Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 19

Story Info
The futa-slime has a wicked plan to save the day!
7.5k words
4.76
6.1k
11
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruru's Naughty Futa Plan

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

Colonel Powers, my commanding officer, would be here in another hour. I paced back and forth before the patient's room. The man who had become a woman while in a coma. This had to be the work of the extraterrestrial that had crashed to earth last night.

This had been the longest day of my life, but it would soon be over. This was the clue. Joy Seymour was in there. I wasn't about to let her leave. If she tried, I would arrest her. She was pacing, worried. She kept glancing at me through the window then turned around and went to her husband.

Wife.

Whatever.

I was giddy. Exhausted and giddy. I would use them to find the alien. The entity was causing problems. It had wiped my memory. I still would have to run down that Calista Santiago clue that I had. A student I needed to speak with, but she could wait.

The nurses were all buzzing around. They were watching, whispering. I had no way to contain this. I was on my own. Out on a limb, but when my CO saw what was going on here, seen the evidence of a man turned into a woman before medical personal's eyes, then this would be all the proof that I needed.

I would be vindicated.

One nurse with auburn hair came up to me. She had a motherly face, clearly a senior nurse. Her nametag read Nora. I smiled at her as she glanced at the room then at me. She knew I didn't belong here. That I was a federal agent.

"What is going on?" she asked, her voice breathy. There was something... stirring about her. A heat whipped through me that was shocking. A woman was turning me on?

"Classified," I said.

"Oh, my," she said. "And you are?"

"Lieutenant Seabrook, USSF." United States Space Force, the newest branch of the military.

"Ah," she said. "Well, uh, okay." She hesitated. "Do you have any idea on how a man turns into a woman?"

"Is that what the rumors say?" I asked and chuckled. "I wouldn't believe everything you hear on the scuttlebutt."

"Right, right," Nurse Nora said, nodding to me. "Well, that's very fascinating, whatever is going on there." She winked at me. "Totally classified."

I rolled my eyes. She thought this was a game or something. So annoying.

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I trembled as I headed away from her. My family was on the way. Along with Ruru the Futa-Slime. This was her doing. I don't know how this Lieutenant Seabrook got a hold of this woman that Ruru had created. I had given a rushed version of it.

The woman in there was the wife of Joy Seymour, Shannon's professor and Ruru's new sex slave. Her husband was made into a futa to join Joy in being Ruru's sex slave. It was very shocking to me. Sex slaves? And my son would soon be my daughter. It was bewildering with everything that was going on.

I was scared. I moved nearby to wait for everyone to arrive. I drew in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest. Would Ruru be able to do anything? Would she be able to stop this Lieutenant Seabrook from hunting her?

I didn't see how she could.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"Can you drive without your glasses on, Mom?" Morgan asked as she slid into the passenger's seat. I was in the back with Ruru.

"Yep," said our gender-swapped mother. "Well enough. My old frames just don't fit."

"Well enough," Morgan muttered. My sister shook her head.

We had all hastily dressed after our other mother had called us from the hospital and told us the terrible news. I had thought we had gotten Elaine Seabrook off our trail. It was a real gut punch to find out that she was still dogging our steps.

I didn't know what to do about it. I just glanced over at the futa-slime sitting next to me. Ruru wore a thoughtful expression. She rubbed at her chin as Mom backed down the driveway and out into the quiet road we lived in.

Morgan turned around to peer back at us. "Wow, that's so weird."

"What is?" I said to my little sister, worry swirling through my stomach.

"Seeing you look thoughtful," she said, staring at Ruru who wore my face. "It's bizarre."

"Is this the time to be a brat?" I demanded, glaring at my little sister.

"Well, yeah." She turned around and stared ahead. "I feel like if I'm not, I'm going to just explode. This is so heavy. The military is hunting her down. We are going to be in trouble if this gets any worse. If--"

Mom's cellphone rang. She pushed a button and said, "Hey, Nora, what is it?"

"It's still just that Lieutenant Seabrook," Mom said. "She's waiting for something. She's very nervous. Maybe she's out on a limb."

