Furs and Hides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning, my chest pressed against Charlie's smooth back, I did allow myself a moment of enjoyment. Her flesh felt nice and warm, her hair smelled of sweat and shampoo. Her hard little ass felt nice pressed against my morning wood. Her heavy titties felt warm in my hand.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Travaugn; it's five thirty in the morning," Charlie complained, spoiling the moment for me.

"Tell that to my bladder," I commented, getting out of bed.

That morning, just after we opened, we got a surprise visitor. Theresa Smith popped up, smiling widely. She showed us her engagement ring and accepted our congratulations.

"Mr. Lott, the boots? They're the best thing I've ever put my feet into," Theresa claimed. "So, I want you to do my shoes for the wedding, and the shoes for my bridal party; there's six brides maids."

"Um? He also does men too?" Kelly offered, earning his commission for the weekend.

"And for the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom, and..." Theresa continued.

"When do you want this?" I asked, already laying out the skin samples for her to look through.

"Wedding's in two months, the fifteenth," Theresa said, rubbing her flat belly.

"Oh," I nodded in understanding.

And just before lunch, Trish, Becca and Holly popped up. I smiled; Trish was wearing some yoga pants, a loose tee shirt advertising Blake Shelton's latest concert tour and flip flops. And her hair was again piled on top of her head in that odd ponytail style.

"My hand still hurts," Trish claimed.

"Then quit using it," I said. "God gave you two hands, didn't He? Pick your nose with the other hand."

"Your Daddy here?" Kelly asked Becca, looking around hopefully.

Trish again claimed her hand hurt as we broke down the booth. I again told her to use her other hand. Charlie told her we would be at the Austin Convention Center the following weekend.

"Um Tway?" Kelly lisped as we lugged the cabinet to the van.

"Um, might not be able go to the Austin show?" I guessed.

This time, when Charlie offered to come help me unload, I was horny enough to accept. This time, because I had a pretty red head that was wearing a leather bra and obscene denim cut-offs assisting me, J.J. didn't wait for me to finish unloading before offering to help me.

"And uh, hey, uh, had these two women stop by?" J.J. said when Charlie was out of ear shot. "Mighty good looking, both of them. Shit, wouldn't mind a go at either one of them, tell you that."

"J.J., uh, tell me any woman you wouldn't mind a go at, huh?" I smiled.

"Uh? Hello. Right here?" Cheryl smiled, waving her hand.

"You hush your mouth woman," J.J. snapped. "What was that other night, huh?"

"Other night? That was you?" Cheryl teased and the two smiled at each other.

"Anyway, told them you'd be back probably Sunday," J.J. finished his tale.

"They give you a name?" I asked.

"Blonde one said she was Vickie, couldn't figure what her little darky friend said," J.J. said.

"Achu?" I suggested.

"Gesundheit," Cheryl smiled.

Even with J.J. helping, we still managed to unload the van. Then Charlie put a little extra wiggle into her walk as she led the way to my home trailer. She flashed J.J. a big smile and disappeared into my trailer.

"So, how long you want me to give ya'll before I call for help?" J.J. asked.

"Thursday works for me," I smiled.

Like I said, Charlie likes sucking cock. She pulled me into my bedroom, lay me down and fished my dick out of my jeans. First she bathed my entire cock, just swiping her wet tongue back and forth, from tip to balls and back again. Her hands gently rubbed my chest, rubbed through my mat of chest hair, her other hand rubbed up and down my thighs.

I played with her plastic boobs while she lapped at my meat with great purpose. When I was unable to take much more of her teasing, I unsnapped her shorts and jerked them off. As I jammed two fingers into her dripping pussy, Charlie sank her hot mouth over the head of my cock.

Vickie and Achu's arrival woke us out of our dozing. Charlie is not a morning person. And, after a nap, she is not an evening person either. I left her in my bedroom, grumbling and complaining. As I shut the bedroom door another knock sounded at the front door.

Vickie barged in the moment my door was opened, like she owned the place. Achu at least had the grace to wait until I invited her in. Both women walked to my kitchen table.

I smiled sadly; obviously, Vickie remembered that I did all talking at my kitchen table.

I have an office in my other trailer; the computer is in there, and the paperwork, the accounts and ledgers. It's where I do my work affiliated with my job. But the kitchen table is the place where my personal business is conducted.

Sitting at my kitchen table, both declined my offer of a beer or wine. Both women accepted when I offered to make us a pot of coffee.

