Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 14

Story Info
The futa slime has one hot menage.
7.1k words
4.76
7k
16
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruru and the Hot Futa Girlfriends

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

The tactical team arrived. I stepped out of my car, exhausted and excited. I had encountered an alien today and somehow the woman in there was responsible. The men in their black Nomex suits, helmets, and body armor rushed to the door.

They smashed it open and rushed inside. A woman screamed.

I smiled so ready for us to find something.

I followed them inside and saw Joy Seymour on the ground. Her hands were bound behind her wrists while the men darted through the room. They moved fast and efficiently. Tears spilled from her eyes. She trembled, looking positively terrified about what had just happened.

"I want this place searched!" I hissed. "There is evidence of something!"

"W-what is going on?" the woman sobbed. "I'm a professor! I teach--"

"Quiet!" I snapped. "What do we have?"

"A man. Unconscious. Not responsive but breathing."

"He took some sleeping pills," said the woman. "That's my husband. He's been having some trouble sleeping. That's all."

"Uh-huh," I said, staring down at her. "Where is it?"

"Where's what?" she sobbed. "I... I... I have some weed. It's legal, though. I bought it."

"The alien!" I hissed. This woman had to know something. "I was here earlier today, wasn't I?"

"Don't you know?" the woman asked in confusion. "And what alien? Our landscapers are legal. Legal!"

"We can't get the man awake," one of the tactical guys said, coming down the stairs. "We're not finding anything strange so far."

"Other than a shit tone of BDSM gear."

"What we do is legal!" gasped the woman. "I like to be tied up and spanked. Big deal. You don't have the right to burst in and scare me. I'm a professor!"

My stomach twisted. "Is there anything?"

"That man has shallow breathing and is not waking up," the tactical guy said. "Not a bit. I didn't see any sign of sleeping pills, either."

"Call an RA," I spat. "Get him to the emergency room. Put her in my car and tear this house apart. There must be some evidence. The alien did something to me when I came here. You know it?"

"I want my lawyer," the woman sobbed. "I want my lawyer."

My cheeks burned. Had I just made a huge mistake? No, no, I just felt certain this woman was hiding something from me. Certain. I just had to figure it out. An alien landed on earth, and I would make sure that I found it and protected the United States. This ET picked the wrong nation to crash land on.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"So, how long is she going to be out?" I asked, staring at my girlfriend and at her shaved pussy. She slept on her back. "It didn't seem to take that long with my mom."

"I can't say," said Ruru. "Not terribly long." The pink slime that looked just like me stretched her back. Her gelatinous boobies jiggled. The shadow of her heart twitched in the middle of her chest.

"Is that your real heart?" I asked, pointing at her chest.

She glanced down. "Heart? That's a birthmark. Just a small area of my slime that's a darker color. It's quite common among futa-slimes. It doesn't look like a heart, does it?"

"Not a real heart, but a Valentine heart." I frowned. "Weird coincidence, I guess. I really thought it was your main organ pumping... Well,... I don't know,... cytoplasm through your body."

"I don't have a circulatory system," she answered. "All my cells are the same and they propagate nutrients through my body from one to another in a sort of wave."

"They're all the same?" My brow furrowed. "Wait, wait, then how do you think? Where's your brain?"

"They're all my brain. All my cells do all the things. They're all brain cells sensory cells and like muscular cells. How do you think I can move and stretch and sense? I have to be a generalist. No specialization allowed. In theory, I can stretch myself out into a one-cell-thick wire that would stretch very far. But it's too easy for me to snap."

"And what would happen then? You'd die?"

She laughed. "No, no, there would be two of me. They would both have my memories then go off in new directions of exploration and identity. That's how we reproduce. One day, I'll just split in two. They'll both be my 'children' and grow up to have new identities and learn new things."

"So, wait, are like all futa-slimes just the same person that's split and split and split for, what, thousands and thousands of years?"

"Yep! But the older memories tend to fade. I can remember... oh, three splits back."

"Then why do you fuck and fire cum?" I asked. "If it's not for reproduction?"

"Well, it's fun! Duh. We didn't even use to have sex, but then we discovered fucking. We found a race of aliens that had three genders, futa being one of them. We really liked that. Having both. So the futa-slimes were born. There are boring branches of us that are male and female. They're the weird cousins us futa-slimes like to ignore."

"And you make us futas for that same reason?" I asked. "Like my father. She's now my other mother."

"Yep! And Mrs. Seymour's husband will be a woman sometime tonight. She'll train her to be my new sex slave. It'll be a fun surprise for me tomorrow to see how she did."

