Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 05

Story Info
The naughty futa-mommy shares a virgin with her hot daughter
7.3k words
4.81
21.7k
36

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa-Mommy Shares a Virgin

Sky Marlow

Are you going to let your mother control you? I thought with such disdain. Are you going to be her bitch or are you going to fuck MILFs?

I glanced at the mirror on the back of Georgia Matthews's closet door. There was the naughty futa-demon. She had her big cock in her hand. She stroked it while she had this wicked gleam in her eyes. She fluttered her wings.

That wasn't my voice, though it sounded like my own. When the futa-demon talked to me, it was so easy for her words to get lost in my own ideas. And why not listen to her? She had given me this big, throbbing futa-cock.

She's a virgin, I thought to the demon.

She shrugged. Virgins are so passe. They don't know nothing about sex, but a MILF... A mature and beautiful woman will know how to love that clit-dick. Even your mother did, and she's the most uptight bitch you know.

That was a good point, but... The chance to pop a cherry. It was so tempting. I squirmed there. I can't stick around here anyway, I told the demon. Reverend Matthews is kicking me out. My mom played this perfectly.

Fine. The demon grinned at me, her petite body shivering She won this skirmish, but that's what's so great about sin. There's always a next time. You'll get your MILFs. She can't watch you twenty-four/seven, can she?

I grinned.

So, go get some virgin pussy, and then we'll regroup.

"Sky," Mr. Matthews said, more strongly. He opened the door.

"Sorry," I said, striding to him. "Just was texting my mom. You're right. I have to skedaddle. Would you believe Georgia's over at my place waiting for us to study? It might be a long session. She's really going to help me bone up."

"Good, good," he said. "Let your mom know, it's okay if Georgia spends the night."

I smiled. He would never let his daughter spend the night if he knew that my mother had already turned that good girl into a whore. My clit throbbed to turn into a futa-cock. I don't know why the demon chose me, but I was glad she did.

You were masturbating in the right church bathroom at the right time, I thought. No, that was the demon. Had to have that extra bit of transgression to let me break free and spurt my jizz all over you.

So glad I'm a dirty, dirty girl, I thought back.

As I headed down the stairs, I texted, "You win, Mom. I'm heading home. Keep that cherry pie warmed up for me. I need some dessert."

"Doesn't your mother always take care of you?" she sent back nearly a minute later. Such a slow typer.

"Yes, you do. You're awesome, Mommy. Love you. Be home in 10."

I grinned. That should get her to lower her guard.

You are wicked, Sky, I thought. Or maybe it was the demon. It was so hard to tell. We thought so much alike.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

"Awww, that's so sweet of her," I said, staring at her message. The loving part made me shiver. "Georgia, honey, be a peach and suck my cock while we wait. Natalie, lick her pussy. Keep her nice and wet and ready to be deflowered.

"Yes, Mrs. Marlow," the two girls both said, one sultry and one breathy.

Georgia rolled over, her petite body so cute. I stretched out on my back on the couch. I hummed in delight as Georgia sucked on my girl-dick. Her mouth wrapped around my cock. She nursed with such delight. Then Natalie started licking at Georgia's cunt.

My plan was working perfectly. Helena would never have to be tempted by my daughter's cock and I would have Georgia and Natalie and Sky to play with tonight.

You are sure this is the right way? I thought, my dick throbbing in Georgia's wonderful mouth.

I frowned. I was so certain about my course... I glanced at my mirror and saw the futa-angel, a petite and motherly looking beauty named Grace, staring at me. Her halo, a golden ring floating over her head, pulsed in brightness.

Yes, this is the way, I told her.

But sacrificing Georgia's virginity. That is something she should give to her husband.

She can marry Sky. That thought sent a naughty wave through me, meeting the bliss Georgia's blowjob gave me. Then she can be my daughter, too. They'll be my good girls.

They're girls! Girls can't marry girls!

I rolled my eyes. I used to believe that, too, but futa-cocks change everything. It's not true lesbianism, so it's not a sin. Besides, Georgia will love it. Even if she settles down with a man, she's not cheating on anyone right now. This is the best way.

And I bet there were more virgins. I mean, I did work as the secretary at Sky's community college. I could find more virgins to keep Sky around. Maybe we could somehow deflower one together, just sliding both our cocks in at the same time. I mean, pussies did stretch. I had a baby. I knew that for a fact.

Grace whimpered again. She was like how I used to be before Sky and her futa-dick had so thoroughly corrupted me.

