Futa Naked in School Ch. 13

Story Info
The naughty futa breaks all the rules with her hot coach!
7.2k words
4.76
7.8k
13

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa's Naked Passion 1: Stacie Breaks the Rules

Stacie Ward's Week, Monday

Winter break was over and it was back to Rogers College for the start of the next semester. The fall one had been wild. The Program had come to my school. Every week, four new students--two females and two futas--were chosen to participate. They had to attend classes naked, their flesh on display for the student body's enjoyment.

You could grope them. Stroke them. Get them to pose in pictures. If they consented, you could have sex with them. I'd gotten so much pussy, eighteen-year-old freshman girls just bursting into their sexuality, nineteen-year-old sophomore girls pretending to have more experience than they had (though they'd gained it), twenty-year-old junior girls ready to prove how wild they could be, and twenty-one-year-old senior girls confident in their sexuality already.

It was crazy. I loved it.

The Program came along with the laws the repealed all sort of sexual laws. Public nudity and obscenity laws were revoked. Incest was decriminalized. As long as you were consenting, you could do what you want. New styles of clothing were coming out, tops that showed off a girl's nipples, skirts cut to be open in the front to flash panties or pussies, the explosion of genital piercings.

In some of the liberal parts of the country, things were getting really wild. It still was just catching on, but it was transforming my college.

What I didn't expect the Program to deliver was a girlfriend.

Meaghan rode in the passenger of my old Ford Corolla. It was a 90's model, a little battered, but cheap to drive and maintain. She nodded her head to FuTastix, the rapper burning up the charts right now. She was singing about all the cunts she'd popped a load in, all the tight poon she'd enjoyed.

Meaghan was a cute girl, a senior like me. She was chosen for the final week of the Program before the semester ended. She had short, brassy hair and sparkling, green eyes. She'd asked for satisfaction on her second day in our Civics class. I'd volunteered.

I ate her pussy so well, just snorkeling in her snatch, she just sort of clung on. Before I knew it, she was giving me all access to her body. Pussy, asshole, and mouth. She wouldn't let any other futa have her.

It was hot. I was high on endorphins so, that final Friday, fucking her in the hallway, I asked her, "Want to go see a movie tomorrow?"

She said yes.

We'd been dating over winter break. She was fun and wild.

"Mmm, you're going to be a good futa, right?" she asked me as I pulled into a parking spot in the student lot. She stroked my hand. "Going to stay away from the girls in the Program?"

"Yeah," I said, giving her an almost wounded look. "What, do you think I'm going to just cheat on you."

"No, no," she said. "I know you love my body." She grinned, licking her lips. She'd blown me in her driveway, not even waiting for her mom to head back inside after giving her wave goodbye. She just hiked my skirt, pulled my futa-dick out of my panties, and sucked me off. "But I also know you love getting into pussy."

I grinned at her. "I got into your pussy last night, didn't I?"

She shuddered. "Goddess, yes. And that's why if you need any, you come to me. Any time. I'll satiate you."

Even if you weren't in the Program, you could have sex so long as it didn't disrupt the class.

"Sure, sure," I told her. "I'll hunt you down and enjoy you if I get too hard."

She smiled and snuggled up to me, this possessive gleam in her eyes. My stomach roiled. I didn't like that. We were dating, having fun, but it had been only two weeks. I hadn't proposed. She didn't have a ring. She didn't own me.

Then that gleam vanished as she gave me a hot kiss. She burst out of the car into the cold, her brassy hair swaying about her face, her tight jeans hugging her cute rump. "Brr, I hate January. Let's get to the assembly. If you get hard, I'll give you a handie."

"Damn," I groaned.

"I know, I'm the best girlfriend in the world."

I climbed out into the frosty morning air. Clear skies meant cold temperatures here. My breath fogged the air before me. My nipples hardened despite my puffy jacket and a tight sweater. I didn't wear a bra, most futas didn't. Besides, my small titties didn't need any support. She took my hand and we headed in.

"A new year means a new start to be pure," declared Lola Lovel. The blonde President of the Purity Society was on her soapbox again. Literally. She was standing on one before her little cabal of brainwashed futas and girls all dressed up in the long skirts and high-necked blouses, wearing promise rings and purity bracelets, all vowing to never participate in the Program. So far, none had been chosen.

What a pity!

"Stacie, you can reject your hedonism and find freedom in purity," said Lola.

"But then I couldn't have her eat my pussy," said Meaghan. "And, trust me, Stacie is the best. I think it comes from being on the swim team. She's learned to hold her breath."

