Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 13

Story Info
She gets a big futa-surprise from her girlfriend!
7.7k words
4.71
6.5k
16
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Girlfriend's Big Futa Secret

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

I don't know why I was surprised when my one lead I had, Joy Seymour, took me right back to the very college where I had been found asleep. Where the alien had left me after whatever she had done to me to wipe my memory.

After having my own experience of Lost Time, a phenomenon written about in alien encounters. This was exhilarating. Something really had crashed to Earth last night. That extra-solar object truly was some sort of alien craft that had landed on this planet.

This was something that I had to find. I had to have real proof. If I did, the might of the US Government could descend and find it. So I pulled into the parking lot and watched as Joy Seymour stepped out of her car. She wore an airy dress, her dark-brown hair spilling around her head. She marched into the college.

I slid out of my car and headed for the doors after her. The hour must be over because I reached the doors in time to see a flood of college students pouring out of their classrooms. Joy Seymour was swallowed by them, vanishing as she walked around the corner.

I opened the door and headed inside. The students didn't pay me much notice. I wasn't dressed much differently from their professors in my pantsuit. I moved through them, searching for Joy Seymour. I reached the hallway and went in the direction I thought she had.

But I didn't see her. There were stairs leading up and multiple classrooms. My brow knitted. She could have gone into any of them. I bit my lip and decided to stake out her car. See if she would return to it. Maybe she had a child here or something.

I returned to my car and waited.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I drooled the entire class over Ms. Kawakami. I wanted to fuck my biology professor so hard. I just had to pound her. But my girlfriend was beside me. And I didn't want to drive her away. So I fought hard not to be too obvious about it.

She thought it was funny. As did our friend Hailie. I thought of so many ways to seduce her. I would do so many naughty things. Ask her for a private biology lesson. See if she could explain this strange thing that happened to me. Show her my clit blossoming into a cock. Overwhelm the slender and graceful Japanese professor with lust for my futa-dick.

I thought about lingering after class, but what if Ms. Kawakami didn't have a free period? And the school day was almost done. I was heading to my girlfriend's right after to finally make love to her with my futa-dick. So I couldn't seduce her after class.

It would just have to wait.

The hour was over. I gathered my stuff as the students slid out of the class. I kept thinking I might get a chance to at least get the ball rolling with Ms. Kawakami, but it was clear that Raquel wasn't going to let me have that chance.

And if I tried to force it, she would figure it out. I didn't want to hurt her.

So I gathered my books and stood with her. We were just heading out when Mrs. Seymour popped in. I blinked at the sight of the professor that was supposed to be home with a "headache." She had a substitute here and everything.

"There you are, Shannon," she said, her voice stern. "We have to talk. Right now."

"Er, okay," I said, shooting Raquel an apologetic look.

She responded with a questioning look, her dainty eyebrows raising. I shrugged, not sure what was going on. Mrs. Seymour wasn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be at home with Ruru enjoying turning her husband into a woman.

Mrs. Seymour turned and walked before me. She had a stiffness to her. I blinked then realized that she must have Ruru in her pussy. This strange jealousy washed through me that the futa-slime would be in this woman's pussy and not in mine.

But I beat that down as we headed into the girl's bathroom. She marched past the other girls for the last stall. I swallowed, scared of being noticed, then hurried in after her. She closed the door behind me and leaned against it.

"She's here, Mistress Ruru," groaned Mrs. Seymour. "We're alone."

From beneath her skirt, a pink tentacle emerged. It shot forward and brushed my thigh. I shivered at the feel of Ruru, wet with Mrs. Seymour's pussy, sliding up my cunt. This wave of heat rushed through me as the alien's tentacle climbed higher and higher.

She found the shaved folds of my pussy and nuzzled into my cunt. I groaned as she entered me, my clit throbbing and aching to turn into a dick. The tentacle pushed deeper and deeper into my cunt, reaching to my cervix.

Then it expanded.

I gasped as I realized what Ruru was up to. She flowed from Mrs. Seymour's cunt into mine. I groaned, feeling the futa-slime compacting herself into my pussy. She stretched out my twat as she compressed herself. I whimpered as she formed into a thick and delicious dildo.

"Ruru!" I groaned as the last of her appeared from beneath the professor's skirt and slid up between me. "Oh, Ruru, I missed having you in there like this."

