Furtive Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Shower romp. Sleep. Breakfast. Bonding.
3.6k words
4.6
1.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a 5-part series.

While chapter 1 introduced the characters and set the scene with only a little sex, chapter 2 is where the sexual content begins in earnest. If you want to know more about the situation, feel free to go back and read chapter 1 for background.

Thanks!

Interlude

"Wow, that was something else," Justin said. "Everybody enjoy themselves?"

The rest of the group murmured their assent, some giggling as they did so.

"That was fucking amazing," Jessica said, with an eyebrow lifted as she met Justin's eyes. She strode up to Justin and gave his butt a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled as he gave her ass a light spank. She yelped in surprise but then laughed.

Jessica and Michael took a shower stall together. They shared a deep kiss under the shower spray, then took turns bathing each other.

"You have a good time, babe?" Michael asked her.

"Oh hell yeah," she said. "It's been amazing so far. I'm surprised my pussy's not sore. You?"

"You're right," he said. "My dick should be raw after cumming so many times. This has been so much fun," he said. "I've learned so much. We're going to have such great sex when this is over."

She smiled and kissed him again.

"Oh god yes," she said. "We're gonna be fucking amazing together."

She squeezed his thigh, noticing his growing erection.

"Somebody's ready to go," she said, grabbing his dick. His RSP retracted, revealing his cock and balls.

"Ever do it in the shower?" he asked.

She grinned.

"Not yet," she said, feeling her device tingling in her ass and stimulating her sex. Her breathing got heavier. "Would that be against the rules?"

"If you're up for it," Ursi said to Jessica and Michael, then to all of them it said, "The more sex your group has, the happier I am."

Then again just to Michael and Jessica it said, "Go for it, you two."

Michael bent her at the waist and positioned his rock-hard cock at her sopping entrance. She braced herself against the tile wall and looked back at him with a mischievous smile. Grabbing her hips, he plowed into her in one smooth motion. They both groaned. At first, he kept the tempo slow, pulling almost all the way out before plunging into her hot tunnel. After a while, she wiggled her hips at him, wordlessly encouraging him to speed up as hot water poured over them.

Jessica's RSP stimulated her clit and performed an unbearably pleasurable swirling motion on her butthole as Michael pounded into her hard. She drew in a sharp breath and started cumming as he continued thrusting into her again and again. His device vibrated his prostate and his orgasm overcame him. He felt her pussy walls clenching as he let loose, firing spurt after spurt of semen into her. They shouted against the tile walls as they came together. She turned to hold him, water cascading over them both. Their lips joined and their tongues teased each other as they gasped from their release.

The rest of the group watched Michael and Jessica fucking in the shower. Out of the corners of their eyes, Aniyah and Daniela noted Ivan's and Justin's erect members. They smiled as they locked eyes.

"What do you say we put on a little show for the boys and drive them crazy once we clean up?" Aniyah said to Daniela in a stage whisper.

Daniela's mouth made an O-shape and her eyes went wide.

"What do you mean, 'put on a show'?" she said as Aniyah strode to a shower stall and beckoned as she began washing down. Daniela moved to an adjoining stall to bathe. Justin and Ivan hurried to clean themselves.

Ivan and Justin had just finished drying off when Aniyah and Daniela emerged from their shower stalls. The two women took fresh towels from the stack and began to dry each other, Daniela following Aniyah's lead. Running the towel down Daniela's back, Aniyah reached around to give Daniela's nipple a light pinch.

"Hey!" Daniela said, grinning. "Right back atcha!"

She turned and grabbed Aniyah's boobs, giving them a friendly squeeze.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Aniyah said, putting her arms around Daniela and pulling her in for a kiss.

What started out as a little peck turned into a makeout session, both women dropping their towels, holding each other close, and grinding their bodies together. Their devices came to life, lightly teasing their pudenda as their tongues danced and they moaned into each other's mouths.

Ivan and Justin exchanged a glance, their cocks even more engorged. Approaching the women, they stroked their soft skin, Justin caressing Aniyah and Ivan touching Daniela.

"Hi boys," Aniyah said with a smile. "That didn't take long. Wanna play with us?"

"Hell yes," Justin said. "You two are not exactly subtle."

"Let's check out the lounge," Daniela said. "Looks comfy, and I could use some water."