Lola's cheeks went bright red. The junior girl squirmed.

"You could come ride on my big, black futa-cock!" shouted the boisterous Shelena. Our college's quarterback swaggered up in her letter jacket with conference championship embroidered on the front, her large, ebony tits almost spilling out of the low-cut halter top she wore beneath. "I'll take care of that purity."

"I'd rather roll in a pig sty," Lola sneered, glaring at Shelena. "Say that again, and I'll report you to President McTaggart for sexual harassment."

"I'll report you to the president," Shelena mocked in a screechy, high-pitched whine. "Just a friendly offer. Can't wait until you're in the Program."

I despised Shelena. She was a bullying bitch. She tried to harass a few girls in the Program, skirting the lines on consent. So far, she hadn't gotten in trouble. Shame that more than a few girls liked her, dewy-eyed over her accomplishments on the football field.

"I want to gag," Meaghan groaned as we passed Shelena.

We entered the auditorium for the assembly. We moved to the senior section. I nodded to Pearle Parris and Isadora Hardy, two of my friends. They grinned at me, eyeing Meaghan. I sat down with her near the top, my dyed-purple hair swaying about my face.

Excitement buzzed in the air, everyone eager to see the new girls. The cheer squad, led by the wild Tatyana Naumov were doing high kicks, flashing their pussies at the cheering crowd. They stopped wearing anything beneath their skirt early on, and they were talking of replacing their tops with sashes so their tits could be on display.

At least when the weather was warm.

Meaghan's hand slid up my thigh, caressing my leggings as she went higher and higher. A tingle raced up to my pussy. She wasn't joking about giving me a handie. There was this wild gleam in her eye. I groaned as the tingles electrified my cunt.

My futa-dick throbbed.

President McTaggart took the podium, her red hair swaying about her face. She had a big smile on her lips, her eyes gleaming. She looked out at the crowd, waiting for everyone to quiet down. I groaned, my girlfriend's hand coming closer and closer to touching my futa-dick.

"Welcome back!" the president exclaimed in her usual, over-the-top enthusiasm. "I hope you all had an amazing holiday!"

The auditorium shook with applause. It thundered around. I groaned, Meaghan's hand rubbing over my hard futa-dick, feeling me swollen in my panties and tights. She glanced at me, a naughty grin on her face, that possessive gleam in her eye.

Her hand shoved into my tights and panties, seizing my girl-dick.

"Okay, okay, it sounds like you had a great time," President McTaggart said. "Well, it's a new year and a new week. So, let's choose who the four lucky students are. As always, ladies first."

Futas clapped and wolf-whistled as the president shoved her hand into a bag full of names. She fished around and pulled out one. She stared at it and then shook her head. "Sorry, futas, the first girl chosen isn't going to let you do more than touch her. Our college's most aggressive lesbian, Adile Badem, represents the Freshman."

"Perfect," Meaghan purred as she pulled out my futa-cock and stroked me.

The Turkish lesbian, who hit on every girl in the Program, stood up without a hint of modesty, peeling off her sweater on the way to the president. Her dark skin came into view as I leaned back and enjoyed the handjob.

"And for our next girl, we have..." President McTaggart pulled out a piece of paper. "Kalena Apikalia representing the Juniors."

One of the cheerleaders, a Hawaiian beauty, threw down her pompoms and ripped off her shell in a flash of black hair. Her large boobs bounced out. She did another high kick, flashing the student body her pussy. I groaned, Meaghan stroking me harder. Faster. She pumped her hand up and down my cock with fervor.

"Damn, Meaghan," Randi Bjork said. The blonde girl sat across the aisle from us in the junior section. She was a fun girl to hang out with. I made a pass on the year before, but she was way too committed to her debate club to bother with dating anyone, even me. This year, she was even worse. She was the president, spending all her free time with the club and their adviser, Ms. Rowbottom. "You are going to town on Stacie."

"Don't want her getting any ideas," Meaghan purred. "I want my futa all to myself."

She nibbled on my ear as she stroked me, my eyes fixed on the cheerleader stripping naked. Apikalia bent over as she peeled down her skirt, doing a booty shake at the stands. Futas were cheering for her. She would be popular. Mobbed.

I wouldn't even have a chance to be around her.

"Okay, futas, your turn," said President McTaggart, Adile standing by her naked now. I just imagined she would be going for every girl, using her ten minutes at the start of every class to get relief to enjoy herself. "We have... Stacie Ward, the captain of our swim team, representing the seniors."

"What?" Meaghan hissed, her hand tightening on my cock.

"I..." I blinked as my two friends looked back at me. "Damn."