"I missed being in you," Ruru said by vibrating herself. I shuddered as her words hummed through my body. It was insane to feel. A hot shiver ran through me at it. I bit my lip as she did. "I just had to be here for your special time with Raquel.

"Naughty," I panted. I glanced at the professor. "What is Mrs. Seymour up to?"

"Why, going home. Her husband will become her wife in the next twelve hours. And she needs to be ready to train her to be my sex slave."

"Ruru says you have to go home and train your wife when she wakes up," I said.

"Yes, Mistress Ruru," Mrs. Seymour purred. "Why don't you slip out first? I'll follow in a minute."

I nodded and walked out, feeling that wonderful Ruru-dildo in my pussy. I quivered as I headed to the sink, loving how she filled me up. She massaged me in such naughty ways. Pleasure rippled through me as I thrust my hands beneath the sink and wetted them.

Then I headed out, my naughty Ruru in my snatch. I shuddered in delight as I headed to my last class of the day. I was so close to getting to make love to Raquel. Then I could introduce my girlfriend to the amazing futa-slime.

What a wonderful day this was turning into!

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

Joy Seymour emerged not all that much later. She climbed into her car and pulled out of her parking spot. I followed her all the way back to her home. She climbed out and headed to her doorway. I frowned at that. What was going on here?

I started doing some research on Joy Seymour. I wasn't surprised to find out that she worked at the college. So why wasn't she there today? What was her connection to the alien? We were nowhere near where the alien had landed.

I tapped my thumb on the steering wheel. What had the alien done to me? And what had I done wrong the first time that let her get her hands on me? It had to be something with this place. The alien must be here.

I would have to gamble on getting a team to raid the place. I sucked in a deep breath and called my superior to get a team to raid it. I was going out on a thin branch here, but I was certain that this Joy Seymour had something to do with this.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I squeezed my pussy around Ruru as I waited before the college. It was finally over. I would finally get to make love to my Raquel with my futa-dick. Once she had enjoyed the cock and met Ruru, then I could come clean about everything that I had done.

She would have to understand by then how Ruru just changed things.

"Hey, Mistress," purred Calista. My girlfriend's little sister sauntered up, a wicked grin on her face.

"You're going to be good, right?" I told her. She was my sex slave now. "You stay away from your home for a while. I want to be alone with your sister."

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "I won't ruin things between you and my--"

"Ugh, buzz off," Raquel said, marching up in a huff. "You're always annoying Shannon. Get lost!"

Calista grinned at her sister. It was way too naughty to be innocent. Her golden-brown cheeks dimpled and her dark eyes sparkled. "Just trying to get in her panties. Later."

She marched off as Raquel glared at her sister. "I swear, she's such a little shit."

"Don't worry about her," I said, taking my girlfriend's hand. I loved the contrast between my pale skin and her golden-brown hue. "We're going to make love."

"With that strap-on you have," she said, this giddy look on her face. "I've been thinking about it all day long. I could hardly focus. My poor panties are soaked. Mmm, we'll have my house all to ourselves for hours."

I winked at her. "Then shall we?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Ruru hummed in my pussy. A wave of pleasure rushed through me that almost had me squealing in delight. My poor twat couldn't take too many outbursts like that without me cumming.

My girlfriend took my hand. Together, we headed to her house. I was so eager for this. My pussy soaked Ruru. Juices ran down my thighs. We left the college behind. I hummed, eager to slide into her pussy for the first time. It would be magical.

Just an amazing moment for us both. And I just knew that the amazing Ruru would make my girlfriend into a futa today. That would be sooooo hot.

~ * ~

Raquel Santiago

I was trembling with excitement when Shannon and I reached my house. My mom was gone. She wouldn't be here to get in the way of our fun. I could never let my girlfriend know the things Mother made me do. That I cheated on my Shannon with my mother.

Not that I had much choice. Not only was I addicted to the taste of my mother's pussy, but I couldn't say no to her. She was just too authoritative. And she was jealous. It wasn't that my mother was homophobic, though she acted that way, that I was afraid of her finding out about Shannon. It was her threat to abandon me for my girlfriend.

To turn Shannon into a pussy-licking slut dedicated to my mother's pussy.

And to have to admit that I was a cheater.

So long as those worlds never collided for just a few more years, I could be free of her. Graduate college and move out. Live with Shannon. We could start our own lives away from my mother. Be free from her pussy.