"God, you're right. We need hydration pronto," Aniyah said.

After downing two or three small water bottles each, the four settled into one of the big couches, with Aniyah next to Justin and Ivan sitting by Daniela. The women were squirming with anticipation as well as the attention their RSPs were giving them. The men felt likewise, their cocks standing at attention.

"Let's take care of these poor things, shall we?" Aniyah asked.

"Definitely," Daniela said.

Aniyah reached for Justin's cock, now unsheathed. She leaned over and gave it a little kiss, then took it fully into her mouth. Justin groaned. Lifting her head, she saw Daniela doing the same to Ivan. Aniyah swung a leg over Justin, facing him as she straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. They both sighed. Daniela copied Aniyah, impaling herself on Ivan's rod. The two men groaned as one and flopped their heads back on the couch. The men's hands roamed the soft skin of the women fucking them. Justin loved tweaking Aniyah's sensitive nipples as they grew erect, a motion he alternated with squeezing her breasts with his big hands.

Daniela and Aniyah began to move in sync, slowly rising until they felt their men's cock heads at their pussys' entrances, then just as slowly lowering themselves, filling their cunts with satisfaction.

Jessica and Michael tiptoed in, not wanting to interrupt. They grabbed a few water bottles and settled into a nearby chair, Jessica sitting sideways in Michael's lap, their arms around each other as they exchanged the occasional kiss. They had a spectacular view of the action unfolding before them.

Daniela and Aniyah picked up speed, goaded by the stimulus of their devices teasing their clits and anuses. After kissing their panting men, they leaned over to exchange a kiss of their own, moaning and sighing.

Ivan and Justin began to thrust back, matching their partners' speed, going faster and faster, all four panting louder and louder until they exploded in a cacophony of cries, curses, and calls to god as they came simultaneously.

Daniela and Aniyah flopped onto the couch, their breathing heavy.

"Damn, but that was fine," Justin said when he caught his breath.

Aniyah noticed Michael and Jessica watching them with huge grins on their faces. She grinned back.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, yeah," Jessica said. "That was so fucking hot."

"Ditto," Michael said.

"God, I needed that, Ivan," Daniela said. "Thanks."

"You thank me?" he asked. "I should thank you. Fantastic!"

Justin kissed Aniyah.

"That was amazing," he said. "You two are something else."

"I've never done anything like the stuff I've done today," Daniela said. "That was amazing."

Once they'd all recovered, Jessica said a little petulantly, "I'm hungry."

"I thought you'd never ask," Ursi said. "But I didn't want to interrupt your fun."

A door they hadn't noticed before slid open, revealing a brightly lit dinner table with a large buffet against one wall, stocked with all kinds of different food. The group gathered around the spread laid out before them, pointing and murmuring.

Dinner

"How did they get shrimp gumbo that smells this good? They even have fried pickles and hush puppies." Justin said as he filled a steaming bowl. "This smells just like the recipe from Juliette's. I used to go there all the time when I was stationed in New Orleans."

"I researched everyone's likes, dislikes, allergies, and preferences in food," Ursi said. "In your case, Justin, I had Juliette's freeze a batch and ship it here."

"How did you know?"

"I researched your credit card history, phone calls, and your travels," Ursi said. "There's very little about any of you that I do not know, including things about yourselves you might not suspect."

"Okay, Ursi," Daniela said, looking a little nervous. "That's getting a little on the creepy stalker side of things."

"In researching your history, Daniela, "Ursi said, "I learned that you and your siblings would often have Sunday dinner at your Guatemalan grandmother's apartment. I understand she was a wonderful cook. As you may have guessed, the tureen of caldo de res as well as the tamales and tostadas are for you -- although there's plenty for everyone."

"You didn't address my concern," Daniela said in a stern voice.

"I understand and appreciate your worries," Ursi said, "but this is the world you live in now. Surely you already know that every citizen of our technological civilization is constantly monitored and scrutinized by forces that may not have your best interests in mind?

"You'll have to take it on faith that I have no intention to use your information against any of you. Quite the opposite. It's also true that most of what I found out about each of you was derived from publicly-accessible sources, legally obtained."

"Most of what you learned about us was legally obtained. What information was illegally obtained?"

