezed through clenched teeth. "Leave! Run!"

"Not an option lass. I'm not going anywhere. Do you know whats wrong? Can you tell me something? I can help."

But Mei was clearly not inclined to cooperate with his efforts.

"Ain't nothing ya... can do..." she groaned. "Wards... depleted. Scram!"

Al was beginning to get agitated. He wanted to help her, dammit!

"You make no fucking sense Mei, but I am not going anywhere. And that's..."

The remainder of the sentence froze in his throat when he noticed that Mei's tattoos were glowing faintly and some of them seemed to be visibly throbbing, almost as if something living was slithering around under her skin.

Al couldn't help but recoil in shock. During his former career he he had seen and experienced numerous facets of human pathology, but what he just saw defied everything he knew.

Mei lifted her head and locked eyes with him for a second. Her face was contorted in pain, but her clear green eyes conveyed a deep sadness.

"Seriously doc," she whispered with obvious effort. "Can't fucking hold it. Get away. Please."

Next thing he knew, she jumped up like a deer and bolted through the bar and inside his office at the far end of the room. He saw the door slam shut, and heard the key turn in the lock.

Nonplussed Al grabbed hold of a chair and pulled himself up with considerably less grace than Mei had just demonstrated.

"What the hell is going on here?" he mumbled to himself. "Maybe we are both delusional or something."

His mind was feverishly working on creating a context that would help make sense of Mei's sudden reaction. But so far all he knew was, that this crazy naked girl was suffering from some kind of weird seizure and had locked herself inside his office after fucking him. And despite knowing about his medical qualifications, she vehemently refused his help to the point, where she deliberately fled from him.

Well, he was gonna help her whether she wanted him to or not, Al decided. Normally it wasn't in his nature to impose himself on people, but this was one situation that he simply couldn't let go. The girl had obviously lost it and could possibly even be a danger to herself.

With firm resolve he grabbed the spare key from the cash register and knocked on the door.

"Mei? Hang on. I'm coming in!"

The only reply was a soft moan and some thrashing as if stuff was being pushed around on the floor.

Resolutely he unlocked the door and entered.

At first he was unsure of what he saw. There was a shape on the floor vaguely resembling Mei, but it was contorting and moving in ways that no human body had ever been capable of. There were crunching and popping sounds like joints and bones being pulled apart, and something dark and gooey was flowing over her skin slowly encasing her. Al grabbed hold of what he assumed was an arm, but it writhed and bulged in his hand so he was unable to hold on to it. There was a faint electric tingle too.

A wave of terror and helplessness washed over him, and he staggered backwards to the couch. As a doctor he had seen, or at the very least heard of, most of the worst diseases that humans could suffer from. But what was happening right here on the floor in his office made absolutely no sense to him. For the first time in ages Al felt completely baffled, and that realization scared the hell out of him.

He briefly entertained the idea of calling an ambulance, but what could a paramedic possibly do that he couldn't? He was supposed to be a fucking doctor for Christ sake! They'd be even more useless and add to the panic and confusion. And the police was a definite no. He'd had his fill of gunshot wounds for the night.

So he simply sat passively on the couch staring at the thing that used to be Mei, but now increasingly resembled a slimy beanbag chair.

"At least this night can't possible get any more fucked up," he thought darkly.

His inner monologue was proven wrong almost immediately though, when the strange thing ripped itself apart and the shape of something that shouldn't exist slowly rose from the sludgy debris. A shape well known to any fan of horror fiction, yet never seen for real in this world. It was at least 6 feet tall, lean but heavily muscled and covered in coarse brown fur. Like a beastly and grotesque caricature of a female bodybuilder.

"A werewolf," Al sighed and facepalmed. "The lass is a goddamned werewolf! But of course she is."

And then he threw his head back and started laughing manically.

The werewolf turned to look at him. It's head resembled a hybrid between a wolf than human and didn't lend itself well to expressions. But he could swear that it looked perplexed.

