Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 12

Story Info
The futa Mommy makes one wicked discovery!
7.3k words
4.75
11.2k
19

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Mommy's Wicked Discovery

Sky Marlow

I had done it. I had fucked the reverend's wife, and my mom had no idea.

The proof was smeared over my futa-cock stretching out my black miniskirt. Mrs. Matthews's cream drenched my cock. I felt so naughty as her daughter, Georgia, held my hand as we left the house for our date tonight.

I was hoping by the time we got back, Mrs. Matthews would be dying for another poke with my cock and I could finagle Georgia to join in the fun. You know, some mother/daughter action. That would be hot.

Smoking hot.

I ached and throbbed for it as Georgia and I split apart for the car. If I could get Georgia to fuck her mother, I just might break the poor thing from my futa-mother's grasp. Her influence was too much. Natalie, my bestest best friend, had fallen hard for my mother. I couldn't even trust Natalie with the fun I'd been getting up to.

I had bagged three married MILFs now and no one knew save Spice, the futa-demon.

I started my car and glanced at Georgia. She licked her lips, staring at my crotch. I smiled and then grabbed my miniskirt. Lifting my ass off my driver seat, I pulled up my skirt and let my pussy-stained dick pop out.

"Go on, bend over and suck it," I purred. "No one will notice."

"Oh, my gosh, really?" she asked, squirming.

"Fresh from my mom's pussy. I wanted to give you a treat on our date. Got a movie and dinner and then who knows what we'll do."

She licked her lips. "I could use an appetizer."

I shuddered as she leaned over. My dick twitched. She was about to taste her mother's incestuous juices. My pussy clenched. This was such a kinky delight. Georgia grabbed the base in her eager hand and breathed in.

"Huh," she said as I put the car into reverse.

"What?" I asked as I backed down the driveway.

"Your mom has a tangier pussy. This is spicy."

"Pussies can change flavors. Trust me, when you've eaten as many as me, it's something you learn."

"Oh." She shuddered. "Mmm, she smells good all spicy."

Georgia ducked her head to my cock and licked at the side. My toes curls as she lapped up her mother's intimate juices. I groaned at the feel of that hot tongue climbing even higher. She reached the pinnacle, flicking across my crown.

I shuddered and groaned, jamming on the accelerator and hurtling down the residential street. Her lips kissed at my cock and then she sucked me into her mouth, moaning as she unknowingly savored her mother's cunt cream.

You are so wicked! Spice chortled. The futa-angel is never stopping us.

Nope!

Georgia worked her mouth up and down my cock. Her lips felt amazing. I groaned, loving every moment of her hot mouth's naughty sucking. She bobbed her head and nursed with force. My cunt clenched.

I flipped onto the blinker and then took the turn hard. Georgia moaned, her hand squeezing tight about the base of my cock. She kept suckling the entire time. I loved it. My dick throbbed in her mouth. She nursed on me with such hunger.

It was a fantastic delight. Just amazing. I groaned, loving the way she sucked on me. It was fantastic. I groaned, my pussy clenching with hunger. This was such a treat. I groaned, loving every moment of her mouth suckling at me.

"That's fucking it, Georgia," I moaned. "Suck all those yummy juices off of my cock.

She groaned something that sounded like, "Yummy!"

I grinned. God, I was going to hell.

You'll fit right in, giggled Spice.

Georgia nursed and nibbled. It was an amazing delight. I groaned, my face twisting with passion. She bobbed her mouth and worked her lips up and down my clit-dick. I took another turn then gasped, hitting the brakes. I skidded to a halt before rear-ending the guy before me.

I shuddered. Normally, red lights pissed me off. Half the time, I would just run them. I mean, no one was coming. Probably. I never got in an accident, so I was sure it was fine. But now, I just leaned back in the chair and enjoyed that hungry mouth sucking on my dick with such passion.

My cock throbbed and ached. The pleasure swelled in me. It grew faster and faster. I groaned, savoring every moment of her sucking on me. The light turned green as the ache built and built at the tip of my cock.

I drove on through, my pussy clenching.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned, my head lolling back. "You're amazing."

She groaned.

The pressure rose and rose. I was screaming towards my climax. I would have such a big one. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would explode out of me. It would be fantastic. I shuddered, my toes curling and the car accelerating.

I stared ahead down the road. I ducked into the next lane. A car honked as I hurtled towards my orgasm. I cut back over and then hit the brakes at the next light. The tires squealed as I whimpered out my pleasure, Georgia sucking hard.

