Futa Naked in School Ch. 28

Story Info
A virgin coed is tempted by a Black futa!
7.1k words
4.58
6.4k
13
0

Part 28 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Naked in School

Loving her Futa Girlfriend 1: Salome's Futa Temptation

Salome Cardozo's Week, Monday

"It's this Friday," said my futa-girlfriend as we walked up the path towards the entrance of the school. "I can't wait."

I blushed, my stomach roiling with guilt from the slick feel of my asshole. "Yeah. It'll be an amazing night. You should see my dress."

Paloma smiled at me, her black hair gathered in a pair of matching pigtails to mine. We'd been styling our hair the same since grade school. We'd always been close. None of our families were surprised when we started dating at twelve. Now we were just past our nineteenth birthdays. It was time. I was ready.

This Friday, after the college's Spring Fling dance. It was the biggest dance of the year. I was so excited for it. I wanted to give Paloma my virginity on this special night before something terrible happened.

Before I made a huge mistake. Bigger than the one I already had made.

"You'll be breathtaking, mi sirenita," Paloma said, calling me her little mermaid. It always made me shiver. Ariel was my favorite Disney heroine, and Paloma was my Princess Erica. I would sing so beautifully for her when we finally made love.

I was still a virgin. I was. No matter what.

Her virgin.

"Things will have only truly changed when the college abolishes the rule forbidding staff and students from having sex," Lola declared. She stood naked on her soapbox before the school, a sash draped between her round breasts that proclaimed her the President of the Perverts Society. She had her futa-girlfriend, Teal, on her left and her girlfriend, Marcie, on her right. The rest of the Perverts Society was around them.

They had changed the last two weeks since the A/V club filmed their orgy. That had been an arousing day. It was hard not to surrender my virginity to Paloma right then and there, to give myself to my tan-skinned futa-girlfriend and not wait until the magical night after the dance. I reminded myself that my parents were clearing out of the house to give us privacy. My bedroom would be decorated with pink roses. It would be perfect.

"We have to demand that they let us love and fuck whom we want!" continued Lola Lovell, her blonde hair swaying about her face.

The rebranded Purity Society had changed a lot. Elizabeth Carter had a cock ring that her girlfriend played with idly. They were all naked. Kylie Silvers had her nipples pierced while her new girlfriend, Jamie Kelly, had a gold ring piercing her clit. Britney Hollows had a tattoo now, still looking a little red from behind inked onto her pubic mound. It read "Cocks Wanted" and pointed at her cunt.

She was a huge slut now.

Paloma shook her head. "I still can't believe it, and we were there."

"I know," I said. Movement to the right drew my attention. "You go on ahead. I'll see you in the assembly." It was Monday Morning. The Program had to choose its newest members.

"Say hi to Claire," she said. "Maybe one day I could come and pray with you."

My cheeks burned. "It's something we just do," I lied. "You know that." It was the truth. Mostly. We used to do it. Now she covered for me. She understood. "I'll see you inside."

Paloma gave me a kiss on the lips that only made my heart break more even as that hot itch formed in my pussy. I was anticipating what was about to happen. I didn't use to. I used to just endure it, but every day it felt better and better.

After months, I craved it. What was wrong with me?

I drew up my guilt. I was doing this for love. For Paloma. I just hoped she never found out.

I watched my futa-girlfriend heading inside with the other students before turning around and heading down the school building. There was this little alcove on the way to the side entrance to the auditorium. Most people didn't pass this way. I remember the opening night of the Romea and Juliet play when I thought we would get caught back there.

Luckily, Xochitl and Isidora were too focused on each other to recognize us in the shadows.

My heart tightened. My slick asshole tingled. My skirt swished around me while my pigtails brushed my shoulders. I wore a scoop neck blouse and a skirt that fell to my mid-thigh. Skirts made this easier.

I reached the alcove and the person I hated most waited for me, her futa-dick already out. Thick and ebony. She stroked it as she grinned. "Salome, Salome, mmm, you always brighten up my week with that furious look on your face."

"Let's just get this over with, Shelena," I hissed, wanting to hide my eagerness for the orgasm that would come.

I hated her and desired her all at the same time. It was so messed up. I loved Paloma, I did. I only did this with Shelena to stop the bullying. The strutting futa-quarterback had zeroed in on Paloma at the start of the school year, insulting her, picking on her. She stole her panties while she was showering after PE. She'd "accidentally" trip her carrying her lunch tray through the cafeteria.