"Damn," I said. I stared down at Raquel. Then at her clit. Was it swollen? "I'm learning so much about you. That's awesome. So no chance of you knocking me up?"

"No, no. But you could have knocked up your mother or Morgan or Raquel. Calista, too. Your seed should be able to fertilize their eggs. You're fully capable of breeding true, you futas. Isn't that amazing?"

"Fuck," I groaned. I stared at my lover. "I could be pregnant, too. Shit, that's messed up."

"It's wonderful," she said. "This is the joy of being a futanari. Having all this wild fun. I don't know why you're being so weird about this. You should be honored that you get to have futa-daughters. You're going to be a wonderful mother no matter if she knocks you up or you knock her up."

"I suppose," I said, staring at Raquel, "it would be nice to have a baby with Raquel. We'd have such beautiful daughters. Ooh, this is making me horny, Ruru."

"So, want to fuck?" asked the futa-slime. "I could fuck you. Or you could fuck me."

I bit my lips. "I'm sure Raquel will want to fuck me, so... Bend over. I want to fuck you in the ass. God, you have an asshole. That's so hot that you find anal so hot, you created your own asshole so you could enjoy it."

"Right?" Ruru said. She crawled onto the bed, her futa-dick thrusting from the folds of her pussy. "Mmm, you humans have such great bodies. I love it so much. I want to just get fucked by you. I have boobies, a pussy, and asshole, and a big futa-dick in this form. One of my favs."

"I'm glad you love it," I purred and settled on the bed behind her. I slapped my cock down on her rump. "You will enjoy making that asshole. I promise you won't regret it."

"Mmm, you're an amazing fuck," moaned Ruru. "Just a natural with your dick. I am so glad that I gave it to you."

"Me, too," I moaned and drummed my cock on her gelatinous ass. Her pink butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact. I loved the sound. The feeling. Everything about her was such a treat for me to enjoy. My cock was so hard. "I love being a futa!"

I slid my cock into her butt-crack. My tip smeared precum down her crevice. I found that naughty backdoor and drilled against it. Her anal ring stretched and stretched before me. The warmth of her body swallowed my cock.

Ruru whimpered, her thick, plastic hair swayed a bit as she tossed her head. My cock speared into her bowels. I could see it as a dark shadow through her ass. It was so hot fucking the futa-slime. I slid all the way into her.

I gripped her gelatinous hips and was just about to pull back when something pressed into my pussy lips. I gasped at the blunt tip of a cock. It thrust into my cunt. I groaned as that delicious shaft speared into me. She filled me up.

"Is that a tentacle?" I gasped, her appendage thrusting so deep into me.

"I grew my dick much longer than normal and made it flexible," Ruru said. "Ooh, I love being in your cunt, Shannon."

"God, you're so naughty," I moaned and drew back my hips.

Her asshole held tight to my cock. I loved it about me. I slammed back into her. I savored the heat of her gripping me. It was a fantastic delight to have her futa-dick pumping in and out of my cunt as I fucked her asshole.

I buggered her as she fucked me.

That was amazing.

I loved fucking her so much. I pounded her, driving my cock into her asshole. She squeezed about me with that wonderful grip. Her anal sheath massaged my cock as I buried to the hilt in her bowels again and again. Her asshole gripped me.

And my pussy gripped her. She thrust her futa-dick in and out of my juicy cunt as I fucked her hard. I pounded her with such force. It was a true treat to bury into her again and again. I moaned, my boobs bouncing while her butt-cheeks jiggled.

"Ruru!" I moaned, thrusting away at her asshole. "Oh, that's good. Ooh, you got such a great anal sheath. I love fucking it!"

"Mmm, and I love your pussy around my futa-dick, Shannon!" Ruru threw a look over her shoulder, my own face smiling back at me. "I'm so glad I met you!"

"I'm so glad you fell on earth on my walk home!" I moaned drilling into her asshole.

I fucked her with such force as I glanced over at Raquel. My sleeping girlfriend looked so adorable there. I loved how her round breasts rose and fell as I fucked into Ruru. I pounded the futa-slime with such force.

I plowed into her again and again. I loved this delight so much. It was a fantastic pleasure to ram into her. I groaned, pumping away at that asshole. I loved the way she massaged me with her anal sheath. It was an outstanding pleasure to pound her asshole as she thrust her futa-dick.

Then I saw it happening. My girlfriend's clit sprouted.

"It's happening, Ruru!" I gasped as I thrust into her asshole. "Her futa-dick is growing!"

