Fur Wrapped Present

Story Info
A mother makes sure her daughter's birthday is the best yet.
3.4k words
3.74
17.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers

It was a cool October afternoon. MaryAnn walked along the sidewalk with a quick pace. She needed to get to her friends house to let out her dog Tobey. She had been house sitting for the week, and tonight was the last night that she had to let Tobey out to go to the bathroom. MaryAnn walked with the quickness that her little legs allowed. She was short, only about 4' 5". She was also on the heavier size for her height, but she was certainly not FAT. There was a breeze and leaves had just begun to litter the ground. She stopped for a second to catch her breath, meanwhile looking into the window of a downtown furrier. She always wanted fur like her grandmother. However, she knew that they were far outside of her budget. But she did like to look at them.

Inside the furrier a woman shopped around. She was 47 years old, though she looked many years younger. Wrinkle and blemish free, the only hint at her age was her hair which had turned a silver gray with time.

"Anything I can help you with dear?"

"Oh no, I think I'm fine." She was carrying a large heavy blanket. A California king sized golden island fox, lined underneath with white silk. In addition she was carrying a golden island fox fur coat, floor length, and wearing a mink stroller. "Actually darling," she said, "could you take these and box them up? My name is Millie Kay. I'm in your system. Charge the card."

"And the coat you're wearing ma'am?" The little old clerk asked, straining under the furs.

"Oh. No. That's mine. I own it."

"My apologies," the clerk said, scuttling off to finish the purchase.

Millie walked over to the window, looking at the girl outside. "Perfect," she said to herself.

...

Outside, MaryAnn hadn't even noticed the woman inside looking at her. She looked at her watch. I should be moving on. She thought to herself. Tobey needs to go out. After a few blocks the streets changed to suburban sidewalks and storefronts turned to yards. The suburb was expensive, and MaryAnn's friend wasn't even really a friend. It was her boss, and she was offering her some money to watch her Chihuahua. An expensive camaro pulled behind her. It followed her a few blocks before turning off. At the house, MaryAnn opened the door and Tobey came running wagging his little butt in excitement. "Hi, buddy. You hungry?" MaryAnn's friend had left her a note for everyday, telling her what Tobey needed in terms of food and medicine. Today's read:

"Happy Friday! "The last day of house sitting." I hope it wasn't too much trouble. An ounce of soft food and a potty will be fine for my little man. Here is your payment. Buy yourself some dinner." Below was a coupon for 10 dollars off at a McDonald's 4 person meal combo. Cheap bitch, thought MaryAnn. She let the dog out and measured out his food. She let him in, and gave him his food. "Bye buddy," she yelled leaving the house. By that time it had started raining. Figures. She thought.

...

Millie Kay sat in her 1977 camarro. She watched as the "window-girl" exited the house. She waited until the girl was on the street. Then she started the engine.

...

MaryAnn was startled at the engine starting. Just a car. The car pulled up next to her. The window rolled down and a beautiful older woman stuck her head out. "Sorry dear. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's ok."

"Is there anything I can do for you, need a ride?"

"No thanks."

"Are you sure? It's raining. I feel bad. Where you going?"

Mama, I know you'd kill me. "OK!" The girl opened the door and got in the warm car. "Thank you," she said.

"No problem," the woman responded. "Would you like something to dry your hair?"

"Yes please."

"I saw you walking in the rain, I have a daughter about your age, so I was just drawn to you, you looked like you needed some help. My name is Millie."

"MaryAnn. Nice to meet you."

"A pleasure Mary. Your hair is so pretty."

"Thanks." Mary said blushing. Her hair was the prettiest thing about her everyone said. "So, who is your daughter?"

"Come again?" Asked Millie.

"Your daughter you said, she was 'my age'."

"Oh right. Her name is Amanda, today is actually her birthday. She'll be 26 today."

"Oh, she's a bit older than me then, I'm only 21."

"Ah."

"So, what are you doing out here? You don't look like you live here."

MaryAnn laughed, "No, I don't. I'm taking care of my boss's dog. She didn't pay me anything though, so I couldn't catch an Uber."

"You poor thing. Well I'll take you home... Unless..."

"Unless what?" asked MaryAnn.

"Well, like I said, it's my daughter's birthday, and I have so much to set up for her. If you wanted to, you could stay for a few hours and help me set up... but, only if you wanted to. You could have some cake and party food, I'd even pay you. Say, $200?"

