Futa Sister, A Love Story...

Story Info
Brandi's sister has a cock! And it's amazing...
3.4k words
4.56
29.1k
77
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becka needed to cum, bad. Alone in her room she had three fingers in her pussy and was frantically stroking her cock imagining the protagonist from the romance novel she'd just finished naked and horny for her. Becka's triple D boobs bounced with each stroke of her hands adding to the desperation for release that she was hurtling towards.

With a groan of frustration she finally got herself off. Her six pack abs flexing as her cock exploded like a gun. The first spurt of cum hitting her cheek. She slumped back against the pillows, spent at last.

Brandi could hear her older sister masturbating again. She couldn't understand why Becka just didn't get a boyfriend. Even one just to take care of her... needs. God knows she was pretty enough. Brandi shrugged and continue down the hallway to her own room.

Mom had told Becka ever since she could remember. It had to be kept a secret. It was in their DNA but would skip a couple generations. The last one had been her Grandpa's sister, Sylvia. A spinstress who lived alone, she'd died the year Becka had graduated high school. The money she left them was putting Brandi and her through college.

Rumors had been that it had been a suicide. Mom seemed to be deeply affected by her passing, and had somewhat withdrawn from her usual bubbly self, seeming to be more contemplative, since.

Still, Becka had heeded Mom's advice. Even Brandi didn't know. As puberty hit and Becka, and her cock began to really grow, it had just served to make her more vigilant in making sure her secret remained so.

Both girls were still virgins. At 18, Brandi had dated her share. Fooled around with some guys, but for some reason hadn't found anyone yet she wanted to go all the way with. At five foot seven inches, she had long wavy dark locks and a gymnast's body, with perky C cup breasts, so there'd been no lack of interest. She just wanted her first time to be special.

Her sister, on the other hand, she just didn't get. Becka was built like a brick house. At six foot one with big firm boobs, and a narrow waist she looked like a female body builder, only it was all natural. Still, she seemed to go out of her way to avoid forming bonds with anyone. Plenty of guys had tried, but nobody had been able to crack the blond bombshell's bunker.

It was their folks 25th Anniversary, and they were going on a cruise. Becka and Brandi were to mind the store while they were gone. Brandi was actually looking forward to spending some time with her sis. Brandi had been invited to a party by some college friends and had coaxed Becka into coming along.

It was pretty low key, but Becka was clearly out of her element. Brandi was catching up with some friends and Becka kind of sat out of the way swilling down beers. Never much of a drinker, it wasn't long before she was mostly out of it. Brandi hadn't picked up on it right away, and when she did, she said a quick round of goodbyes and squired her half-in-the-bag sis, out the door.

"Jesus, Brandi! I gotta take a leak! How longs it gonna be before we get home?" she slurred.

"Twenty minutes or so. Can you make it that long?" Brandi estimated.

"I don't think so." Becka said, dejectedly.

"Well there's a park just a half a block up from here." Brandi suggested.

"That'll do." Becka managed.

Becka wasn't thinking straight. Her teeth were floating she had to pee so bad when they got to the park. Leaning against a tree she whipped out her cock and began to relieve herself, forgetting in her haste that her sister was standing right there.

"Holy Shit! Becka, you have a cock!" Brandi choked out.

"Oh Fuck! Forget what you just saw, Sis. Please?" Becka begged, suddenly realizing what she'd just done.

"I don't know if that's possible, Becka." Brandi replied.

"For me, Sis? Please?" Becka begged again.

"I'll try." Brandi offered.

They got back to the car and drove the rest of the way home in silence. Becka had sobered up considerably by the time they'd arrived.

"Well, G'nite Sis." Becka said.

"Wait... can I ask you something first?" Brandi said.

"I guess. Is it about my cock?" Becka surmised.

"Yeah. How could I have not known?" Brandi wondered.

"I go to pretty good lengths to keep it hid, sis." Becka replied.

"Even from your own family?" Brandi asked.

"Mom and Dad know. I was born like this, after all." Becka responded. "Mom's aunt Sylvia knew too. She was Futanari as well."

"I had no idea! Why would you keep that from me? Your own sister?" Brandi wondered.

"Oh, there are plenty of good reasons for that. But mostly I didn't want you worrying..." Becka explained.

"I don't know. It kinda explains your lack of dating, though." Brandi admitted.

"Yeah, it's not something I'm very comfortable breaking the ice about." Becka agreed.