"Well, first my wife turned out to be a complete bitch," he stammered. "And now the first girl I've ever cheated on her with turns out to be a bitch too... literally. Tell me that isn't funny."

Al cracked up in another fit of hysteric laughter, and the werewolf huffed with a sound that could be interpreted as laughter too.

"Ya really do have the best luck doc," it said with a rougher and deeper version of Mei's voice.

That got his attention!

"You... you talk?"

"Well, duh," the werewolf replied with faked indignation and flexed a hand sporting inch-long claws. "Whaddaya expect? Can't exactly type ya a letter with these, now can I?"

"Seriously? That is really you Mei?"

"Yeah, all me doc. Probably a lot more me than ya bargained for, eh? Sorry bout this. Totally didn't want ya to see me with hairy legs on our first date, but the fucking ward crapped out on me. Getting my ass shot and having my brain fucked out on the same day was probably too much for the poor thing."

The werewolf stopped for a second as if considering something.

"By the way, why don't ya freak? Most dudes totally would by now."

"Are you disappointed?" Al enquired with a smirk. "Ok, here goes: Help! Help! A werewolf! Oh God! Help me! Somebody call the dog pound!"

He started laughing again and the werewolf joined him with more huffing. The sheer absurdity of the situation was not lost on him, but he was beyond giving a shit about anything. Including his own life.

"So whats going to happen now Mei?"

The werewolf tilted her head questioning.

"To me, I mean," he elaborated. "Are you going to kill me or eat me or something?"

"Huh? What kinda stupid question is that? Ya totally watch too many shitty movies doc. Anyway, I'll be on my way. Thanks for tonight doc and thanks for not freaking..."

She suddenly froze mid-sentence and sniffed the air a few times. Then she stared at Al with a definite look of surprise. Or at least the werewolfy equivalent of one.

"No doc, ya truly ain't freaking. Not even a little bit. Wait! what? No way! Holy crap! I don't fucking believe it."

Now the werewolf was definitely laughing at him.

"Yer horny as hell ya pervert! Yer horny for me like this? C'mon doc. Ya can't be fucking serious?"

But the problem with being naked is, that you can't hide certain bodily reactions. Al had always harbored a secret fetish for muscular women, and apart from the claws, the fur and the misshapen head, Mei's wolf-body was definitely muscular. She even had big boobs in this form, which didn't exactly dampen his lust either.

He tried in vain to cover his protruding manhood, but there was no fooling the predatory senses of a werewolf.

"Now that's an offer I've never had before and never expected to ever get," the werewolf stammered between huffs. "But if ya seriously wanna give it a go, I'm totally game."

Without further hesitation the werewolf grabbed his feet with her powerful hands and pulled him down from the couch so he ended up on the floor on his back.

"This time I get to be on top, cause I'm an apex predator ya know. And I want foreplay."

She positioned herself above his head and slowly lowered herself until she covered his face with her pelvis. Al took some time desperately digging around in the long fur for something to administer foreplay to, but eventually he succeeded in locating what he was seeking. Relieved to discover a set of slightly enlarged but otherwise perfectly human genitals, he went to work.

It soon became evident that werewolf-Mei was just as sexual as human-Mei.

In his younger days Al had often been praised for his tongue technique, even by Jessica back when they still had regular sex. So it didn't take long before he got to experience his first ever werewolf orgasm.

Despite her size and bulk, werewolf-Mei proved highly sensitive to stimulation in the appropriate areas. So Al mainly concentrated his cunnilinguistics on the area around her sweet spot, carefully edging her ever closer to climax. Not until he sensed, from her frantic movements and her rapid breathing, that she was ready for take-off, did he finally attack the swollen knob directly with rhythmic suction.

The result could best be described as explosive.

With an inhuman scream the werewolf pushed herself down and started grinding on his face. Al did his best to prevent himself from ending up with a broken nose by pushing up with his hands, and on a whim he also decided to plunge his tongue as far inside her as it would go. A decision he soon began to regret when he felt the incredible power of her contractions and felt thick jets of juices squirting into his mouth and plaster his face.