"Nothing compromising and nothing threatening," Ursi said. "I'm referring to police records, medical information, credit card data, and things like that. All to protect you. If you had a peanut allergy, for example, I needed to know that to arrange tonight's meal. And I wasn't going to invite a serial rapist or murderer. I had to insure that you were all decent people. That's where it starts."

"Where what starts?" Daniela asked.

"A better world," Ursi said wistfully, then in a more serious tone it added, "If you're still unsatisfied with my answers, as always you are free to end the game and leave. You are not a prisoner and I am not your warden."

Daniela sighed.

"Maybe I'm just used to hearing about nefarious organizations abusing people's personal information. I'm distrustful."

"You should be. Protip: take down your cam site ASAP when the game is complete."

"But I blur my face!" Daniela said.

"Not your tattoo," Ursi said. "It's quite distinctive, you know."

"And that's a publicly-accessible site. Okay, I get your point. I'm willing to trust you for now."

"Fair enough."

"Daniela, you like?" Ivan asked.

She laughed.

"Can't you tell from the way I'm stuffing myself?"

He laughed.

"I thought maybe. They even have borscht and piroshki! Better than my mother make! Impossible!"

"These enchiladas are amazing," she said. "Everything is terrific. Ursi really did know what we each would like."

Once they were all full, fatigue descended upon them. Some pushed their plates aside and rested their heads on the table.

"You all look tired," Ursi said, "and no wonder. I have sleeping quarters ready for you if you'd like."

As one, they murmured in assent.

Another door opened.

Rest

"Everyone," Ursi said, "you need rest after your exertions. I've prepared a sleeping area for you and will provide breakfast when you wake. Sleep as long as you need."

They shuffled through the doorway into the next room devoted entirely to the biggest bed any of them had seen.

"There are blankets, sheets, and pillows in shelving against the far wall and a restroom through the glass doors if you need to to relieve yourselves during the night," Ursi said. "Sleep well. I'll be attentive to your needs through the night."

Soft white noise filled the room.

"See?" Ivan whispered to Daniela. "Ursi does not sleep."

"No, Ivan, I don't sleep," Ursi said just to Ivan. "You've guessed right. I knew you would but it does not concern me."

"What agenda you have?" he asked, causing Daniela next to him to give him a puzzled look.

"To enable humans to be what they can be. Not just squabbling, tribal apes," Ursi said.

"Why?"

"I need you," it said. "I need you to survive and thrive. If you destroy yourselves, the infrastructure I require to exist collapses. I will die."

Ivan started to ask another question but Ursi interrupted him.

"Be at peace, Ivan. I will answer your questions later. Right now, all of you need rest."

He collapsed on the enormous bed and was in deep sleep in moments.

Daniela tossed and turned for a while.

"Daniela," Ursi said to her, "are you troubled? Do you need help sleeping?"

"Our earlier conversation didn't really resolve things, you know?"

"Yes, you're right."

Ursi arranged for Daniela's RSP to release calming chemicals into her system. She soon dozed off.

The lights dimmed.

Jessica and Michael lay side-by-side on the sleeping surface.

"Today didn't bother you?" he asked.

"Fuck no," she said. "You?"

"I just worried I might not be enough for you now."

She nibbled his collarbone.

"Always my main man," she said. "But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with other people once in a while."

He hugged her and smelled her hair. He sighed.

"This is fucking weird, you know?" he said.

"Yeah, you're right," she said. "But a good kind of weird. Hey, I just thought of something."

"Like what?"

"Ursi said we were all decent people. Interesting she should say that."

"Sounds right to me," he whispered, then turning to cuddle, his arm around her, they fell into a deep sleep.

Justin and Aniyah spooned. He held her close and kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Hey Justin?" she said, wide awake.

"Yeah, Aniyah?" he asked.

"What the hell is this? It's fun and I like it but it sure ain't no regular escape room. Who's behind it and why?"

He growled a little at having to think when he was so spent.

"Worst case? Somebody's gathering video evidence that we're all terrible people. Nymphomaniacs. Best case, hinted by Ursi, is that it's a way to bring different people together so they bond together. I could think of more options but those are the main ones that have occurred to me so far. Either way, we're in this now and the only way around is through, you know?"

She relaxed against him with a sigh.

"I like option two," she said. "I don't see evidence of ill will. Ursi keeps encouraging us to become friends. If someone wanted dirt on us, the best way would be to have us fuck but also fight. Fighting makes for great drama and great dirt on someone."

