Futa Haunting

Story Info
Amanda's apartment has an unexpected guest.
5k words
4.49
56.9k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
339 Followers

The characters in this story are all over 18 years old.

...

6:20pm, Friday night.

Amanda unlocked the front door to her apartment and stepped inside, closing it behind her. Dropping her keys into the small ceramic bowl on the small table beside her coat rack, and hanging up her jacket, she flicked on the light and made her way towards her bedroom.

Amanda's uncle Jack had died not 6 months ago, and in his will, he gave the luxurious top floor apartment to her. Jack was one of the wealthiest people in Amanda's family due to his position as CEO. He owned 5 houses around the world, had a boat of his own, and had enough cash to live the rest of his life in luxury. Unfortunately, the rest of his life wasn't that long. Having a family history of health problems, it was only a matter of time before he succumb to one of them.

After his death, Amanda inherited some of his wealth along with the apartment. He never spent much time in it anyway, so he was happy to let someone else occupy it. Getting two hundred and fifty grand and a rent free apartment felt surreal to her when she got it all, even after a few months she still couldn't believed that she owned a place as nice as this. An open living room, large kitchen, deluxe bedroom with and en suit, a gorgeous view of Seattle from her balcony, and even a private elevator. All hers.

As Amanda entered her bedroom, she kicked off her black heels, un-buttoned her suit jacket and letting it slip off her shoulders. After hanging it up in her walk-in wardrobe, she unbuttoned her blouse and hung it up too. Next, she un-zipped and removed her skirt and folded it neatly before placing it inside on of the drawers. Reaching behind her, Amanda unclasped her bra, releasing her 34D breasts. Grabbing the top of her pantyhose as well as her panties, she pulled them off of her long legs, leaving her nude.

Having a Korean mother and and American father, Amanda was blessed with long, jet black hair, deep brown eyes, and smooth, porcelain-like skin. While only being 26, she had the appearance of a mature 18 year old.

After undressing, Amanda made her way to her bathroom and turned on the shower. It had been a long week for her. After uncle Jack died, everyone who inherited any part of his wealth immediately went on vacation, or took time off work, and some straight up retired. Not Amanda. She already had a cosy desk job earning more than enough. Amanda wasn't the type of person to go out and spend half a fortune on drinks for her and her friends, so she had plenty of money on top of the $250,000 she got from Jack. In all honesty, a quiet night with a good movie or book was considered a perfect night in her mind. And that's exactly what she had planned tonight.

Covering her naked body in water and soap, Amanda began washing herself. Running her hands over her soapy tits, along her sides, and over her plump ass cheeks. She made sure the soap reached every crack and crevasse. Her fingers crossed over her waxed pussy and down her smooth legs.

Amanda spent a good 20 minutes in the shower, gently washing herself clean before shutting off the water and stepping out. She dried her body with a towel and her hair with her hair dryer, before stepping once again into her bedroom and into the wardrobe. Going through her underwear drawer, Amanda picked out a cute pair of black panties, topped off with a little pink bow on the front of the waistband and slipped them on before heading into the living room.

Before turning on the TV, Amanda flicked on her kettle, and grabbed a mug ready to make herself some tea. As the kettle boiled, she flicked through the channels looking for something good before landing on the movie channel. The movie that was playing had already ended and the credits were already rolling. It was some dumb movie about a cop with a robot partner that Amanda was glad she missed. One of her favourite movies was up next, so she was ready to settle in for the night.

Once the tea was made, Amanda slumped down onto the couch. Her exposed breasts bounced as she did, and her bare skin sunk into the cream leather. It was here where Amanda spent the rest of the night.

By midnight, the second mug of tea was empty, two movies had been watched, and Amanda began to feel tired. She flicked through the channels once more to see if there was anything interesting on before heading to bed. As she did so, she didn't notice the blue green light gently appear beside her. It's silent hue crept up on her like a spider. It was only when she had enough channel surfing and got up from the couch did she finally notice what had appeared in her apartment.

It was a ghost.

The sudden sight of this ghost startled Amanda, causing her scream to and drop her mug on the floor, shattering it.