"Can I see?" Brandi asked.

"Do you really want to?" Becka looked seriously at her sister.

"Yeah, I think I do... if it wouldn't be weird for you, that is." Brandi said.

Becka slipped off her sweatpants and panties, allowing her cock to dangle freely between her legs.

"God, Becka, it's big... how..." Brandi asked.

"Around thirteen inches when I'm hard." Becka replied with just a hint of pride.

Brandi took a good long look. Her sister's balls hung pendulously, nearly covering any view of her vagina. It looked fierce. It looked powerful. She was almost jealous, until she remembered that it was also the reason her sister couldn't date.

"I've heard you masturbating a few times, does it...I mean do you..." Brandi tried to ask.

"Yeah. I can make a really mess if I don't watch it." Becka answered grinning.

"I'm sorry. This has got to be weird for you." Brandi consoled.

"Almost everything about being Futa is kind of weird, to be honest." Becka replied.

"I imagine it is, Sis." Brandi stared thoughtfully at her sister's dick. "Next time you masturbate...could I... see?"

"I don't know. Let me think about it. That might truly be weird." Becka admitted.

"Okay." Brandi conceded.

Becka pulled her pants back on and they headed for their respective bedrooms. As she was settling in for the night she thought about her sister's request. It had seemed hella awkward at first. But the more she mulled the idea around the more it kinda turned her on in a perverted sort of way.

A couple of rooms away, Brandi was having trouble falling asleep. She absentmindedly began to rub her clit, lost in her fantasy. After she came, sleep was easier.

Becka was up first the next morning. No worse for wear and tear from the night before. She was sitting at the kitchen table in her pajamas eating a bowl of cereal, when Brandi came in.

"Morning sis." She said looking up from her bowl. "Whatcha up to today?"

"I don't know. I was planning on going for a run and then figure things out from there." Brandi said.

"Or?" Becka countered.

"Or, what?" Brandi said, a tad confused.

"What you asked me last night. I gave it some thought. A lot of thought, actually." Becka said.

"Oh you did. And?" Brandi replied unsure.

"It might be hot." Becka said. "I mean, it sounds a little kinky...naughty. What do you think? It might be fun, sis."

"When?" Brandi asked.

"After breakfast. No hurry." Becka replied.

Half an hour later they were in Becka's room.

"Where should I... where do you want me?" Brandi stuttered.

"I'm gonna be leaning back against the headboard, so wherever you think you'll get your best view?" Becka said. "Maybe get one of the chairs from the kitchen?"

Brandi did as she suggested, returning a minute later with the chair and placing it at the foot of Becka's bed.

"One more thing, sis?" Becka said, obviously preparing to start peeling out of her jammies.

"What's that?" Brandi said, a little flushed.

"You take your clothes off too. It's only fair." Becka demanded.

Brandi nodded and pulled her pajama top over her head. In seconds both women were naked.

"Wow sis, you sure are hot!" Becka growled as she began stroking her swelling shaft. Reaching for a bottle of baby oil, she squirted some into her hand and rubbed her cock harder. Her other hand tracing and spreading her pussy lips.

"I am?" Brandi said quietly. She sat transfixed as she watched her Sister stroking her cock to its full glory. Becka had been right it was hot and dirty at the same time. She felt her own wetness begin to flow between her legs.

Becka couldn't take her eyes off of her sister. She knew she was putting on a show for her, but there was more to it than that. She'd never been with anyone, so she really didn't have anything to compare it to. But if she had to hang a label on what she was feeling staring at Brandi's naked body, Lust about covered it. Her cock felt good in her hand, and she had three fingers burrowing in her twat, working in and out.

"You are..." Becka moaned. "So hot."

Brandi couldn't take her eyes off her big sister. The way her big beautiful boobs swayed when she stroked her cock. Becka's sheer size, bigger by far than any of the boys she'd seen. The way her lips parted slightly. Invitingly almost. Brandi wanted kisses. Brandi was aware that her skin was flushed, her breathing heavier than normal, and gradually she became aware of her fingers buried in her own wetness.

Becka saw her sister's self-awareness dawn on her. Fuck it was hotter than anything she could remember ever experiencing in her entire life. The rise and fall of her breasts. The way her dark hair cascaded to frame them. Just how turned on she obviously was, fed back and made Becka's desire for release burn within her.

The baby oil had long given way to a generous flow of precum. Becka could feel her cock beginning to twitch between strokes and knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Brandi looked like she was close too. It was sexy as hell.

