Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 02

Story Info
A MILF has one hot alien encounter with the futa-slime!
7.6k words
4.8
16.8k
41
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF's Naughty Alien Encounter

Shannon Mathers

Ruru covered me. The futa-slime just draped my body. She wasn't gooey or sticky or disgusting. She was rather warm, almost hugging me. After fucking me with her girl-dick, she had lost her shape--which was a hairless imitation of me--and melted into a soft pile.

"Hey, guess who still hasn't shown up yet?" Raquel asked. My girlfriend. I winced. I had just cheated on her with an alien futa-slime that had fallen out of the sky. I was just the absolute worst girlfriend in the world.

"Your mom?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"Yep, that little shit lied," Raquel growled. "Fucking little whore busted up our fun, pretty girl."

That "little whore" and "little shit" was Calista, Raquel's little sister. She had busted in on us in the middle of our fun. Raquel was just about to sit on my face so I could eat her yummy pussy. She claimed that Mrs. Santiago, my friend's homophobic mother, was about to be home. So we had to break it up.

Calista was just lusting after me. That eighteen-year-old brat wanted to sit on my face. To seduce me to prove she was better than Raquel or some dumb shit like that. It was so infuriating.

"So it's her fault," I muttered, glancing at Ruru. The pink slime hardly moved. She was just luxuriating in orgasmic bliss. She had pumped me full of her futa-cum.

"What?" Raquel asked. "Did something happen on your walk home?"

I hesitated. How could I tell my friend that an alien egg fell from the sky and burst open to release Ruru the futa-slime? Let alone the part where I cheated on Raquel and let Ruru just fuck me hard with her big futa-dick.

I couldn't.

This was all too insane.

I didn't even get it, and it happened to me. I lived it.

"I got startled by a deer in the woods, fell, and ruined my jeans," I lied. "If she hadn't busted us up, I wouldn't have had my accident."

"Damn straight, pretty girl," Raquel said, her voice heated. She had all that Latin heat. "Mmm, so what are you wearing?"

I glanced down at the pink slime draped over my naked body. "Uhh... a nightie. That pink one you like." It was currently on the floor. "No panties."

"Nice," she purred. "Mmm, you always look so sexy in it. I can just picture you flouncing around, the skirt fluttering about those gorgeous, pale thighs. Mmm, and what naughty thing are you doing in your nightie?"

God, she wanted to have fun sex.

I swallowed, thinking. My nipples felt so good embraced by Ruru's flesh, and her dick filled my pussy. It was soft, but it was still warm and nice in me. "I'm... pulling out the new dildo I bought from where I hid it so my mom and little sister wouldn't find it."

"Ooh, describe it," purred Raquel. "Tell me just what it looks like."

"It's pink," I said, struggling to picture it. All I could see was Ruru's futa-dick thrusting from the folds of her pussy she copied from me. "And long and thick. It's so big, you wouldn't think I could fit it in me."

"But you can," she purred. "You love it stretching out your pussy. Ooh, I can see it. What's it made of? Hard plastic?"

"Gel," I said. "It wiggles a lot. You can squeeze it. There's even a cute, pink heart in the middle of it." Ruru had a pink heart in the middle of her.

"Hot," she said. "Are you going to suck on it? Get it all nice and wet for your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, Raquel," I moaned. I thrust out my tongue and licked the air. "Getting the tip all nice and wet. It's so big. It's really going to stretch my pussy out."

~ * ~

Ruru

The alien was talking so much on her communication device. I didn't understand any of it. So many sounds. Not just "ru." That was all you needed. Ru. You could string it together that, when used with the thirty-seven different tones, let you say anything.

"Itsreallygoingtostretchmypussyout," she said, her words all flowing together. "Imgoingtothrustitinsodeepintomycunt."

She was growing excited. Her pussy squeezed about my clit-dick. I had pumped her full of my cum. Maybe I should clean her up. It was just so wonderful to finally cum. I had just let myself relax and pour over her.

I gathered myself up into the form of her. I had examined every bit of her. Other than her useless hairs that were all over her body, especially her head, I could recreate her. I had more than enough mass.

She froze, staring at me. I could hear chirping the other end. She spoke with another alien.

"Yeahsorry," the alien said, her green eyes staring down at me. She had pale skin, pink nipples, and red string sprouting fine from her head. It was a very fetching color. I liked it. "Ikeepsuckingonit. Gettingitniceandwet. Goingtofuckmycunthard."

