FUTA Pharmaceuticals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Annie. You're a fucking badass." Lilith said hugging me tight. Brittany soon also wrapped her arms around both of us in a tight embrace.

All three of us looked at Sophia. To our horror she was trying to turn Cait's body over with her scrawny arms. I could barely hear her say, "Mmmm. A juicy cock just for me."

"Oh, poor Sophia." Brittany sighed and quickly scurried over to the brunette on the floor, and swiftly bear hugged her from behind.

"Pleaseeee." Sophia pleaded with wide eyes. "Fuuuck me." She squirmed trying to get out of the big blonde's arms. "PLEASEEEE!"

"Jesus Christ, she needs help." Lilith said. "Flip her around, Brittany. We need her to shut up if we want to think in peace."

Brittany frowned, but complied anyway. She awkwardly maneuvered her arms until Sophia was facing her now. Brittany's hands were now supporting Sophia's ass. One of Sophia's hands rested on the taller girl's shoulders, but the other one found itself wrapped around Brittany's dick. With expert movements, she quickly got the member to grow hard, and didn't hesitate to line it up with her pussy before lowering herself onto it. Both girls moaned in delight as Sophia slowly started to grind on Brittany's cock in clear content.

"Thanks, Brit." I said.

"You guys are, uhggg, welcome." Brittany gasped.

"Ok, now what?" Lilith asked.

"First.." I trailed off while looking at the tablet in my hand. I finally found the button to get our collars off, and all but 54's soon clattered on the floor. We each took a moment to massage our bare necks before looking back at one another.

Our thoughts were interrupted by 54 starting to openly sob over Snow's limp body. Lilith and I glanced at each other as an idea formed in our heads. Lilith then marched right over to the teary girl, and lifted her back on her feet by her shoulders. Looking right into her eyes, Lilith spat, "Tell us how to get out of this shithole, 54."

She sniffled before screaming, "Why?! You hurt my mistresses!"

I joined Lilith's side and held the tablet up. "And you'll be next if you don't cooperate." I threatened.

"I won't do it. I- I won't be punished again." She cried.

"Suit yourself, moron." Lilith insulted. She let go of 54's shoulders and shoved her away before reaching over to the tablet in my hands. Quickly finding the correct buttons, she turned 54's collar back on and immediately sent a mild shock through it. A shriek emanated from the slave girl as she trembled on the floor.

"Change your mind yet?" Lilith mocked.

54 just stared back in contempt. Lilith just shrugged her shoulders and reached back for the shock button while keeping her eyes locked on 54.

"No!" 54 interrupted just before Lilith sent the command to the collar. "Fine! I- I hope it's worth it. I'll take you to the exit. You'll need Mistress Cait's keycard."

Lilith smirked at her before turning around to find the keycard attached to the utility belt on the table. Returning back to us with keycard in hand, she motioned at Brittany to join us near the door.

"Alright." I started. "Here's the plan, 54. You're going to get us out of here without any problems. If you yell, scream, or do anything to get us caught, We're just gonna drop you." I handed the tablet to Lilith and finished my sentence by shoving my baton in front of 54's face.

She jerked back and looked back at me with wide eyes. "O- Ok. F- Follow me." She stuttered.

She led us to the door before Lilith had to reach forward and swipe the card. A beep sounded and the door slid open to reveal the stark white hallway behind it. Moving forward, the only sounds we made were the quiet pattering of our bare feet against the tile. That, and Sophia's gentle mewling. Upon coming to the fork at the end of the hallway, we lined up on the wall behind 54 as she stopped just before the corner. Cautiously, she peaked her head around the corner and looked both ways. Looking over her shoulder, I could see her eyes widen and she paused.

My heart sank when 54 darted away down the left hallway. She didn't get very far before screaming, "HELP! HELP! They're try- ACK!"

Her feet gave out underneath her and she collapsed to the floor as her muscles were suddenly violently contracted by the strongest shock the collar had to offer. I looked back at Lilith, and saw her finger right where I expected it to be, but it was too late. I poked my head from the corner just like 54 did, and yelped. I saw a couple sentries jogging towards the unconscious girl's body with their batons already drawn. I retracted my face, looked back towards the others and mouthed the words guards.

"What the hell?! Isn't this girl supposed to be in the cell?" I heard one of guards say.

"Shit, Go check it out." The other one instructed.

Still hiding behind the corner, we could hear heavy boots steadily pacing towards us. I just tensed up my muscles as I patiently waited. As soon as the guard turned the corner I struck out. My baton scored a solid hit square on her jaw sending her flying to the floor. A groan was followed by the thud of her body hitting the floor.

Lilith then took the initiative and yelled "RUN!" as she raced past me. Following close to her, we all bolted along the hallway with Brittany (and Sophia) right behind us.

"FUCK! STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" The sentry called out behind us.