Then one day, she offered me a way to make it stop. If Shelena could fuck me up the ass before classes every day, no more. Paloma would be free from all the bullying. Other members of the football team had joined in.

They were all disgusting.

I agreed to the terms. It was only anal, not real sex. I didn't think I would enjoy it, just endure it for the futa I loved.

Slowly, week after week, my asshole grew used to it. Accustomed to it. Then, before Winter break, I had my first orgasm. Shelena knew. She whispered in my ear, "One day you'll be begging me to take your virginity."

The gift I wanted to save until I married my Paloma. It was why the Spring Fling had to be the perfect night because...

I was afraid I would succumb.

"The assembly will start soon," I hissed, hiding how much I wanted this. I leaned against the wall, the position that I loved. She would fuck me so hard from behind. She would ram that big dick into my asshole over and over.

"Those are new panties," said Shelena. She stroked along the lacy edge, caressing my butt-cheek. "Did you wear those for me?"

"Of course not," I hissed. "I bought some new panties with my birthday money."

"Right," she said. "Just a nice pair that cups your ass so perfectly. Mmm, you Latin girls have the best asses."

She squeezed me, and I shuddered, liking the touch too much. "Fuck me. We don't have time for you to be a bitch."

She laughed. "The mouth you got on you now. You were so scared the first time." She hooked my panties. "Mmm, I wouldn't want you to be late. I would hate for our fun to stop."

She knew it would if word ever got out about us. I had heard rumors that she was ass-fucking a freshman, but no one had linked that freshman to me. Why would they? Everyone knew I loved Paloma and we were saving ourselves.

I shuddered as Shelena drew down my panties. She rolled them over my rump, exposing it to her hungry gaze. I shuddered, my pussy wet, soaking my bush. I bit my lip as she went to tug my panties lower.

I grabbed their waistband at my right hip, stopping her. "You know the rules. Just enough to fuck my asshole. No lower."

"I always keep my word," Shelena promised. "It's why you're going to be cumming on my cock hard today. And by the end of the year, you'll be begging me to take your virginity."

"I'm giving it to Paloma after Friday's dance," I hissed.

"Oh, really," she asked, pressing her ebony futa-cock between my butt-cheeks. I shuddered as she moved it lower and found my lubed asshole. "You want me to fuck your cunt. I mean, you're pre-lubed."

"Just to get it over faster," I answered.

I gasped as she rammed to the hilt in me. My asshole was so used to her big, Black futa-dick. I groaned, my back arching as her large breasts rubbed into my back through our tops. She hugged me, her hands sliding up and down my stomach while my bowels squeezed around her shaft.

"You'll be disappointed by her little cock," she purred. "You'll be begging for my dick. I know you will. You got a backbone. It's what I love about you."

"You don't love any girl you fuck," I moaned as her cock drew back.

"I love you."

I shuddered, my asshole squeezing around her. I bit my lip at the husky promise in her sultry voice. She slammed into me, her large breasts rubbing into me as she plunged my asshole, my bowels squeezing about her, my moans echoing throughout the little alcove.

Loved me...

I shook my head, my cheeks burning as she thrust harder and faster. She pumped away at my bowels. The stimulation melted down to my virgin pussy. My juices flowed, my depths aching and aching to be penetrated.

By Shelena.

I groaned, fighting against that impulse, clenching my bowels down on her futa-dick. She panted, thrusting harder. Her hands slid up, cupping my breasts through my blouse and bra. That violated another rule, but I was feeling too good to care. She squeezed my small breasts, stimulating the fat nipples I had.

"Yeah, you want it," she moaned. "You could be my girlfriend. I could love you. Just give me that cherry."

"No," I whimpered, my bowels squeezing around her cock. My pussy aching, dying to be fucked. "I love her."

"Love me!" she panted, her shaved pussy lips smacking into my butt-cheeks. Her fingers pinched my fat nipples through my bra and blouse.

The pleasure shot down to my cunt, joining the burning delight melting from my asshole. My hips swiveled, stirring her around inside of me. My orgasm built faster and faster. That wonderful passion that would explode through me.

I would detonate so hard. I would explode. It would be majestic. I whimpered, the heat swelling, my cunt growing hotter and hotter. Her big futa-dick hammered my bowels. My virgin twat loved it. My orgasm trembled already.

I would cum so hard on her dick.

She nuzzled into my ear, her big boobs pressing into my back. "You want me, Salome. Just admit it. You love it when my futa-dick fucks your asshole. You always cum hard."

