Futa Mom World Ch. 02

Story Info
Vance meats a new neighbor and Sandra makes her move on him.
7.3k words
4.58
28.6k
57
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
131 Followers

Vance was not in a mood to talk.

"So... yeah... that was not my best introduction was it?" Hino asked as he refused to answer her. It was bad enough that he had been face fucked by a futa less than an hour into his stay at the complex but not only that she had for some reason invited herself into his apartment and was now sitting on his couch, her legs spread out showing her still half stiff bulge that his eyes just could not help but stare at as he coughed.

"I mean that was the first time I took a cock so yeah, I would have rather it be more romantic than that." Vance hissed as Hino let out a loud laugh and patted him on his shoulder.

"Hey, you liked it right? You came like a real bottom and I think you might enjoy a protein diet if you catch my drift." She said winking at him as he flushed and turned away from her.

"I did not have much of a choice now did I?"

"Well that is true I suppose. But hey come on we can still be friends right?" She asked as Vance sighed.

"Well, I guess it's better than you knocking me up before you even knew my name."

"If you want I could breed you right now. I mean I think you would like it-"

"No."

"Well if you insist. I mean I think my cock and your ass would be a match made in heaven you know?" She said, pulling him a bit closer to her side. His eyes were now trained to her ample bust as he blushed again.

"I'll even give you weekends out of chastity if you let me do it in the mating press." She hissed as she licked his ear and made him cough loudly into his hand.

"I think that I want to go to sleep by myself tonight! No offense Hino I don't want to get knocked up yet." Vance said looking down hoping she would listen to him. Futas had been a bit more accepting of male rejection as of late but if she wanted to breed him there was nothing that could stop her if she wanted to pin him down and knock him up then and there.

"Hey, no problem man! I know when to take no for an answer. I'd be kind of a bitch if I didn't. But hey let's hang out again next time kay? I know a great take out place that has like the best chicken. You'll love it, man. See yah cutie!" She said leaning in to plant a soft kiss on his cheek before standing up abruptly. He was sure she shoved her ass in his face on purpose, almost forcing him to kiss it before stalking to the door shaking her hips before she opened it and turned to wink at him.

"Also if you do come around I'll still let you out of chastity on weekends and holidays!"

"Goodnight Hino!"

"Night man! Breed you later!" She said, closing the door as he sighed.

"Finally. She's gone." Vance groaned as he looked at the flickering light of the tv. Once again he was made to watch male tv. Different than standard tv for futas as most of it was just porn, encouraging males to both be knocked up and knock futa up when they wanted it.

Every time a commercial began it was either advertising sex toys, showing off the benefits of chastity to men, or just trying to make him donate all of his life savings to the church of the goddess to get them to accept him as a communal breeder.

"Yeah. No." He said turning off the tv as he sighed into the darkness. The cum that Hino had not so gently deposited into his stomach was still making his gut bulge. It had gone down over the hours after she had face fucked him like an animal. The feeling of her massive cock abusing his tight throat still forced his boi clit to harden in his jean shorts as he shuddered.

"Calm down man. You always knew it would happen. Just calm down. Keep it together and you will be fine." He said to himself as he finally went to unpack fully as he wondered what his new life would be?

------

The next day was also a bit of a mixed bag for Vance. He had barely unpacked half of the belongings of his before he passed out on his couch. He was awoken to his breath being stolen from him by a massive pair of breasts that had fully enveloped his head and were now seeking to smother the life out of his lungs.

Vance screamed out trying to struggle out of the oppressive soft weight that was breaking his lungs before he was lifted off the couch before being yanked away from the insidious breasts.

"I am so sorry! I was just coming to check on you, and the door was open so I walked in! Then I tripped on the rug and then I fell onto you! So sorry about that!' Sandra said as she shook the small femboi as he gasped!

"Sandra!? Why did you come to check up on me!?"

"I was still sorry for what happened the other day! Your mother wanted me to look out for you and I failed! I'm so sorry!"

"You... you don't have to be. But please let me down. I just woke up and I am starving."

"Oh! If you are hungry then I could help you get food! Do you like take out? It can be my treat!" She offered as he paused looking up the futa that still had him in a vice grip before sighing and nodding his head.