I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I entered my home, eager for what was to come. It would be so amazing. A strap-on. Not using fingers or a hairbrush handle. But a real dildo that Shannon could fuck me with.

I took her hand and raced for the stairs. This giddy rush rippled through me as I charged up it, almost dragging her behind me. She groaned with her own delight, a throaty sound of pleasure that was just so naughty to hear.

We reached the second floor, passed my bratty little sister's room, and reached mine. I threw my door open, turned, and pulled my girlfriend to me. Redhead Shannon kissed me. That cute gringa melted her lips on mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth.

I grabbed her ass through the skirt she wore. She kicked the door closed as our tongues wrestled. It was such a hot delight. I squeezed her ass. I loved the feeling of her beneath me. My fingers dug into her flesh. I held her tight, loving this so much.

She groaned, kissing me back with an equal fervor. That was a hot delight. I loved the feeling of her tongue against me. She had such a wonderful one that fluttered about in my mouth. I groaned, savoring every moment of kissing her with passion.

She broke it and grinned. She pulled off her blouse, revealing her round tits held in her bra. "I am going to lick you all over, eat you out, then pound you hard!"

"Yes," I moaned, my heart beating so fast as she reached behind her and undid the bra's clasp. In moments, her pale, round tits with her pink nipples came into view.

I grabbed them with my brown fingers, kneading her ivory mounds. I loved how light her skin tone was. How sexy that made her. I smacked my lips and ducked my head down. I suckled a nipple into my mouth. I nursed on her.

She groaned as I did that. Her hands slid through my hair, holding my head to her breast. I nibbled on her naughty nub, my hands squeezing both her breasts. My pussy burned. I was on fire, just soaking my panties beneath jeans.

I wanted her to fuck me, but I also wanted to kiss her all over.

I loved her so much. I would not let my pillow-queen mother ruin this relationship. Shannon was mine. I would not give her up. No way in hell I was going to lose her. I popped my mouth off her nipple and stared into her green eyes.

"I love you!" I moaned and kissed her with passion.

My lips melted on hers. She groaned as she kissed me with passion. Her tongue danced around in my mouth. My hands gripped her boobs. I kneaded them as I kissed her with hunger. This was wonderful. I was having so much fun making out with her like this.

Her tongue danced with mine. It was a pure delight to kiss her like this. I groaned as her hands attacked my shirt. She pulled it up my body to my breasts. I groaned, not wanting to break the kiss, but she was insistent.

So I stepped back, her flavor lingering on my mouth, and let her pull off my t-shirt. My black hair fell around me. She stared at my boobs. This wicked gleam appeared in her eyes. She slid her hands around my sides, reaching for my back. For my bra clasp.

"Let's see those cute titties," she purred and undid the clasp with practiced ease.

"Yes," I groaned as she unveiled my cute tits. My heart raced as her pale hands cupped my brown boobs. "Ooh, that's nice."

"Mmm, that's my line," she moaned, squeezing my breasts. "Nice and ripe. Just a firm pair of titties. Just the perfect thing for playing with. I love it."

I shuddered as she played with my breasts. It was amazing to have her doing that. She ducked her head down now. I shuddered as she licked at my nipple. Her tongue just graze it. She slid her mouth over it. That felt great.

"Nice," I moaned as she played with my boob. "Ooh, that's real nice. Yes, yes, I love that."

"I'm glad," she purred. "Ooh, you are just a sexy thing, you know that?"

I stared down at her red hair spilling around her cute face. "I don't know. You're pretty sexy. The most sexiest thing there is."

She giggled. "Double superlative. Ooh, Mrs. Seymour would be proud I knew that."

"Yep," I said. "No idea what you're talking about."

She suckled on my nipple instead of explaining. I gasped at that. Delight shot down to my pussy. It was just delicious to feel her sucking on me. It was incredible to feel those lips around my nub. I groaned, my twat squeezing. My panties grew even wetter and wetter.

Her hands slid down my sides, stroking my skin. Her fingers were so hot. So sexy. My pussy clenched as she stroked me like that. I whimpered as she kept nursing at me. She suckled with such force on my nub. She nibbled on me in this exciting way.

I groaned and shuddered. My hips wiggled back and forth. She danced her tongue around my nub. It sent these titillating shivers through me. They were just amazing. I groaned, my pussy clenching with the heat of it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Ooh, that's so good. That's amazing, Shannon!"