I did. So hard.

"Imagine the delights I could give you in another hole." She twisted both my nipples, my bowels clench down on her futa-dick.

The friction increased. The pleasure swelled.

"Just imagine my cock pumping in and out of that hot cunt. All that bliss. How much can a virgin give you? Paloma has no idea what to do with your body. How to worship it. I do. I love you, Salome. Be mine."

"Oh, Goddess," I whimpered, Shelena's futa-dick hammering hard and fast into my bowels. "No! No! I love Paloma!"

I came on Shelena's cock sodomizing my asshole.

My bowels rippled around the Black futa's big dick. The pleasure burst out of my virgin cunt. Juices flooded out while the waves of rapture sloshed through my body. I whimpered and moaned, the pleasure burning through my flesh.

I shuddered and groaned. My asshole spasmed so hard as I struggled to picture my futa-girlfriend. Shelena kept intruding. Her words echoed through my mind as the pleasure drowned my thoughts. Those three words.

I.

Love.

You.

"Oh, goddess, yes!" Shelena groaned as she slammed into my writhing bowels. Her cum fired into me. Blast after hot blast of jizz that surged into me. I shuddered, my entire body bucking and ripping. "Love you so fucking much, Salome!"

Her cum filled me. Spilled in me. I panted and moaned, my asshole milking her cock. Draining out every drop from her dick while my pussy ached to be penetrated. To experience the same delight my asshole enjoyed every weekday.

"Oh, that's good," panted Shelena. "You're really the best, Salome. Why I love you."

"You don't love me," I panted, coming down from my own orgasmic high.

"You don't know my heart," said Shelena. She ripped her cock out of my asshole. "But go on, run to that small-dick futa you think you love. When she tries to pop your cherry Friday night, you'll be thinking of me."

"I won't!" I hissed, anger not at her, but at myself for even feeling this wave of excitement shoot through me. I yanked up my panties, trapping her futa-cum in me. I'd have to wait until after the assembly to clean up. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"We'll see," said Shelena. "I love you, Salome Cardozo."

I marched out of the alcove, my hair swaying. My friend lurked nearby. Claire Nowell gave me a speculative look and I shook my head. I didn't want to talk to her. I was glad she covered for me, but... Those stupid words.

I loved Paloma. I did. That was why I was enduring this. For her happiness. That first month, she was so miserable at college. Afraid. Now she'd walk the halls without fear. I had to remember that. Shelena was a snake.

The Pervert Society had packed up. They would be in the gymnasium for the Program assembly, eager to see who would get picked. I marched with anger, my pigtails bouncing about my shoulders. My skirt swirled. Shelena's cum leaked out of me.

The school year was almost over. I would be free of her over the summer. But she was only a year older than me. I'd have two more years before she graduated. Two more years to protect the futa I loved from being bullied.

I hoped I could make it before I did something stupid. Something I would regret every day.

When I saw Paloma sitting by Ginny and Candice in the freshman section, my heart beat faster. Just seeing her face lifted my spirits. My anger vanished for that one moment. Then the guilt swelled. Paloma loved me. I didn't know what game Shelena was playing now.

I marched to her and took my seat beside her. I kissed her hard and with hunger. Out of the corners of my eye, I saw Shelena walk in and pause. Then she marched to go sit with the football team. I felt some smug satisfaction.

The assemblies always went the same way. The cheerleaders, who were now topless and wearing skirts so short they only covered half their asses and easily flashed their naked pussies, got the student body warmed up. A fervor went through the student body. Only a few chances left to be in the Program. Many girls were eager for the excuse to be an utter slut for the week. To be gangbanged and jizzed on and maybe star in an A/V Club porno and sold on the college's website.

Girls were always first.

President McTaggart had a big grin on her face as she rooted around in the bag and pulled out the first name. She arched an eyebrow. "Does it count when the girl's already going naked, because Macie Lum, you're up."

The naked Macie sauntered up in her sash. The vice president of the Pervert's Society took off the only thing she wore and the crowd cheered her on. She had this big smile on her face. She was openly gay, so more than a few futas were groaning in disappoint.

No gangbangs with her.

"And for our second girl we have... Salome Cordozo for the freshman."

My stomach lurched.

"Go, Salome!" Ginny cheered. Freshman all around us shouted. My friend Claire shot me a worried look.