I was hearing repeated sounds. I wanted to learn her language, but I needed to hear more. Experience more. She needed to grow her girl-cock and spurt all her salty cum in me. Then I could examine her genetic information and copy her even better. She was a carbon-based lifeform like me.

"Imrubbingitonmynipple," she said as I flowed down her body and knelt between her legs. I stared at her pussy. She gasped open and my pink girl-cunt leaked out. "Yeahyeahitfeelsgreatonmynips!"

I smacked my lips together and bent down. I had created a mouth like hers full of all the taste buds. My nose was working, too. I could smell my salty cum and this tangy scent that was her pussy. It was a heady aroma.

I kissed her pussy.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"Holy shit!" I gasped as Ruru licked at my pussy. She stroked her tongue through my folds and made me shiver from the contact. "That's... On my fucking god!"

"What?" Raquel moaned. "Ooh, tell me, my fingers are just thrusting in and out of my cunt. I'm having such a fun time frigging myself."

"It's... my toy." I shuddered at that tongue lapping at my pussy. "I'm rubbing my nipple and you're... You're licking my pussy."

"Fuck, yes, I am, pretty girl!" moaned Raquel. I could hear her fingers squelching as she frigged her cunt. "I am going to town on that tangy poon. Just licking you all over."

"I feel it," I moaned, my face contorting from Ruru's naughty tongue. She slid through my folds, brushing my labia and clit as she lapped up her own cum leaking out of me. "You're licking up all the... the pussy cream that's pouring out of me. And it feels so good."

"Damn straight, I am," my girlfriend purred. "You know I am going to town on that twat. Just eating your pie."

A creampie.

"Your tongue is reaching so deep into me," I whimpered, my orgasm building as I described what Ruru did to me as if Raquel was doing it. This was so wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. I just loved what that naughty futa-slime did to me. "Just wiggling around in me. Stirring me up."

Raquel groaned, her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy while the futa-slime ate me out. She thrust her tongue into my cunt and scooped out the cum she found in me. She gathered it up into her hungry mouth. I shuddered, loving every moment of it.

My thighs squeezed about her head. I held her to my cunt as I groaned, My boobs jiggle and bounced. My heart pounded as I loved this pleasure. It was incredible. My face contorted with this wondrous delight as she devoured me.

She ate me with such passion. She devoured me with everything that she had. I gasped into the phone as my orgasm built and built. The futa-slime's naughty tongue flicked up to my clit. She suckled it into her mouth.

"She... you're sucking so hard on my clit, Raquel," I moaned. "Just nursing on it. Your naughty lips are nibbling on mine."

"And you're fucking the dildo so fast in and out of my cunt," Raquel moaned. "Oh, shit, yes, yes, just keep stirring up my cunt with it. I'm going to cum."

"Cum!" I moaned, my pussy clenching. The slime fluttered her tongue around my bud. Then she suckled so hard.

"I... I... Yes, pretty girl!" My girlfriend howled on the other side of the line as she came hard.

I shuddered, my toes curling. Ruru's nursing mouth felt amazing. Her gelatinous cheeks hollowed as she nursed on my bud. My cunt clenched, the pressure building and building. I couldn't take much more of this. My face contorted.

"Yes!" I howled as I burst with delight. "I'm cumming, too!"

My girlfriend had no idea why I was cumming. She just moaned with me while Ruru licked and lapped at my clit. She fluttered her tongue over my bud. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut as the delight washed over me. I quivered through this amazing bliss.

Ruru drank my pussy cream as I moaned and shuddered, My boobs jiggled. My mind drowned in the rapturous delight. I quivered through my orgasm. I hit the peak of bliss as the naughty futa-slime nibbled on my bud.

"Sounded like it was good for you, too" Raquel purred.

Shame burned across my cheeks. "Yeah. I mean, not like as good as when you do it."

Only it was. Ruru really knew what she was doing.

"Mmm, we should buy a dildo. A pink gelatinous one." Raquel giggled. "Wouldn't that be naughty to use on each other?"

"Yeah, if we can ever get the alone time to use it on each other," I said, squirming. My family was in the house. What if they heard something?

"Well, I have to go. Mom is finally home. I need to get dressed. She won't be too mad about me masturbating, but..."

"If she found out you were flicking your bean to a girl, you'd be busted," I said, shuddering as Ruru was flicking my bean with her tongue. She was prodding it. A shiver ran through me at how good that felt.

"Well, I have to go," Raquel said. "Love you."

"Love you, too," I said, cheeks burning with shame. I had cheated on her with an alien. A futa-slime that was making my clit feel just amazing. "Ruru, what are you doing?"