The ghost was a woman. A nude woman. Not only was she nude, but between her legs hung a semi erect penis, complete with a pair of balls. It was 10 inches at least, and circumcised. Her breasts were larger than Amanda's, her hips too. She had the most perfect body anyone had ever seen with a perfect face to match. Her hair was long and thick with a slight curl to it. She was slightly taller than Amanda too. Amanda was only 5'5" where as this ghostly figure was at least 6'2".

The ghost's body was translucent with a blue green glow to it. It was almost as if she had an outline too; around her body as well as her features. The blue green light gently pulsed around her entire body, giving it shape and defining her features.

Amanda didn't know what to do. All she could do was stand there in front of this apparition with her eyes wide open, and her jaw even more so. After a few seconds of staring, the ghost slowly moved towards her.

"N-No! S-S-Stay back!!" Amanda yelled, taking a tiny step back.

The ghost didn't listen. It advanced towards Amanda with no signs of stopping. Amanda was frozen with fear as the ghostly woman held out her arms as she got nearer, looking like she was about to strangle her.

But before Amanda could let out another scream, the ghost finally made contact with her. Her hands weren't for Amanda's throat, they were for her breasts. As soon as they took hold of her, Amanda let out a gasp, a gasp which gave the ghost a perfect opportunity to stick her tongue into Amanda's mouth.

Amanda sunk into the kiss for just a moment before deciding to try and fight back. She swung her arms in an attempt to fight the ghost off. She tried to push her, smack her, punch her, but it was to no avail. Every time she tried, her arms would just go right through the ghost's body. It seemed as though the ghost could touch Amanda, but Amanda couldn't touch the ghost.

After a few seconds of kissing and fondling her breasts, the ghost moved her hands and took hold of Amanda's hips, lifter her and dropping her back on to the couch. She lay on her back, facing the ghost who had sat herself down on the couch on her knees, facing Amanda. Since the kiss had been broken, Amanda used this window to try and get some answers.

"W-Who are you? What do you want? W-What's your name? Why are you doing this?" Amanda asked.

No matter the question, the ghost made no noise. Instead, her attention was on Amanda's panties. Without hesitation, she grabbed hold of them and began to pull.

"N-No! NO!!" Amanda struggled.

Trying to resist being undressed only helped the ghost more. The more she kicked her legs, the easier it was to pull her panties off them until they finally slipped off her ankles, and were thrown across the room. The ghost paused for a brief second, admiring Amanda's freshly exposed pussy and grabbing hold of her cock, stroking it to get it fully erect.

As Amanda watched, she tried to crawl backwards, which only spread her legs open even more. As she reached the very end on the couch, the ghost pounced, instantly plunging her cock deep into Amanda's pussy and taking hold of her hips yet again.

"AAAAHHHhhhh!!" Amanda screamed.

She had never felt anything like it before. The ghost took no time in pumping itself in and out, in and out, in and out, her balls slapped against Amanda's ass with every thrust. Amanda tried yet again to resist, but just as before, it was futile. She was at the mercy of this thing.

After a few minutes of fucking, Amanda began to feel good. This cock was the best cock she had ever felt before. It seems ghosts come pre-lubed. The 10 inch rod that was thrust inside of her filled her up completely, reaching all the right places. Amanda's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her jaw hung open. Seeing as she could do nothing to stop this, she figured she may as well let it happen and just try and enjoy it.

Before long, the thrusts became faster and faster. Amanda's heavy breasts bounced up and down faster and faster, and the ghost leaned in closer so that she was now looking down on her The ghost was close to cumming it seemed. Amanda had already cum at least 3 times by this point. The thrusting got faster and faster for a few more seconds before her cock exploded inside of Amanda.

A slimy, cyan, glowing substance leaked out of her and on to the couch. The ghost pulled itself out of Amanda and let the last few drops of her cum drop on to her belly as the two of them panted. As the ghost caught her breath, she slowly began to disappear in a wisp of green blue smoke until she had vanished completely.

Amanda lay on the couch, naked, pussy leaking with her own juices mixed with ectoplasm, with her legs wide open. After such a rough fucking like that, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

...

8:25am, Saturday morning.

Amanda opened her eyes and looked around the room. For a brief moment, she wondered why she was naked, and why she was on the couch instead of her bed. Before long, the memories of last night came flooding back to her. The ghost, having her panties pulled off her, the fucking, and...the cum! Amanda looked down between her legs and on the couch, but there was nothing. Not even a stain.