"That's it. That's what I need," I gasped. "Yes!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into her hungry mouth. I bucked in place, the chair creaking behind me as I trembled through the ecstasy. It was amazing. Stars danced before my eyes. My head tossed back and forth. I shuddered, my face scrunching up.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, that's it. That's amazing. You're so awesome. I love it. I love the pleasure you're giving me."

She kept sucking on me. Kept nursing on my cock. It was fantastic. I loved it. My dick throbbed and ached. It twitched with the passion of this moment. I unloaded so much jizz into her mouth. She sucked it out. She swallowed it.

I groaned, my pussy convulsing. My body bucked and my little titties jiggled in my purple boob tube. I loved every moment of it. I savored every last second of my jizz splashing into her hungry mouth. A car honked behind me.

I didn't care.

"Oh, Georgia," I moaned. "Mmm, give me a taste."

Another honk. Cars were driving past me in the other lane.

Georgia slid her mouth off my cock, jizz staining her lips. She planted a hot kiss on my mouth, her tongue thrusting the spunk past my lips. I savored the flavor of my futa-cum. My girl-dick twitched. I shuddered, loving being a dickgirl.

Our tongues danced as more cars whipped around us. I just groaned, savoring sharing my cum with the sexy girl. Then she panted and fell back into her seed. I looked up and gasped to see the light was yellow.

I hit the accelerator. It went red and then we were in the intersection before cross-traffic could go. I laughed, buzzing from the high of cumming in her mouth and the thrill of feeding Georgia her mother's pussy cream.

"Oh, Sky!" gasped Georgia. "Not so fast. Maybe this was a bad idea."

"Our date?"

"No, sucking you while you drive. You're not a very good one."

"I'm amazing!" I said. "Never been in an accident."

"How long have you been driving?"

"Three weeks."

She groaned in horror. I don't know why.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

Mrs. Spencer lingered on my mind. That question if the young wife was being satisfied by her husband even close to what a futa could give her echoed about in my thoughts. I had to ignore it. Just because I hadn't found passion in my failed marriage didn't mean she wasn't satisfied.

Futas weren't required to please a woman, right?

They're not, said Grace. Look what's going on. Focus on that.

I nodded and watched as Aoi turned around and pressed her butt-cheeks into Natalie's face. The blue-haired girl was bound spread-eagle on my bed (her idea) and had just licked Aoi to an orgasm while I fucked the Japanese cutie in the ass. Now Aoi was feeding that cum to Natalie's mouth.

The petite girl shuddered. "Ooh, slave, just like that. Lick all that cum out of my asshole. You're a dirty slut who deserves it."

Aoi really, really got into this whole domination thing.

I had to admit, it was sexy. A perfect distraction from Mrs. Spencer and whether she was satisfied with her marriage. After all, I had a cock dirty with Aoi's asshole and the perfect place to wash it clean was right before me.

I knelt between Natalie's thighs, my cock aimed at her shaved pussy, her clit pierced by a gold ring. A stimulating sight for a futa-mommy like me. Sky was out on her date with Georgia, and I had these two girls to play with.

No Mrs. Spencer necessary.

Mrs. Reyes had been an interesting diversion. I had to seduce her to protect our secret. She had loved it. Savored the sin. She had been as deprived of pleasure as I had been in my marriage and had found that bliss today thanks to my daughter and me.

I shook my head. Bad thoughts. Treacherous thoughts. Things that were bad for us were often pleasurable.

Like sliding into this tempting hole before me. Natalie was ripe and ready to be violated by my cock. I would just slip into her and savor that delicious snatch squeezing about me. I groaned, my cock throbbing.

I pressed my dick against her pierced clit, letting my slit slide around the edge. It felt incredible. It stimulated me from the inside. I groaned, loving that wonderful sensation. This was what I needed. This was the bliss that would have me bursting with such passion. I knew it would be fantastic.

I slid my dirty dick down to her pussy. Aoi smiled at me, her butt-cheeks squeezed about Natalie's face. The naughty, bound girl was licking and slurping up my jizz as it spilled out of the Japanese girl's back door.

"Ooh, just like that," groaned Aoi. "That's awesome. Oh, that's wonderful. It's so amazing. Mmm, you're licking it out, you nasty slave. And now you're going to polish Mrs. Marlow's dick clean with your pussy."

"I am," Natalie moaned, her legs twitching, pulling on her restraints. She was so helpless, her pussy so open to being dirtied by my cock. "Just ram it into my cunt, Mrs. Marlow. Please, please, I'm your good slut. I'll do anything for you."

"Anything!" Aoi groaned. "That's how nasty she is!"

"Yes," I groaned and thrust into Natalie's pussy. I groaned as her cunt squeezed down around me. It was an amazing delight to experience. I shuddered as she polished me clean. "Oh, yes, this is amazing."