We ignored the guard and began dashing down the hallways. Running after us, the guard was just keeping pace while shouting a command into her radio. The labyrinth of corridors quickly overwhelmed us as we aimlessly turned around random corners and along various halls. As we raced past door after door, I started to notice that I could quickly make out various sounds behind each one before we ran from each one. Sometimes they were moaning or cries of pleasure. Other times it was crying and screaming. Rarely was there no sound at all. At the end of another identical stretch of white walls and floors, two more guards turned the corner and sprinted towards us. We immediately stopped and reversed our direction, but the other end of the hall was occupied by other guard finally catching up to us.

Breathing hard, the single guard paced toward her trapped quarry. The other two were doing the same on the other side. As they closed the distance, I lifted up my own baton, stared at the lone guard, and got ready to fight my way out.

She stared right back at me. "Drop it." she commanded. All three guards stopped a few feet away from us. All of them had their batons out and took stances to prepare to subdue us by force.

Ignoring the previous command, I widened my stance and braced myself. Behind me, I felt Lilith shift Brittany and Sophia between us as Lilith moved to face the duo on my other side. Silence and tension filled the air as both parties were waiting for next move.

Tired of waiting, the guard squaring off against me let out a blood-curdling yell and rushed toward me with her baton raised above her head. She swung in a wide sweeping arc aiming for my neck, but she was too slow, and I quickly ducked under it just in time. While she was recovering from her unexpected miss, I took advantage and swiftly raised my baton to strike in between her legs. As people usually did, she immediately cried out in pain before violently shaking and then slumped to the floor.

I quickly pried the baton from her unresponsive hand, and turned around back to my friends. Lucky for us, the first guard was dropped so fast, the two other guards didn't have time to descend upon Lilith and Brittany. Brittany, still holding Sophia in her arms, just hugged her tight and shied away from the menacing women. I quickly shoved her aside and took my place beside Lilith before handing her the extra baton. She took the baton with her free hand with the tablet still clutched in her other.

Unsure of themselves, the remaining guards slowly inched towards us with wary movements, and we stood our ground firmly. They closed the distance another inch, and Lilith made the first move. With a flash of her hand, the dense metal tablet flew through the air and was abruptly stopped by the gut of the leftmost woman. The guard's wind got knocked out of her, and we took our advantage. Lilith lunged forward and finished her guard with a prompt strike to her temple. I swung my arm at the other guard, but our batons collided as she handily deflected my attempt. Her parry was quickly followed up by a quick boot shoved straight into my chest. I sailed back onto the hard floor and my breath left my body as I landed. I looked back, and thankfully saw Lilith had deftly transitioned herself to engage the other guard. The remaining guard was still recovering from her kick when Lilith made contact with her ill-defended side.

Trying to regain my breath, I slowly looked around at the mess we made. Three unconscious bodies littered the floor. Sophia had actually fallen asleep, and Brittany had repositioned her so her body was slung over one shoulder. I now realized that Brittany's track and field training made her pretty damn fit to be keeping up with us even with a small girl weighing her down. She extended a hand toward me, and I gladly took it. With a surprising amount of strength, she easily pulled me back up to my feet. Lilith then handed her another baton from one of the two guards we just dispatched.

I was still trying to catch my breath when Lilith interrupted me. "C'mon, we have to keep moving. There's got to be a way out." She swooped down and picked up Cait's keycard that she had dropped during the scuffle, and another keycard from one of the other guards.

Ding. The intercom came to life around us. "All personnel. Mistress Snow, Cait, and Allison have been attacked. Test subjects have escaped holding cell. Be advised, they are armed and whereabouts are unknown. Facility lockdown engaged. Please remain where you are. Security will issue further instructions."

One by one, the lights illuminating the halls changed from the blinding white to a pale red.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

Lilith, calm as ever, just said, "Let's find a room to hide in. We need some time to plan our next move."

By some miracle, we moved to the first door we found without being discovered by anyone else. I put my ear up to the door to listen for anything on the other side. Something very quiet was inside, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. Squinting, I tried harder to focus on the sound. Moaning. Whoever is inside is probably distracted. I turned back at Lilith and Brittany. "There's someone in there, but they're... preoccupied. If we move fast we could probably just take the room for ourselves." I whispered and motioned towards the baton in my hand.

Lilith silently nodded in agreement, and glided to the card scanner on the doorframe. Me and Brittany braced ourselves and I held up three fingers with my free hand. Without making a sound, I dropped a finger as I silently counted down. Upon dropping the last finger, Lilith swiped the card and the door gently slid open. I rushed in first with Brittany close behind and Lilith bringing up the rear. The door closed behind us and locked in place.

I was ready to fight whatever waited for us in the room, but I just froze when I saw what was actually inside. I couldn't help but let out, "What. The. Fuck."

********

I feel like I'm apologizing after every chapter, but I really do mean it haha. I took Thanksgiving break off to spend time with my family back in my hometown, and then finals week came up FAST. Thank you for being patient! Thank you for all the high ratings, follows, and favorites. It truly does make me happy! Hope the chapter was worth it, and hopefully it'll keep you guys around for the next one.

12