Futa Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma is exposed to more of Misty's life and tries new things.
9.4k words
4.86
17.5k
52

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,619 Followers

Chapter Three: Emma's First Time

****

Emma awoke in the middle of the night, unsure as to why. She also didn't remember where she was for a moment, but was able to piece it back together before she started panicking at her unfamiliar surroundings.

She felt Misty still spooned tightly up to her from behind. They'd worn tops and panties to bed at her insistence, but it seemed Misty had popped out of her underwear at some point, as her thick, hard cock was wedged firmly in Emma's butt crack.

It would have been nice to sleep naked together. Emma felt the truth of that all the more acutely in the moment. She would have loved waking up to Misty's cock pressing warmly on her bare ass, soft breasts molded to her back, nothing between them at all as Misty held her close.

That would have been dangerous, though. Emma wasn't ready for that. She wanted to be able to sort things out and progress them at a more comfortable pace. With Misty that wasn't at all guaranteed to be possible, and that was ok too. If all she could do was drag her feet a little and give her emotions a bit more time to adjust, she'd take it.

Honestly, she was pretty sure she'd do most anything that Misty wanted. She was smitten in a way that she had no defenses against. The best she could do was hold off on letting Misty know how deep she was in and try to let things develop more naturally.

Maybe that was silly. Maybe she should just give in to her every wanton whim. But maybe, too, that would all end in tears from having rushed too fast. It was hard to say.

What was more certain, in Emma's world, was that she needed to pee. It sucked, since dealing with it meant leaving Misty's comfortable embrace, but it had to be done. She carefully unwrapped herself from Misty's loose, sleepy grip, feeling a twinge of regret as she scooted her butt away from Misty's erection. She gave the sleeping girl a last, find look, then padded away to find the bathroom.

There was a light on in the bathroom, as it happened, which made it much easier to find in the dark and unfamiliar hallway. There was also, as it happened, someone already in there.

Emma stopped short, not quite awake enough to know how to handle the situation. Saphira stood calmly at the toilet, naked from the waist down, emptying her bladder just as Emma badly needed to do. Why she hadn't shut the door, why she only smiled crookedly at being stumbled upon in the night, Emma couldn't begin to guess.

"Sorry, I didn't wake you, did I?" Saphira asked, still casually peeing like it was nothing.

"I don't think so," said Emma reflexively. Though she felt like something had awakened her, perhaps some accidental noise as Saphira made her way to the bathroom. "Maybe?"

Saphira finished up and flushed the toilet. "You're staring," she stated as an emotionless fact as she washed her hands.

"Oh, uh... sorry?"

"I don't mind. Just wondering how you're doing. Not too freaked out if you stayed for a sleepover, I imagine."

Emma shook her head. "It's all a bit surreal. I mean, I think I've seen every penis in your family now, and I've only just met you."

Saphira laughed. "Hell of a thing, isn't it?" She stepped closer, swaying her hips so that her cock swung gently. "You want a feel?"

Emma's eyes widened and she felt her face warm. "I... no... what?"

"You can if you want."

"You're Misty's sister!" Emma protested, as though Saphira wasn't aware of the fact.

"Indeed I am. How much as she told you about our family?"

"Some. Why?"

"Because you're all nervous and flustered like you think I'm asking you to cheat on my sister."

Emma bit her lip. "Are you?"

"It's family, little Emma. The rules are different."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"It is here." Saphira shrugged easily. "But you definitely don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Good to know? I think?"

"Just saying. I see why Misty was drawn to you in the first place. If you ever wanna mess around any, we can probably make it happen."

"That's, uh, no offense, but I don't know if I like that you're making that offer."

"Oof, ouch. I think I just got shot down hard."

Emma hugged her arms around herself. "I'ma have to talk to Misty about this, I think."

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"I don't know what to believe."

Saphira nodded slowly. "I respect that. I'll prove it to you tomorrow, how's that sound?"

"Uh...."

"Without touching you. Word of honour."

"Ok? I guess?"

"Shouldn't have come on so strong. That's my bad."

"Runs in the family, seems like."

Saphira laughed. "Ah, good. I didn't weird you out too bad after all." She stepped past Emma and gave a half bow. "All yours."

"Thanks?"

Emma shut the door for some privacy, and breathed a sigh of relief. She had so many confused thoughts about what had just happened. Misty and Saphira were definitely sisters, there was no question about that.

