Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dara happened to pass by an exam room that held a very young patient, hardly over eighteen, along with Doctor Elliot, one of her subordinate gynecologists. Dara knew logically there were any number of reasons the young girl could've or should've been at the clinic, but now her immediate and only thought was to imagine how arousing it would be if this pretty young woman's first child was forcibly sewn inside her womb by a Beastman! Realizing just barely soon enough how close she was to actually moaning out loud, Dara grew mortified look on her face and quickly forced herself to walk away from the room.

But there were plenty of patients in the clinic today, and the Doctor just happened to pass by one of the many couples that, although not her own patients, she knew had been here many times in the last several months. They were likewise in an examination room where one of her Nurses, Sarah, was performing an ultrasound on the woman who was sporting an enormous baby bump, likely close to eight months.

The expectant mother was smiling so sweetly as the wand rubbed over her swollen belly, staring with real love at the garbled image up on the monitor. But while Dara could clearly see the human outline of the baby on screen, the increasingly depraved Doctor couldn't stop herself from thinking that picture wasn't right; she should be seeing the rough outline of a muzzle or a tail on the ultrasound, that the weak, overly happy looking human man sitting nearby should've been totally absent, that there should be a ferocious, dominant Beast hovering nearby to ensure his bloodline was growing strong and healthy within his female.

A drop of her own drool hitting her hand was the only thing that made Dara realize how close it had come to her own pussy, but even the searing shame she quickly felt didn't overtake the unbelievable lust bubbling up within her.

All day long, Dara could not stop dwelling on these horrible thoughts, how awful and yet incredible it would be for her to force these women to betray their husbands and lovers, betray their own species and pledge their wombs not to raising humans but to breeding Animals. And every time one of these thoughts crossed her mind she was utterly disgusted with herself, completely ashamed... and her pussy flared with an unbearable desire.

***

A few days later

***

The rest of her work week passed even slower, with each day presenting her the same potent 'distractions.' Dara was finding it increasingly difficult to actually do her job when each time she spoke with a patient she nearly creamed herself from imagining it wasn't a syringe filled with human sperm reaching for a woman's womb, but a tapered Dog cock capped with a fat knot there to stuff her full of Animal seed and make sure she stayed stuffed.

Eventually she did make it through her last day before her weekend, coming back to her home utterly drained, both physically and mentally from spending several days almost constantly aroused and having to hide it. It was even worse now given the fact that she couldn't hide behind excuses or deny her feelings any more, it really was arousal she felt.

The wrongness of these feelings, the sense of betrayal of everything she'd believed in for her whole professional career if not her entire life, with each passing day they were more and more eclipsed by the sheer desire to experience everything that would come from having a Beast impregnate a human woman, to see that woman growing, birthing, nursing, and raising her own inhuman offspring.

Even after having left the clinic and all the negative influences there, she still practically stumbled in her own home, struggled just to remove her work clothes. There was no more escaping these thoughts.

Dara's legs were like jelly as she forced herself into the shower, already knowing the warm water might do a little to relax her body but wouldn't do a thing to wash these aberrant thoughts from her mind. The constant arousal and Beast-fueled fantasies still tugged at her, and right now she found herself specifically thinking back to that first intense, incredibly vivid dream with the woman... with the Goddess and the Wolf, the one that she had come so close to...

Before she even realized what her body was doing, Dara groaned as her fingers curled into her painfully engorged pussy lips. The warm water poured across her body even though she already felt hot enough, and very soon she was leaning into the tiled wall. Her breathy moans were slowly growing quicker, higher pitched as she pistoned her fingers frantically into her quivering slit.

The sultry Doctor could remember the Beast from her dream in perfect detail, the Savage contours of his body, the absolutely ferocious look in his eyes, the wonderful touch of his fur pressing into her skin, the devilish itch of his claws as they dug into her body.

Feeling something incredible was working its' way up inside of her, the woman moaned hard as her fingers jilled furiously into her cunt, harder than she'd ever done before. And that's when she heard a voice call out to her...

"Dara..."

It was such a soft, undeniably feminine voice that still held an unquestionable command and authority over her. Dara gasped, her eyes flickering around the room in a sudden panic, but she saw no one there, not in the shower nor behind the curtain. Her fingers slowed to a near stop, but she couldn't bring herself to quit completely, and now her breath felt even shorter as her fingers barely continued to twitch and rub within her aching channel.

"Don't stop, Dara..." The quiet, calm voice rang out again. "...Allow yourself to feel the unbridled pleasure you so badly crave."

It came much clearer this time, but that only made Dara question if it was actually a real sound hitting her ears or if it only existed inside her head. The poor girl was starting to become truly terrified, honestly wondering if she had actually gone completely mad!

But then the voice filled her head again, and this time it felt much more soothing.

"You're not losing your mind, sweet child. In fact you're more aware of reality now than you ever were before."

Rationally, Dara knew she shouldn't believe the voice, but it just felt so incredibly good inside her head, resonating with the echoes of pleasure still humming in her pussy. She quickly found herself helpless to resist as her fingers began to pick up their pace sliding in and out of her slit once again. The Doctor let out a quiet, lingering moan, the sensations she felt even more amazing than they were before, and she could tell that the voice... that Hera was pleased.

"That's it, Doctor. Just give in like you did in the dream. You remember my champion, the Wolf? You remember how good it felt once you realized you wanted to submit to him, don't you?"

Dara most certainly remembered, and as she worked her fingers ever faster past her throbbing lips that memory and those feelings just came clearer and clearer.

"Now imagine he's here with you now. Admit how badly you wish it were his hands touching you so intimately."

The rapidly-falling female wailed loud in her shower, her fingers driving so hard into her slit her legs nearly buckled, forcing her to sink even further against the wall. She swore she could hear the Goddess's beautiful laughter, or maybe she could outright convey the joy she felt in watching Dara succumb to her instinctive desires.

The human woman's body tingled in an unbelievable sensitivity. Flashes of the Wolf from her dream tore through her mind. And then just as quickly she could see the client she denied, Bertram was now the one feeling her up, tearing down her resistance, preparing to conquer her body for his own satisfaction.

Dara's fingers were like lightning, and she gasped when her legs fully gave out and she sank to her knees in the shower. The images raced through her mind, Hera's Wolf and Bertram changing places faster than she could blink but both so obviously ready to dominate her, to give her the pleasure she now understood she badly needed. And as both of the Canines were stroking her in her mind, she could see just as clearly that Hera and even Sunny were there too, both just standing before her, smiling as she finally succumbed to the same beautiful Beast-lust that they had known she'd had inside her heart all along.

With such powerful thoughts thundering inside her skull, as she masturbated herself so furiously, knowing she was right on the verge of something phenomenal, something life-defining, Dara heard the Goddess's voice seep inside of her brain one final time. But this time she could feel as if the Divine woman were physically right there beside her, her sweet voice like a warm oil slowly being poured into her ear.

"Understand now your true duty, your real destiny Doctor. Breed my Beasts. Sow their covetous seed in the bellies of the women who seek you out. Increase their numbers. Submit to their dominance. Pledge yourself to my service. Pledge your womb to the children of my God."

With Hera's inescapable command embedding itself deep in her mind, Dara screamed and collapsed completely to the shower floor. At long last the image of herself pregnant flashed through her head, her belly ripe and full with the spawn of some wild Beast. The picture was so potent and powerful it drove the once prejudiced Doctor crashing into the strongest orgasm of her life, her pussy crying and weeping into the shallow pool of water as her womb ached joyously at the thought of carrying a beautiful little baby Beast.

The rapidly dying sounds of her passion drowned out by the patter of the shower, Dara would wind up laying there on the floor of the bathtub for some time, catching her breath and trying to piece together what shreds of her mind still remained.

Already the woman could barely begin to wrap her head around what had just happened, what she'd just experienced. She wasn't sure how she was going to feel or think tomorrow morning, or even within the next hour. She didn't know what it would all mean to her in the end.

But there was one pervading feeling she was certain of. Dara knew that her life, in one way or another, was about to change drastically.

***

Three Days Later

***

Dara's weekend passed mostly in a blur. That mind-altering climax she'd been granted in the shower would prove to only be the first of dozens to come, and she'd spent most of the next two days curled up in her bed, stretched out on her couch, leaning against the kitchen counter, or just sprawled on the floor somewhere as she came and came again to fantasies of Beast breeding. She never 'heard' the Goddess' voice again, not like the last time, but the newly-devoted Doctor was beginning to understand that she didn't need to hear it anymore.

By the time her next work day finally came around, Dara was a completely changed woman. She was conscious of that fact too, though she was admittedly still trying to figure out how exactly she was going to deal with that going forward. Luckily for her, her body had learned to react faster than he mind could catch up.

While Dara spent that whole Monday thinking of nothing but Beast cocks and Beast babies, imagining that every pregnant woman she saw was carrying a litter of Pups or a strong Calf in their heavy bellies, she hardly even realized she'd managed to make one very important phone call, left one very important message, and scheduled one very important appointment. That action didn't really hit her until the following day came, and the staff secretary had informed her of the meeting she'd apparently scheduled.

So now Dara sat waiting in one of the examination rooms, feeling far more nervous as she realized the real ramifications of the last week were actually about to catch up with her. Though she hardly even remembered it, apparently Dara had called Bertram and Sunny back, inviting the interspecies couple for a second 'consultation' despite having ardently refused to help a week earlier.

*

The wait felt like an eternity for Dara, but finally one of her nurses led the couple into the exam room, shutting the door and leaving the Doctor alone with the woman and the Beast who she'd last left such a poor impression on. Dara's breath caught in her throat as she looked at the suspicious Mountain Dog and his 'Slave-Wife,' only this time she was seeing them through a completely different set of eyes.

"Doctor Tility. I have to say, we weren't expecting you'd ever call us back here." Bertram was first to start, obviously uncomfortable and uncertain as to the woman's motives.

"Yes, I... suppose I didn't exactly leave you with a reason to think that, did I." Dara offered, just as anxiously.

The mood in the room wasn't quite tense, but it was obviously awkward, all three equally anxious to be meeting again and the couple clearly confused as to why they'd been asked to come back.

But now that she was seeing them in person again, Dara couldn't help dwelling on the arousing Savagery radiating off the Canine, wondering how she could've ever found a Creature like him so repulsive. And then there was Sunny, and the collar she so proudly wore that advertised herself as a Beast's personally property. Dara couldn't even imagine how she'd been able to scorn a woman simply for understanding the role nature had given her, the role that would fill her life with such meaning and happiness.

"So why did you ask us back? I thought the clinic didn't support... our kind." Sunny asked even more uncertainly, with more than a bit of misery tinging her voice.

Dara couldn't hide how she had to steady herself, nor was she any more confident than the two when she started to speak.

"It... officially the clinic's policy and stance hasn't changed. But..." Dara was struggling to find the right words to explain to the couple. "...I guess you could say I just... I don't feel good about how I sent you two off last time."

The half-Indian woman was finding it very difficult to maintain eye contact with the two, but those words were just starting to earn a more curious, maybe even cautiously hopeful look from them.

"So I figured I at least owed it to you both to give you a proper chance to explain your case." Dara went on. "Please understand, one of the biggest issues we face with... couples like you is the legitimacy of... well, your 'marriage.' Human or not, we like to ensure that we are helping legitimate, permanent couples that will create stable families. And our director has witnessed many... questionable unions that we could not, in good conscience, consider suitable parents. Your version of... *ahem,* 'slave-marriage,' it's... I just wanted to understand your position better."