Her juicy flesh engulfed my cock. Every inch of my dick sank into her snatch. I shuddered, savoring this delight. A young girl cleaning my shaft with her cunt. This was what I needed. What I craved. Not Mrs. Spencer. She had her husband to take care of her. It wasn't my job.

I was a futa-mommy. I had young girls who needed me. Natalie, Aoi, Georgia, and Sky.

Natalie moaned into Aoi's butthole. The Japanese girl leaned back. Her face scrunched up. She smiled as she clearly enjoyed everything that Natalie did to her. It was such a delight to witness. I loved it myself.

I winked at her as she ground her asshole around Natalie's asshole while I drew back my cock. My large breasts jiggling while that tight pussy gripped me. I shuddered, savoring that silky delight. She buffed my dick clean.

I thrust back into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt with such force my tits heaved. Aoi groaned, watching them. She licked her lips while her own small boobies barely jiggled. They were so firm and delicious, her nipples that lovely shade of brown.

"Oh, Natalie, yes!" I moaned. "That's so good. Just take that dick. Mmm, enjoy that cock slamming into your pussy. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, it is!" she groaned, her pussy clenching about my cock. She held me tight. "So is Aoi's butthole."

Depraved sucking sounds came from Natalie. Aoi squealed and bucked. "She's sucking the cum out of my butt, Mrs. Marlow!" the cutie moaned, her black hair swaying about her flushed face. "It's so nasty."

"It is!" I groaned, plunging forward into the frothy delight of Natalie's cunt.

That tight snatched buffed my dick clean. I loved the way she gripped me. She held me tight, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I groaned, thrusting away hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her. I slammed deep into her twat. I reveled in that wonderful delight. The pleasure swelled in me.

I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching. The pressure grew in my ovaries. I would have such a mighty explosion of cum. The jizz would just fire out of me. It would be incredible. I groaned, loving every last thrust into her cunt.

It was amazing. Just a treat to enjoy. My dick throbbed in her cunt. I buried deep into her snatch. I plunged in hard and fast. I fucked her with powerful strokes. It was amazing to enjoy the feel of her twat gripping me.

She held me tight. She polished my cock and brought me closer and closer to erupting. I groaned, savoring it while Aoi whimpered and moaned before me. Her small titties had that delicious amount of jiggle.

I ducked my head down and sucked her nub into my mouth.

She gasped. Her face scrunched up as she enjoyed the sensation. I nibbled on her. I flicked my tongue around her nub. She groaned, her body trembling. I loved the sounds she made. It was such a wonderful delight.

"Mrs. Marlow!" she squealed.

"What is she doing to you, Mistress Aoi?" moaned Natalie.

"She's nursing on my nipple. Just loving it."

"Awesome!"

It was.

I suckled and nursed with hunger. I nibbled on her with passion. I licked around her nub and then suckled hard. It was just the delight I wanted to give the girl. I ached for it as I thrust into Natalie's twat. Her cunt clung to me.

The pressure built in my ovaries. I moaned my pleasure around Aoi's nipple. The ache grew and grew at the tip of my cock burying again and again into the naughty depths of Natalie's cunt. I plunged deep and hard into her with such force.

I fucked her hard. I buried into her with passion as I nursed from Aoi. I wanted to make Natalie cum again and again. I wanted to make them both explode. It would be incredible. My dick twitched and throbbed as I buried to the hilt in the slut's cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, my mouth popping off Aoi's nub. "Oh, that's good. Oh, Natalie, your cunt is buffing my dick clean. Lord, you're so hot and juicy.."

"I know," she moaned. "Oh, I know. Ooh, Just keep fucking into me like that, Mrs. Marlow. Pound into me. It's amazing. I love it."

"I do, too!" Aoi moaned.

They were both so sexy. I shuddered as I rammed into Natalie and sucked Aoi's nipple back into my mouth. She squeaked in delight. Her body trembled. Then she cried out in throaty passion. She had to be cumming.

"Oh, you're squirting on my belly," moaned Natalie.

I ripped my mouth off Aoi's nipple to see her juices gushing out and splashing Natalie's stomach. A tart delight filled the air. I breathed it in. The heady scent filled my nose as I buried deep and hard into Natalie's snatch.

"So good!" Aoi moaned. "I love your tongue in my butt, slave!"

Natalie groaned, her cunt squeezing about me. I thrust into her hard, my bush rubbing into her shaved cunt and her clit piercing. I shot my hand down and grabbed it as I drew back. I twisted her clit piercing.