It had been bizarrely tempting to take Saphira up on her offer. Emma absolutely didn't want to hurt Misty by doing something like that, but she also felt a ring of truth in Saphira's claim that Misty wouldn't mind. Given what she'd learned of the family so far, it wasn't out of the question. She'd have to talk things over with Misty and find out for sure.

Saphira herself was both a little scary, and the stuff fantasies were made of. She was who Misty could be in a few years. That little bit older and more grown into her body, more confident and self-assured, with the knowledge of exactly how hot she was and how to make it work for her. If Emma wasn't with Misty, she would definitely have wanted to go for it, but by the same note without Misty it was unlikely she'd have the courage to act on her urges.

Emma was still inwardly tumultuous when she returned to an adorably snoozing Misty. The sight of Misty sleeping away helped calm her back down. It was even more helpful crawling back into bed with her.

This time, Emma took the big spoon position, since it was easier than trying to insert herself back into Misty's embrace without waking her. She snuggled up, tenderly wrapped a hand around Misty's still hard cock, and let herself be lulled away by Misty's breathing and heartbeat.

****

Emma awoke with a raging hard on that had slipped free of her panties, and was now all snuggly nestled against Misty's butt. She was still loosely gripping Misty's erection as well. Unfortunately, she didn't get the chance to properly enjoy the moment, nor to think about what she could do with the scenario.

The bedroom door swung open slowly, but not quite silently. Emma went into full panic mode as she realized someone was about to see her and Misty together. Misty's family might have a much different standard of proper conduct, but Emma could only respond with her own sense of what was accepted. Her recent experiences couldn't overwrite everything that had sunk in over the years, especially not first thing upon waking up.

Saphira tiptoed into the room, leaving the door carelessly open behind her. She was, to Emma's mixed horror and delight, fully naked, and her hard cock bounced gently in time with her movements.

"Oh, you're up," Saphira said as she noted Emma's wide open eyes. "Good." She stepped closer, still making hardly any sound with her bare feet. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Um... maybe kinda?"

"Sorry."

That hard, swaying cock was getting too close for comfort. Emma had a feeling it was going to be offered to her any moment now. She wasn't entirely sure what she'd do with it. There were so many reasons to say no, even to shake Misty awake and seek protection, and yet she couldn't deny a certain temptation in her horny, vulnerable, just-barely-conscious state.

"I woke up all horny," Saphira said, as thought that wasn't obvious. "Thought I'd come see if I could play with Misty some."

"With... Misty?" Emma was relieved, confused, and disappointed all at the same time.

"Yeah. I could take care of this problem," Saphira said, patting her cock, "and show you what I was talking about last night at the same time. Very efficient."

"Very," Emma echoed rather dazedly.

"Is it ok with you?"

"Um, well, like... maybe? I'm a bit lost. I don't really, you know, get how you guys live. Not exactly."

"You've been very open-minded so far. I've been quite impressed."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I do think there's something you need to see sooner or later. Might as well be now."

Saphira's confidence made it hard for Emma to properly worry about what was happening. That and her casual nudity, displaying herself without a care in the world. It turned out Emma was a bit of a sucker for that tactic. At least when it was used so professionally by these total hottie sisters.

"Ok," Emma said. "What the hell. You want me to wake Misty up?"

"I wouldn't worry about that."

Emma sat up and made a brief attempt at modesty, then gave up and let her cock jut out freely. There wasn't much to be done about it, and it wasn't as if Saphira was likely to mind. Her heart was still beating too quickly, but had come down from her initial blind panic. She had no idea at all if she was making the right choice to let Saphira do what she wanted, but she had to admit she was very, very curious. Even if she regretted it later, she felt she had to see and experience whatever was coming.

Saphira grabbed a bottle of lube, evidently knowing where her sister kept it, and joined Emma and Misty on the bed. She rolled Misty onto her tummy, taking care not to take her yet. She winked at Emma, then expertly slipped her fingers in the sides of Misty's panties and tugged them down.

Emma bit her lip as she watched Misty's panties come down. It was some very questionable sisterly behaviour, but she'd expected that, and knew it was only going to get more questionable. Morally speaking, she should almost certainly put a stop to this, or at least leave the room. No way in hell was she going to do either of those things, however, not as horny as she was, and as hypnotized by Saphira's presentation and demeanour.