~ * ~

Ruru

"Ruru," the alien said, addressing me, "whatareyoudoing."

"Rurururururu," I said, telling her that I was examining her clit and wondering why it didn't transform into a cock. "Rururururu?"

"Thatdoesntmakeanysense!"

I had no idea what she said, but I sensed she was as frustrated as I was by our language barrier. I was beginning to suspect that she wasn't a hermaphrodite like me. She couldn't turn her clit into a cock. Had I fallen on a world where the genders were split? That wasn't good. I would have to do something about that. There were poor creatures on this planet that didn't have pussies. Just cocks.

And having a pussy was better than a cock. What were they called...?

Males.

Males and females. Female was better than male. Hermaphrodites were like females with cocks. Clit-cocks. That was the best way to go. To have boobs and a pussy and a dick you could grow and no balls. Balls were just annoying. Like those silky strands she had.

Fur! That was the name for it. She had fur. On her arms, too, but not as much as her head. Poor thing. Maybe I could shave her? No, no, best not to do that. What if she liked her hair? Well, I had to do something about this terrible situation. I had to make her into a futa. I just needed to modify my sperm.

I concentrated on modifying my semen, using the pussy cream I swallowed to give me clues on her genetic information. Oh, yes, she had sex chromosomes. Definitely a species with two genders. I felt the changes taking effect and smiled.

Now I just had to get her to suck my dick.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

She had stopped flicking my clit and now she just sat there, her look vacant. I blinked. "Ruru?"

She didn't answer me. Had something broken in her? I hoped not. I didn't want her to be hurt. I didn't know what I wanted from her. I was worried I would have sex with her and worried that I wouldn't. I mean, I didn't want to cheat on Raquel, but that futa-dick...

Oh, my, wasn't that just a delicious delight? How thick it was. How amazing it felt pumping away in me. I shuddered at just how wonderful it was feeling her plunging into me. My pussy felt so full. She stretched me out in ways fingers and hairbrush handles never had.

"Rururururu!" she gasped and rose to her feet, looking triumphant. Her futa-dick bobbed before her while her pink heart seemed to pulse in delight. "Rurururu!"

"What's up, Ruru?" I asked, staring at her.

She put her hands on her hips and thrust forward. "Rurururu!"

It was like she was asking me to do something. I leaned back on my head and spread my legs apart. Did she want to fuck me again? Her brow furrowed. She pursed her lips together. It was so weird staring at my own self shown in her.

"Ru!" She shook her head. Then she opened her mouth and stuck two fingers into them. She suckled on them, bobbing her head.

"A blowjob, Ruru?" I frowned. "Do you want me to... suck your clit-dick?"

I stared at the futa-slime's pink cock. A clear liquid was beading at the slit. Precum, I think, it was called. Lubrication for fucking. She suckled hard on her digits. It was clear that she wanted me to do naughty thighs to her cock.

I mean... It was sort of exciting. She was me with a dick. It almost was like the wildest form of masturbation. It was a girl's dick, too. So it was still sort of lezzie, right. And... Maybe it was rude not to suck her dick. She did come from another planet. I couldn't be a poor host.

Yeah, that was right. I had to be a... goodwill ambassador from Earth and suck the alien's dick. No real choice in the manner. I slipped off the bed and knelt before her. I stared at that cock that twitched before my eyes. I swallowed.

I opened my mouth and slid my lips over her girl-dick. She was so warm in my mouth. My tongue swabbed over her crown. She gasped, ripping her fingers out of her mouth. Her round boobs jiggled in such an enticing way.

I did have great tits, didn't I?

"Rurururu!" she cooed in delight.

I winked at her, liking the sweet flavor of the precum. It was good. My pussy clenched and I took my first suckle. Her cock throbbed in my mouth. The salty scent of her pussy filled my nose. That was a wonderful combination.

Growing more and more used to this, I suckled on her. More of that sweet precum spilled over my tongue. It made me want to suck her even harder. To nurse on her with all my might and make her cum. I bet her girl-jizz would taste amazing.

I had heard boys' cum was salty and bitter, but a futa-slime, yummy.

I nursed on her and started bobbing my head. That made her moan louder. I slid my mouth down her cock until she brushed the back of my throat. Then I worked back up her, my lips sealed tight and massaging her gelatinous member. It was incredible to nurse on her and taste her precum.

I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down her girl-dick faster. I was so eager to make her cum. I hungered to taste the real deal. To find out if it was as good as this wonderful and sweet precum that leaked out of her mouth.