The slut squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned and buried into her spasming heaven. Her pussy writhed around my cock. She milked me. I threw back my head and groaned. The pleasure gushed out of my cock. Pleasure rippled around me. It was amazing.

Fantastic.

I groaned, stars dancing around my head. They burst with such bright excitement. I moaned, trembling through that wonderful bliss. The rapture was exquisite. I loved it. As my pussy convulsed, juices gushing down my thighs. Ecstasy rippled out of my pussy.

"Oh, Mrs. Marlow!" Aoi moaned, swaying.

"I know!" I groaned and kissed her.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth as I hit the peak of my orgasm. Natalie's spasming cunt sucked out the last of my cum. I twitched and throbbed, my breast rising and falling. The heady rush of delight washed through me.

Our kisses grew softer. Gentler. I broke it after a moment, both of us panting. Natalie whimpered, her pussy still convulsing around my cock for a few more heartbeats. I leaned back, my chest rising and falling.

"Fuck," Natalie groaned. "That clit tug was amazing, Mrs. Marlow."

"So was your tongue in my butt, slave," moaned Aoi.

"Mmm, it was all sexy," I said. I glanced at the clock. "And I need to go start on dinner. You two can have your fun. Remember the safe word."

"It was..." Aoi frowned. "Uh..."

"Raven!" Natalie said. "But you won't make me need it, will you, Mistress Aoi?"

"I don't know," the girl said, this surprisingly malicious smile on her lips as she picked up the flogger. "Maybe I want to slap your titties again."

"Raven!" shouted Natalie. "Raven! Raven!"

"Oh, fine," Aoi said. "I won't spank your titties. I'll just lick all that yummy cum out of your pussy."

"Mmm, that sounds better, Mistress," breathed Natalie.

I shook my head and padded to my dresser, letting my cock shrink. It felt weird walking around my house naked. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, not bothering with a bra or panties. I pulled them on as they both ate the other's pussy.

I wondered if that was called something. Probably some vulgar thing like double twat munching or slutty licking.

Dressed, I headed downstairs, my boobs jiggling beneath my shirt, my nipples grazing the fabric. I hummed as I headed to my kitchen. I glanced out the window and saw Mr. Spencer heading into his car. He hopped inside.

Mrs. Spencer was home alone...

My dick throbbed. I shook my head. I had dinner to cook. I wanted to make something easy. I thought about what I had and settled on some hamburger helper. I diced up vegetables to add to the mix, I wanted to make it healthier, while I thawed the extra lean ground beef beneath the warm water.

Then I glanced in my fridge. We had milk. But what if it was expired? I'd have to go across the road and get some from Mrs. Spencer. I grabbed the carton and, without looking at the expiration date, sighed.

What? Grace asked. I sensed something...

Milk's bad, I said, dumping it out down the drain. It as a quarter carton. I had planned on shopping tomorrow. It was a waste. Have to go get some from a neighbor.

Mrs. Spencer?

She's home, I said. And always has milk.

I grabbed a pitcher to put it in and turned off the water. The meat would keep thawing in the warm water in the sink. I hummed as I headed to the door, my clit tingling. I wasn't going to do anything. Just get some milk.

You sure you can face the temptation? asked Grace. She's married. Has a child.

Of course. I'm not Sky. And she's not a virgin. She's a woman.

A MILF...

I shuddered. I was certain that Mrs. Spencer was being taken care of. My clit throbbed as I headed out of the house in a cheap pair of shoes I slipped on for running outside real quick. I hurried down my path and crossed the quiet streets.

My stomach tightened. I was just getting milk. Nothing else. Just milk.

I licked my lips as I reached the door. I drew in a deep breath. Then another. I jammed my thumb into the doorbell.

DING-DONG!

The chimes reverberated through the house. My breath quickened. My heart pounded faster and faster and faster. Footsteps approached. I wiped a sweaty palm on my sweatpants.

What was I wearing? Sweatpants. A t-shirt.

The door opened. Mrs. Spencer was there in yoga pants and a shirt. She smiled at the sight of me. "Hey, Madeline."

"Hi, Tiffany," I said. "Can I borrow some milk."

"Oh, sure," she said and laughed. "Want me to get the pump or do you want to just get it straight from the tap?"

A surge of lust shot through me as I glanced down at the new mother's large breasts. I swallowed, his sudden hunger to try her breast milk surged through me. I licked my lips and then I shook my head and wrenched up my gaze.

"I think the cow variety will work better," I said, panting.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, staring at me. Then her gaze shot down to my tits. Or maybe my crotch. Had my clit grown into a dick? I didn't feel hard. "Come in."