"Oh, that's wonderful," the futa-slime moaned, her bowels squeezing about my futa-dick. She thrust her elastic and stretchy girl-cock harder into my cunt. She churned me up. It was such a delight. I was so thrilled to feel this pleasure as I watched Raquel's new shaft grow.

It started out pink but faded to the golden-brown of the rest of her. It swelled thicker and longer with her beating heart. I grabbed her swelling cock, reveling in the feeling of her growing thicker and longer. This was such a rush.

My cunt clenched with my excitement, gripping Ruru's thrusting futa-dick. The ache swelled in my own clit-cock burying to the hilt in Ruru's tight bowels. I stroked my girlfriend's rod, feeling it at its full girth. I stroked her, loving this so much.

"This is awesome!" I moaned, driving my cock hard into Ruru's cunt. "Oh, yes, yes, this is amazing. I love this so much!"

"Me, too!" gasped Ruru. "Ooh, I am going to cum in your pussy, Shannon!"

"Yes, yes, I'm going to flood your asshole!" I moaned, feeling the pressure in my ovaries. It was a fantastic delight.

I thrust harder. Faster. I pounded her with all my might. I thrust my girl-dick to the hilt in her bowels over and over again. I hurtled towards my orgasm. Her anal sheath held me tight as her clit-cock buried into my snatch.

The feeling of her futa-dick stretching out my pussy over and over was building and building me towards that big burst of pleasure. I would have such a huge one. My ovaries quivered with the pressure of my cum as I slammed into her bowels.

"Yes, yes, yes," she squealed. "Oh, that's so good. Ooh, I love what you're doing to me. That's awesome. I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too!" I howled and buried into her bowels. I gripped Raquel's dick as I slammed to the hilt in Ruru's asshole and erupted.

My futa-dick spurted over and over again. I pumped her full of all that naughty cum. It just hurtled out of me. I groaned, my mind melting with this passion. It was amazing to feel it rushing out of me. I trembled through my orgasm, savoring every moment of this.

"Shannon!" Ruru moaned, thrusting her futa-dick to the depths of my writhing pussy. "Yes!"

Her futa-cum erupted into my pussy.

Her asshole spasmed around my clit-dick. She suckled at my cock as I nursed at her shaft. It was incredible feeling her futa-jizz spurting into my cunt while my spunk flooded her convulsing bowels. The pleasure shot through me.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," I moaned. "Oh, my god, that's amazing."

"Right, right, right!" she howled, her asshole milking my dick. "Ooh, I love it!"

"Me, too!" I whimpered, stroking my girlfriend's new futa-shaft.

I held Raquel's dick as Ruru's bowels milked my cock dry. She worked out every drop of cum my ovaries had. My pussy did the same with her spurting cock. I loved the feeling of her girl-jizz flooding my twat. She filled me up with that wonderful heat.

I panted, reaching the peak of my pleasure. My round boobs swayed from side to side. I sucked in deep breaths, a big smile on my lips. This was such a rush. I was so glad that I got to enjoy this amazing delight.

I would have such fun with Ruru and Raquel.

I stared at the cock I held and licked my lips. "Time for a wake-up BJ."

"Mmm, enjoy her," Ruru said.

I pulled out of the futa-slime's asshole with a wet plop. It was incredible to have that final shiver of delight. Her bendy clit-dick popped out my twat, a flood of her cum following. It ran down my thighs as I shifted over on the bed between my girlfriend's twat.

I cupped her shaved pussy with my left hand and gripped her futa-dick with my right. I rubbed at her snatch and licked my lips. I bent over, my tits swaying, and kissed the tip of Raquel's new clit-cock. Her salty precum spilled over my lips.

"Good morning, Raquel," I cooed as Ruru rolled onto her side and lay there beside my girlfriend. "I love you so much!"

I engulfed her clit-dick and thrust my fingers into her pussy.

~ * ~

Raquel Santiago

Something warm suckled on my clit. A mouth wrapped around it. A tongue dancing about it. Suction reached down my clit and into my pussy that was filled with naughty fingers working in and out of me. The pressure reached deep inside of me to these twin aches.

These twin points that needed to erupt.

The pressure on my clit was something new. Something that I had never felt before. It was this exciting delight that had me quivering. I whimpered, my face contorting with delight. It felt amazing, this pressure. Wondrous.

Different.

I whimpered, my cunt clenching down on the fingers. There was something so familiar about them. Something that I almost recognized. I shuddered as the digits wiggled about in me. The sucking on my clit drew me up and up out of my nap.

My eyes fluttered open. I turned my head and stared at Shannon. Only her face was made of pink jello. Then I gasped and sat up. I stared down to see my redhead girlfriend sucking on my... my... Cock. I had a cock thrusting from the folds of my pussy.

