Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 12

Story Info
A gender-swapped MILF has one hot talk with 2 futas!
7.5k words
4.77
9.1k
18

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gender-Swapped Futa MILF's Hot Talk

Shannon Mathers

"You will behave yourself," I hissed as I marched before Calista, my girlfriend's little sister. "Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Shannon," Calista purred. "You own my pussy. I told you that already."

"But now I really own your pussy, right?" I demanded as we walked through the halls of our college.

"Do you want me to prove it?" asked Calista. "I can fall to my knees and suck your girl-dick right here, right now, Mistress."

I shot her a glance. "It's Shannon here at school," I hissed. "And no one can know that I have a futa-dick. Okay?"

"Fine, fine," she said. "Mmm, I wish I was there to see Ruru turn Mr. Seymour into the second Mrs. Seymour."

A smile spread on my lips. Ruru was off with her sex slave. I was glad the futa-slime was making new friends. We had taken care of that annoying Lieutenant Seabrook. She must be off the trail by now. We left her unconscious in her car before the college.

Ruru could do some amazing things. Being a futa-slime was amazing.

"And definitely don't call me Mistress in front of your sister!" I hissed. "I mean it. I will spank that ass until you can't sit down."

"Ooh, that sounds fun!" she cooed.

I shot a glance over my shoulder at her. "Now, it's almost lunch, so--"

The end of the hour had arrived. Suddenly, the hallways were awash in students all eager for their break from classes. They swept around us. My skirt swirled, my naked pussy beneath dripping with my excitement. I so wanted to show Raquel what I had beneath my skirt.

Then, to my surprise, Morgan appeared at my side. My little sister had a big grin on her lips. She glanced up at me and whispered, "Have you gotten any pussy?"

"Yes," I hissed, so aware that Calista was walking behind me. "And it's none of your business who."

"Gillian," she said. "I fucked my best friend. Isn't that hot?"

"Yeah, you two can go steady or something," I said.

"I don't know if I'm a one lady sort of futa," Morgan said. "I mean, there are so many fine, fine women out there. Shame that Mrs. Seymour wasn't here today. Her sub was a guy. Not hot at all."

"Yeah, she had a migraine," I said.

"Right, right, you have her for your first class." She glanced at me. "Did you want to fuck her?"

"Who said I didn't?" I asked. "Now don't be clinging to me. Raquel could come up. I don't want her to think anything weird's going on."

"Have fun with her," Morgan said. "Ooh, Gillian! Gillian!"

My sister darted ahead to accost her friend. I reached the cafeteria and smiled when Raquel hurried up to me. My Hispanic girlfriend was such a cutie. She had a worried look as she fell in beside me. She grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"You okay?" she asked me as we headed to get in line to get our food. "I'm better than okay." I winked at her. "After classes, I am going to rock your world. We'll have your house all to ourselves."

"That's the plan," she said then looked around. "Just don't let my bratty sister find out. If Calista gets wind, she's going to ruin it."

"We won't let her," I said, smiling. I had that little slut right where I needed her. "So let's eat and..." My phone vibrated. Not just once. It was buzzing from a phone call. Only two people were likely to call me. Mom and Dad.

I pulled out my phone and saw it was Dad calling. I frowned then turned it on and held it to my ear. "Shannon! Good, I am coming to speak to you and Morgan. Meet me in the college's office."

"Mom?" I asked the feminine voice. "Why do you have Dad's phone?"

"Just meet me out front," she said. "It's very important. I have to call your sister."

I stared at Raquel. "Uh, there's something my mom needs me. She's coming to the college. I don't know what it's about."

"Weird," Raquel said. "Do you want me to come?"

My insides squirmed. I hoped Mom didn't have some issue with her futa-cock. She said she was calling just Morgan. Not our brother Kyle. "No, no. You just go to class. I'll catch up when I can. I promise, we are going to have the time of our life at your place."

Then I kissed her. I didn't care who saw me. Her lips were just so sweet on mine. I savored that lovely taste of her. Then I broke the kiss and hurried towards the college's office. A few guys were applauding and wolf-whistling.

I strutted, not ashamed of being a lesbian futa. My skirt swirled about my thighs while my clit throbbed with the need to grow into a girl-dick. I would have such a naughty time with Raquel tonight. It would be so hot.

Morgan appeared at my side again. She gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and said, "Mommy booty call?"

Morgan burst into giggles. "I bet you're right. Ooh, that will be hot. I loved sharing Mom with you last night. And I got to enjoy her in the shower this morning. Anal shower sex is the best."

"It's pretty good," I agreed.