"Fine," muttered Meaghan, leaning back and pouting, her hand releasing my cock. "I'll finish you off later. Just remember, I'll take care of you. Like you did for me in my week."

"Yeah," I said, my dick throbbing.

Girls were looking at me. They were whispering and giggling. I was popular. Tall, athletic, and confident, one of the few futas who dyed her hair such a bright color. Purple and bold, showing off our college's color. I nodded at a few I'd enjoyed during their Program week. They burst into louder laughter as I sauntered own, my cock half-thrusting before me.

As the other futa's name was drawn, I stripped naked. My puffy jacket came off then followed my sweatshirt, baring my little titties. Kalena stood nearby, squeezing her large breasts and staring at me with a wicked grin.

I couldn't help winking at her.

She giggled in delight as I thrust down my skirt, my cock thrusting out of my panties and tights. She squirmed more, her black hair swaying about her wicked face. I shoved down my tights and panties, slipping off my shoes in the process. I stood naked and proud, my futa-dick throbbing hard before me.

"STACIE!" my swim team started shouting. "STACIE! STACIE!"

I groaned, spotting our coach, Miss Castellano, cheering with them. The Hispanic woman, in her early thirty, had wavy-black hair falling around her head, a big smile on her face as she grinned at me. She clapped hard.

"Stacie, are you going to be able to lead your swim team to victory naked?" asked President McTaggart as I handed off my clothes.

I winked at her. "The less I wear, the faster I'll swim."

The futa-president laughed in delight.

The mobbing happened. The girls swarmed at me. They were all around me, touching me, stroking me. I couldn't help but grin as they caressed my flesh. Their hands slid up and down my body, squeezing my tits, my rump. One girl found the lips of my pussy. So long as she didn't penetrate my hole, she could touch me there.

Not that I would object.

I groaned as someone got a hold of my futa-dick, pumping their hand up and down it. I groaned at the pleasure surging through me. It was incredible. I was already so hard from Meaghan's stroking hand, now this. My eyes closed and--

"Back off that clit-dick, Jalila," hissed Meaghan, meaning one of the cheerleaders had my cock, "that's my futa-girlfriend."

Meaghan appeared, pushing the sophomore girl away. Her hand seized my cock, stroking me. A few of her friends--Reina Vala, Maritza Esparaza, and Kassy Quickley--pressed in, pushing back the younger girls, forming a ring about me.

"I got you, honey," Meaghan purred then fell to her knees before me. She engulfed my cock. She sucked me.

I groaned and came in a second from the pure excitement of being surrounded and lusted after.

My cum pumped into my girlfriend's mouth. Blast after blast of jizz flooded into her, bulging her cheeks. I groaned, my pussy convulsing. This wonderful pleasure surged through my body. It was incredible. I filled her while she stared up at me with those green eyes.

Possessive, clingy eyes.

I groaned as my pleasure peaked. The last of my cum surged into her mouth. She gulped it down while her friends pressed in around us. Catherine Snider and Tina Walker had joined the wall. Defeated, the girls streamed over to the naked sophomore futa, the geeky Lizaveta who usually took pictures of the girls in the Program.

Now she was at the center of attention, squealing in delight. Might be the first time she had a girl touch her clit-dick.

"Mmm, there you are," Meaghan purred, standing up, a little bit of my cum on her lips. "I'll take care of you."

"Sure," I said, buzzing from my orgasm.

The only problem, Meaghan and I shared one class, and it was after lunch.

Moving through the halls, her friends escorted me between classes. They seemed to appear, ready to guard me if Meaghan couldn't walk with me. They waved off girls, telling them that I had a girlfriend and to back off. I grit my teeth, hating it.

I was twenty-one. I didn't need to be babysat. I was in the Program. I could have some fun.

When I walked into a classroom, aching for need, I couldn't ask for relief. At least one of Meaghan's friend was in every class I had. The girl had her phone in hand, ready to report me if I did anything.

When lunch came, my poor futa-dick was so swollen. My shaved pussy lips ached. Juices dribble down my thighs. My nipples throbbed with need. Meaghan swooped in like an angel. As mad as I was for having her friends spy on me, I needed her badly.

She screamed her head off as I fucked her on the cafeteria table. Then I ate her out, not caring her pussy was full of my cum, then I took her again, this time with her bent over, moaning, gasping, crying out her rapture to the world.

It was great. She cuddled up beside me for the rest of lunch, panting, flushed, feeding me French fries dipped in ketchup, giggling. She was clingy, but after that hard cum, I didn't mind. I was floating with satisfaction.