"Vickie? She still does not know how to make coffee," Achu lightly teased.

"Shut up; what was that this morning?" Vickie defended.

"I don't know; what was it? Sure wasn't coffee," Achu responded.

"Bitch," Vickie smiled.

"Bigger bitch," Achu replied.

Vickie is still as beautiful as ever. Her long blonde hair is slightly longer now and right now, she has it pulled back from her pretty face. She's also dressed to show off her stunning figure; halter top and denim cut-off shorts, high heeled sandals that show off her perfectly polished toenails.

With her dark looks and long black hair, Achu is an extremely attractive woman. The few times I have seen her in a bikini, I have admired her tear drop shaped breasts, probably about a 32B, possibly a C, her flat belly and wide hips.

Before we could get down to the purpose of their visit, Charlie came out when she smelled coffee. Both Vickie and Achu devoured my guest with their eyes, then glared at each other for looking at Charlie with looks of lust.

"Um, Travaughn, kind of hate..." Charlie said.

"But it's getting late," I finished for her. "Vickie, Achu, I'll be right back."

"You just going leave them in there?" Charlie asked as I closed my trailer's door.

"Vickie knows there's cameras everywhere," I said.

A minute later, Charlie realized what I said. She looks at me, eyes narrowed.

"Better not see no pictures of me, hear?" she threatened.

"I'll never tell," I teased.

Even though she knew I was teasing her, Charlie still made threats of retaliation, should any pictures of her surface on the Internet. Honestly? I'm surprised that there aren't already quite a few pictures of Charlie floating around on the World Wide Web. She's not all that discrete.

Returning home, Vickie and Achu were bickering; they'd drank all the coffee and Vickie wanted to make more. I ended their argument by quickly making a second pot.

I ended the argument, but not the bickering. After a few minutes of their sniping at each other, I told them to get to the point of their visit, then get out. I had better things to do then listen to two old hags going at it.

That ended their bickering at each other. And started their bickering at me. How dare I call them hags? Didn't I realize how offensive that was?

"Of course. Why I said it," I smiled.

Really, Achu? Really? Him? You sure you want him?" Vickie all but screamed at her partner.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Achu, with constant grumbling and snide comments from Vickie, laid out why they were there. Really? You wouldn't even need the feather.

"You want me to what?" I stammered.

"And, here, I have all the legal documents," Achu said, laying papers on my table. "As you can see, I, we're not asking for any financial obligations from you."

"I told her she was nuts," Vickie said.

"I, I need to have my lawyer look this over," I finally said.

"But I am a lawyer," Achu huffed.

"Yeah, no shit," I said. "Precisely why I want my lawyer to look at this first."

I looked at Vickie. She gave me an almost triumphant smirk. I looked at Achu again; she had a pleading look on her face.

"Vickie, you still got your Yahoo! Email?" I asked, looking back at Vickie.

"The...Yeah," Vickie agreed.

"Wait, why you need her email? You'll be communicating with me, not her," Achu snapped.

"Oh, you're right. I didn't think you'd want me having your email," I said.

Achu gave me her email address and I repeated it back to her. She begged with me to please, please think about it and she and Vickie left.

Percy giggled when I called him. After a moment, I got him to quit giggling and said I'd drop the papers off in the morning.

Then I sat at my computer and sent an email to Vickie. Vickie had always been a manipulative bitch; her beauty had blinded me to her devious, underhanded ways in the past. But since our divorce, I saw how our relationship had always been pretty one sided.

In my email I reminded Vickie how she had insisted I get a vasectomy. Apparently, she'd not shared that little bit of information with her lover. Exactly how was I to go about getting Achu pregnant, if I was shooting blanks?

Vickie's email was nearly instantaneous; she must have been expecting my message. Her attitude did not surprise me in the least. She was just as self-centered, self-serving as ever.

Vickie did not want children; precisely why she had told me to get a vasectomy. In her plan, Achu and I would try, and fail and Vickie would persuade Achu to give up the foolish notion of children.

"And if I tell Achu why it's not working?" I questioned in a reply email.

Vickie's answer floored me. Again, that whole 'knocked over with a feather' thing.

I had assumed that I would whack off into a cup and they'd insert it into Achu's vagina. I'd heard of some lesbians doing this; getting the brother of the girlfriend to crank out a load and they used a turkey baster to get the partner pregnant. They'd gone so far as to have the partner stand on her head, feet against the wall as they inserted the baster into her.

