Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calista's just being her usually bitchy self and pissing me off," I said out loud.

"Yep," said Raquel, not realizing that what I said was phrased weirdly. But how else to reassure Ruru without Raquel knowing? "So, what do you have to show me, pretty girl?"

"Later," I said. "After school. Is your mom going to be home?"

"No, no," she said. "And Calista has her practice, so that should be the perfect time for us to get together. What do you have to show me?" She lowered her voice. "Did you actually order the strap-on? Did it arrive?"

"Something like that," I told her and winked as my phone vibrated in my skirt pocket.

Curious, I pulled it out and saw a text from Dad. "If a lady from the government comes to speak with you, don't be surprised. Just talked to her. Very nice lady. Told her I saw nothing weird. Did you?"

I froze. I thought that woman from the Space Force--I still couldn't believe there was a Space Force--had noticed us. My pussy clenched on the Ruru. I swallowed, curious why Dad was tipping me off about it. Was he worried?

Had he seen something weird last night?

"No, saw nothing," I said. "Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem. Take care."

I sent a heart emoji and put my phone in my skirt. My girlfriend gave me a curious look. I shrugged and said, "Just my dad."

"Ah, okay," she said. "Glad it's nothing. Mmm, I am curious about this treat you have to show me."

I nodded as we headed inside. I had to talk to Ruru alone. "I got to use the ladies' room."

"You'll be late for your first class," she said. "We're cutting it close as it is."

"I know, I know, but I have to pee," I said. "You go on. I don't want you getting in trouble."

"Mmm, such a sweetie," she said then gave me a quick kiss. "See you, pretty girl."

She turned and headed off in those tight jeans of hers. God, my girlfriend had a great ass on her. I shuddered and headed into the building, hurtling for the nearest restroom. I pushed inside and went to the last stall. A few girls were working on their makeup and chatting, but classes were about to start.

I entered it and sat down on the toilet.

"Do you really have to pee, because I want out," said Ruru. "I don't want you to pee on me. I'm right by your urethra."

"No, no," I said. "Listen, my dad just texted me that the Space Force chick is heading here to talk to me. So I'll just play it cool. She won't know you're in me, but it's very important we don't let anyone know about--"

"Know about what?" a bratty voice said. Then the door opened and there was Calista, my girlfriend's bratty little sister. The eighteen-year-old girl had this wicked gleam in her eyes. She winked at me as she closed the stall door behind her. "What don't you want people to know about?"

"None of your fucking business, you little cunt," I hissed, filled with anger at this petite and annoying girl. She had the same features as Raquel but twisted with mischievousness. She was so goddamn annoying. Her bleached-blonde hair swayed about her shoulders.

"Oh, I think it is," she said. "Because..." She pulled her phone out of her jeans' back pocket and swiped the screen. She turned it around. "What's this? That's you and my sister kissing. Would be a shame if my mom saw it."

Fury swept through me. "Give me that you little cunt!"

I reached for the phone but she locked the screen as she jerked it back. "And don't threaten to break it. It's in the cloud. Already downloaded on my computer at home. Just waiting for my mom to find it. You wouldn't want that, right?"

"Why are you such a fucking cunt?" I gasped. "You're just as gay as your sister!"

"I am, and she has what I want." She arched her eyebrow. "Don't say you didn't love the taste of my cunt." She unsnapped her jeans. "That little kiss almost made me cum last night, but I want more. I am just aching for more." Her zipper rasped down. "Won't you kiss it one more time?"

She pushed off her jeans and the black pair of panties she wore. She shoved it off to expose her shaved cunt dripping with her juices. The sweet flavor of her came back to me, soaking through my taste buds. My cheeks burned at the memory. This was so insane. I couldn't believe that she was doing this to me. She was such a fucking cunt.

"Just one kiss," she said and stepped out of her jeans and panties, losing her shoes in the process. She leaned again the door, legs spread wide.

Ruru squirmed inside of me. "She's a really annoying bitch. I see why you said it's okay to call her that."

"Yeah," I muttered.

"Yeah, what?" Calista asked. " 'Yeah, I'm going to kiss your yummy pussy, Calista.' Is that what you were going to say? Because it better be, or..."

I fell to my knees, anger boiling inside of me. I leaned forward and breathed in her sweet musk. Why did her cunt have to smell so good? My lips neared closer and closer until I planted my mouth right on her slit. Kissing her just like I did last night.

She groaned in delight then grabbed the back of my head. I gasped as she held me to her pussy. She gripped me tight, rubbing her cunt into my face. Her juices smeared over my lips and chin. She was so wet.