"My sister's got a nice ass, doesn't she?" Saphira asked conversationally.

Emma blushed. "I guess?"

"You guess?" Saphira laughed. "You don't have to be all shy and coy with me. You can't say anything I'll take offense to. I promise you that."

"No," Emma said, following with her eyes as Saphira gently kneaded Misty's bum, "I suppose you wouldn't." She set her jaw firmly. "Yes, she does have a nice ass."

Saphira grinned. "You haven't gotten a piece of it yet though, have you? You really must. It's delicious."

As if to prove her point, Saphira lowered her head, spread Misty's butt cheeks, and dragged her tongue along her sister's butt crack. She licked it again and again, slurping across Misty's asshole. She moaned to herself in deep satisfaction.

Emma felt her chest tighten as she watched a sleeping Misty get her ass eaten out by her big sister. There was some anxiety and confusion to that clenching, but the matching throbbing in her cock made it clear to Emma that she was intensely, painfully turned on by what she was witnessing. She wrapped a hand around her steely, pulsing shaft, not yet stroking herself, but needing that pressure to keep herself from going crazy.

Saphira kept licking until Misty's butthole was all slick and sloppy, then went for the lube. She hummed cheerfully to herself as she drizzled Misty's ass with some tactical lubrication, then caught the dripping excess with her fingers. She rubbed Misty's cute little bumhole with a pair of fingers, then made eye contact with Emma as she slowly pressed into her sleeping sister's ass.

There was no getting around it for Emma; this was fucking hot. It probably shouldn't be, socially speaking, but it absolutely was. Misty was getting anally fingered by her big sis, and all Emma wanted to do was watch and jerk off. She was riveted, fully absorbed, and desperately turned on.

Emma tore off her panties, since they'd been digging in rather uncomfortably. She didn't even care about the way Saphira bit her lip at the sudden flurry of activity and subsequent freeing of her cock and balls. She just needed to masturbate, needed to get rid of her confining undergarment.

The two futas were locked in a bit of a mutually encouraged stalemate for a few moments. Emma jerked off with only a little self-conscious embarrassment while Saphira played with Misty's bum, and Saphira watched with evident interest and arousal as Emma stroked herself. It was a cycle of lust that was probably only broken so easily because Saphira wasn't done yet.

In some ways, Emma supposed she must have known what was coming. Whether she'd know only for a matter of seconds or minutes, or if she'd guessed from the night before, or perhaps even further back than that, she really couldn't say. In spite of her shock and increased pulse when Saphira pressed her cock to Misty's lubed and warmed up ass, there was no sense of it being the wrong thing. It was, in a way, what needed to happen.

Saphira entered Misty with a smooth, practiced motion. No rough thrusting that would probably rouse her sister, but just a gentle, gradual glide inside as Misty's bum would accommodate her.

Emma moaned softly. Precum had begun to collect so copiously that it dripped down her shaft and over her busy fingers. Her sliding hand grew slicker as she stroked her cock faster and more intensely.

Saphira very nearly managed to bottom out in Misty before finally waking her. Misty only gave a soft moan to indicate a return to consciousness, then raised her hips to give her sister a better angle. Saphira gave Emma a rather smug look before grabbing Misty's hips and fully burying herself in Misty's snug asshole.

For a few wonderful moments, the sisters were locked happily in their incestuous anal play time. Saphira worked her cock in and out of Misty with increasing speed and force, and Misty stuck her butt up wantonly for more.

Only an accidental groan from Emma threatened to spoil the mood. She couldn't help herself, she was horny beyond belief, and unlike the sisters only had her hands to satisfy her needs.

Misty's eyes burst open with in a comical panic. "Oh fuck, no, stop! Saphy, don't! Emma's here."

"Yeah, I know," Saphira said. "You think I'd miss something like that?"

"Stoooppp," Misty whined. "You're gonna freak her out."

"Does she look freaked out to you?"

In fact, Emma wasn't freaked out. She couldn't imagine anyone could mistake her for being so, if they stopped to take a look at her. She was masturbating frantically, eyes glazed and focused on the sisterly fucking before her, all sense of decorum lost somewhere far behind.

"It's ok," Emma heard herself say in a distant voice.

"Is it?" Misty asked.

Emma nodded. "Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Misty... this is the hottest damn thing I've ever seen. I'd say it's fucked up that I think that, but I guess you probably get it even better than I do."