After lunch, we strolled to the one class we shared, Civics. I didn't need satisfaction for once. But as the class dragged on, as the girls in it were eyeing me, making Meaghan grow stiffer and stiffer, my futa-dick swelled and ached.

I needed another cum.

"I have to get to class," Meaghan muttered. "Kassy and Reina will get you to your next class."

"We'll keep her safe," promised Kassy, a brown-haired girl in a low-cut blouse. She took my arm. "You'll be a good futa, won't you?"

"Yes," I groaned, fighting to grind my teeth.

My last two classes, Medieval History and Film Studies were torture. I wanted to cum so badly. I needed it. Ached for it. Couldn't ask for anyone to satiate me, and I wasn't about to just masturbate like a fool while everyone watched me.

I had my pride.

Just as my last class let out, my phone beeped. It was in my bookbag, the only thing I carried with me. Lacking pockets made carrying a cell phone a pain. I pulled it out and swiped the screen. I had a text from Meaghan.

"Bad news. Little emergency. I have to get to my mom and help her out. Not giving you any relief before your swim practice. I can see you tonight if I can get away. Sorry. XOXOXO."

I groaned, "Fuck."

I was so hard and, of course, Maritza and Janice Simms were there to keep me from getting in trouble. They couldn't keep of few of the adventurous girls, like Ludmila Sykora or Patty Abbott from darting in and giving me a squeeze. And Ginny, one of the first girls in the Program, grinned at me as she clung on her futa-girlfriend's arm.

I remembered gangbanging her in the bathroom. I felt a little bad about that. I didn't know Samantha, her ex, arranged that to get back at her. It was a low thing to do. But Ginny seemed much happier with the nerdy Candice, who it was rumored to have the biggest cock at our college.

"Have a good practice," the two said as they left me in the girl's locker room. When you were in the Program, you had to use the opposite gender's facilities. PE had been interesting early that day with three of Meaghan's friends forming a barrier to keep the other girls from showering with me.

I had to talk to her about that.

I left my bag in a locker and put my padlock on it. Then I sauntered out naked to the indoor pool. We had an Olympic-sized one. The futa swim team practiced in the afternoons on Mondays and Tuesdays and in the morning before classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, swapping with the girl's team.

"There she is," whooped Letizia Alibini, an Italian futa freshman on the swim team. She was in her purple, one-piece bathing suit, molding to her slender body. Her black hair was tucked up beneath her swim cap.

"Looking hot," shouted Ayame Yamashita, a slender, Japanese futa who was a year beneath me. She was limber and fast in the water, her slanted eyes sparkling with mirth.

"Showing off how hung you are, Captain?" asked Lalita Singh, an Indian futa, her red-brown skin contrasting with the purple swimsuit. She cocked her hips. "Well, someone's ready for the pool."

"What?" I asked.

"You're so wet," she said and giggled. "Look at you. Got cunt cream running down your thighs."

"Why are you so hard?" asked Ayame. "Seriously. You should be up to your dick in pussy."

"Meaghan," I said,

"KWWW-RACK!" Letizia said, miming cracking a whip. "She's got your ovaries in her purse, doesn't she?"

"Fuck you," I grunted with annoyance.

"Oh, my," said the sultry voice of Miss Castellano. "You are turgid, Stacie."

"Oh yeah? You try walking through a hallway where every girl gropes you," I muttered. Meaghan was really pissing me off. I needed to cum so badly. Now I had to swim with this massive erection thrust before me.

"We can't have that," my coach said. She wore a one-piece bathing suit, too, the same purple as ours. Her teardrop-shaped breasts quivered in it. She hadn't tucked in her wavy, brown hair into her swim cap yet, her eyes smoldering. "Let me take care of you."

"What?" I asked as my coach knelt down before me. She was a woman in her late twenties, gorgeous, her face bursting with that Latina passion.

"You can't practice when you're so hard," she said. "I'm allowed to touch a student as part of the lesson or activity. And, well, I have decided that your erection is a problem. Unless one of your fellow futas wants to take care of you."

"Nope," Letizia said, the Freshman's brown eyes wide.

"Hell no," said Lalita.

"Well..." Ayame said, licking her lips. "Who'd you rather suck your cock, Stacie? Me or coach?"

"Coach," I said without hesitation. "Sure, Miss Castellano. I need to cum."

I had to do this. It was all part of the Program. So I smiled and stared down at Miss Castellano as she nuzzled against the tip of my swollen girl-dick. My small breasts jiggled as I shuddered. Her lips felt so hot on the tip.