$200 was a hard offer to pass up. Food and drink included. She looked at the time, she should be getting back. "OK. Yeah. That sounds nice." This deal was too good to pass up.

Millie's house was a large mansion in the hills just outside of town. The inside was furnished lavishly with silks and leathers. It looked like a house out of a magazine.

"Wow! Your house is incredible," said MaryAnn.

"You think?" said Millie carrying two boxes? "It's a bit of a mess right now because of the party, but, we call it home." MaryAnn looked around in awe. Lavish colours, expensive furnishings, were everywhere. A moose head hung above a massive fireplace, inside roared a massive fire. "I tell you what, if you could, maybe bring out the

"Yes, oh my goodness. Yes." Reaffirmed MaryAnn.

"I hope you can forgive the mess. With my little princesses party coming up, everything just needed to be perfect."

"Ah the mess is nothing. You should see my apartment." The mess truly was nothing. It was mostly party favors, and considering there was an upcoming party, the amount seemed reasonable.

"Well thank you for saying so dearie."

"Of course. Well, what can I do to help?

"Well, there's a mannequin in the broom closet, get him out, and put him right in the middle of the floor. Thank you so much."

"Right here?" The girl went over to a closet door.

"Yep. You get him out, I'll be right back."

The woman walked around a corner headed up a flight of stairs into a dark hallway. Doors were on either side of the hallway. She opened the first one to a specially designed closet. It was special because it was temperature controlled so as to keep the furs inside in pristine condition. There were dozens of furs inside in the form of coats, hats, mittens, gloves and blankets; all of them made of the most luxurious and expensive furs.

"Oh babies," the Millie spoke to her furs. "Mommy will be back soon, and we'll have fun. For now though, I only need one of you." The woman reached inside and pushed the furs aside revealing a shirt type garment. The outside was sheared mink, but the inside was the softest chinchilla imaginable. The shirt also came with a dress that was also mink and lined inside with chinchilla. "Ah, there we are," she said, "You are coming with me." After taking the garments out she closed and locked the fur closet.

She put the garments on top of her boxes that she got at the furrier. Picking up everything she took the pile of stuff and continued down the hallway to the end. There on the left was a pink door with glittery letters spelling out the word p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s on it with a little tiara. The woman opened the door and went inside. The room was well lit with a desk and a lamp and large dresser and a chest of drawers. However, the room was primarily taken up by a huge four poster bed from which hung expensive drapes and pink silk sheets.

Opening the furriers box, she removed a thick heavy golden island fox bedspread. "Oh god," she exclaimed rubbing the blanket on her face, "Amanda will simply adore you." Millie took the blanket out of the box and spread it out on the bed. It was so large that the blanket spilled over the edges of the bed and trailed out onto the ground. Millie smoothed out the blanket and made it even on both sides. "Perfect," she said.

Downstairs, MaryAnn struggled with constructing the mannequin. The arms and legs attached easy enough, but she was still struggling with attaching the head to the neck. Millie Kay rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs. She was carrying what looked like a furry shirt as well as one of the boxes she took in from the car. She placed both on the table.

"I'm so sorry Miss. Millie. I tried to put the mannequin together. I just couldn't figure out how to put the head on."

"That's ok. Here help me with this." Millie opened her box revealing a floor length golden island fox fur coat. The women pulled the mannequin's arms behind it, and slipped the coat on.

"Wow!" exclaimed MaryAnn, "that's one heck of a coat." Millie smoothed out the shoulders of the coat saying, "isn't it? I hope she likes it."

"So what else do you need for me to do?"

"Actually, we need to prepare one other gift. But I'll need your help with that."

"Alright. What is it?"

"Well, It's a bit embarrassing."

"Ok?"

"You see, I bought my daughter this fur outfit, but I'm not sure it'll fit. She's about your size so I was wondering if you would help me see if it fits?"

"No problem."

"Well see, that isn't all. The outfit is meant to be tight so you won't be able to wear your shirt underneath, and fur, it's fragile, and so contact with any fabric could potentially damage it."

"OK."

"So that means no bra."

"Oh. Well that's fine, I can just put it on in the bathroom."

"Well..."

"What?" queried MaryAnn.

"It closes in the back so it takes two people."

"OH!"

"Mmmhm."

"Well..."

"If it doesn't fit, I'll let you keep it."