Her orgasm hit her like a mallet hitting a gong. The first ropey spurt hitting the headboard next to Becka's face, the next hitting her cheek, and the following ones describing a dotted line between her tits and down her stomach. She watched as Brandi's body shuddered and she heard a low moan escape her as she too came hard on her own busy fingers. They both looked at each other panting from the intensity, as if to confirm the reality of what just happened.

"God, Becka. I wasn't expecting that." Brandi managed finally.

"I know. I've never cum that hard in my life." Becka confessed. "Just seeing you playing with yourself in front of me was so sexy."

"Watching your tits bounce while you jerked yourself, I almost came from just seeing you like that." Brandi admitted. "It made me want to touch them." Brandi said.

"Wow, I'm getting wet just from hearing you say that." Becka said in a sultry voice. "You know, I've never been touched by anyone before. Not like that anyway."

"If you wanted to do this again sometime?" Brandi said shyly.

"I do. But I don't want to wait." Becka blurted out patting the mattress beside her.

Brandi didn't hesitate. She was still kind of in a state of arousal. And soon she was next to her sister in her bed. Feeling her up. Her big globes were fantastic and Brandi filled her hands with them. Teasing her nipples hard. She leaned over and kissed Becka's earlobe sending a tremor through her body. And then her mouth. She could feel Becka's cock beginning to stir and that was all the encouragement she needed. They made out with a slow, smoldering purposefulness, tongues dancing a tango, as their hands traced each other's skin.

Everything was a first for Becka, Brandi kept reminding herself. A lot of it was for her as well. But, the older girl was putty in her sister's hands, and when Becka's cock was nice and hard again, Brandi scooched down, and cupping her sister's balls, steered it into her hot little mouth. She heard Becka groan. And then she felt Becka surrender. Unconditionally.

Brandi had given a few blowjobs before. Mostly to make sure that the boy didn't want to try more. But Becka's cock far surpassed anything in Brandi's modest experience. Still, Brandi kissed it, licked it, and sucked it with a hunger that made Becka swoon.

Part of Brandi's brain could not believe the audacity of what she was now doing with her sister. Another part, basked in the scents, flavors and textures of Becka's body. The sounds of her pleasured moans spurred her on. She was going to give her sister, her first non-solo orgasm. She was going to make her sister fall in love. She realized that she already had.

Becka was a passionate mess. She wanted to cum so bad. She hadn't expected it to feel so good. Her balls swelled with her seed as Brandi worked her shaft with mouth and hands. Angelic, what she was doing to her. Becka glided through clouds of pleasure, over forests of desire. This surely couldn't last.

Brandi knew Becka was there. She was aware of how her own juices hung lewdly from her dangling labia as she gluttonously feasted on her sister's cock. She could feel the twitching start and with a deep breath she pushed down past the gag reflex, and she could feel Becka's shaft contract over and over in her throat, as she filled Brandi's tummy with her issue.

Gasping as she pulled free, she felt the last few spurts of Becka's finish, fill her mouth. Her sister's sperm was delicious. She just kept it in her mouth for a minute or so. Tasting it, her eyes closed, her chest heaving with how erotic this all was. She'd had several orgasms herself just from the act. Becka, still on her back stroked her sister's body lovingly. Still unsure of what had just happened, but sure that she wanted more.

They went to the mall that afternoon. Wandered from store to store in a dreamy haze. Almost ended up in a lingerie store's dressing room. Bought next to nothing. But on the drive home Brandi had pulled down a side road. An older section of town. A crumbling strip mall, built in the sixties. A blinking sign spasmodically flashing "Adult Novelties."

Brandi led her sister inside. A boyfriend had showed her this place once before. She couldn't imagine a scenario that would see her return, yet here she was. The woman behind the counter was the very image of goth lesbian dominatrix. Dressed in black, with a nearly shave head, nostril ring, tats on her neck, and an attitude that could shave ice, she gave them twenty minutes or so to browse around before sauntering over.

"Haven't seen either of you ladies in here before. I would certainly have remembered. Can I help you?" She said suggestively with overtones of sarcasm.

It was Brandi who answered. "If two women want, you know... cock from another woman?"

"Yeah, I think I see where you're going with this." The store clerk said. "Hey! This aisle here. About halfway down on the right. We got dragon dicks, donkey dicks, doggie dicks, alien dicks, you name it... whatever you ladies are into..."

