Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Good... then I have another proposal."

Martin's hopes rose higher.

"I want you to take my dick for ten minutes, just like Olivia did last time."

He mewled.

Roselyn's expression became sympathetic

"That's all... You're gonna take my little pee-pee in front of your girlfriend here, for ten tiny minutes.... and you will have her back."

Olivia had to fight the urge to begin stroking the crotch of her jeans as Martin wrestled with this new information.

"C...can I write another poem?"

Roselyn sighed.

"Oh as lovely as that is... You need to give Mama some sugar, boy."

Her eyes flicked down to his bubble butt dipping into the couch, and he adjusted himself again, coming into an uneasy position with his hands in his lap.

"Oh...."

The two women stared at him, making him feel completely exposed.

"... Okay..." he whispered.

Roselyn's eyes lit up.

Martin got to his feet on weak knees. Might as well not waste time.

His soon-to-be sexual partner followed suit, kissing Olivia on the cheek before pushing herself up to standing.

Eager eyes drank him in as she padded over.

"Good boy... just relax.... You're getting your girlfriend back, right?" Roselyn smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

It was surely just Martin's imagination, but warmth seemed to spread from where she was touching him, down into his chest.

He nodded, undoing his pants.

"Wait," ordered Roselyn, and before he could react Roselyn had pressed herself up against him.

She stood so close that her tits were practically in his face, and he had to turn his chin directly up to look into her eyes as her legs invaded the space around him. The feeling of her body was power and curves, the softness of her belly, the muscle of her quads.

A hand came round to the small of his back, and then he was pulled face first into her cleavage, moaning into the beautiful melons wrapped in the shirt she was wearing, the texture of her bra rubbing his face as his nose peaked over the lip of the navel.

"Sniff my tits," she breathed.

He murmured, and then inhaled.

It was breath-taking.

Sweat, Citrus perfume and bodily musk all combined together to send intoxicating signals to his brain, and Martin inhaled deeper as something large began to grind into his belly.

They circled for a few moments like this in an odd embrace as Martin smelt her cleavage.

When they broke apart, both participants were breathing heavily, and Olivia was no better, removing her hand from her crotch where she had been rubbing insistently.

"Strip," breathed Roselyn.

Martin gulped, pulling off his shirt and bending over the couch in the exact same position that Olivia had been when she was turned to the pleasure giving monster that was Roselyn's cock.

Finally he came to his underwear.

After a whimper, Martin nudged his boxers down, turning away to try and hide his erection which was bouncing happily in the air, exuberant and brash.

Roselyn and Olivia both shared a glance, the latter shocked, the former devilish, as Martin tried to act like it was the most natural thing in the world to be horny and waiting for the woman who had cucked him. Unfortunately his obliviousness to the world had been shattered weeks ago, and the man standing in front of them now was a far cry from the sauntering boy that could start an argument in an empty room.

"Uh... Martin?"

He looked back from his spread position at two mirthful faces, which made him feel like someone had just cut out his liver.

"We can go to the bedroom this time."

'This time.'

Martin knew that in all likelihood he would be claimed by Roselyn's cock, turned just as Olivia was.... But a glimmer of hope, or perhaps some weird sense of arousal, brought him unsteadily into an upwards position nonetheless, spinning to launch himself towards the hallway.

"Does he even know where he's going?" muttered Roselyn, trying to supress her laughter as Olivia smiled with her, still feeling a twinge of embarrassment at her 'boyfriend's actions.

"No... it's Martin," she replied, shaking her head as the boy wandered down a corridor.

"Well at least he's stumbled the right way," whispered Roselyn, making Olivia giggle as she kissed her on the cheek.

The spellbinding figure cricked her neck, sauntering to the doorway before turning.

"Are you coming?"

Olivia stayed still, caught in two minds.

"It wasn't a question babe," uttered Roselyn, her look lascivious now, and Olivia jumped to her feet, thrilled by the way Roselyn took control of the situation so easily.

They walked down the white hallway, hand in hand, as Martin grabbed a door handle.

"Try again," called Roselyn, which made Olivia blink as she held back a giggle.

He grabbed at another.

"Bingo!"

Letting himself in, he couldn't help an appreciative whistle escaping at the giant (probably more than King sized) bed, which dominated the room. He noticed the sheets had been neatly folded, and wondered whether Olivia had changed them after having sex with Roselyn, before whimpering at the thought and bending himself over the foot of the bed, back arched in a novice's idea of a doggystyle position.