Georgia suckled on me like my futa-cock was a lollipop. It was such a delight to experience. I really loved it. I groaned and squirmed on my back, my breasts rising and falling. I licked my lips and hummed as I squirmed.

Such wonderful pleasure rippled through my body. She moaned as she bobbed her head, Natalie licking at her virgin twat. This was all so exciting. It all felt so right. Just perfect, the way things should be.

"You're doing such a good job, Georgia," I told the preacher's daughter.

The nineteen-year-old girl groaned. Her black hair caressed my belly, shifting as she worked her head up and down. That was nice. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, just feel some delicious pleasure as I waited for Sky to get home.

Natalie licked and lapped. The slutty girl who I blamed for turning my daughter from a good girl into a whore now happily lapped at Georgia's cunt. Natalie was a wild thing, but I had tamed her. She was all mine.

My good, little whore.

"Oh, thank you for letting me lick her pussy, Mrs. Marlow," moaned Natalie. "She's got such a yummy cunt."

"You're welcome, dear," I told her. "Just enjoy yourself. You're doing such a good job. You'll have her wet and ready for Sky's big dick."

My daughter would be speeding over here, just so eager to enjoy Georgia's tight cunt around her clit-dick. Then I would get to have sloppy seconds. Maybe I would lick Georgia out first or maybe I would slide right into that deflowered pussy. Sky could have her asshole and Natalie could masturbate and watch.

So many delicious ways to enjoy these wicked girls. I liked being a futa-mommy. I was glad Grace had chosen me to control Sky's wanton behavior. I would keep her on the straight and narrow. Find her a girl to be a good wife for her.

Perhaps Georgia. Maybe even Natalie. Someone who would love my daughter. Then they could settle into monogamous bliss. Well, mostly. I would obviously be apart of it. It was a futa-mommy's prerogative to have sex with her daughters and daughters-in-law.

I couldn't wait.

* * *

Sky Marlow

Mom might have won today, but that didn't mean I wasn't turned on.

I sped home. I told her ten minutes, and that would have been fast. I did it in eight. I mean, no one was at that intersection that I saw. Who cared if I ran the light? The guy hit his brakes in time. I don't know why he had to honk at me.

Some people were just assholes.

The wheels squealed as I turned onto the street. I raced down it, spotting Mr. Spencer watering the flowers. His wife had just had their first baby a few weeks ago. I had been about to fuck her when my mom suddenly became a futa.

How did she become a futa?

That dumb angel is interfering, I thought in answer right away.

As I pulled into the driveway, eyes stared at me in the rearview mirror. Naughty eyes.

An angel? I asked the futa-demon.

This nosy bitch name Grace that's been watching me for like 600 years. She's sooooo boring. Always wants to have sex in the missionary position with the lights out. Imagine that for 600 years. The same cock. The same position. The same angel.

Her name is Grace? I blinked. You have a name?

D'oh. Spice. Now, your mom's Grace's agent, but she's also so turned on by having a cock. Grace forgets that all humans are sinners. Some are just better at resisting it than others. Those ones are the ones who go wild when they get a clit-dick. Your mom is one dirty, dirty whore now.

She's definitely playing dirty, I thought back as I turned off my car. I climbed out. God, a virgin? It's like she knows the one thing I find hotter than fucking a MILF. If she revealed I had a long-lost, little sister who had her cherry still, I would be lost.

You would, Spice said and giggled. I can see it now.

I chuckled and headed inside. Mom had set up this naughty situation and I was eager to experience it. I couldn't wait to find out how hot things were about to get. She had given me such a wonderful treat. It would certainly be an amazing one.

I entered the house and decided to get naked now. I slid out of my clothes, pulling off my top and undoing my bra. A shiver ran through me. This wicked heat shot through my body. I was so ready for this. So excited for this wonderful moment. I quivered, my cunt on fire. I would have such a mighty orgasm. Just a big blast of delight.

I hummed as I wiggled out of my jeans and stripped off my thong. I let my futa-cock grow as I headed forward. It bobbed before me. I was such a sexy thing. Blonde and petite. My little titties were just a delight. A pervert's wet dream. I squeezed my small mounds as I hit the stairs. My huge futa-cock led the way as I raced up them. My feet smacked on the carpet.

In pictures lining the wall up the stairs, I caught glimpse of the excited Spice. She was stroking her girl-dick and grinning with such wicked passion. A wave of heat rushed through my body. I was loving every moment of this.

It was so hot. So exciting. I hit the second floor and slowed to a saunter.

"Ready or not, here I cum!" I squealed. And, yes, I used that naughty spelling in my head. I was ready to cum.