"Just a strapon" Brandi began.

"A big one..." Becka added, her eyes soaking in all the naughty merch.

"...and a decent harness." Brandi finished.

"Let's start with the harness. Don't cheap out. This one is what I use. Have had one for over ten years and it's really flexible as far as what you can load it up with. Nice cock positioning almost feels like having a real dick." The clerk claimed.

Becka shifted uncomfortably at the comment.

"As for a dick..." she prompted.

"A human one." Brandi said.

"Big." Becka added.

"These..." the clerk brought them to a rack loaded with dongs.

Becka pointed. "That one!"

A little self-consciously they returned home. The toys sat, washed on the kitchen table.

"Are we going to..."Becka began.

"Yes, we are." Brandi answered.

"You're a virgin." Becka nearly barked.

"So are you." Was Brandi's retort.

"But losing your V card. Shouldn't it be with someone...special?" Becka said.

"It's going to be. Trust me." Brandi promised.

A few minutes later in Becka's bed. Brandi closed her eyes. She could feel Becka's erection pushing into her. She'd imagined this moment often. Usually it was some studly guy, but this was far superior to any of her imaginings. She felt Becka's tits on hers. Their tongues entwined. Her hymen giving way as her sister's cock filled her to capacity...At last. She came almost instantaneously.

They fucked without a trace of regret, as fully invested lovers. Brandi urge Becka on, begging for her, collapsing into wave after wave of her own orgasms, feeling love like she'd never felt it before. She was tuned to her sister. And when they had reached the pinnacle, Brandi had pulled her balls deep inside her and whispered to her. "Becka, cum inside me, baby, please."

She could feel Becka's cum running from her pussy as she pulled on the strapon harness. She lubed the shaft generously with Becka's own cum. Positioning her on all fours she slid into her pussy. Easily taking her sister's virginity as Becka had just taken her own, she could feel Becka's cock swinging back and forth, harder and harder beneath them, as their passion once again lofted them anew.

Brandi reached around to stroke Becka's hardon. The strapon was making her sister squirt, and the sheets were soaked through. There was going to be dehydration in the morning, but at the moment none of that mattered. She felt Becka's cock erupt in her hand. A stream of pussy ejaculate shooting forth from her against Brandi's thighs. As Brandi pulled free and they fell, spent onto the soaked bed they kissed as if they both knew. Because they did.

Until Mom and Dad got back, things took on a pattern. The sisters fucked relentlessly, madly in love with each other, and unable to stop.

A few days after their return, Mom had called them into Becka's room.

"What have you two been up to?" She interrogated.

"Nothing, Mom. Why?" Brandi contended.

Mom reached into a laundry basket that was at the foot of Becka's bed.

"Oh. I don't know." She said as she turned.

The strapon and harness dangled from the crook of her index finger. "You two are fucking." She stated.

"I'm sorry Mom. It was me." Brandi said. The woman looked calmly back at her daughters.

"It's okay. Just be mindful of the...repercussions." She'd said.

"What do you mean, mom?" The girls asked in unison.

"Becka is Futa. I am not. It tends to skip a generation." Mom said.

"I don't get it." Becka said. "You told me this before."

"I know, but I didn't tell you everything... technically you two are half-sisters." Mom revealed. "When we were young. Your dad got a really good assignment, doing some geological surveying up in Alaska. We knew he was going to be gone for months. Aunt Sylvia offered to let me stay with her until he returned."

"So?" Brandi prompted.

"Aunt Sylvia, I assume your sister has told you was also Futa." Mom said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Brandi admitted.

"It was a lonely time for me. Sylvia and I... became close." Mom said quietly. "We became lovers. She gave me a child. Your father was very understanding. Sylvia felt very guilty. I don't think she ever got over it. I know I didn't. When she died, it just hurt to know we'd never get the chance to reconcile that. I can't help think that in a different time, and place, maybe we wouldn't have had to."

"Oh mom. That's awful!" Becka said.

"I just want you to know. Futa sperm is extremely virile. If Brandi isn't already pregnant, she soon will be. I don't expect either one of you can, or even want to change the trajectory of your relationship at this point. I can see as much just in the way you both look at each other. I just want you to be happy together. Like Sylvia and I couldn't be." She hugged her girls.

Nine months later, with those words echoing in their ears. Becka held Brandi's hand as she gave the final push that birthed their firstborn. Perfect.