Roselyn came in and bit her lip at the beautiful sight of a virgin flower, butt aimed to the floor, completely unaware of how to take a dick.

She was already salivating at the thought of teaching him.

Strong hands came to her waist as she began to strip herself down to her undergarments.

Fear spread in Martin's breast as he heard the commotion of clothing being removed behind him and tried to gulp cool air into his lungs.

Then he was hit by a sharp intake of breath.

Hands feathered across his hips, up the small of his back, tickling between his shoulder blades.

A snivel escaped Martin's throat, shivering under the little touches here and there.

"You know, I think your first time should be a little more intimate... So sit on the bed," Roselyn murmured, pushing him onto the bed, where he bounced off of the soft mattress.

"Hey!!" he pouted, before turning into a half-naked Roselyn.

The reaction in his body was visceral.

She had discarded her jeans and blouse, now clad only in white garters and stockings, her bulge bursting from her crotch, barely contained by the distended panties.

Martin clung to the sheets as she rubbed a finger on what was undoubtedly the tip of her spear, smirking

"No arguments. Sit on the edge of the bed, or your girlfriend is mine."

Martin sat down, waiting for his next orders, unable to break his stare from the bulge that had claimed his girlfriend.

Then he heard some shuffling to his left and found himself quite mesmerised.

Olivia had come to sit on a pouffe beside the window, removing her top.

Martin watched in a whole new way as she revealed a pink bra, and..

His whole body tensed up.

Crotchless pink panties, revealing her smooth pussy, pink lips open to observe, her crotch shaven with just a hint of hair beginning to grow.

It was breath-taking, which would explain why Martin could barely breath as she lounged back, blushing a little, into the cushioned chair to the side of the bed.

"You like the panties?" murmured Roselyn.

Martin nodded, too scared of saying something stupid to reply.

"I bought them for her... fucked her quite a few times in them too."

Martin blubbered.

It hurt how arousing that sentence was.

Roselyn seemed to read his mind.

"That's how I like it... you sexy little slut," she cooed, stroking his cheek.

He glanced again at Olivia, and for a moment he tried to instil the old confidence that had flitted through him earlier.

'Well, she's not really that different... that's still m-my Olivia...'

Olivia cocked her head, smiling, and Martin's lip trembled as she regarded him with what looked worryingly close to pity.

"Olivia's going to watch this to... Support you."

The way she said it made it clear as day there would be no support of any sort, and Martin looked for the first time into the eyes of someone that he didn't understand, because Olivia's expression was glazed with anticipation.

His attention was stolen back by Roselyn moving to stand between his legs, so tall from this position that it felt like being a toddler sat in front of a fully grown adult, the bulge right between his eyes.

The world tapered down to the musky crotch-covering of LACE/SILK, dominating his vision. He might have been staring for a whole minute when Roselyn broke the silence.

"Smell it, cuckboy."

Humiliation emerged from somewhere inside him, and his hands began to fidget, rubbing his knees as he leaned forwards, and took the tinniest sniff.

Roselyn growled.

"Listen slut..... If you don't do it properly, my girlfriend is going to take over until you're up to standard."

Hearing Roselyn call Olivia her girlfriend hurt Martin's chest, and he looked over at the teasing figure, whose fingers had moved closer to her crotch, squirming a little as her gaze zoned in on Roselyn's bulge.

She looked positively starving.

"No, no I can do it!" mewled Martin quickly, leaning forwards again, pausing for just a second before shoving his face into the clumped mass.

"Ohhhh."

Roselyns low rumbles were like a bear which had found the perfect tree to scratch its back on, rolling her neck as tension released, because Martin was inhaling her crotch-musk, smelling the ball-sweat that she had purposely not wiped away.

Low whining emanated from beneath her waist as he pushed up against the immovable bundle of hard flesh, bouncy testicles and silk wrapping.

A dirty smile crept onto Roselyn's lips as Martin breathed in deeply, shuddering at the intoxicating masculinity coursing through his nostrils, completely contrasted by Roselyn's breath-taking curves.

A little moan came from the corner, and Martin turned his head to see Olivia had placed two fingers on her snatch and was rotating slowly, wetness spreading onto her crotch and fingers.

"Excuse me, did we give you permission to stop?" said Roselyn dangerously.