"Sure. That's fine. I'll enjoy it if you pay."

"Thank you so much! Now let's go to my apartment so I can make this up to you!"

-------

Sanda was sure that the goddess was punishing her for something she had done in her past lives.

"So... was this just a plan to get me in your lap?" Vance asked his arms crossed as Sandra tried to act like her massive cock was not making a massive tent in her jeans as Vance sat snugly in her lap.

The food that she ordered had turned out to be the wrong order, and when she got her refund thankfully that happened the food they did want was out of stock. And that meant that she did not have a reason to keep Vance on her lap that she called a seat to let him get used to her!

Why did the Male rehabilitation manual say that this would build companionship with the man!? Why is he not happy and why did I believe that trash in the first place?!

"Well! I was just thinking that since the chairs were dirty that my lap would be a better place for you to rest! I really did not have another motive! Please believe me!" She said bowing slightly her massive chest mushing Vance's face down as he mumbled.

"Well if that is the case. I guess I'll just go home and see about making breakfast. I think I had something frozen from the farm."

"Oh wait! Please let me make you breakfast! I'll be sure to give you something great to eat!" Sandra said blue eyes blazing with motherly passion as maternal instincts took over!

Instincts or not unless she was planning on breastfeeding him Vance severely doubted that she could even manage a meal that would not give her food poisoning let alone him.

"Do you know how to cook?"

And they died in a moment as Vance shot her down hard.

"I... I know how to boil water."

"That... that is sad." Vance sighed before running a hand over his face.

"Look. If you have food I can make us something ok?"

"I can't let you cook for me! I brought you here to feed you and that is that! I won't let you go hungry in my care!"

"Care? You do know I won't starve if I miss a meal for a bit right?"

"But... I promised your mother-"

"And there it is! You know my mother right? And if you want me to keep my ass on your lap answer honestly. And tell me what she really wants sending me here." Vance said bluntly as Sandra winced before taking a deep breath.

"She wants to make sure that you get out of your shell! She wants you to make friends, learn how to talk to people and just be a more outgoing male!"

"Is that all?" Vance asked, humming as she gulped.

"She also wants you to get pregnant very soon so you can settle down! I"m sorry! I don't just want to breed you! I want to be good landlord and friend first! I... I just admitted to wanting to make you pregnant huh?"

"Yup. You did."

"If you want to hate me that's ok. I deserve it. But please believe that I just want to help you! I don't want you to be unhappy here, ok?" She asked frowning as the femboi gave her a hard look before he sighed.

"You know it's not like you are not attractive."

"Excuse me?"

"You are tall and have great skin. Your breasts can choke me to death and your dick looks ready to burst in your jeans. Look, I like dick. I really do. You are beautiful so if you want to do something with me just ask ok? The worst I can say is no ok?" He said with a faint smile as she felt her heart beating out of her chest before she gulped.

"Can I get you pregnant today, please?" She asked her bright eyes shining like small diamonds as a weak and whimpering puppy dog expression broke on her face as Vance rose a single eyebrow at her.

"No."

"I'm sorry! That was too much and-"

"One. Stop apologizing so much. It's not needed and two... look if you want to knock me up how about a date first? Get to know each other better? Talk about what we like don't like?"

"I"ll do it! I can't get the best place, but I know a great shrimp bar! They even let you in without a chastity cage on! Assuming you are on my lap but yeah! Totally! I can do that! S-so when do you want to go on the date..." Sandra said, flushing as she felt her cock almost tear a hole in her jeans as the femboi smirked.

"You said you would give me breakfast first right?"

"I did? Why?"

"Well, I am still hungry..."

------

Sandra did not know if that was something she should be doing but she was doing it!

"Are you ok back there!? Tell me if I'm too much!" She said, blushing as she pushed back hard. Smothering the face of Vance under her massive ass cheeks. When he asked her to sit on his face, she thought it a joke. But soon enough, they were both naked as her titanic pale satellites crushed his bronze face as she took him for the ride of her life!

Her gargantuan dick was hard as steel, a pale claymore waiting to sink into something hot soft, and inviting. She stared at his small boi clit, barely four inches and nearly pencil thin! She pressed both of her feet onto it, and he let out a scream underneath her! Driving his tongue deeper into her ass, making her see the star's as she grunted.

"Oh fuck your mouth is so good! I can't wait! Please don't be too mad at me!" She said as she quickly stood up, leaving Vance gasping for air. His vision blurred as she got off of him, and he gasped!

"I can breathe!" Vance hissed as he realized that he had bit off a bit more than he could chew! Sure having Sandra sit on his face was a closet fetish of his but he really didn't think she would eight that much! He felt like he was going to be crushed under her ass! But before he could speak her hands gripped his head pulling it so that it hung off the bed and she smacked her pale bitch maker down onto his face with a hard whack!

"Oh, gods." Both of them said Vance in fear of that monster that was even bigger than Hino's bronze scepter violating his throat as Sandra was just so horny she could not hold back. And as soon as his tight mouth opened she pulled back her heavy hips and jammed her cock right through his hole! Piercing his mouth and grunting as she slammed her hips forward in a brutal thrust as she went balls deep on him in one go!

"Oh fuck me, this is go good." She groaned as she looked down and saw the way her cock made his throat deform under its impressive girth. Her dick was making its outline so clear in his throat she swore she could see the veins of her own dick as it sunk into the warm, silky flesh cavern on his mouth.

"Oh? Did you cum just from having your throat fucked? You are quite the little boi slut, huh." Sandra said in a soft and motherly tone of a parent softly scolding her child, one massive hand reaching for his sensitive clit that was now a leaking mess and gripping it between two fingers, making him shiver with pleasure.

"We are gonna have to lock that up eventually, you know? It just distracts you from being a good wife to whoever you find. Maybe if you are good, I'll let you have a weekly release. Maybe." She said, her eyes roaming over the perfect bronze figure currently impaled by her cock as she shuddered in pleasure before slowly, ever so slowly, removing half her cock from his abused throat.

The massive pale girth of the beast was still covered in a slimy coating of silvery saliva, leaving strange strands of saliva as it shone in the dim light of her untidy bedroom as she gave a growl of dominance at conquering this fine piece of boi mouth!

Vance clung to the bed, his fingers digging into the mattress as her dick which had far more sweat on it than he imagined, began to leave his mouth.

Her dick, like Hino's have a very fleshy taste to it, not bad, but not good. It just tasted raw. And the added sweat increased the already salty flavor of her cock as she groaned in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, now that is a tight hole." She praised him as she felt his silky cavern constrict around her cock, almost as if it was trying to keep the meaty invader inside of itself for as long as humanly possible!

"Such a greedy little throat needs to be punished." She grunted before she slammed back into his mouth, making her fat balls slam down hard onto his face as she leaned forward onto the bed. Gripping the sheets on the other side and really began to face fuck the boi like the slut he was!

"Fucking hell, take it!" Sandra hissed as years of pent-up sexual frustration were let go all at once! Her mighty child-bearing hips slammed down onto his face with impunity, each meaty whack of her hips to his jaw was followed by the smacking of her balls onto his face with a wet whap!

As it happened, she let out a bestial groan as she finally hit her stride, her heavy hips moving with such speed they seemed to blur into reality as she pounded away at the tight throat pussy that was so expertly sucking her cock like a trained whore!

Vance felt like his world was getting turned inside out and not just his throat, every time he felt her thrust out, he felt like his guts would leave his body via his throat, and every time she slammed back in, he felt like he was going to blackout from a lack of air and her massive nut sack battering his face.

But he would be lying if he said he didn't cum hard every time those fat futa baby batter factories slammed into his face. And that he was not cleaning his throat, trying to make it as pleasurable to her as possible as she fucked him like a disposable fleshlight! Her weight only added to the pleasure for him, she had well over a hundred pounds on him so when she thrust, he felt like he was going to be crushed, and he loved every second of it!

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum soon! I don't care what I said before the day is over, you are gonna be in a tight chastity cage, and I am going to train you to only be able to cum from having your ass bred by me! You will never get hard again once I break down that prostate and turn you into my own baby chamber!" She grunted as she slammed her hips down one last time; as she felt her balls clench hard upward before they forcibly shuddered as her cock exploded deep into his mouth!

"Don't spill a drop!" She hissed as she really did not need to. She saw stars as her cock exploded like a firehose right down his mouth! Her dick blew hard as she saw his stomach began to distend with the sheer volume of futa spunk that was being forced into it!

Unlike with Hino, she had weeks of pent-up stress that had not even been close to being relieved. Her dick was so thick that most fleshlights did not take it well, and she could not jerk it off right with her hands well, so she often went weeks without cumming, and it showed.

"Gods above you look pregnant." She hummed as his guts continued to swell. She watched in awe as his belly grew and grew before the cum filled it up fully and began to rise up into his throat! She gasped as some of it began to leak out of his mouth and shoot from his nose as he was practically drowning in her cum!

"I'll be done soon! So just hold on!" She whimpered, keeping her dick buried into his mouth as she force-fed him her cement-thick breeding spunk!

She really wanted to fuck her load so deep into his guts that it would look like he was pregnant! The sheer thought of him getting knocked up with her child was more than enough to push her over the edge as she let out a shrill groan of pleasure as she pushed her heavy childbearing hips hard down onto his face as her dick throbbed as it burst right down his tight silky throat!

"Oh fuck! Please take it all!" She shouted as she felt her balls clench up as her dick erupted like a volcano right down his tight throat! Vance tried to keep his wits about him but he felt like his guts had been punched as he groaned in pleasure. He felt his belly expand as load after thick load of futa spunk smashed into him! He wanted to groan and whimper to try to get something in his mind except the overwhelming desire to be bred and stuffed!

The inner submissive in him might have been awakened, but his survival instincts had never dulled, and as the thick felch cannon continued to fire deep into his belly, depositing the prodigious loads inside of him the lack of air and the burning of his lungs made him rekindle his struggles to get free of the thick cock pulsating deep inside of his throat!

He began to kick and scratch at the air and at her thick fat thighs and balls of Sandra as she groaned in pleasure.

"Yeah, that's it struggles to get out from mommy; you know this is where you belong." She hummed as her cock continued to pump deep inside of him! Before long, her cum filled his rather small stomach as her spunk, with nowhere left to go, rapidly began to rise up his choked and clogged windpipe.

Wrapping up Sandra's cock in a tight and messy warm massage of love before her spunk rose up and burst from his nose. As he groaned in shock as he felt like he was going to burst!

-------

After the rather intense and passionate lovemaking that Sandra dared to call, feeding him breakfast was done a very out of it Vance stumbled from her apartment, he did not know how he was even functioning but Sandra had crawled into her bathroom hiding under a large blanket bowing, and crying begging him to forgive her and to not tell his mother. No matter how often he tried to reassure her that it was not her fault and she would not be blamed for anything it was a lost cause.

So in the end, he left her there to stew and hopefully get better as he walked out of the door into the bright shining noon sun. Before closing the door taking a sharp left to get back to his room he smashed into something soft and large as he was pushed back hard on his ass.

"Gah!" He gasped as a shadow fell over him the sound of sandals crashing gently on the floor filled his ears.

"Oh my, now what is this? How has such a mouse found its way to me? Unkept, well fed but uncaged?" The soft nurturing voice said as a large foot with a wooden sandal underneath it pushed against his crotch, making him whimper. The effects of Sandra's cum still made him unable to think or see straight as the shadow loomed over him as a hand touched his cheek.

"Let me take you home, little mouse; let me show you what I can do for you."

She said as Vence whimpered as he was picked up off the floor. Before he could see the futa's face he was put over her shoulder, her body smelled of soft perfume, the scent of plums. A massive ass that nearly made the landlady look flat stared at him, striking out from what looked to be a kimono of some type as he was ferried away into whatever new future awaited him.

-----

"Tell me, are you well?" The large imposing figure of Kimiko asked as she pushed a teacup his way. She was a tall futa, nearly eight feet a true giant of a human being. Her breasts were a massive double F cup that pushed out heavily against her pale pink dress as she sat on her knees before him.

Her apartment was simple and very stylish. Warm pink carpets warmed his legs and bottom. A simple table barely a foot off the floor allowed them to eat in somewhat comfort. He had no idea why her table was so small when she was so huge, but he did not question it.

Patman30
Patman30
131 Followers
12