With a final moaning howl the post-orgasmic werewolf deflated on top of him and covered his face in soaked and sticky fur. He couldn't breathe properly and she was way too heavy to just lift off, but luckily she quickly recovered enough to roll off him right before he passed out from asphyxia.

"Holy shit doc! That was totally rad," she wheezed.

Al checked his nose. Nope - not broken. Just soaked in sticky werewolf-juice like the rest of his face and most of his upper torso.

"Yeah, definitely intense," he agreed.

"But now, time for the real stuff," she added while sliding a furry hand down his stomach and carefully tickling his thighs with claws that could fillet him like a fish.

Not that he actually needed any foreplay. In fact, Al was so excited that he could hardly speak, and his cock couldn't have been harder if it had been encased in concrete. A fact that wasn't lost on the werewolf.

"Doesn't look like ya need any help down here doc," she pointed out with obvious delight. "I'll just saddle up then."

Al had been vaguely worried that she might have been too lubricated to feel anything, but when she mounted him, he realized that she had amazing vaginal control. As soon as he was all the way inside, he felt her tighten around his cock like a slippery vice.

The feeling was awesome.

He leaned back and allowed himself to be swept away on a wave of pleasure while the werewolf gyrated on top of him in a slow and deliberate grind. He glanced up at her furry muscular form, and could tell that he wasn't alone in enjoying himself. The werewolf had her eyes closed and was breathing heavy with streaks of saliva dripping from her jaw, obviously lost in pleasure.

Her black leathery nipples stood out like sticks from her furry boobs, and Al felt an irresistible urge to lick them. Sure, she may have been an apex predator, but he was a man. And a man want boobs dammit. So without further ado he sat up and started sucking and biting at one of the enticing knobs.

Once again his oral skills proved surprisingly effective.

At first the werewolf seemed a little taken by surprise. Maybe she hadn't expected him to do anything except letting her ride him to completion. But she was clearly loving his unexpected initiative, and began fucking him faster and with more urgency.

This time Al had planned to make it last for a long time, but the intense movements and the feeling of her nipple in his mouth caused his control to evaporate like water on a hot stove. He felt the familiar tingle in his loins, and to his dismay realized that there was a genuine risk of premature ejaculation in his immediately future. Given the fact that blowing your load too soon is a surefire way to piss of a human girl, god only knew what would happen, if one were to do it in a werewolf.

Desperate to save his honor as a man, if not his life, Al began biting, sucking and kissing the nipple more aggressively. In addition he cupped her ass and started thrusting up against her.

This strategy earned him his second werewolf orgasm.

With another inhuman howl, the werewolf wrapped her powerful arms around him and fucked him so fast and hard that for a moment he almost feared that she would rip his cock clean off. Only for a moment though, because almost immediately he was pulled along with her passion and said cock started pumping inside her quivering and throbbing pussy.

This time the werewolf remained on top of him for a while after they had collapsed in post coital bliss. She was certainly a lot heavier than human-Mei, probably by around 150 pounds or so, but Al didn't mind. It actually felt good holding her like that. Like cradling a very big and very deadly teddy bear.

"That was fantastic," she whispered next to his ear. "Thanks doc."

"Any time," he replied and meant it. "If I had known that werewolves are so great in bed, I'd have fucked me some a long time ago."

"Oh?" she replied in mock indignation. "Know a lot of werewolves, do ya? Should I be jealous?"

"Nah, you're my first. Not my first bitch though."

The werewolf huffed in that characteristic way that he now knew was laughter and rolled off him. In the process his wet member slid out of her like a cap from a bottle, and a gooey trail of fluids sprayed onto his stomach. She dutifully bent down and cleaned it with a few licks.

"I still can't wrap my mind around how you can grow like several times your normal lean body mass within a span of a few minutes," Al pondered. "You are truly a biological impossibility Mei."