I had an ass full of cum. How could I hide that from Paloma? I whimpered as I stood up. I had no choice. I had to get naked. I wasn't too worried about that. A year of seeing nude students and months of filming pornos for the A/V club had stripped away much of my modesty, but...

Oh, Goddess, please, I prayed. Don't let Paloma notice before I get to the restroom.

I clenched my asshole tighter than I ever had in my life, wanting to keep as much cum inside of me. I marched down, cheers echoing. The Pervert Society all waved and blew kisses at me. I trembled as I approached the president, the older futa possessing a hungry glint in her eyes.

Then I saw Shelena. She had this big grin on her face. My stomach lurched worse. What would she do?

I stripped down to my panties fast. Then I froze. I could see Paloma watching. She'd never seen me naked before. My cheeks burned as my small breasts jiggled. I hooked my panties, but... but... They were hiding the jizz that already stained my butt-crack. The pearly white would be obvious against my brown-hued flesh.

"Panties, too," said President McTaggart holding the bag that the rest of my clothes had gone into. "You can do it. Just one more article."

I whimpered and shoved them down. I felt them pulling away from the sticky mess. I clenched my butt-cheeks tight, willing no more jizz to leak out of my bowels. Why did Shelena have to fire so much into me?

I worked my panties off my thighs and stood up. Mrs. McTaggart arched her eyebrow, noticing the sticky mess in my panties. I blushed and shoved them deep into the bag before for anyone else noticed. My hands went behind my back. I was covering my rump as I stood there, futas staring at me all across the stands with hunger.

I hardly heard the names of the futas who were drawn to go naked with us. Not Paloma. She couldn't be. I was a freshman. The futas would be a sophomore and a senior. The two came down and stripped naked, their cocks hard. And then the students swarmed us.

Paloma reached me fast. She gave me a sheepish grin before she cupped my breasts, the first person to ever touch them besides myself. I shuddered and relaxed for one wonderful moment. She was touching my tits, kneading them, her thumbs brushing my fat nipples.

Futa-cum leaked out of my asshole and ran down my taint to my bush.

I gasped in fright as the other futas surrounded us. They were grabbing me, squeezing other parts of me. I stared into Paloma's eyes, seeing understanding. This was how the Program worked. They were allowed to touch me. Stroke me.

"Holy shit, what is that?" gasped one.

Fear shot through me. My secret was about to be exposed. Panicking, I shrieked, "Who just came on my ass?"

"What?" Paloma gasped.

I looked around, my pigtail swaying as the futas behind me were pulling fingers away from my ass coated in Shelena's cum. I glared at them. "Was it you?"

"Nope," said Isadora. The older futa popped the jizz into her mouth. "Mmm, that's good cum."

"I can't believe someone would jerk off on you," said Paloma squeezing my tits. "Well, I mean, you are cute."

"Mi futa-florecita," I moaned. She was my beautiful futa-flower. "You're cute, too."

I felt more relaxed. She bought the lie. I kissed her, holding her tight as the futas behind me scooped the jizz leaking out of my asshole. They had me trembling as they enjoyed the flavor. Another futa got her hands between my thighs and rubbed at my hot, virgin cunt.

"Damn, sorry for popping off in your asshole," Shelena said. "Must have excited you because you're dripping wet."

I gasped, realizing it was her touching me while I kissed my futa-girlfriend. I broke the kiss and looked over my shoulder. Shelena winked at me and pulled her fingers from my twat. She popped them in her mouth, tasting my cream.

Paloma tensed. "Come on, we should get to class."

I nodded, clinging to her as we pushed through the throng, leaving the satisfied Shelena sucking her fingers clean of my pussy juices. I was so horny already. My pussy was on fire from all the touching. I wanted to do such naughty things.

When I said I had to use the restroom, Paloma escorted me. I had to use the futas' bathroom for the week. We passed the urinals and she kissed me before I head inside. I shuddered and started cleaning my asshole.

I just had to make it until Friday. It would be so worth it to make love to Paloma at the end of the dance.

* * *

Tuesday

I was shocked the next morning not to find Shelena waiting for me in our alcove. I had made it through my first day without any issues. I'd masturbated a few times, Paloma holding my hand during one of them. The futas all had such disappointed looks that I didn't ask for their help.

So did Adile. She had a track record of licking out the pussies of girls in the program.

"What the...?" I muttered as I stood in the alcove.

I glanced at my phone. I stood there naked, waiting. My asshole was all lubed and ready. After yesterday, I needed a nice ass-fucking to take the edge off my excitement. I would have another day of being groped.