She winked a green eye at me.

Her hands found the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers slid along my hips, caressing me as she worked towards the fly. Her mouth suckled hard on my nipple. My breathing quickened as she came closer and closer to the front.

Then she reached my fly. The fastener popped. That naughty sounds hot through me. I groaned, savoring this delight. My cunt clenched with the heat that rushed through me. She pulled open the fly. The zipper rasped down.

"Yes," I moaned in liquid delight.

She shoved her fingers into my panties. I gasped as she slid down my landing strip to the shaved folds of my pussy. I shuddered, loving the feeling of her naughty fingers sliding up and down my slit. I quivered as she stroked my vulva and labia. She brushed my clit.

"Shannon!" I moaned.

She was so wicked. She diddled my clit for a moment. Then she danced her fingers up and down my slit. She pressed one into the groove, stroking my inner labia. That was such a naughty delight to enjoy. I whimpered at her touch. My face contorted as she stroked up and down me.

She popped her mouth off my nipple and winked at me. She sank to the floor, her red hair spilling over her shoulders. I quivered as she pulled her hand out of my panties, her fingers gleaming with my juices. They looked so wet.

She popped them into her mouth and suckled.

She purred her delight.

"Good?" I asked her.

She popped her fingers out of her cunt and purred, "When is your pussy not the yummiest twat around?"

"God, you say such sexy things," I moaned, my breasts rising and falling.

"I know," Shannon purred and licked her lips.

She tugged my jeans off my hips now. She worked them down my legs. This wicked heat shot through me. My cunt was on fire. I groaned as she took more and more of them off. She winked at me as she tugged them down further and further, my pink panties on display.

She buried her face into my crotch. She breathed in my musk through the fabric. Then she licked at my cunt through my panties. I groaned at the naughty stroke of her tongue pushing the cloth into my pussy lips. A wave of heat rushed through me.

"Shannon," I whimpered.

"Mmm, that's so good," she purred, my jeans around my ankles.

As she licked at my pussy through my panties, her hands slid back up me. I shuddered at that. She was touching me in just this naughty way. It was so exciting. I quivered as she climbed higher and higher until she reached my panties. The entire time, she licked at my twat.

She tugged off my panties, pulling her face back so she could pull them down my hips and roll them down my thighs. The moment my pussy was revealed to her, the naughty redhead darted back in and licked at my bare pussy lips.

"Shannon," I moaned as her tongue stroked through my slit, touching my cuntlips directly.

I shuddered as she did that. Such delight rushed through me as she licked and lapped at my pussy. She fluttered her tongue up and down my slit. I groaned as she brushed my clit. Pleasure burst from the bud and showered through me.

My boobs quivered as she worshiped my cunt. She gripped my ass, her tongue thrusting into my pussy. She swirled around in me, loving me. Her tongue caressed my pussy walls. I groaned, my hand grabbing the back of her head, holding her to my twat.

"Oh, pretty girl," I moaned. "That's so good. Oh, my god, that's amazing. Yes, yes, that's just wonderful. ¡Mierda!"

She winked up at me, her fingers massaging my rump. She kneaded my ass as her tongue caressed about in my snatch. She loved my pussy with her skilled tongue. She knew how to eat my cunt with such expertise. She was amazing at this.

I loved it.

"Pretty girl!" I gasped.

I shuddered as she licked at me. She lapped with such passion at my pussy. My redhead lover drove me wild with her licking tongue. She fluttered through my folds then thrust in and out of my pussy's depths. In between, she kissed at my cunt.

Her wonderful lips worked against my labia. She brushed my clit, sending sparks shooting through me. It was incredible every time she did that. It was fantastic. I loved it all so much. I quivered as she made such sweet love to my pussy.

Her fingers dug into my rump. She held my ass. I loved her green eyes staring up at me with such passion in them. She stared at my tits. The naughty gringa loved my snatch. I shuddered, my face twisting with delight.

"Oh, pretty girl, you're going to be drowning in my pussy cream soon."

"Yum," she moaned and flicked her tongue to my clit.

I bucked, my rump clenching beneath her fingers. She gripped my ass tight, pulling me against her mouth. I gripped her red hair, holding her to my snatch. I loved what she did to me. She drove me wild with that naughty licking.

My orgasm swelled.