"We're in here, honey," Mom cooed.

I shuddered. This was so hot. I couldn't believe that my mother had arranged this. God, she was such a wanton slut now. I had utterly corrupted her. I found that to be the hottest thrill in the world. I shuddered in delight as I reached her door and pushed it open.

Natalie knelt on the floor looking so eager. My bestest friend grinned at the sight of me, her tongue sliding over her lips. She was a tan girl with a pixyish bob of dyed-blue hair framing her impish features. She had a diamond nose stud and a pierced clit. You couldn't see it from this angle, but she had angel wings tattooed on her back.

But the real sight was on the bed. Mom lay on it, her blonde hair spilling around her shoulders. Georgia lay against her reclined like Mom was. Georgia's head rested between Mom's big boobs. The black-haired girl had her legs spread wide. Mom's hands stroked her inner thighs towards that dark bush hiding a virgin twat.

"Goddamn, that is the hottest thing in the world I have ever seen," I groaned. It truly was. Mom was looking so sexy and Georgia so adorable. "Mmm, Georgia, you're going to be a wicked, little slut from now on, aren't you?"

"I'm just your mother's good girl," she said, a rosy, virginal blush on her cheeks. She squirmed. "She wants me to give you my virginity. I... I hope you enjoy it."

"Oh, I'll enjoy it," I groaned, heading to the bed. My futa-cock bobbed before me. It swayed back and forth. It was such an exciting delight to witness.

I slid onto the bed, my futa-cock bobbing beneath me. I licked my lips, my heart hammering in my chest. This was it. This would be such an amazing moment. I groaned, my cunt on fire. I shuddered, savoring every heartbeat.

My pussy cream dripped down my futa-cock as I crawled into place. I ducked my head down and breathed in Georgia's musk. She had a spicy aroma. It was amazing to inhale. I ducked my head down and nuzzled into her pussy. I licked her.

"Mrs. Marlow!" the girl squealed. "Her tongue feels like yours and Natalie's."

"Mmm, you got to eat this pussy?" I asked my friend. She hadn't said a word.

"Yes," she moaned. "I think I'm your mother's sex slave now."

"Hot," I said. "Mom, you're kinky."

"Natalie's just my good, little slut now," Mom answered. "She's too wicked to be a good girl like you and Georgia."

"That's right," I lied. "I'm here to be a good, little girl."

You are so bad, Sky, Spice thought. I was pretty sure that was Spice, anyways.

I licked at Georgia again. I wanted to eat her until she came, but I was just too fucking horny. My futa-cock throbbed, and she was drenched. The virgin was wet and ready. I did part her labia with my tongue and stroke over her hymen.

God, she really had a cherry cunt just like the picture showed. She whimpered as my tongue stroked up to her clit. I sucked on it for a moment. She squirmed against Mom and rubbed her head back and forth between those big, lush mounds.

I loved it. I licked out of her bush and darted my head up to a cute, little tit. Like me, she had small breasts. I sucked a pink nipple into my mouth. She squealed and moaned. Her arms slid around my shoulders, fingers caressing my back.

"Oh, Sky, that's wonderful," she said. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just perfect. Ooh, I love it. Thank you!"

I sucked on her nub and made her squeal in response. I was so glad that she enjoyed it. I gave her one last suckle and then popped my mouth off hers. I stared into her blue eyes. They were adorable. I wanted to just devour her.

Mom grabbed my cock. She guided me right to Georgia's pussy. She pressed me into the virgin's bush, the ticklish hairs caressing the tip of my cock. Then I felt those virgin lips I just lapped at. Georgia groaned, her body twisting.

"I'm ready, Sky," she moaned. "Take me."

"Just let me savor this," I purred, loving this moment. The heat rushed through my body. A hot shiver rippled through me. I groaned, the anticipation building and building. I felt her hymen on my cock. "You're my first cherry, Georgia."

"But you won't be her last," Mom promised. "I'll find them all so long as you're a good girl."

"I will be," I moaned.

"That means no seducing married woman."

I nodded.

"Enjoy her," Mom said, beaming at me.

I kissed Georgia hard on the mouth, her lips melting into mine. Then I thrust. I felt her hymen giving way before me. It was incredible to feel. Her cunt stretched and stretched before me. A hot shiver ran through my body.

She moaned into the kiss as her maidenhead stretched. I pressed harder. She whimpered, her thighs now squeezing about my waist. Her arms held me to her. our breasts rubbing together. I groaned, eager to ram through her.