"Mmm, start licking or I'll start texting," Calista moaned. "I want to cum on that pretty mouth, Shannon. I want to know how you make my sister squeal the way she does!"

I glared up at her, my cunt clenching down on Ruru's body. "Fine. I'll make you cum, you little bitch! I'll make you fucking explode, then you'll delete that picture."

"If you do everything I say, I'll delete it before I leave here," she promised and winked at me.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy only to hit her hymen. I pressed on her maidenhead. She gasped as I did that, my tongue poking through a hole in it. Just enough to taste her virginal juices. I had no idea she still had her cherry.

I licked at her cunt. I lapped at her. The door creaked behind her as she shuddered. She moaned, her voice ringing through the stall. My tongue swiped up her slit from taint to clit. I brushed her bud. I loved how she bucked and shuddered.

She whimpered and groaned, her golden-brown features twisting in delight. I devoured my girlfriend's little sister. I feasted on her with hunger. I would make her cum. Just explode in rapture for doing this to me.

I caressed her harder. Faster. I brushed her clit.

She squealed in delight.

My clit throbbed as I fluttered my tongue against hers. I batted her bud, loving the feeling of her against me. It was incredible to have her shuddering and groaning like that. Her moans rippled around me. Ruru squirmed inside my pussy as I feasted on this bitch.

Calista's virgin cunt was so yummy. I poured my anger into devouring her with gusto. She would have no reason to complain when I was done with her. I would have her gasping and moaning her bitchy head off.

She shuddered, her bleached-blonde hair dancing around her face. She stared down at me with such hunger in her eyes. "Ooh, I knew you would love it, Shannon. ¡Mierda! That's good. That's so good! Thank you so much!"

I nipped her clit with my teeth.

She bucked and yelped. Then she laughed. She ground her cunt on my face, taking such pleasure in it. My clit throbbed, wanting to become a futa-dick and fuck her hard. I would pound her with it. Just slam into her twat and make her howl her head off.

But I held back. I licked at her, my anger building and building with every flick of my tongue. I was her sister's girlfriend. She should not be doing this with me. Making me eat out her cunt. She was such a bitch.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Ooh, you're going to make me cum. I love this so much. Yes, yes, make me pop. Oh, fuck, yes!"

I attacked her clit with more gusto. I licked at her with pure hunger. She quivered, her head tossing. She moaned her delight, her pleasure echoing around me. I suckled on her bud. I nursed hard, gripping her hips.

She quivered, the stall door rattling in the hinges behind her. Her head slammed back into it as she quivered. Then a fountain of her sweet cream gushed out. I groaned, loving that delight pouring into my mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "¡Mierda! That's amazing. You naughty puta! I love it. Lick my pussy cream up. Ooh, you're such a lezzie whore, Shannon. So fucking amazing!"

She shuddered against the door as she drowned me in pussy cream. I loved the taste of her. I drank every drop of her. I licked up every last bit of the passion that gushed out of her. She groaned, grinding her twat against me.

She whimpered out her pleasure. She squealed out with such delight. She groaned, her boobs jiggling in her top. Then she panted. A big smile spread on her lips as she finished cumming on my face. She had drenched me. Her cream ran down my chin.

"Wow, you're good, Shannon," she said. "Real good. You must really be a slut for pussy to feast on me with that much effort."

"You came," I said, my cunt clenching down on Ruru's body. My clit throbbed. "Delete the picture."

"Yes, yes, delete it, bitch!" Ruru hissed as she vibrated in my cunt.

"Not until you tell me what you have to keep a secret from everyone," she said. She arched her eyebrow. "You got another girl on the side? You're cheating on my sister?"

"No," I gasped, guilt rippling through me. My pussy clenched down on my sidepiece, Ruru the Futa-Slime. "Of course not."

"So it's that surprise you have for my sister," Calista said, arching her eyebrows. "You have to tell me or else."

Anger swelled in me. I stood up, towering over that short bitch. "You really want to know?"

"Fuck, yes. Tell me. Mmm, I want to know, or mommy dearest is getting a text." She winked at me.

The fury burst through me. It flashed through my body in a flare of rage. My hands shot out and grabbed the bitch by her bleached-blonde hair. I spun her around and shoved her against that toilet. She fell on her knees on the seat, her hands grabbing the stainless steal plumbing. The water whooshed from her pushing down on the handle.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I rolled up my skirt. She threw a look over at me at my shaved pussy.