"Well, OK then." Millie went over to the table and grabbed the fur shirt off the hanger. MaryAnn removed her sweatshirt and bra. The cold was biting, and it was a bit awkward to be in another woman's presence without a shirt or bra on.

"Here," Millie held out the shirt open. It looked so cozy. The silver chinchilla almost inviting her in. MaryAnn slipped her arms in and felt the tickle as the garment was placed on. It was the softest thing she'd ever been in. The chinchilla surrounded her and chased away any cold. She spun her hands around and looked for sleeve holes. Meanwhile, Millie-Kay had slipped around behind her and began fastening the jacket closed.

"Um, It's a little tight," said MaryAnn, and it was. She struggled to get full breaths in as the straps kept being closed in the back. "Also, I don't know where the wrist holes are, but I cannot find any."

"Oh," replied Millie, "there aren't any." The woman quickly reached around the front of the girl and pulled her left arm across her stomach and to her waist fastening it tightly. Quickly, Millie did the same to the other arm, while MaryAnn uselessly struggled and protested.

"What are you doing? Hey!" Millie spun the girl around and looked at her in the face.

"Shh shh shh." She hushed the frightened girl. "All is well. I'm not going to hurt you, relax. Don't worry, everything will be explained."

"Let me go."

"Like I said, everything will be explained. But first, let's get you tucked away." Millie pulled the girl forward, but MaryAnn refused to budge. "We can do this easy, or I can drag you. Your choice." MaryAnn followed her.

"Where are you taking me? What are you doing?"

"Come on." Millie took her up the stairs.to the dark hallway. The two women traveled down the hallway to the door with "princess" on it. Inside the room was still empty the bed with the fur bedspread taking over the whole space. "Lay down" Millie ordered. MaryAnn did as she was bid, her legs hanging off the side. Millie reached to undo the belt.

"No, please." Said, MaryAnn.

"Yes." Replied Millie. "I have to get this dress on you. Same rules as the straitjacket." MaryAnn began to cry. "Sweetheart, it's ok," Millie said as she undid the girl's belt. "I'm NOT going to hurt you, and I'm sure Amanda will be oh so gentle with her new toy."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Oh baby," Millie answered while pulling down MaryAnn's jeans, "you are going to be the birthday gift. A bed warmer slave for my little princess. Isn't it great?"

"No. I want to go home. Let me out."

"Oh honey, this is your new home. You're never leaving. Get comfy. Lot's of girls would love to be in your position. No responsibilities, just the warm embrace of fur." Millie rolled MaryAnn's panties off and threw them to the side. "Freshly shaven. Love to see it." MaryAnn began to kick. "We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. I can just sedate you." She stopped fighting after that. Tears streamed down her face. "That's a good girl," Millie said working the fur dress up the girl's ample hips and ass. The dress was a little tight, but with some squishing here, and a little maneuvering there, Millie was able to fit it on. At the top of the garment, like the back of the straitjacket, there were straps that attached to the straitjacket turning a two piece object into a one piece. With the bottom attached, MaryAnn was completely mummified.

"Wh-why are you doing this?" begged MaryAnn.

"Because I can," answered Millie as she rolled the girl on to her stomach. "This is a hobble dress. It's designed so that you can't go anywhere without permission or help. It also tightens." She pulled a strap on the back of the hobble skirt that forced MaryAnns legs together. If it wasn't clear that MaryAnn wasn't meant to be going anywhere before. It was now. Pulling the fur mummy off with a grunt, Millie lay the girl on the ground and began pulling blankets and sheets towards the bottom of the bed. MaryAnn was unable to move, the chinchilla enveloping her naked body. "Up ya get," Millie said as she heaved the girl onto the bed, pushing her into the center. MaryAnn easily slid across with the help of the mink and silk sheets. "One," said Millie pulling the silk sheet over the girl. "And two," as she pulled the golden island fox over her mummified body. "Good girl, you stay right there", she continued as she united the bed drapes, closing them on three sides.