As she spun back around, sitting properly on the couch, Amanda also noticed that the mug that has broken due to her fright was in fact on the coffee table, completely intact.

Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, Amanda struggled to understand if what happened last night really did happen, or if it was only a dream.

Getting up off the couch, Amanda headed to her bedroom, walking past her panties on the floor, and opened her laptop. Crudely, she typed into her browser 'Women with big penis'. Of course, the first results were all porn related. Pornhub videos, a cam site called Futa4You which showed chicks with dicks playing with themselves, Photo-shopped images of celebrities with unrealistically big cocks, the list went on and on. Not long after searching, Amanda found a name for what that type of woman was last night; a 'Futanari'.

After finding the name, Amanda immediately searched for the phrase 'Futanari ghost', but all she found was more porn and cartoon characters. Nothing relating to her dream or the woman in it.

Amanda finally gave up and went with the idea that what happened last night was nothing more than a dream.

...

11:50pm, Friday night.

The next Friday night rolled around, and once again, Amanda got home, stripped, and showered, only this time, she opted to wear nothing but a silk gown. It was white with pink petals on it. The flowers looked as though they were from an old Japanese painting due to the art style.

Determined not to have the same dream as before, Amanda spent some time to herself on her balcony with a mug of coffee. She was bent down with her elbows on the balcony railing, her gown loosely tied together. It was more for comfort, not for covering up. Her nipples were just barely visible, but her pussy was on full display. Amanda was never shy about her body, and besides, nobody would be able to see her this high up.

She looked down on to Seattle, looking at all the lights on in all the windows, listening to the cars driving past, the sound of drunk teenagers enjoying their nights. It was a bitter-sweet feeling. Here she was, on her favourite night of the week, a night where she can be with herself, do what she wanted, and with the weekend to look forward to. She loved the freedom of it, but she didn't have anyone to share it with. All alone in a big empty apartment. She didn't know if she enjoyed her personal time, or if she was tired of being alone.

Midnight rolled around without Amanda realising. Behind her, in the exact same spot as last week, the blue green smoke appeared, and began to form into the shape of the ghostly woman.

It made no noise as it walked towards Amanda. Her breasts bounced with every step, her cock began to erect as she got closer, and her hands reached out ready to take hold her Amanda's hips once more.

Amanda put down her empty mug and continued looking down over the city, until suddenly, she felt a pair of hands grab and lift her robe up over her ass.

"Hey! What-" Amanda shouted, turning around.

Her eyes widened as she saw the ghost yet again. Before she could speak, she felt the familiar cock thrust inside her from behind.

"Ahhh!" Amanda yelped.

Just like before, the ghost wasted no time in fucking her. She was rough, so rough in fact that Amanda had to hold on to the balcony railing to stop herself from falling over. Her bare feet squirmed as she tried to keep her balance,

"Dammit, stop! Stop stop stop!" Amanda begged, but the ghost didn't listen.

Leaning in, the ghost wrapped her arms around Amanda's body and cupped her breasts from behind, pulling on them and fondling them. It didn't take too long before Amanda's pussy began to enjoy this cock once again.

"Oh......oh fuck..." Amanda whispered to herself.

After a few minutes, the ghost pulled itself out of Amanda's pussy. Strange. It hadn't cum yet, so why did it pull out? Amanda didn't have time to come up with the answer before it was too late. A sharp pain went through her as the ghost's enormous cock plunged itself into her ass.

"AHHHHH!!!" Amanda screamed out.

Just like before, it began pumping in and out of her. It was a little slower in her ass than it was in her pussy, but that didn't last long. In just under a minute, the ghost was back at full force, fucking Amanda's ass like there was no tomorrow. Amanda got used to the feeling. Eventually. What eased her pain was the fact that the ghost had taken her right hand off of Amanda's right breasts, and had moved it to her pussy, fingering it.

The feeling of pleasure and pain was enough to push Amanda to a squirting orgasm. Her pussy juices exploded on to the balcony, soaking it.

After 10 minutes, the ghost began fucking faster. Just like last time. She was close to cumming. It didn't take long before Amanda's ass was filled with the glowing ectoplasm. Once it was full, the ghost popped her cock out of her ass and sprayed the remainder of her cum all over Amanda's back and a little on her hair.