"Enjoy her!" Mom moaned again. "Take her cherry."

Georgia's hymen tore. I popped her cherry.

We both gasped as my dick slammed inside of her. Half my length buried into her deflowered pussy. She trembled, her fingernails clawing at my back. She had some real passion for it. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

I broke the kiss, both of us moaning as I sank the rest of the way in her. I savored how her cunt stretched around my girl-dick. I reveled in the feel of her cunt about me. Her wonderful pussy clamped down about my girl-cock.

It was amazing.

"Oh, my god, that's good," I groaned.

"It is," she whimpered. "Oh, Mrs. Marlow, your daughter is in me."

"Yes, she is," Mom cooed. "Mmm, and she's filling you up, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is," groaned Georgia, her pussy holding me tight.

"Fuck, Mom, this is the greatest present any mother has ever given her daughter."

"Oh, that's so sweet," she said, smiling at me. "Now fuck her pussy and cum in her. I want to lick all that jizz out of her."

I almost erupted right then and there.

I kissed Georgia again, feeling Natalie watching us in silence. That was such a wicked experience, too. I was so glad that she watched us. Her eyes felt so wicked on me. My cunt clenched as I pumped away at Georgia's deflowered cunt.

I was the first dick to ever enter her. She would always remember her first time. And it was with my awesome futa-cock. I loved this. I was so glad that Spice had chosen me. I could fuck MILFs later. Right now, I was enjoying virgin pussy.

"Mmm, that's it, honey," cooed Mom, her hands stroking my sides. "Make love to her. She's squirming against me."

"God, this is hot, Mrs. Marlow," moaned Natalie.

"Enjoy masturbating," Mom purred.

I was enjoying fucking. I drove my cock in and out of Georgia's pussy. Her cunt clamped down on me. It was a treat to enjoy. I savored every moment of her cunt caressing my futa-dick. I shuddered, the pressure building and building in me.

I fucked her with passion. I drove into her with such hard strokes. This was amazing. I plundered her pussy while her tongue danced with mine. Georgia Matthews, the reverend's daughter, squirmed beneath me like a naughty slut, her pussy building and building the ache at the tip of my clit-dick.

Georgia whimpered and then broke our kiss. "Sky!" Her pussy clenched down around me. "Oh, Sky, I never knew I wanted this. Wanted you!" Her hands stroked down my back to my rump. "But I do."

"Mmm, and I've wanted you for some time," I told her, rubbing my nose against hers. "Wanted to corrupt you. Turn you into a slut. And then my mother beats me to it."

"I know." Georgia giggled. "You have such a wicked mommy."

I glanced up into Mom's blue eyes. "Yes, I do."

"So fucking wicked," Natalie moaned as she masturbated on the floor. "Oh, my god, Sky, fuck that virgin cunt. This is so hot."

"So hot!" I moaned, thrusting away at Georgia's deflowered pussy, her fingers pulling me along. She pulled me into her cunt. It was such a treat to enjoy. I shuddered, loving every minute of pounding her cunt. I reveled in it, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock.

I kissed her as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked into her with powerful strokes. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy clenched about me. Her hot flesh held me tight. My tongue thrust into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue. I whimpered, loving how she did that.

Her fingernails bit into my rump. Her tongue danced around in my mouth. I loved it. This was incredible. I shuddered, my futa-cock burying into her snatch. I plunged with such hard strokes into her. I fucked her hard and fast.

My dick buried over and over into her snatch. I loved how she squeezed about me. She held me tight while my mom stroked my sides. My pussy grew hotter while the ache at the tip of my dick grew stronger.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck her, Sky," Mom moaned. "Make her cum on that cock. Her first time needs to be amazing."

Georgia broke our kiss to gasp out, "It is amazing, Mrs. Marlow. So wonderful. Yes!"

Her pussy clamped down hard on my futa-dick.

"Fuck!" I groaned, slamming into her.

I threw back my head, my platinum-blonde locks dancing around my head. I shuddered, thrusting away hard and fast at that wonderfully tight and amazing cunt. It was spectacular. Her pussy clenched around my dick. She held me tight, building and building that ache at the tip.

But I had to hold off. I wanted her to cum. I stared into her blue eyes, our nipples rubbing across the other's small breasts. Nubs brushed, sparks flaring. We both whimpered, her pussy clamping down around my futa-dick.

She felt so amazing. So wonderful. I was so close to cumming. To spurting hot jizz into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her over and over again. Her fingers dug into my rump. She whimpered, her adorable face contorting.