"Yes, that's true, Mrs. Mathers," said Ruru.

"This is going to get weird," muttered the other Mrs. Mathers. "Maybe use our first names, Ruru."

"Right," said the slime. "When I wiped her memory, it worked because she had no proof. No one really believes her. If that's still the case, then we have a window. We have to do this before anyone else arrives."

"But this is buzzing through half the hospital," my mother said. "Nurses, doctors, and orderlies all gossip. I'm sure the cooks in the cafeteria know about it. There are a half-dozen people that witnessed the change."

"That makes this harder, Nora," said Ruru, leaning back.

"But you can do something, right?" I asked, my stomach twisting with worry. "I don't want you to get in trouble. I don't want you to..." I couldn't say the C-word. Captured. Studied. Experimented on.

Ruru nodded. Then she glanced at me. I was wearing a skirt and blouse. "I need some fresh human cum. I have to make something... broad. I have to really study your DNA. The entire thing, not just the parts that are unique to an individual."

"Oh, uh, sure," I said, my cheeks burning. This so didn't feel like the time, but I hiked my skirt. It was a twenty-minute drive to Mom's hospital.

My clit blossomed, thrusting up from the folds of my pussy. It became a pink shaft that grew thicker. Longer. A beige hue bled up to the tip which remained that same color as my pussy lips. The crown grew spongy. A slit appeared. Precum spilled out as my futa-dick passed six inches. Seven. I swelled thicker and longer.

Ruru bent over. Her gelatinous body quivered. Her warm lips slid over my cock as I reached my full length. I shuddered at how sensitive the crown was. My pussy clenched as she nursed on me. She suckled with such force on my cock. It sent this wave of delight rushing through me.

My pussy clenched as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was a rush to have her doing that. My pussy clenched. My eyes widened at how wild that felt. A shiver ran through me. My futa-dick throbbed in her mouth.

"Ruru," I moaned as she blew me.

My pussy clenched. I shuddered, my round boobs jiggling beneath my bra. Morgan turned around, my little sister watching with hot eyes. She licked her lips as I squirmed beneath the powerful suction. It was a wicked sensation. I shuddered, my boobs jiggling and swaying.

"I love how I can see your cock through her flesh," moaned Morgan.

Ruru was translucent, and my dick was a dark shadow that thrust into her mouth. I shuddered, watching her lips work up and down my futa-cock. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. She cupped my twat with her fingers, rubbing my pussy lips.

Then she thrust three of her fingers into my pussy. I shuddered as they reached into me deeper than they should. They grew into a shaft. I gasped as she reached to my cervix, her fingertips merging into the mushroom-like tip of a cock.

"Finger-dick?" I gasped in delight, squeezing my pussy down on her new cock.

Ruru moaned like she had her a real clit-dick in me. This one would feel just as sensitive as her "real" one. She could reshape her entire body. I loved it. She fucked her finger-cock in and out of my pussy as she blew me.

I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing in her mouth. Her tongue danced around the crown as she suckled at me. The pleasure melted to my pussy. My twat clenched and relaxed on her thrusting digit-cock. It was amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Fuck me with your finger-dick, Ruru!"

"Finger-dick?" mouthed the watching Morgan, her eyes wide with delight. Her pigtails framed her cute face.

I whimpered, nodding to my little sister. The pleasure swelled in my ovaries. The bliss of her warm mouth sucking at my dick and her finger-cock pumping in and out of my pussy swelled the temperature of my cum. The need to erupt built and built.

I arched my back against the back seat as Mom turned onto the freeway. It was the fastest way to the hospital, even when we hit rush hour traffic. I shuddered, feeling how slow we were going. It would take us thirty or more minutes to reach there now.

"Oh, god, why traffic?" I moaned as we were crawling along. "And Ruru... Oh, you are going to make me pop."

She groaned around my girl-dick. She suckled with such force, nursing with passion on me. My pussy clenched about her thick shaft. I trembled, my head dancing from side to side. She thrust her finger-cock deep into my twat, nuzzling against my cervix.