He squeaked.

"No. NO! Sorry..."

Tears formed in his eyes as he went back to shoving his face against Roselyn's thinly veiled erection, wiping the potential tears from his eyes as subtly as he could.

"Mmmmmph."

"That's right cuckboy, smell your mistress."

Martin groaned into the cock and balls mashed against his face, briefly considering pulling the panties down so he could enjoy the feeling of a hot dong placed across his forehead, before almost vomiting in his throat for having considered something so degrading.

He found himself wondering what had happened.. he had had the perfect life... now he was smelling the cock and balls of the woman that had dominated his girlfriend in front of him....

Martin couldn't help peaking to the side again, seeing Olivia's mouth open, her chest rising and falling as she worked away, concentrating on coaxing her clit into vibrant life as she let out a murmur.

"Take off the panties."

Martin heard Roselyn's voice from above him and quickly placed his fingers inside the tight waistband of her frilly underwear.

His masculinity screamed at him to fight back, to take his girlfriend and leave. The other half quivered, meekly accepting its fate as an inferior human being to the goddess towering over him.

It played out as a grimace on his lips as he sobbed, just pulling enough on the incredibly tight waistband to slide it down over a gigantic cock, which shot out from its lacy prison, landing so heavily on Martin's chin that it forced his mouth open with the weight and velocity.

The cables inside it were like steel.

Close up the skin of her shaft was a darker brown than the rest of her, a particularly thick vein running up the bottom left and all the way up to the foreskin, which was then pulled back to reveal that huge purple head, an alien helmet with a white dot of coconut milk peaking from the slit.

He murmured, fingers continuing their journey as he tried not to stare at the humungous shaft hovering in front of his nose, noting the way that the trimmed stubble on Roselyn's crotch formed a layer of wiry black hairs that reached towards her belly button before tapering to nothing.

The smell became redoubled now that the panties were no longer there to contain it, and it felt like a miasmic cloud of crotch-stench had enveloped him, making his mind hazy as he pulled the panties down over the rest of her package, past the giant hairless balls that had filled his girl with their seed, and all the way down to her feet.

When he came back up, he almost opened his mouth over the head of her cock instinctively, before grimacing and coming to his senses, leaning back and waiting for his next orders.

"Do I have to ask?" grinned Roselyn.

He looked up at her eager gaze... and whined like a dog that needed a bone.

When his eyes fell back to her one-eyed snake he didn't hesitate, touching his lips to the spongy head of her monster.

"Mmm... Soft lips, for a soft boy," she cooed, smiling, glancing over at Olivia with desire writ large across her features.

Olivia whinnied as she watched her ex-boyfriend's pink bands slide wide over Roselyn's cock like they were giving birth in reverse, distended and tight around the woman's shaft as he managed to reach an inch past the bulbous helmet.

Martin wheezed, trying not to make any sounds, because it turns out anything you say sounds slutty when talking through a girthy penis, confirmed by a saliva-drenched "GH-ghhlll," as he tried to keep his tongue from touching her, a hopeless task as she filled his mouth completely, sliding over the muscle and furnishing him with the texture of hard ligaments, taut like electric cables holding up the pylon that was sliding between his lips.

"How does it taste... I hope it measures up?" she grinned, winking at Olivia as she said it which made the girl grin and writhe, an orgasm overtaking her, knees jerking, breaths snatched into heaving lungs as she fell back into her seat.

"You see that? I just made your girlfriend cum without even touching her, " said Roselyn softly, stroking Martin's hair as he remained stationary on her cock, cheeks red, staring at her crotch and trying not to take in the events around him.

"No, no you're gonna watch this," sneered Roselyn, turning his head so that the cock was pushed into the side of his cheek, distending it ludicrously, so he looked like a hamster storing nuts as he watched his girlfriend writhing in the corner, wetness briefly spurting into the air as she let out a sigh of contentment.

Her eyes opened to the sight of a tear running down Martin's bulging cheek.

What made it worse was he could feel the arousal in Roselyn, the way her cock throbbed in his mouth as her fingers squeezed the back of his neck.

"Ohhhh baby, that one was small" said Roselyn. "Tell me... what do you think was the best orgasm that she's ever had?"

Martin snivelled, an ugly "Glhhg," as he adjusted his tongue, closing his eyes to try and shield himself from Roselyn's humiliations.