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

I was nervous as I waited for my two daughters. I wanted to let them know that I was a woman and find out if they had talked to that Lieutenant Seabrook. My heart was squeezing with the tension as I waited for Shannon and Morgan to appear.

They appeared, walking together. Shannon was taller with red hair that fell to her shoulders, her face cute. My clit throbbed to turn into a big dick. Morgan wore her brassy-brown hair in pigtails. She was a slender thing. Petite, cute and naughty. God, she was eighteen and delicious.

They glanced at me then looked away. The pair were talking. I swallowed and moved up to them. Shannon glanced at me first, arching her eyebrows in question. I put on a big smile, my pussy burning with such aching need.

"Hey, Shannon and Morgan," I said.

"Uh, do we know you?" Morgan asked. "I don't recall ever having your class."

"No," Shannon said. She stared at me and cocked her head to the side. "You sort of look familiar."

I pulled out my phone and hit dial. Shannon's rang. She stared at me in shock. Her brow furrowed as I said, "It's me. Your father. Well, I'm your mother now. Your other mother. Ruru, that futa-slime you found, she changed me. I woke up as a futa after she... she had sex with me last night."

"Ruru pegged you, Dad!" Morgan gasped. "I mean, Mom. I guess."

"No, no," I gasped. "Ruru was just a girl. She didn't have her futa-dick out. She just looked like Shannon. She ambushed me. When I woke up this morning, this was me. That's why I texted you about the lieutenant. I knew something was weird. But your Mom confirmed it all to me."

"Mom knows!" Shannon started texting on her phone.

I sighed, realizing she was verifying that I wasn't some weird or something. I waited then her phone beeped. She nodded to Morgan. My youngest daughter gasped in shock. She stared at me like I was a freak or something.

Then she grinned, "So, you have a mommy-cock beneath that dress?"

"Yes," I whispered. I looked around. "I don't know how to tell this to your brother. Or if I should warn him or not. Ruru is going to try to change him, right?"

"Oh, definitely," Shannon said. "She's, uh, doing that right now to Mrs. Seymour's husband. Ruru might have a sex slave."

Morgan's jaw dropped. "Just what have you been doing at school?"

"So, I just wanted to talk to you girls," I said. "Give you the heads up. I'm heading back home. I have a lot of things to figure out."

"You don't want to fuck me?" Morgan asked. "Mommy did. She fucked me with her big futa-dick. Don't you want to do the same? Just slip into my barely legal pussy and pound me hard?"

I swallowed. "I do. I really, really do."

"Then let's go, Mommy," Morgan said, grabbing my hand and dragging me off.

I swallowed, shocked that this was happening. I glanced back at Shannon. She had a thoughtful look on her face. Then she darted down the hallway after us. She caught up real quick, her red hair bouncing about her. The pink, gelatinous version of her face burned in my mind. My clit throbbed real hard.

"Just right in here," said Morgan, pulling me to a classroom with the windows blacked out. "Shouldn't be anyone in here." She opened the door and dragged me inside.

Shannon slipped in after and closed the door. My pussy was clenching as Morgan just popped off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra. I gasped as I saw my youngest daughter's small mounds. She had little boobs that had these cute nipples on them.

She winked at me then fell to her knees before me. Shannon appeared, her own top coming off. She, at least, had a bra. As Morgan shoved up my skirt, Shannon popped off her bra. Her round, firm titties appeared. They had such a delicious jiggle to them.

"God, this is so wild," I groaned, my clit throbbing. Morgan then yanked down the panties I was wearing. The ones I had borrowed from my wife.

My brown bush came into view. I shuddered as my eldest daughter dropped to her knees beside Morgan, those round titties jiggling. Shannon grinned up at me, her green eyes brimming with delight as she rubbed her cheek against her sister's.

"Where's that Mommy-dick?" Morgan purred. "I want me to love some big, strapping Mommy-cock. That will be so hot."

"Yes, yes, show us your cock, Mommy!" cooed Shannon. "You have two horny futa-sluts for daughters. If you didn't know that already."

"Oh, god," I groaned, my voice echoing through the empty classroom. My heart pounded in my chest. This was really happening. I was about to have incest with my own daughters.

I let my futa-dick grow. I shuddered as the bud sprouted, thrusting out through my silken curls. After that delight, my growing cock hit the air. My two daughters purred like hungry kittens then licked the expanding tip of my shaft.

I gasped as their tongues bathed my swelling cock. It grew bigger and bigger, their tongues caressing it. They swabbed me as I grew between them, their heads turning to keep licking the crown of my futa-dick. I reached my full girth, their lips nibbling on the sides.