"Showing you the surprise," I said and let my futa-dick grow. I was so angry. I would fuck this little puta bitch so hard. I would ram my cock into her cunt and make her squeal. "You think you can handle it! Huh? Look at my cunt!"

"¡Mierda!" she gasped. "That's a fucking dick you got growing from your pussy. Are you a futanari? Oh, wow, that's so wild. How? Oh, wow, it's getting bigger and bigger. You're a futa-freak!"

"And you're a skank bitch that needs to learn her fucking place," I growled. "You think you can go around blackmailing people because you're such a selfish, little shit?"

"Yes!" she moaned, wiggling her hips from side to side. "I can get away with--"

I snarled, "You fucking little whore!"

I buried my girl-dick into her pussy, my cunt clenching down on Ruru. She quivered in me as I sank to the hilt in my girlfriend's little sister. That tight cunt engulfed me. I shuddered as I savored the silky heaven of her twat around me.

I gripped her hips. I held her tight and drew back my hips. She groaned, her cunt clamping down on my futa-dick. The pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned and buried back into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I pumped away at her.

My boobs bounced in my bra beneath my top. I groaned, driving my cock into the little bitch's cunt over and over again. She moaned her delight, clamping her pussy down on my dick. She held me tight, squeezing about me as I fucked into her again and again.

I reveled in every moment of putting this bitch in her place.

I grabbed a fistful of her bleached-blonde hair. "You fucking little slut! You love that, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I drilled into her cunt. I speared into her pussy hard and fast. "I love it. I fucking love it! ¡Mierda! That's good."

I slammed to the hilt in her again and again. I fucked her with such force. Her pussy held me tight. She gripped me with that silky snatch. I groaned, loving the bliss of plowing into her again and again. I fucked her hard, gripping her bleached-blonde hair.

Her butt-cheeks quivered from the impact of my crotch on her ass. I plowed into her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again, reveling in the heat of her cunt. The way she squeezed about me was fantastic. She had an amazing snatch.

"Yes, yes, you're going to fucking keep your mouth shut or else!" I snarled as I pounded her cunt.

"Or else what?" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my futa-dick. "I won't get to enjoy this futa-dick again?"

"Yes!" I gasped out as I plowed into her, fucking her so hard and fast. My anger whipped at my ass, driving me to slam my futa-cock to the hilt in her juicy cunt.

She soaked me with her juices. She drenched my cock as I fucked her pussy. She squeezed about me and wiggled her hips from side to side. I loved every moment of plowing into her. She felt so amazing about me. I loved every moment of burying into her.

She groaned, wiggling her rump. The toilet seat creaked beneath her knees as I drove my futa-dick into her cunt again and again. My cunt clamped down on Ruru as I did. I felt that naughty futa-slime squirming about in my cunt.

"You're fucking her really hard," Ruru sent through me. I groaned at the feeling of her humming away in me. "Yes, you are."

"Thanks," I groaned. "Ooh, that's such a good fucking pussy. My dick owns this cunt!"

"Hell fucking yes!" Calista moaned, her twat clamping down hard on me. "I'm going to cum on your futa-cock. Yes, yes, fuck me. This is so much hotter than the comics I've seen. Ooh, that's it. Ram into me. Make me cum!"

"Make me cum, you little puta!" I hissed, slamming into her cunt. "Milk my cock with that spasming cunt. I want to spray you down."

"Fuck, yes!" she gasped. "¡Mierda! That's so amazing. I'm going to cum so hard!"

She clamped her pussy down on my futa-dick. She held me so tight. My twat drank in the heat, my pussy clamping down on Ruru. The futa-slime massaged my cunt walls, adding this stimulation that swelled the pressure in my clit. It mixed with the bliss flowing down my rod plundering the slut's hole.

I fucked Calista with everything that I had. I yanked back her head, making her gasp. Her cunt clamped down on me. I stared at her with such intensity as I fucked her with everything that I had. I hurtled towards my orgasm.

"Ooh, I think you're about to cum," Ruru moaned. "I want to feel you cumming around my whole body, Shannon! This is so hot!"

"It is fucking hot!" I moaned, drilling into the cunt's cunt.

"So damned hot!" Calista groaned, her pussy massaging my dick. She quivered in delight. "Ooh, I am going to explode. Just a little bit more."

I slammed into her cunt, on the verge of erupting. The ache at my futa-dick was intense. I shuddered, slamming to the hilt in her snatch. As I drew back through her hot and juicy twat, she squealed in delight.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Cum in me!" Calista moaned. "Breed me with your clit-dick! This pussy is yours!"