I arched my back into the seat, trembling as Ruru suckled so hard on my futa-dick. She bobbed her head faster. The naughty futa-slime made me feel so good. The pressure at the tip of my shaft hit that wonderful peak.

"Fuck," I groaned as the rapture screamed through me. "Yes!"

I erupted.

My pussy convulsed around her finger-cock. My boobs bounced and jiggled in my blouse as I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. This dizzying heat swept through me. I trembled, loving every second of this.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. Rapture rushed out of my writhing cunt sucking at her finger-cock. She moaned around my cock as I spurted more and more cum. I could see the jizz splashing in her mouth and flowing down her throat.

Then Ruru squealed.

Her finger-cock erupted. Cum fired into my spasming pussy. I groaned, loving that jizz flooding me. It was so intense. It was amazing to feel her spurting all that jizz into me. Stars burst across my vision. It was an amazing rapture.

"Oh, my god," I gasped. "Oh, my fucking god, cum in me, Ruru!"

"How is she cumming in you?" Morgan asked from the front.

"Yeah," Mom said.

"With her finger-dick," I howled, my cunt nursing at it.

I bucked, my boobs jiggling in my blouse as I fired the last of my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with everything that I had. I unloaded in her mouth one final time while my pussy milked out all that jizz she fired into me.

I sank into the car seat, breathing heavily. I glanced out my window to a car driving by oblivious that a futa-slime had just made me cum. It was an amazing orgasm, though. Just one of the best I had ever had. I was in heaven right now.

I sucked in deep breaths. A big smile spread on my lips. A dizzying wave washed over me. It was an exciting delight. A big smile spread on my lips. This wonderful heat that swept through me. I was in heaven right now.

"Damn," I groaned. "That was..." I gasped. "Oh, shit, Lieutenant Seabrook. I almost forgot about her. Ooh, there goes my orgasm buzz. She is the worst."

"Yep," Morgan said. "Just the worst. We could be having a family orgy and waiting for Kyle to become Kylie."

"Right," I said, shaking my head. "Ugh, she's such an inconvenience." I smiled down at Ruru, her finger-cock melting back into her digits, but still leaving me full of her cum. "Um, you having fun nursing on my cock? I'm done cumming."

She slid her mouth off my mouth and shuddered. Then she leaned back in her own chair, her eyes closed. She rubbed at her naked belly. I could see a shadow of my cum in there, and the heart-shaped "birthmark" she had in her body.

"Ruru?" I asked.

"I'm analyzing your DNA," she said. She then melted into a puddle and became a large blob of pink very similar to how I found her. That might be her natural form.

Sighing, I peered ahead at the traffic. We were doing about thirty-five in a sixty, so that sucked, but it was moving. No car accidents. That was good. I leaned back, my nervousness growing and growing. I wouldn't let the government get its hands on Ruru.

She was special. Important. Amazing. I loved her. She was my new best friend. I wanted her to be happy with her sex slaves and her new life here on earth. She had come here to be free, and it would suck if she was captured again.

No, it would be more than just suck. It would be an absolute disaster. A monumental crime against humanity. And I wouldn't let that happen. I might just be a young woman, but I could do something. I had to do something.

I had to support Ruru and help make her plans a reality. That would be perfect. Then she would have a wonderful life and nothing bad would ever happen to her. I knew it was a delusion, life always kicked you when you were down, but at least she deserved better than being a test subject or something.

It infuriated me that this Lieutenant Seabrook couldn't leave well enough alone.

Ruru remained a puddle on the drive to the hospital, my pussy dripping with her cum. Mom took the exit and in a few more minutes, we had reached our destination. A wave of nervousness washed over us. Were we in time?

Mom--well, our original mom--hurried towards us in her hospital scrubs. She looked alarmed. Rattled. New Mom--ugh, this really was going to get complicated--got out and hurried over. They hugged and kissed, whispering to each other.

"We're here, Ruru," I said. "I hope you have a plan."