I loved the feeling of what they did to me. It was incredible to have them lick me like that. They bathed me. Stoked me. It was an incredible delight. I shuddered at what they did to me as they caressed my cock with their wicked tongues.

They were such naughty things.

Just wicked.

I groaned as they stroked me. Bathed me. I shuddered as their lips nibbled on the crown. The pleasure shot down to my pussy. My cunt clenched as my daughters played with my shaft like a pair of naughty kittens.

I rested my hands on their heads. I rubbed through their hair. I savored the feeling of them in my hand. Their lips suckled at the tip of my cock. It was an outstanding delight. I groaned, my face twisting with the pleasure of this moment.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Mmm, such a yummy cock," Morgan purred and swallowed my dick.

"Isn't she a wicked thing, Mommy?" cooed my daughter. She winked at me.

My heart pounded in my chest. She was so naughty. I grinned back at her, my hands clutching their heads. Morgan suckled on my dick while Shannon licked at the side, bathing me with saliva. She lapped and her sister suckled with hunger. I loved it.

Morgan stared up at me with such hunger in her eyes as she nursed on me. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my cunt. My ovaries drank in the delight. Shannon licked down my shaft and nuzzled into my bush.

She licked at my pussy. Her tongue danced through my folds. I gasped at the skill she had. She was good at eating my pussy. Just so skilled at dancing her tongue through my petals. My new pussy drank it in while the pleasure shot up to the tip of my cock.

Morgan loved that part of me.

"Shit," I groaned as Shannon thrust her tongue into my pussy. She groaned as she swirled her tongue around in me. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"Mmm, gender-swapped Mommy-cunt," she purred "How hot!"

Morgan popped her mouth off my cock. "Is it? Ooh, let me try."

Shannon pulled her lips from my pussy, my cream on them. Morgan ducked down and licked at my cunt as my eldest daughter swallowed my girl-cock. She engulfed my dick and swirled her tongue around in my twat now.

She stirred me up as Shannon bobbed her head. She had such a wicked mouth. I groaned, loving what she did to me. This was such a hot experience. My face contorted with delight. My head tossed from side to side. It was a fantastic sensation to have her sucking me.

"You girls!" I moaned. "You girls are amazing."

"Are you going to cum on our faces, Mommy?" Morgan asked.

"You better believe it!" I groaned. "I'm going to fire all that cum on your faces. Just hose you down with my spunk. You're going to be dripping in my cum."

Shannon moaned and bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock with such hunger. It was clear she found that plan to be an excellent one. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. I loved what she did to me.

As she loved my cock, Morgan loved my new pussy. My daughter fluttered her tongue around in me. She nibbled on my labia. I groaned, savoring the delight that she sent through me. I pulled up the dress I was wearing and threw it off, my large breasts constrained in my wife's borrowed bra.

The pressure swelled in my ovaries. It was amazing to feel that growing need to cum. That burst of pleasure that would shower through me. I was loving this so much. I shuddered with every moment, my dick throbbing in that hungry mouth.

My eldest daughter bobbed her lips. Shannon worked her mouth up and down my girl-dick. She nursed on me with hunger. It was incredible to feel her suckling at me. I loved it so much. The pressure built and built in my ovaries.

"Damn," I groaned, my cock twitching and throbbing. "Oh, damn, that's incredible Fuck, fuck, fuck, I am going to cum so hard."

"Cum!" Morgan moaned. She pulled her mouth from my pussy. "Just gush your juices on our faces, Mommy!"

Shannon nodded, sucking hard on my futa-dick. Her green eyes glowed with her excitement. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me. The pleasure shot to my pussy and reached my ovaries. They quivered with the need to erupt.

I undid my bra. I freed my large titties while Shannon danced her tongue around my dick. She teased me with it. This was just such an incredible delight. I groaned, the pressure about to explode at the tip of my cock.

"Shit!" I gasped, my boobs bouncing. "Shannon!"

She ripped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Cum on my face, Mommy!"

"Our faces!" Morgan added. "Do it, Mommy! Flood us!" Her hand pumped up and down my futa-dick. She brushed my crown, staring up at me with her beseeching, blue eyes.

"Yes!" I gasped and erupted.

My cock erupted. Futa-cum flew out and drenched my daughters' faces. I coated them in my cum. I painted them in my jizz. It was so hot watching the jizz splash across their features. I shuddered, hosing them down with every blast.

Every last eruption.

I shuddered, my girl-dick spurting again and again. I loved this bliss as I painted my daughters' faces in my futa-cum. I shuddered, my head tossing with each eruption. I hit that huge peak. I shuddered there, my face twisting with delight.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned, my head tossing from side to side. "Shit! Shit! That's so good. That's so amazing!"