No, Achu intended to do this the old-fashioned way. Her, and me, a bed, and some vigorous fucking. Vickie was sure that Achu, who was for all intents and purposes, a virgin, would be so sickened by the process, we'd do it once and she'd never want to do it again.

And that was why Vickie had planted the idea of me being the sperm donor. Vickie figured I was safe because of my vasectomy, and I would not demand a repeat performance, wouldn't demand money or property from them.

"So if you tell her, you'll never get the chance to fuck her," Vickie concluded her message.

Right then and there, I determined I would do it. Unless Percy found some extremely questionable stuff in the contract, I would fuck Achu, and screw Vickie in the process.

I started on my orders; coffee this late in the day tends to keep me up. By four thirty the next morning, I was beat and staggered back to my trailer for some sleep.

Percy found nothing objectionable in my contract. In fact, he was pretty impressed with Achu's contract writing. I promised I'd pass along a few of his cards to her.

"Our firm hires her, I'll give you a thousand," Percy promised.

"Uh huh, you son of a bitch," I smiled. "You hire her? Your firm gives you a twenty five hundred dollar bonus. Think I don't know that?"

So, I called Achu, not Vickie, and told her I'd drop off the signed and notarized contract. She squealed happily into my ear, deafening me for a moment.

Part of the reason for Achu's excitement was, she was fairly close to peak ovulation time. When I dropped off the contract, we set up an appointment for Thursday evening. We agreed that it would be best to do it at her home, my former house, since it was important that she be relaxed and comfortable.

"And where will Vickie be?" I asked.

"Um, she, um, she will be right there," Achu looked at me, dark eyes wide. "That, that's not a problem, is it?"

"Nope; she's seen my Big Boy before," I shrugged.

What a cold bitch. Not only was she attempting to rob her girlfriend of a wish of hers; Vickie was going to sit and watch while her girlfriend was being robbed.

Arriving home, I finished up my orders. Then I called Theresa Smith and made arrangements to meet with her bridal party the Wednesday of the following week. Her home was roughly four hours by car from Dallas, Texas. She said I did not need to get a motel room; she had a two bedroom apartment.

We agreed that I'd meet the bridal party at her apartment, do the measurements at the apartment, and spend the night. She was still trying to get her fiancé to buy shoes for his groomsmen from me; I offered to bring samples of the various hides for Brandon to look over.

Thursday afternoon, after dropping all my orders off at the post office for shipping, I went home, showered and shaved. Then, on a whim, I stopped off at a florist and bought some truly beautiful white roses. Across the street was a boutique wine shop and I bought a bottle of what the owner assured me was a most excellent brandy. For seventy nine dollars, it better be excellent. But, truthfully, I've never had brandy before so I wouldn't know.

Showing up at my old house, I noticed that cocksucker down the street still had his little electric car. Asswipe across the street still had his Jaguar. The garage door for the other useless bag of shit was down so I couldn't see what status symbol he'd replaced his totaled BMW with. They don't make consumer Humvees any longer, so I know he's not driving around in one of those penis extensions.

Vickie actually burst out in harsh laughter when I carried the white roses into the living room. Achu, however, did gasp at the sight of the flowers and hurried off to find a vase for them.

Looking around, I noticed that little had changed in the house. The orange, yellow, red and brown velour couch was still there. The beige recliner that had sat to the right of that hideous couch that Vickie just had to have wasn't there. That recliner was in my trailer. There was a beige wingback chair and matching ottoman there now. I looked up when Achu returned to the living room, now carrying her flowers.

Neither Vickie nor Achu had put any effort into making themselves look attractive. It was obvious that they'd just come home from work; Achu was still in a smart looking skirt and jacket and Vickie was wearing a pantsuit.

"Brandy? Oh, but uh, alcohol? The book says it's not good for..." Achu stammered.

"Uh huh, then tell me how all them drunken one-night stands wind up in pregnancies," I smiled. "Ya'll still got the rock glasses?"

Vickie had found some tumblers at one of the shows we'd done. They were good, solid, heavy glasses and were ridiculously expensive. So she bought them. With my money. But she kept them in the divorce.

"Um, this is good," Achu said, sipping the brandy.

"Nervous?" I smiled.

"No!" she squeaked. "Yeah, a little."

"Would it help if I admitted I'm a little nervous too?" I smiled.

Then, before she could respond, I kissed her. It was just a light peck, lip to lip. Achu was startled and stepped back from me.