After the ghost once again vanished into smoke, Amanda dropped to the floor of her balcony, letting her face fall into the puddle of her own juices, and she yet again drifted off to sleep.

...

8:14am, Saturday morning.

The warm summer wind and sunlight woke Amanda up. With her robe open, laying face down on her balcony, she slowly got herself up on to her feet. The memories of last night came to her instantly, and she felt a sense of fear run through her. That wasn't a dream. No, it was real. The ghost is real!

Amanda ran to her bedroom and once again went on to the internet, only this time, she looked up the apartment. Maybe this ghost used to live here before uncle Jack. Maybe she knew uncle Jack. Maybe she used to own the whole building. Too many 'maybes'. Amanda had to get to the bottom of this.

For a little while, it became an obsession. After a couple of hours searching, Amanda found what she was looking for. Amy Starr. A porn star from the 1990's. She died in 2002, age 28 due to complications a few months after her surgery. The image of her looked exactly like the ghost. The blonde hair was in the same style, her body, her face, and even her cock. Looking her up, Amanda found out that Amy had surgery to give herself a functioning penis back in the day. Before that, she was just a regular porn star, filming scenes in various locations all over the world, but after the operation, she starred in fewer and fewer movies. It seemed like her plan to expand her sexual activities only limited her ability to appear in movies. Talk about irony. Seems like not everyone wanted to work with a chick with a dick back then.

Amanda found the last porno movie that Amy ever shot. It was in the apartment. The 'plot', if you can call it that, was about a lonely mature woman who missed being fucked by a real dick, and is fed up of using her dildo, when all of a sudden, she gets a knock at the door and is greeted by Amy, wearing a girl scout costume. At first, the woman is uninterested, but then she notices Amy's cock from underneath her skirt. You can guess what happens next. The cheesy music kicks in and the two of them fuck.

After a quick search, Amanda found the date that the porn movie was filmed on; July 6th, 2002. It was a Saturday. That must explain why Amy has only been appearing at midnight between Friday and Saturday.

Amanda felt a surge of confidence go through her. She knew her name, her story, any why she died. The only thing she couldn't wrap her head around was why she kept appearing. What did she want?! Amanda felt determined to find out next week.

...

11:55pm, Friday night.

Amanda was ready. Tonight, she was wearing her bra and panties, a pair of skinny jeans, socks, sneakers, a t-shirt, and a big woolly jumper. She was covered. She was determined not to be fuck by Amy tonight. Keeping one eye on the clock, she was ready to confront her, talk to her, maybe try and reason with her, and try and help her find peace.

1 minute went by, then another, and another, and another, until it was 11:59pm. Amanda counted down the seconds until, just like the weeks before, the green blue smoke started to appear, and formed Amy, naked as ever with her semi erect cock.

"Amy!" Amanda called out to her.

Amazingly, Amy didn't move. She stood, staring at Amanda dead in the eye.

"You're name's Amy" Amanda said. "You were a porn star. You died 16 years ago." Amanda continued.

It was at this moment, Amanda realised that she hadn't stopped her by talking about her past life, what stopped her, for a few seconds at least, was the fact that she was wearing clothes. Amy's eyes looked Amanda up and down her clothed body before giving her a little smirk.

"U-Uh, you had surgery so that you would have a penis. You... uhhh... fuck... " Amanda also realised that she should've looked up more about Amy, and also, more about ghosts.

"We can talk about this. Maybe I can help put you to rest?" Amanda said, trying to reason with her.

After eyeing her up, Amy began advancing towards Amanda, causing her to back up into the wall. Without any warning, Amy grabbed Amanda by her hips and lifted her against the wall, and aimed her cock at her crotch.

"Y-You can't do anything. You can't fuck me!" Amanda shouted. She tried to hide her fear with anger, but it was to no avail. Amy was having none of it.

After getting herself nice and hard, Amy thrust her cock through Amanda's jeans and into her pussy. It was the strangest feeling she had ever felt. Her cock was going through her clothes, but still very much penetrating her pussy. Being fucked up against the wall wasn't strange enough, but being fucked through a pair of jeans, and even her panties was the most surreal feeling that Amanda had ever felt. Suppose it made sense. Amy was a ghost after all, and ghost are known for going through things.

Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
339 Followers
12