I slammed into her snatch, her flesh rippling around me. I groaned as I erupted. My futa-cum spurted into Calista's cunt. I basted her twat, the pleasure shooting through me. My cunt writhed around Ruru, massaging the futa-slime's body.

"Oh, that's heavenly," moaned Ruru as my pussy juices dripped out of my cunt and splashed on the floor. "This is amazing! I love it when you cum!"

"Me, too!" I howled, my dick spurting over and over again.

Calista's tight cunt writhed around my cock. She suckled at me, milking my dick of all that cum. I groaned, savoring the pleasure rushing through me. My head swayed from side to side. Stars danced before my eyes.

A big smile spread on my lips. I loved every moment of spurting into her. I savored every last second of basting her cunt with my cum. I shuddered, my pussy rippling around the futa-slime's wondrous body.

"Oh, my god," I panted as Calista worked out the last drops of my cum. My orgasm cleared. "There. Delete the picture."

"Oh, I will," she moaned as I slid out of her. "I mean, I want to have that dick fuck me at least once a day. I mean, you promised. You told me if I didn't keep my mouth shut, you would stop fucking my cunt. So..."

I stared at her in horror. Oh, god, I did say that, didn't I? I was just so caught up in fucking her.

She grabbed her panties and pulled them on. "Mmm, I'll just make sure I keep all this DNA in me. You know, evidence to back up my claim that you fucked me with your clit-dick. I know you'll keep fucking me every day so I don't, but..."

She snapped the waistband of her panties around her hips. Then she grabbed her pants and stepped into them. She drew them up, wiggling her ass as my futa-dick slowly dwindled back into a clit. I stared at her in horror.

Pants on, she pulled out her phone. She showed me the pic of me kissing her sister and deleted it, including the cloud backup. "There. See? You do what I say, and there's no proof. Nothing to worry about. Mmm, I want this dick before school tomorrow."

She winked at me, slipped her feet into her flats, and opened the stall door. She sauntered out with a shit-eating grin on her face. I groaned and leaned against the stall door. The weight of what I had just done sank on me.

"I'm so fucked up, Ruru," I groaned.

"Yes, you are," Ruru said. "You came hard, too. And it sounds like you're going to have to keep fucking her."

"No, no, I used 'fuck' to mean I'm in trouble," I said, banging my head again the stall divider. "Calista knowing about my secret is about the worst. She can't be trusted. You see how she's already trying to blackmail me?"

"Why did you fuck her then?" Ruru asked. "Is monogamy that important to your species?"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Why?"

"I don't know! It just is!"

"Then why did you so easily have sex with your lover's little sister?"

I blinked at that question. "Because I'm human. We're idiots. Dumb, stupid, self-destructive idiots who get all angry then fuck some skank bareback and leave her dripping in cum and now... now I'm going to have to pay alimony or some shit. With her! Ugh! This is the worst!"

I smoothed down my skirt and stepped out of the stall. There was no way that this wasn't going to backfire horribly. And I had to get to class. It already started. I would be tardy. Mrs. Seymour, my English professor, would be so mad at me.

I had no choice but to get to it.

I marched out of the bathroom and headed into the hallway, wishing I had just stayed home sick with Dad. He had something weird. Why not me? I could have imacheatingwhoritis! Yeah, that would be perfect. Just a dumb ho-bag with a big, throbbing clit-dick that wanted to ram into every cute girl in the world.

I marched down the hallway and up the stairs. I stomped my way down the hallway, just so infuriated with myself. I was such a fucking fuck up. My pussy clenched down on Ruru as I turned around the corner to get to my English class.

I was so furious, I didn't realize the danger I was in from the woman striding up with a cup of coffee in hand. She sipped at it then said, "You're Shannon, right?"

I froze, my cunt clenching down on my Ruru. It was the woman. The Space Force lieutenant in her power suit marching at me with such a determined look in her eyes. My insides melted with terror. I had an alien shoved up my cunt. This was so, so bad.

"Er, hi," I said, my heart thundering a mile a minute. "Do I know you?"

She smiled. "The office told me you'd be in Mrs. Seymour's class, but I see that you must be running late. Any problem?"

"Who are you?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Right, right, sorry," she said. "Lieutenant Seabrook." She flashed a badge with her one hand, the other holding the cardboard sleeve on her hot coffee. "Just have some questions. You seemed to have been in a hurry this morning when I saw you leaving your home."