"Rurururu!" she groaned in encouragement. She smiled down at me.

I winked at her.

She winked back.

I loved it. I suckled hard on her alien futa-dick. I nursed with passion, my right hand cupping her pussy. I rubbed at those familiar pussy lips. I had masturbated this cunt so many times. I knew it intimately. I thrust my fingers inside.

And found the exact same texture I was used to. That was incredible. I quivered in delight, so glad that I could feel something this wonderful in her. I worked my digits in and out of her cunt. She groaned, her head tossing from side to side.

I swirled my tongue around her cock and fingered her cunt. I nursed on her hard. She gasped, her futa-dick throbbing in my mouth. I loved this so much. Her pussy clenched about my digits as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down her girl-dick.

"Rururururu!" she gasped. "Rurururu!"

Going to cum, huh? Good.

She smiled down at me. It was clear she loved what I did other. I was so happy to do this to her. So thrilled to make her feel so good. She tossed her head from side to side, her tits swaying. Her pussy juices ran down the back of my hand.

I swirled my tongue around her dick, making her shudder, her cunt clamping down on me. I pumped away faster at her, eager to feel her twat convulsing. Would her orgasm feel like mine? I hoped so. I wanted her to have such delight.

She whimpered, her head throwing back. Her pussy clamped down on me. Finally, her cock erupted.

"RURURURU!"

Sweet futa-cum pumped into my mouth. I groaned and gulped down that wonderful jizz. It was thicker than Raquel's pussy cream. I shuddered, loving it. My throat worked as I swallowed every drop that rushed out of her.

At the same time, juices gushed out of her spasming cunt and soaked my hand. Her spicy musk swelled in intensity in my nose. I loved it as I breathed in. More and more of her futa-cum flooded my mouth and poured down my throat.

"Rurururu," she panted as he fired the last blast. A big smile spread on her lips. "Rururururu."

I slid my mouth off her girl-cock. "You're welcome, Ruru. It was so yummy and..." I blinked. "It was... I..."

A wave of dizziness fell on me. I stared at her, wondering if her cum was making me sleepy. I managed to rise and sit my naked ass on the bed. She smiled at me and cupped my cheeks. She stroked me as sleep fell on me like a thick, warm, snugly blanket.

Darkness crashed over me.

~ * ~

Ruru

She passed out. Well, I knew she would be fine. I was curious about this domicile that she brought me into. I heard footsteps moving outside the door. I melted into my natural form of a blob and extended my pseudopodia before me to move along to the door. There was a crack in it. I squeezed beneath it and spotted something purple vanishing into another room.

I heard a musical sound. Was she singing? Or was that another form of their conversation? Then I heard water splashing. It sounded like a basin was being filled up. Was it a bath? I loved soaking in warm water, nearly dissolving into nothing. It just felt so amazing.

The person left the room wearing something purple around their body. She had fur like the alien but a darker shade and she had it held up with something pink that grasped it. What she was wearing was pretty fuzzy, too, draped over her body. She vanished into another room.

The water was filling up. I saw steam. Hot water.

That had to be a bath. Ooh, I just had to get in it. And if that was another female, I could play with her, too. The alien was passed out, but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy another. I oozed through the crack beneath the door onto the fuzzy floor covering. They sure liked fur.

I made it out and thrust my pseudopodia before me, pulling myself along the fuzzy surface to this new room. There was more steam rising from a white vessel that looked big enough for the aliens to immerse in. This was a bath. I slid onto the smooth floor made of tiles that formed geometric patterns.

I reached the vessel and thrust my two pseudopodia up at it. I grabbed the rounded lip and peered down. There were bubbles across the surface. Something sweet was in the air. Some sort of chemical added to it? The frothy mess would hide me.

I tumbled in and quivered in delight.

I let myself stretch out, growing almost diffused in it, my body broken up into strands that were held together. I filled it all up and quivered in delight. All that warmth around me. I could just fall asleep like this.

What a wonderful discovery!

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I hummed as I headed back to the bathroom, eager for a nice, relaxing bath. Shannon was in her room. I hoped she wouldn't masturbate so loudly. I understood what it was like being her age, but the sounds that were coming from her room...

They were so embarrassing. I didn't want to talk to her about it, that would only humiliate my daughter. Maybe a subtle way. Mention how thin the walls were or something. Her siblings didn't seem to notice. They were busy playing their video game. And I hoped my husband hadn't realized those sounds, but I was a woman. A mother.