"I don't know if it was last week, or yesterday... Although the one this morning wasn't bad either," she grinned, "maybe you can taste her pussy on me right now."

Martin didn't know if she was lying but hung his head, trying to avoid looking up to what would be a gleeful expression as he felt her throb again.

The feeling of her pulsing in his mouth was so disgusting, and yet...

He began to glug slowly up and down the shaft.

"Ooooh, cuck boy searching for that pussy taste huh?" she moaned, as he began to settle into a cock sucking rhythm, unable to help pressing his tongue up to her excitement, feeling her heartbeat in his wet mouth.

"Goodness... What a natural," muttered Roselyn as she dipped her sausage into his throat, savouring the tight young lips on her whore-maker.

Martin was entirely overcome by her. She was swallowing his being, cutting his air off, cock thick and smelly. A big whiff of cum slithered up his nasal passage as Roselyn grunted, and Martin felt the inevitable warm, salty liquid fall on his tongue, swallowing it before he could imagine her depositing that same load into Olivia's womb.

"Guh take it cuckboy!" she snorted, pushing her hips into him, and Martin gurgled as her cock forced him backwards onto the bed.

Roselyn didn't let him rest.

"Come here!" she grinned, jumping onto the bed with a screaming of bedsprings, the mattress furrowing deep where her knees had fallen either side of his chest.

"Time to get a bitch's dinner," she sneered, leaning forward and lining her cock up so she could fuck downwards into his face.

For a horrifying moment that huge fleshy baseball bat hung in the air like a missile about to be released, pre-cum dripping from the slit onto Martin's tongue.

"R-Rosel...-!"

It fell like an atomic bomb, Roselyn collapsing her body to slide her womanhood all the way down Martin's open gullet.

"GHHHHHHHHLGGHHHH!!!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

The look on Roselyn's face was one of delight as she began to pump her hips against his nose, tickling him with her pubic stubble as she fucked his face.

"HOhhhh God yes, he's tight," she moaned, turning her smile to Olivia, who was panting as she watched Roselyn dominating Martin.

"Y-yeeeeah?" she moaned, knowing the right words would send her over the edge.

"Oh, nearly as tight as your pussy when I fucked you the first time," she crowed, before looking down to address Martin. "But sadly for you, she's not as tight now."

Olivia's knees shook, and wetness dripped down her crack and onto the pouf, teasing herself to the finish line.

"GHLhhhhh!"

Martin was struggling, and the boy's eyes bulged as Roselyn slammed her belly into his forehead, cock burying itself in his opening, and he gagged on the uncomfortable occupant of his windpipe, coughing up a mixture of saliva and pre-cum which slathered across her rock-hard cock.

"Oh, your mouth was made for cock-sucking, slave," Roselyn crowed, pumping her hips in and out as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Glh"

"GLH!"

"Ohhhh that's so gooood.....!"

"GHLHHHGL!"

Martin had never had a ten-inch penis clogging his neck, and when she finally pulled back, letting him claw air into his lungs, he was barely able to process the fact that he had deep-throated his first cock.

"That is incredible," muttered Roselyn, her thick dark nipples pointing at his face like gun barrels as she sat back and licking her bottom lip, eyeing him up like a fillet steak. "I'd say you've shown your talents Martin... Now get up and roll over."

Somehow, Martin found enough will to claw himself to his knees, trying not to look at Olivia in case he cried, clinging to the thread that maybe, maybe, he could win her back, despite his cock being hard as a rock and leaking a little pre-cum onto the bed.

Roselyn's powerful hands briefly played with her nipples before placing themselves all over his body, and Olivia was egging her on with little gestures, a biting of the lip, a clenching of the fist when Roselyn wrapped a giant palm around his testicles, making him whimper as she held his balls in her hand.

"Cute," she smirked, making Martin sob. "No wonder your girlfriend was so disappointed all these years."

"S-Sorry," snivelled Martin, eyes glassy.

"No... say it to her."

He sobbed as he turned his head to the side, some of the tears wetting the pillow as Olivia watched on, shocked.

"S-sorry Olivia."

"For what?" snarled Roselyn.

"F-f-for having tiny balls!!!"

Olivia's mouth was so wide it could have swallowed a whole turkey as she gazed in open amazement at Martin being humiliated.

"It's okay," whispered Roselyn, "You're not going to disappoint me."

"No," he sobbed. "I won't.. I'm sorry....."