"Achu, we're about to be a whole lot more intimate than that," I reminded her.

Her dark features became pale. Her eyes and her mouth opened wide. She then gulped the rest of her brandy.

"Guest bedroom?" I asked Vickie.

The whole time, Vickie had been silently standing and observing the two of us. She looked startled when I addressed her. Then she frowned at my question.

"Guest... Why? What's wrong with our bedroom?" Vickie demanded.

"Nothing's wrong with it; I just didn't think ya'll would want your sanctuary invaded," I commented.

"Aren't you sweet?" Achu smiled, actually softly touching my cheek. "But no. The bed in the guest room's not made. Plus that, the book says I should be in an environment that I'm comfortable in."

So, we went upstairs. Vickie refilled her own glass, not asking if either Achu or I wanted any more, then followed us.

The furniture was new. Well, newer than what had been there before. It was that 'shabby chic' crappy looking antique white in color. The two bedside lamps looked old, battered, and shabby. I was sure Achu and Vickie had paid a pretty penny for the faux antique ensemble.

"May I?" I asked as Achu became visibly more nervous.

Before Vickie or Achu could answer, I turned on both lamps. Then I turned off the harsh overhead light. Achu gave me a soft smile of gratitude.

"May I?" I asked and gently removed Achu's jacket.

Vickie's closet was still a mess. She used to laugh at me and call me 'Anal Andy' because I kept my closet organized; short sleeve shirts, then long sleeved shirts, then trousers, and finally the two blazers and three suits I owned. But I didn't spend forty minutes looking for that one blouse, that one blouse that was usually in the laundry hamper.

Achu actually smiled when I hung her jacket. She began to unbutton her skirt.

"May I?" I asked and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt.

Pantyhose. I hate pantyhose. And Achu, like most women, at least the ones I'd met, wore panties with her pantyhose.

Achu watched as I hung up her skirt. Her small hands went to the buttons on her silky blouse.

"May I?" I smiled and began to unbutton the blouse. "Hang this, or put it in the hamper?"

"Dry cleaning bag on the back of the door," Achu whispered.

I softly kissed her and slid the blouse from her. When I turned again, she was trying to reach the clasp of her bra. It was a functional bra, nothing sexy or enticing about it. She smiled and held out her arms in invitation.

"Hamper or doorknob?" I asked as I easily unclasped the bra.

"Doorknob," Achu smiled.

Achu's breasts were teardrop in shape. The bra said 32B, so my guess had been right. Each pretty little titty had a large dark nipple, and right now, each nipple was inverted.

At this point, Vickie stomped out of the room. At her departure, Achu became nervous all over again. I don't know if that was Vickie's motive; knowing her, it probably was.

Vickie returned, glass again full of brandy. And again, she had not bothered to ask if Achu or I wanted any.

I knelt and began to roll Achu's pantyhose down. Personally, I would have just ripped the ugly ass thing off. Achu moved to push her full cotton briefs down and off.

"Leave them for now," I said, gently pushing Achu to sit on their bed.

"Tray likes panties," Vickie said, her voice bitter.

Achu gave a nervous glance at Vickie. I just ignored Vickie. Remember, this whole fiasco was Vickie's idea anyway.

"The book says..." Achu argued as I moved her to lie on her belly.

"Know what? You wanted me do this shit by the book? Should have let me read it," I said.

"See?" Vickie snapped at Achu. "Men."

Again, I ignored Vickie. I moved Achu's very thick black hair aside, baring Achu's smooth back. I could see where the strap of her bra had dug into her flesh and I gently rubbed that area. Then I traced Achu's spine

"Oh!" Achu shivered as I gently kissed her bare shoulder.

I slipped my boots off. My pullover shirt joined my boots near the foot of their bed as I lay next to Achu. My fingers continued to gently touch Achu's back, coming closer to Achu's prominent backside.

"Oh! This is nice," Achu whispered, sounding surprised.

Vickie gave a little snort of disgust as she settled her ass into the velveteen chair in the corner of the room. I bit my tongue; I wanted to call my ex-wife a selfish cunt. But I was sure that wouldn't be beneficial at all. It would only kill what little pleasure Achu might be getting from my touches.

When my fingers reached the waistband of her plain white cotton panties, Achu lifted her hips slightly. I took the invitation and eased the panties down over Achu's buttocks.

Achu was slightly pear shaped. Her hips were wider than her shoulders. Her buttocks were prominent and her thighs were slightly thick.