Dara could feel her face flushing hotter with every word, knowing practically each one was a damn lie and had nothing to do with why she'd really called them back. But if she showed anything, the couple didn't seem to notice as their pale of anxiety started to turn more and more into determined hope. All they heard was that the Doctor was granting them a chance, and they had to take it.

"Please Doctor! I-If there's any detail of our lives we could tell you to convince you just ask it! I realize a lot of people look sideways our out kind of marriage, but we both made our vows to each other, and they mean just as much as anyone else's!" Bertram insisted, his eyes pleading but his voice finding much more courage than he'd first walked into the clinic with.

Sunny likewise grew far more energetic, her eyes once again shimmering with a vibrant, driven spark of life.

"Doctor Tility, I love Bertram! I love him as my husband and as my master! I love him so incredibly much, that's the reason I wear this collar, so I can show the world my complete devotion to him, that he owns me for life! You can't tell me that's not real commitment!" There wasn't any anger in her voice, but Sunny was unquestionably adamant in her resolve as she spoke her case to Dara, and the Doctor couldn't help but swallow hard as she saw the way that the other female was running her fingers so sincerely across the Dog collar leashing her neck.

"That's certainly a... convincing argument when you say it like that." Dara weakly croaked out.

But Sunny wasn't ready to let up the pressure yet, now leaning forward as she locked her desperate eyes with the Doctor's. Dara couldn't remember ever seeing someone look so completely certain nor so determined as this young woman did right now.

"Please help us. I just want to be able to have the children of the Beast I love more than anyone else. You of all people should be able to understand that."

Dara felt her pussy twitch as Sunny's words echoed the new philosophy that had been so deeply burned into her brain last week. This was the moment she made the choice to put her life on an entirely new course.

"O-Okay then... let's say I'll agree to a... trial consultation, at least for the time being."

Regardless of how much her voice wavered, since the Doctor appeared to be giving them a real chance both the Slave-Wife and her Beast of a husband visibly brightened.

"You really mean it? You'll help us?" Bertram asked, disbelief mingling with gratitude.

"We'll see. To start the consultation at least, why don't you two, uh, talk me through the specific... problems you're facing." Dara replied with as professional and strait-laced a face as she could make right now.

"The problem's all on me." Sunny spoke quickly, cutting of Bertram as her face fell a little again, though this time less in sorrow and more in shame, or maybe more like embarrassment.

"Sunny..." Bertram started, apparently knowing and not agreeing with what his wife was about to say, but that didn't seem to do anything to dissuade her.

"Bertram already had a bunch of sluts he'd impregnated before we got married. But no matter what we've tried I just haven't been as lucky." The young woman admitted rather candidly.

Dara couldn't completely help her eyes from showing her excitement at such a reveal.

"R-Really? You've... you've seen other woman, uh, have Bertram's children?" Dara did her best to ask levelly, but her voice was just beginning to hint at her arousal.

Funny enough, Sunny seemed to brighten right back up as she though back on the sordid details of their earlier days.

"Oh definitely. Especially back when we first met I used to fuck him beside other women all the time, even with a couple of my closest friends. And I definitely saw more than a couple of them wind up pregnant afterwards." For some reason Sunny had no problem admitting her husband had had several lovers beside herself, and Dara could swear she even saw a blush start to creep over the girl as she crossed her legs and squirmed just a little in her seat.

"Well then... we can probably cross off his sperm being an issue. And uh... I should probably go ahead and assume there's no problem with your sex life." Dara continued on the 'consultation,' only half-jokingly making that last remark.

And Sunny laughed outright at that. "Oh it's definitely not that. After all Bertram fucks me multiple times daily, and he makes sure to cum inside me plenty." She salaciously replied, looking not only enamored but even proud of the fact thar husband treated her like a cum dumpster.

"I see... You know, sometimes specific positions and the way a couple... make love can have some impact." Dara's voice was growing sultrier, her face betraying more and more of her own licentious feelings. "Why don't you two describe how exactly you have sex. And, uh, the more detail you give the better I'll... understand."