I had a futa-dick that wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Pretty girl!" I gasped as she nursed on me. Her tongue danced around my cock. "¡Mierda!"

She winked at me as she suckled on me. She nursed with hunger on my cock, sucking with such passion on me. I gasped at that. My cunt clenched down on her fingers in my twat. I quivered, shaking my head. This was so insane.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as those naughty fingers churned me up. "Oh, wow. That's amazing. That's so wonderful. Ooh, you're making me feel just so wonderful."

She winked at me.

"This is awesome," I gasped. "Oh, pretty girl, I love your mouth on my futa-dick and your fingers in my pussy! I have both. This is amazing. I'm going to explode so hard. I'm just going to burst. Ooh, I love this so much."

Shannon worked her mouth up and down my girl-dick, her lips massaging my shaft. This was incredible. I had never felt anything like this. It was intense. Amazing. Her tongue danced around the crown of my futa-cock. I gasped, my pussy clamping down on her digits.

I whimpered as she loved me. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my cock. I was in pure heaven. I loved this so much. Her fingers teased my pussy walks, building that familiar climax, while a different one itched the tip of my new futa-dick.

That one was connected to the pressure. To my cum that I would fire into my girlfriend's mouth. The naughty gringa bobbed her head and suckled with such passion. She thrust her fingers in and out of my cunt with such passion.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Ruru said. "Just a wonderful cock-sucker."

"Yes," I gasped. "Oh, god, and where is my cum going to erupt from?"

"Your ovaries."

That made so much sense. I shuddered, my face contorting with the delight as the pressure built and built in my ovaries. My girl-cum would fire into Shannon's mouth. My pussy gripped her digits, the friction building and building me towards an earth-shattering climax.

I squirmed on the bed, my round tits jiggling. The futa-slime watched on, her smile so much like Shannon's. I stared at her, licking my lips. She smiled and leaned in, kissing me. I groaned as our mouths melted together.

I kissed her as I rose towards my orgasm. My two separate climaxes that felt linked. They were feeding each other. The pleasure in my pussy and around the tip of my futa-dick was reflecting back on each other.

A wonderful feedback loop that drove me towards my eruption.

Shannon made me feel so amazing.

Her mouth worked up and down my futa-dick. Her fingers thrust into my pussy over and over again. I shuddered as she churned my twat up. I arched my back, whimpering and groaning. My twat squeezed about her digits.

I held them tight as she plunged them into me again and again. I moaned into Ruru's lips as I hurtled towards my first orgasm as a futa. My clit-dick throbbed in Shannon's hungry mouth. Her tongue danced around the tip.

The pressure burst my ovaries.

I broke the kiss with Ruru to howl, "Pretty girl! Yes!"

My futa-cum pumped into my girlfriend's mouth. Shannon moaned, her fingers thrusting deep into my convulsing cunt. She suckled out the futa-spunk firing from my new dick. I bucked on the bed, my pussy writhing and rippling around her digits.

"I love you, Shannon!" I moaned, the dual pleasures crashing into my brain.

It was so incredible. The familiar ecstasy washed out of my cunt while this new rapture fired from my spurting futa-dick. It was intense. Powerful. It lanced through me and plunged into my mind. I trembled, whimpering in delight.

"This is wondrous," I moaned, my head tossing. "Ooh, Shannon! Pretty girl!"

She drank all the cum that fired out of my futa-dick. It was outstanding to enjoy this delight. I hit the peak of my rapture. I arched my back then groaned, panting. It was incredible to have all this pleasure rushing through me.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that was amazing."

Shannon ripped her mouth off my futa-dick. It was an incredible delight to have her do that. She crawled up my body, her fingers sliding out of my pussy. Her girl-cock rubbed into mine. They slid together, which felt incredible.

She leaned down, her lips dripping with my futa-cum, and kissed me.

Our breasts pressed together as our lips melted tight. I groaned at the salty flavor of my futa-cum. It was this wild delight to taste. I groaned, savoring it. My cunt clenched, the heat rushing through me. My heart pounded as I kissed her with such hunger.

I thrust my tongue into Shannon's mouth, our futa-dicks throbbing together. It was such a hot rush. Our nipples brushed. Pleasure burst from our nubs. The bliss shot down to my cunt then up to the tip of my girl-cock.

It was so wild being a dickgirl.

A hermafrodita.

Shannon broke the kiss. "So?"

"Amazing," I groaned. "Fuck, that was so hot, pretty girl. You give a mean blowjob."

12