Millie left the room, locking the door behind herself and whistling as she went. "Alright," she thought to herself, "presents are ready, and the cake is baking. All that is left to do is to wait for Amanda to return home and celebrate." Almost as soon as she left the room, MaryAnn began to yell and scream. The mansion they were in was sound-proofed and deep in the woods, the chances that someone, anyone would hear her was next to nil. However, it would ruin the surprise Millie had planned for her daughter. Storming back into the bedroom, Millie flung open the bed curtains and glared at the mummified slave girl. "Aw, sh sh sh. It's OK," Millie cooed at the mummy, rubbing her hands across the thrice fur wrapped girl's leg. "There there. I know it's an adjustment, but you'll learn. Eventually, you will come to love your circumstances. No worries, no responsibilities, just endless fur." She leaned in and planted a kiss on the crying girl's forehead. "Here, I have something for you." Millie opened the nightstand's drawer and pulled out a furry object. Again, it was lined inside with chinchilla, but the outside was something closer to a red fox. Carefully, Millie pulled the garment over MaryAnn's head, blinding and silencing her. The room again quiet, Millie closed the bed curtains and slipped out quietly closing the door and heading downstairs.

Downstairs, Millie prepared for the birthday girl, decorating the cake and cleaning up what little needed it. Dinner was prepared and set, and at 7:00 P.M. a hot pink Mercedes pulled up in the driveway. A girl exited the vehicle and closed the door. The girl was decked head-to-toe in designer clothes. Inside the house, Millie-Kay prepared the last touches. The door opened and the girl stepped in. "Happy Birthday!" yelled Millie running up to give her daughter a hug.

"Mommy!" she cheered. The two women embraced heartily.

"Oh I missed you Princess. Are you hungry?"

"Starved." Amanda was twice the size of her mother with huge juicy hips and enormous tits. Her hair was bleached blonde and straight. Fat fake lips and nasaly voice meant that she just exuded the words "BBW and bimbo".

The two women sat and chit-chatted over dinner, talking about this and that. After dinner Millie sang "happy birthday" off key and the two women ate cake.

"Are you ready for presents?" Asked Millie shortly after clearing the table.

"Sure," replied Amanda

"Well, the first one is right over there." She pointed to the mannequin with the fur coat.

"Oh my goodness! A real fur coat? For me?"

"Happy birthday baby. I know you've always wanted one."

"Thank you thank you thank you! I can't believe you got me my own fur coat."

"Yeah, you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Now we can match."

Amanda excitedly pulled on her coat. It fit perfect, entirely covering her bulky frame.

"Well baby, I have one other present for you. She's waiting. Upstairs."

"No way! You didn't! You got me my own slave!?"

"Yep. She's upstairs all wrapped up and waiting." Hurriedly, Amanda ran upstairs, the fur coat flowing after her. Inside her room she threw open the bed curtains to find a fur covered bed with a woman shaped bulge in the middle.

Millie stood in the doorway. "I mummified her just for you. She's completely covered in fur. Not one inch of skin isn't being caressed by the softest empress chinchilla as we speak."

"Oh god," Amanda's voice shook as she spoke. "She's all mine?"

"All yours."

"What's her name?"

"You'll have to choose one."

Amanda reached for the hood and removed it revealing her slave's sleeping face. "She must have passed out from excitement."

"I'll leave you to it then." Millie-Kay left the room and closed the door. Amanda quickly stripped her clothes and replaced them with the fur coat. Sitting in a lounge, her eyes locked on her sleeping fur-mummy, she began to vigorously rub her clit. First in circles, then up and down, thinking of her fur-slave, completely immobilized and enveloped in the softest fur. "Oh Kitten!" she screamed as she reached orgasm. That was going to be her new name, Kitten.

Carefully taking off her coat and putting it on a hanger, Amanda nakedly slipped beneath the covers and beside her fur-mummy, pulling the fur covered slave into a cupping position, one arm beneath her head and the other fondling her furry breast.

"Wha?" MaryAnn began to stir.

"Shh shh shh," shushed Amanda pulling MaryAnn in tighter. "Hush now."

"Who a..."

"I'm your new owner. You will call me, 'Princess', 'Your Majesty', or 'Your Highness'. We are going to have such fun, you and I. That is, if you follow the rules of course.

You will ALWAYS refer to me properly. Princess, Your Majesty, or Your Highness. Simple.

You will NEVER speak unless spoken to.

I own you. Every part of you, body and mind. As such I am allowed to do with you WHATEVER I want, WHENEVER I want.

And lastly and most importantly, you are NEVER to be outside of your fur cocoon without permission, AND me or my mother present.

Follow those rules, and we will get along swimmingly."

"Wait. I have ques..." She was interrupted by Amanda pulling on the fur hood, once again plunging MaryAnn into deafness and darkness.

"That's better," said Amanda, snuggling her fur-mummy beneath her fur bedspread. "Nighty-night Kitten."


FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers