Futa Monster Arena: The Free Day

Story Info
You can rest today... I mean...
6.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You turn around in your warm bed, and under the blankets next to you is Grik.

She's snoring softly.

Her black hair is a mess, she has her short, toned arms under her head and the sweaty smell of sex is coming strongly from her.

You found out yesterday how incredible goblin stamina is, she did not stop roughly pounding you even when you fell asleep from the exhausting day you had.

She looks really cute, but you are afraid she might want to have a couple more rounds before breakfast, so you slowly jump over her and leave the room after dressing up with some of your new clothes.

You reach the futa dorms without a problem, it's either too soon, or futas spend most of their time on the farm or the city.

As you doubt knocking on V's or Lydia's door, Diana comes out of her suite.

"Early bird even after your debut? I'm impressed." She walks up to you.

"Nothing to do, I see. Great, you'll be my personal assistant in the morning. Come."

She grabs you by the ass cheek and starts walking, dragging you with her.

She smells very funky, and tells you all about the human "pup" she chose at the brothel last night, and how she was thinking of you while impaling his ass.

She takes you to the baths, directly to the bath that's open to the public.

The only individual enjoying the waters is Lana, Lyla's sister.

She's dog paddling through the water very fast with her tail out in the air.

"Morning, beautiful" Grace tells her as she pushes you in.

She starts taking her shirt and pants off.

"Didi!" Lana swims faster towards you. "Oh, hi, handsome."

She jumps out with great agility and starts sniffing you.

"I snatched him as my helper for the morning. Caught him playing lazy at the dorms." Diana smiles at you as she scratches her fiery red pubes, her long shaft swings between her legs.

"And what's on the schedule today, suppliers?"

"Damn right." The amazon sighs. "But I lend them the new star for some fun, they'll give me a good price. You know how it is."

"Yup. But isn't his mother V's new girl?"

"V will thank me for taking him with me. You know how she gets, she won't stop until she impregnates her!" Diana laughs as she fills a bucket with water.

You're irated but you realise it's a possibility, and that makes you anxious.

Making a scene there won't help at all, though, and you still remember V's punishment and promises of more.

"Get one of the sponges and some soap and clean me, pup." She points at a table with all sorts of bathing tools.

Lana notices your discomfort and grabs a soap container, spurting some in the bucket.

You grab a sponge and see Diana sitting on a stool, waiting for you to work on her body with the first futasmirk of the day.

As the futas make small talk, you submerge the sponge in the soapy water and start washing her up.

You start with her face, as she stares at you with a look of total domination.

Then you move to her arms and armpits, going down her big tits and under them.

She moans a bit: "careful boy, I'm wasted of yesterday, but touch the right buttons and I might fuck you up!"

"Aren't you too much for him yet?" Lana seems a bit worried at her threat.

"Meh, Astrid told me he would soon be ready, and soon is today."

She gives you a threatening look as you finish scratching her muscular back.

You kneel and focus on her immense thighs and calves.

She kicks you down and rests her smelly feet on your lap. They're as long as one of Lydia's cucumbers.

You scrub everywhere, including in between her toes.

She puts them on your face and demands a kiss.

You smooch her now clean soles and she offers you her greasy crotch.

"Careful, hon. The last guy who didn't take her threats seriously had to be sold out!" Lana warns you.

"Yeah, V almost rips me a new one, but I'd do it again. This time I could pay to keep your broken ass." She bends down to talk to you up close menacingly.

As you feel your heart beating faster, they both chuckle at the same time.

"We're messing with you, pup!"

"Yeah, Diana is a softie deep down." Lana covers her smile.

"Well, I wouldn't say that much. Now clean my tool, boy! You never know when you'll need it." She smirks again.

A bit more relieved, you squeeze the sponge on her member and work on it with both your hands, as the sponge might be too rough for such sensitive place.

"So nice, so thoughtful!" Lana hugs you from behind as you blush and keep working on her head delicately.

Then you scrub her base, and then her wrinkly ballsack.

"I can do the rest myself, boy. Do the same and clean yourself before we enjoy the spring."

You take another bucket and do as you're told. As much as you're warming to futa cum, you're glad you can clean yourself thoroughly.

While Diana gets in the water, Lana starts groping your ass with the excuse of helping you wash yourself.

Diana relaxes on the edge and tells Lana: "If you're gonna use him, make sure he's clean after. I have to sell him good to the supply futas."

"Oh, oh! Don't worry, I have my girl waiting for me home..." Lana seems embarrassed.

"She just became a mommy, you see. Wolves mate for life, but that doesn't take futas into the equation. Our sex drive is through the roof, to your surprise." She snickers.

"After I married her I quit fighting in the Arena. She's told me many times it's okay for me to... fuck around, as she is recovering from pregnancy... but I don't know, I'm uncomfortable."

You finish washing up and Lana throws water over you to rinse your body.

"Why don't you get a boy toy like this one? He can pleasure you both so you don't feel greedy, and he'll help with chores. Most futas do get one or more." Diana shrugs.

"That's a good idea! Do you think V will help me pick a good one?" Lana seems more enthusiastic.

"Duh, she's always had a soft spot for her wolfies."

Lana smiles and basically throws you into the water with her, as Diana reminds her that this is supposed to be a place to relax.

"Sorry, you know the wolf in me sometimes takes over!"

She sits next to Diana, and the latter commands you to do the same.

You sit next to the amazon and relax. It feels kind of nice.

Her musk is almost gone, you cuddle up to her in the warm water, your head resting on her sideboob as she has her arms laid at the border of the pool.

After some hesitation, she puts her muscular arm around you.

She is not as lovely as Lydia, but you knew she liked you, and this proves it.

You almost fall asleep in her embrace, but they stand up and Diana says you have work to do, so you both hug Lana good bye and leave to the Arena.

It seems the building is open for visitors, there are Mesanians you hadn't met before roaming around, checking on the paintings and sculptures.

Astrid the shaman is talking to a big minotaur futa.

She is very different from cowgirls, bigger, with a bovine head and more muscular than curvy.

You reach her hips as you pass by, she smells animalistic, but not in a repelling way.

Maybe you're getting too used to futas, but anything you could imagine would turn you on instead of making you sick.

You imagine yourself rimming Mom's sweaty ass after a long workout and your penis gets rock hard immediately.

The door to the city, Malkatum, is wide open. You're excited, it's the first time you'll see a mesanian city.

As you step out into the sun, you see a green hill that goes down towards the city.

Malkatum, as the capital of the continent, is huge, covering almost everything your eye can see.

Its buildings are mostly stone, with similar features to the Arena, lots of red fabric, and silver and gold ornaments.

There are lots of green parks and big plazas, the biggest one being straight ahead, at the city center.

A huge, golden and black obelisk stands out in the middle as the tallest structure of the city, having beautiful buildings around it that might as well be the town hall, the church, and similarly important buildings.

Without a word, Diana walks downhill quickly with her long, strong legs, forcing you to power walk to go at her pace.

As you reach the end of the slope, your legs are burning, your recent sedentary lifestyle doesn't help.

"Do I have to carry you, pup? I'm not Lydia, I'll undress you and put you on my shoulder for everyone to see."

You walk faster without a complaint, and she chuckles.

You go past recently built homes, and some still under construction.

Diana tells you how the city is growing rapidly and the mayor is doing everything she can to help her people afford homes.

She seems to be giving good prices to young couples and families, which is way more than what your city does for its citizens...

"We're reaching the market, if you fancy something, you may tell me. I'll collect the favor eventually, don't worry." She futasmirks at you and grabs your ass so hard it hurts.

"Don't stay away from me, I can't promise some futa won't snatch you up for herself, and V would make me regret it. Believe me, she's good at punishment..." her face makes you not want to ask.

There are street shops of all kinds, from food to DIY.

You are hungry and crave some croquettes which emanate a smell that makes your stomach growl.

Diana buys a dozen and takes 9 of them for herself.

You sit on the border of a beautiful, but very peculiar fountain. The water jets are coming from futa cocks and fall into cute men mouths, which then come out of their butts and into the pond.

For some reason you don't think it would be appreciated back home.

As you think of this, the thought of your friends and your old life makes you sad.

Diana notices and, without a word, puts you on her tough lap.

Her second show of affection surprises you. She offers you a bite of her half-eaten bacon and cheese croquette.

Your sad thoughts dissipate and you take a bite from the delicious meal.

You offer her yours, which is some kind of legume hummus.

She eats all of it in one bite, playfully biting and drooling on your hand.

You jokingly complain and give her a neck hickey.

Far from pulling you away, she hugs you, while you notice her meatpole single-handedly lifting your ass.

While you don't want her to break you in half with her huge dick and strong hips, her physical touch feels good, so you venture to kiss her lips.

She reciprocates softly (for a futa), and you enjoy the sensation of her soft lips and big tongue exploring your mouth.

Her strong and particular taste lingers in your mouth as you both back away and stare into each other's eyes.

You tease her about her not being the tough guy anymore, and she smiles wickedly.

"I'd make you regret those words, but since I'm about to pimp you out, I'll let it slide this time..."

You finish eating your two croquettes plus a couple bites you manage to steal from hers, and she gets you going to whoever the Arena does business with.

You did not expect to have the sweetest moment with Diana, of all futas, but you won't complain.

You arrive to a shop at the corner of a dark alley and get inside. It smells funky, like mud on a rainy day.

Diana has warned you beforehand to be polite and do anything you're asked all day.

There are lots of books and different gadgets all over the place, and a bunch of candles at the sides of the long gallery.

It reminds you a lot of Astrid's workplace, so you realise this must be a magic shop.

When the slow door finally closes, a bell rings behind you, and a wrinkled lady, a bit taller than a goblin, comes from a back door to the counter.

She has grey hair tied up in a bun, green eyes and a tiny nose. She's got a frown, it might be her permanent face, but you can see the beauty she had in the past, some of it still resides despite her old age, you think.

"Everything is ready at your left. Anything new they asked?" says the secretive lady.

"Nothing yet. Thanks, Talanis."

Talanis whines.

"Can I interest you in our new toy? He's willing to do anything you want, hopefully it can lower the payment a bit." Diana parleys.

"Hmm..." Talanis stares at you with one eye closed. "It's been a long time since you brought me one."

"You can ask us anytime, you know that. You're our partner after all..."

"Well... Come with me, boy!" The witch starts walking to the back room.

"How long?" Diana asks.

"Less than two hours, go have fun somewhere!" Talanis shouts from the mysterious room.

Diana pushes you towards the end of the shop, shutting you down when you try to ask what to expect from the woman.

The front door closes behind you and you walk into the chamber, knowing better than to impatient a magic user.

The back is more spacious than the front of the store, but it has the same design, dark room with tons of weird stuff on tables and in shelves.

"Get this key and open that chest, kid." She hands you an old key and signals to a huge chest suspiciously placed next to a wall.

Talanis doesn't look like she is very patient, so you use the key as she sits on a table and starts reading an old, dusty book.

Your hands start trembling now, and you start pushing the chest, but it doesn't open.

"Weak sissy! All men are the same... Push harder!!!" She shouts furiously.

You put all your strength and the lid opens, revealing slimy, pink tentacles that envelop you in a second.

You shout and scream for help, but the witch just shushes you and keeps reading.

"You saved me a trip to the brothel, but I swear, if you don't let me study in peace, I'll make you pay..."

You hold your screams, having no clue if you're going to get eaten by this thing.

The tentacles have already filled your body with drool. It's warmer than Hannah's slime, but also smellier.

They pull you into the chest, as an immense tongue sticks out from the depths of it, it's wider than your body and half your length.

You're being played with like a toy, with no way out. The tongue licks your whole body up and down, putting special attention on your face.

It folds and gets into your mouth, filling your cheeks like a squirrel.

You think it's foul and try to push away with your hands on the chest, but this infuriates it and the tentacles restrain you harder, turning you around and poking your ass with some of the wider ones.

You moan and the witch gives you a dangerous stare.

"Last warning, you will milk my mimic in silence, or I swear I'll supply the Arena for free just so you are locked in there forever."

You freeze in fear at her calm threat. That helps the tentacles slide into your ass, which is made to be tight but offer no resistance.

Four of them squeeze every inch of your insides, as the rest pull you to sit inside it, with the tongue exploring your neck and face still.

As the tentacles move faster and deeper, you're made to choke on this huge tongue.

You realise you've been hard and leaking for a while now, you really are a freak, and you embrace it to try and enjoy this abuse, instead of letting the negative emotions dominate your mind.

The witch brings some cristal jars and places them next to this "mimic".

The smallest tentacle gets girthier and pulls out of you quickly, making you orgasm instantly.

"Hey! Don't get your worthless spunk in there!" She quickly takes the contaminated container away as the tentacle mainly responsible for your orgasm cums inside one of the other jars. The old witch brings a device, getting a hold of your decreasing penis and locking both together.

You forget your fear and ask her what the hell is that, as this weird thing just locked your cock and hurts every time it pulsates.

"Oh, you didn't just raise your voice at me..." without needing a word, the tentacles get you on all fours inside the chest, and Talanis brings a whip with many braids and starts lashing your back and buttocks, as the tentacles and tongue become rougher and stretch you out.

As soon as the tongue leaves some space in your mouth, you scream an apology.

"Louder!" She whips harder on your lower back.

You scream louder as the tongue plus some thin tentacles play with your mouth and throat.

"You're lucky I'm busy with my study..." Talanis seems to calm down and goes back to reading.

Your now caged cock bounces as the tentacles handle your body like a new toy, fucking you senseless and making you suffocate from all the appendages penetrating your throat.

As soon as one cums in the many recipients on the floor, another tentacle of different size takes its place.

After a long time of passing out and being brought back to tentacles and tongue playing with your holes, the last one leaves your ass and spurts its load.

There are no tentacles left to hold you, they all rest around the chest, and the only company you have is the big tongue enveloping your body with its drool.

Talanis closes and hides every cum jar, then comes back to you with one eye closed, inspecting your state.

"Good, you've done well. Tell the amazon she gets a 15 off. Now leave, or I'll lock the chest and you'll spend the next month as their flesh cumdump, they'll surely like that."

She unlocks your member and goes back to her studies, while you stumble out of this thing, with your legs trembling uncontrollably, and your head spinning around.

The tongue tries to follow you and caresses your butt with her drooly surface.

At least you don't have a belly engorged with cum, you think, as you crawl outside the store with your soaked clothes and messed up hair.

Diana isn't to be seen, so you wait outside.

It's not a transit road, but after some minutes a couple of hooded individuals stop next to you.

One of them reaches out, and you can see a long, pale hand with sharp, black nails. Before it can touch you, a loud cough makes them run away, and Diana stands with her muscular arms landing on her hips.

"She didn't just kick you out here!"

You calm her down, telling her about the 15%, which eases her anger.

"That witch, no wonder she's alone..." she snorts.

"I've finished two deals more. One was too big for you, the other uninterested. So that takes us to our last stop of the day, come with me, and tell me what that mean hag did to you." She mocks you while pulling your cheek.

You arrive to a cathedral. It's fairly similar to the ones at home.

There's big, colorful windows and sculptures of deities of different races.

Religion is agreed, even across the sea. Only a couple of dissident cults oppose it.

The difference between the continents is which gods or goddesses are venerated more fervently.

Here, the goddess of love and war, Ava, is the most important divinity. In Rennell she's also fairly known but, while here she's represented as a dark elf, with more aggressive features, back home she's a high elf, with bigger eyes, a smile and less curves.

There's also the notion of gods and goddesses being very ambiguous, since they can change form at will. While she's usually represented as a female, the statue on top of the other idols has a strange, long and curvaceous bulge going from her crotch and up to her knee. The end of it has a very beautiful and skillfully depicted glans.

You sigh as you follow the tall amazon through the huge, pointy, black door, knowing what you're getting into once more.

As your eyes get used to the darkness of the big, candlelit room, you notice benches to pray, with cushions in the floor.

You see some futas and females sitting, with concentrated looks of deference.

Most of them are being pleased by males, and a few females as well. Either it be cocks or cunts, the wet sounds and occasional gags are turning you on.

You ask quietly at Diana what the Arena gets from religion.

"Public acceptance, of course. V also has control of a big part of the slaves and whores in the area. We provide them plenty, and they give us sweet deals with food, infrastructure, masonry... Religion has the power." She whispers and shrugs.

12