"Mommy! Mommy!" Morgan moaned, my pearly spunk running down her elfin features.

"Oh, Mommy!" Shannon moaned, my cum spilling over her lips. She licked up my jizz as I shuddered through my bliss.

I fired the last spurt of cum. I groaned, panting, staring down at my daughters as they turned to each other. They were both so sexy. My cum fell on their breasts. They attacked each other, licking and lapping. It was so hot to witness.

I grinned at the sight of them, my futa-dick still hard.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

It was so hot to have my gender-swapped mother's futa-cum dripping down my features as I attacked my sister. I licked and lapped at her. I caressed her with my hungry tongue, eager to get every last bit of that jizz off her.

And she did the same to me. Her tongue danced over mine, licking up that salty mommy-cum that she found on my face. Our lips met. I thrust my tongue coated in salty spunk into her mouth. It was so hot sharing the girl-seed with her.

My futa-dick was already growing, thrusting up to my skirt. I shot my hand down and squeezed at my little sister's crotch. There was hers. Throbbing. I stroked her as Mommy stared down at us. She was so hot as a woman.

"Fuck," groaned Mom. "That's hot. You two... Jesus."

"We are hot, Mommy," Morgan purred as my tongue licked at her cheek, gathering up more of that salty cum.

I kissed her, thrusting that futa-spunk into her mouth. My futa-sister kissed me back. Our tongues caressed each other. It was so much fun to do this. I loved sharing it with her. My clit-dick throbbed beneath my skirt as I just wanted to suck her dick.

While getting fucked hard from behind by my sexy new futa-mommy. God, I had two of them now. Ruru was such an amazing futa-slime. I hoped she was having fun with her sex slave. I was so glad we had gotten that annoying lieutenant off our trail.

I shoved my hand beneath my little sister's skirt. I grabbed her futa-dick and pulled it out. I broke the kiss and ducked my head down. I licked at her tip, sliding over her slit leaking her salty precum. She gasped as I did that.

"Ooh, Shannon," she groaned. "My naughty big sis wants to lick my girl-cock."

"You better believe it," I moaned, wiggling my hips. My girl-cock swung back and forth. "Come fuck my pussy, Mommy!"

"Shit," groaned my gender-swapped futa-mommy. She shoved up my skirt.

Then, to my delight, she didn't just fuck me, she nuzzled into my shaved pussy and licked me. My naughty mommy lapped at my cunt. She was so wicked. Her tongue lapped at me. She groaned as she feasted on my taboo twat.

She licked at me. She lapped at my cunt as I danced my tongue around the crown of my little sister's cock. I savored the delight of licking her. Lapping at her futa-dick while Mommy thrust her tongue into my cunt.

"Ooh, Mommy, that's it," I moaned. "That's the cunt I want you to fuck. Just ram that girl-cock into my pussy and fuck me hard. Dump your cum in me, Mommy!"

"God," she whimpered, her voice so hot and delicious. "God fucking damn, you're making me feel so wicked. I can't believe this."

"I know," I purred. "You want to fuck your daughter." I licked Morgan's cunt. "Now here is our chance!"

"Yes, yes fuck her, Mommy!" Morgan moaned. I swallowed my little futa-sister's girl-cock. I suckled on her. I loved how she felt in my mouth.

How she throbbed. How she pulsed. How she leaked all that salty precum into my mouth as I suckled on her. I nursed, wiggling my hips at our gender-swapped futa-mommy. I wanted to feel that huge cock ramming into me. Just fucking me.

She pressed her futa-dick into me. I shuddered as my futa-mommy's thick shaft slid into my cunt. My labia slid over her forbidden girth. I loved this so much. It was so hot to feel her burying into my depths. She filled me up.

I groaned around Morgan's futa-dick.

"Ooh, Mommy, fuck her," Morgan purred. Her small titties quivered over me, pigtails spilling around them. "Just pound her hard."

"God, yes," Mommy moaned. Her futa-dick throbbed inside of me. "You're so tight and amazing, honey. I can't believe it, but... You're really around me. I'm in you."

I squeezed around her thick girl-dick, loving the incestuous thrill of this. I had been fucked by one mommy, and not by my other mother. I loved this so much. My cunt clenched around Mommy's clit-dick as she drew back her hips.

The friction rippled through my twat. My futa-dick throbbed as it dangled beneath me. Pussy cream ran down my shaft and dripped from the tip. Mommy fucked me with that amazing clit-dick. She buried into me over and over again.

It was so amazing.