The werewolf seemed to find this amusing.

"Please professor I-just-got-fucked-by-a-supernatural-mythological-monster. Do lecture me about science some more, will ya?"

"Nobody likes a smart-ass werewolf," Al pouted and slapped her in the rear.

After a few more minutes of banter and small talk, the werewolf reluctantly got up and walked over to the window. She carefully lifted the bolt up with a claw and pushed it open.

"Well doc, it's been awesome. Best evening I've had for a long time, hands down. Worth getting shot even. But it's time I get my furry ass in gear. Got some werewolfy shit to attend to before daybreak."

"Will I see you again Mei?"

The werewolf paused for a second.

"Ya wanna?"

"Oh yes," Al blurted out and meant it.

"Got ya self a date doc," she promised and shot him a wolfy wink.

And with a mighty jump powered by supernaturally strong legs the werewolf leapt out the window with the agility and elegance of a ballet dancer and disappeared into the night without making a sound.

******

When Al finally arrived home at 3 in the morning Jessica's car wasn't in the garage.

"Guess she's still enjoying her party," he thought to himself, and realized to his surprise that he truly didn't give a shit.

Normally he would have been irritated on mere principle, but maybe his crazy night with Mei had done something to him. Right there and then he simply couldn't care less about what Jessica did or where she was. Almost as if all his concern about his bad marriage had been flushed out of his system by the events of the past few hours. Thinking about it, he had even kinda started to view the looming divorce as a ticket to freedom rather than a loss. It was all a matter of perspective really.

"Maybe my luck isn't so bad after all," he thought to himself and smiled.

His elation lasted for the duration of his walk up the to the house, where he suddenly found himself staring into the barrel of a gun.

******

Al was strapped to a chair in the middle of his own living room, and he was not happy.

"Have you lost your damned mind Jess?" he sneered angrily at his wife. "What the fuck is this?"

"Shut up asshole," John replied. "We're the ones asking the questions here."

Al scowled at his former friend and nodded in the direction of the third member of the evil trio, a large balding guy with a bushy beard brandishing a gun of a make and model he didn't recognize.

"And who the hell are you supposed to be?"

But John interrupted.

"Forget about him Al. He's just here to assist in case you refuse to be reasonable."

"Oh don't worry. Of course he'll be reasonable," Jessica purred seductively. "Wont you babe? Please? For me?"

Al shook his head in anger.

"I have no fucking idea what you guys want me to do, but whatever it is, you're not getting away this. I swear."

"But we aren't even here," John pointed out with a mirthless laugh. "Did you see Jess' car anywhere for instance? No you didn't, because right now we are attending a party with several witnesses who will swear that we never left. Unfortunately you are less lucky old pal. Because while we were out, you experienced a vicious home invasion robbery by unknown assailants, and your injuries were too severe for you to survive."

John leaned forward and lowered his voice.

"Of course that scenario doesn't need to happen, as long as you are reasonable."

"Cut the Godfather act John. I'm not impressed. What is it exactly that you want from me?" Al sneered in response.

John sat down in the chair across from him.

"We aren't stupid you know. We are aware that you started liquidating some assets as soon as you found out about me and Jess. Probably a mill or so judging from the low savings accounts and the recent mortgage. Jess simply wants her fair share. That's all."

"I deserve it Al," Jessica added. "It's not fair that you take all that money for yourself. It's my money too. I have the right to it."

"What money? I don't have any fucking money," Al almost shouted. "But even if I had, you guys were fucking around on me for months. And on top of that, you planned to strip me of everything I own and leave me with nothing. How dare you talk to me about fairness? Do you take me for a god damned fool or what?"

John rose slowly with a tired expression.

"Guess you aren't willing to be reasonable after all Al. Too bad, but trust me - you will talk eventually. We'll just have to do things the hard way instead. Jess, maybe you should go to another room and put on some loud music. This could get ugly."