Misty smiled, all tension evaporating from her at Emma's reassurances. "Hell yeah I do." She bit her lip. "I woulda told you. You know, eventually. When it seemed right."

"No, I know. I get why you were easing me into it. Trust me, I do. But, like, please don't stop now."

Saphira, at least, had no intention of stopping. She'd slowed down as the possible crisis presented itself, but didn't hesitate to get back to pounding her sister's butt once the danger had passed. Her hips smacked hard against Misty's ass over and over again, and their balls swung together in a way that seemed like it must be painful, but didn't appear to bother them. Certainly it didn't slow Saphira down any.

"You don't have to jerk off, you know," Saphira said to Emma.

"I really think I do," Emma said without taking her eyes off Saphira's cock disappearing repeatedly into Misty.

"No, I mean Misty would take care of that for you, if you wanted. That's all."

Emma turned her attention to Misty. "She would?"

Misty, by way of answering, levered herself up on her arms and opened her mouth, extending her tongue slightly to just cover her bottom lip.

"She's a good little cock slut that way," Saphira said fondly. She gave Misty's butt a few nice smacks, making Misty yip and squirm, but without once closing her mouth.

It wasn't an offer Emma could easily refuse. She crawled around in front of Misty and carefully pressed the tip of her cock into Misty's patiently waiting mouth. It felt so nice even just having that small part of her being sucked on.

"You don't need to be gentle," Saphira said. "You're horny. Let loose. Misty can take it."

Emma nodded and experimented with pushing her cock in further. Misty didn't balk and any point, no matter how slow or fast Emma moved. She made Misty gag a bit as she entered her throat, and might have paused there except that Misty kept forcing her way further down her dick.

Emma sighed happily as she buried herself snugly in Misty's mouth and throat. She put her hands on the back of Misty's head, gently holding Misty in place against her tummy. Even without moving, Saphira's rhythmic thrusting pushed Misty just a little more firmly into her with every down stroke.

With some slow, delighted testing, Emma soon had a sense of just how much freedom she had to face fuck Misty. She could hold Misty's head and slide in and out of her mouth at any pace she wanted, and Misty just kept her lips parted and her throat open. If anything, Misty seemed to moan louder the harder Emma used her.

Misty took her morning spit roasting like a champ. She kept her throat open for Emma's enjoyment, and her butt angled and ready for Saphira to keep pounding away. She got quite drooly after a while, and was making quite a mess of precum on the sheets beneath her, but that didn't faze her one bit.

Emma was going absolutely crazy on Misty's face. She loved the feeling of being able to straight up face fuck Misty, while simultaneously continuing to watch Saphira's expert reaming from the other end. Getting involved in a sexy, sisterly threesome hadn't been one of Emma's life goals before, but it made the list retroactively. It was too fucking good.

Eventually Emma couldn't hold on any longer and had to blow her load. It felt right to hold Misty firmly, bury her cock down her throat, and cum as deep inside her as she could.

"You cumming?" Saphira asked.

"Yeah," Emma said faintly, her eyes rolled back blissfully.

Saphira bit her lip, slammed Misty's ass extra-forcefully, and buried herself balls deep as well. The overlap of her orgasm with Emma's meant that Misty was briefly taking two big, deep loads of cum at the same time.

Despite finishing first, Emma waited for Saphira so they could pull out together. Misty collapsed as she was released, greedily sucking in air after having her throat blocked for so long. Emma and Saphira both knelt beside the smiling, panting, sloppy mess of girl, each with a slightly different expression of affection on her face.

After giving Misty a moment to recover, Saphira crawled over and offered her cock to be cleaned. Emma was a little surprised at how readily Misty licked and suckled at it after it had just been in her ass, but like most everything else, it was pretty hot to watch.

At Saphira's urging, Emma let Misty suck her cock clean too. Misty was nice and gentle on her rapidly softening erection, and did manage to leave it marginally less of a cummy, spitty mess than it had been.

The three futas hung out for a bit afterward, all still half or fully naked. Emma got a chance to experience the kind of casual nudity Misty and Saphira were apparently used to and found that it wasn't so bad. Kinda of nice, even.

They eventually went down for breakfast with the whole family. Emma had to borrow some of Misty's clothes, including underwear which was a fun and sexy little experience. It was kind of hot wearing Misty's panties.

Xarth
Xarth
14,619 Followers