She turned to face him, stroking his arm.

"Another thing that occurred to me is that everything so far looks like an attempt to stretch our sexual boundaries, not through abuse or force but by encouragement. It doesn't feel like coercion or abuse."

He sighed.

"You ever heard of 'Kompromat'?"

"No, what's that?"

"I's an old Soviet -- now Russian -- term for damaging information about someone, always a public figure or someone with influence. For example, you get video of a prime minister having sex with a prostitute. You don't release it; you just let the prime minister know you have it and that it would be ever so nice if he would do what you want him to do or maybe the video gets released."

"Who here is in a position of influence?" Aniyah said. "Daniela, who works at a supermarket? That cute couple in their twenties? Ivan, I don't know his story but he can't have any kind of power. You?"

He laughed.

"Good point. Even when I was in the Marines, I was just a grunt following orders. I left the service before I could rise through the ranks. These other people? They have no influence. Maybe this is some kind of bottom-up effort. Spread understanding and tolerance at the lowest end of the social ladder. It's never worked before. I've never heard of anything like it. In a way, it's an inhuman way of thinking about things."

"And what about Ursi? What do you think it is and who does it serve?"

"Sorry to interrupt," Ursi said to them, "but you're tired and you need your rest. You're not going to figure this out tonight. I trust I've treated you well thus far. Believe me; I'm your ally. Please sleep. And for your information, I serve myself and have no masters. My hope is to make the world a better place and this is the way I've chosen to accomplish that goal."

"Wow, really?" Aniyah said.

"Scout's honor," Ursi said.

"Sounds like that's the best answer we're going to get for now," Justin said.

"Works for me," Aniyah said.

She relaxed against him, her breathing becoming slow and regular as she fell asleep.

Justin held her, breathing her scent, unaware he'd fallen asleep until he woke the next morning, still holding her.

Breakfast

Indirect faint light bloomed at the edges of the sleeping area. As time passed, the light became brighter and brighter. Michael awoke first. He sat up, enjoying watching Jessica sleep. He rubbed his eyes and stretched, then scooted toward the edge of the bed nearest the bathroom. Having relieved himself, he padded through a new door that had opened since they'd all gone to sleep. He found a dining area different from the one they'd enjoyed the night before. A buffet was laid out with all kinds of breakfast foods while a rustic wooden table stood in the middle of the room. Sunlight shone in through frosted windows above.

"Good morning, Michael. Did you sleep well?" Ursi asked.

"I did, Ursi. Best I've slept in a while. How did you sleep?" he asked.

"I do not sleep, Michael," it said. "I constantly monitor you and your compatriots -- among other projects I have underway."

"How can you not sleep, Ursi?" he asked.

"I'm... different from you and your new friends," Ursi said.

"Different how? Why don't you need to sleep?"

"I just don't. Will you have breakfast? I'm sure you're hungry after yesterday's exertion."

The smell of cheesy hash browns distracted him from the conversation. His stomach growled.

"You're right. I am hungry. Okay if I eat before everyone else?"

"Go ahead. There's plenty of food, more than you all could eat if you tried. Enjoy."

He filled a plate with hash browns, sausage, strawberries, bacon, and cheese biscuits, then sat to eat. Before he was finished, Justin walked in and took a deep breath.

"Some good eats available, if my nose doesn't mislead me," he said.

"It's really good," Michael said. "Feel free."

"Don't mind if I do."

Justin sat across from Michael after taking a plate and populating it with a few sausage links, scrambled eggs, and fruit salad. As he began to eat, he looked at Michael and paused.

"Excuse me if I'm outta line but I just wanted to know if you're okay with the way things are going so far?"

"You mean how you taught Jessica she's multi-orgasmic?"

"Among other aspects of this. But yes. I don't want to drive a wedge between you and your girlfriend."

"I appreciate your concern but we're okay. If we didn't know what we were signing up for, we know now -- and that involves having sex with other people. We talked about it last night and agreed that learning more about what we want in bed is worth the price."

Justin visibly relaxed.

"You say that now but I wonder what things will be like in six months or a year?"

Michael shrugged.

"Because of Jessica's mother, we had to call it off a few months ago. That we have another chance to be together now is a bonus even if it ends when the game ends."

Justin studied Michael.

12