"I do," she said, her voice seeming to echo from all around her. Little waves from her speech vibrations washed over her body. "Time to get into my favorite hiding spot."

"Right, right," I said, my stomach tightening and my legs spreading wide.

A thick tentacle thrust out from Ruru, reached over my thigh, then delved up between my legs. I shuddered as she pushed up up my thigh and found the dripping folds of my pussy. She nuzzled against me. I trembled as she pushed up into my pussy. This wave of heat shot through me. I whimpered, my face contorting. Then she was sliding up and up until she kissed into my pussy.

She pressed into me. I quivered as she worked her tentacle into my pussy. I groaned, my back arching. That felt so good. She stretched me out, pushing out some of her own futa-cum. Then she started flowing. Her tentacle rippled as the puddle dwindled.

And my pussy grew more and more full. She grew more rigid in me. I trembled at that as when from soft jello to a firm plastic. It took maybe half a minute, then she was all the way inside of my pussy.

"Okay," I said. "Where do we need to go? And she's seen us. Does she still remember Morgan and me? It seems like she thought something was weird with us."

"I wiped her memory pretty far back," said Ruru, vibrating in my pussy. The sounds she made hummed through my body. I could feel her shaking my ear drums. It was surreal. And made my pussy feel amazing. "First, we have to deal with everyone thinking Mrs. Seymour's wife used to be a man."

"She did use to be one," I said and thrust open the car door. I stepped out of it. I hurried over to my parents and my sister.

"Hey, Moms," I said. "Ruru has a plan."

"I need to get to the hospital's HVAC system," said Ruru. "Ask your mom if she knows where that is?"

I relayed that question, my pussy quivering from it.

"Um... no," my original mother said. She shook her head, her hair dancing around her shoulders. Maybe I had to think of her as Mommy Nora. That would work. Mommy Nora and Mommy Stephanie. That was a great idea. "Sorry."

"I need her phone," said Ruru.

I took my mother's phone and held it down by my skirt. A pink tentacle thrust out then inserted into the USB-C port at the bottom. The screen flickered. I swallowed, wondering what she was doing. I knew she could do strange stuff and manipulate the computers with ease. She was like a hacker extraordinaire.

"Okay," Ruru said, pulling her tentacle back. I blinked as a map appeared. It was a layout of the hospital with arrows on it. "Follow those arrows."

We did.

We headed into the hospital. I was so nervous. I felt like everyone was staring at us. Two women and two hotties moving through the hospital together. I mean, it wasn't suspicious, but it felt like everyone was a secret government agent looking for us.

We reached this door that was labeled maintenance only. And it was locked. Ruru didn't have a problem with that. She thrust out another tentacle and just flowed into the keyhole of the door lock. In moments, it clicked.

"You can pick locks?" I said in awe.

"It's really easy when you can push into the lock and actually feel all the pins and manipulate them," she said. "But while I was getting the schematics, I did a dive into locks. Pin and tumbler. They can be devious, but that was a cheap door lock."

"I am going to get fired," muttered Mommy Nora. "They have cameras everywhere."

"I'll delete the days footage," said Ruru. "We have to hide the truth. No evidence."

I told Mom that as we headed in.

It was not as nice on the other side of the door. The hospital was all nice and clean and modern, but here there were bare cinder blocks and stairs that descended into the dark. It was a tad dusty, too. I led the way holding my phone before me. I trembled. This was exciting and scary all at the same time.

I reached the bottom of the stairs to find a hallway. There were pipes running overhead. They were colored differently. One was red, another blue, and one was yellow. There were also metal heating ducts. I turned right, my family following after.

"This is sort of cool," said Morgan as we tromped down there.

I quivered as Ruru squirmed in my pussy. She made me feel so naughty. Little waves of delight rushed through me. It was exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as we moved through the bowels of the hospital and reached a room marked HVAC in yellow, stenciled letters.

Ruru spilled out from my pussy. I gasped as she dropped between my thighs. I trembled and swayed, my clit throbbing. Then she swelled up into her normal, naked form and thrust her finger into the lock. Another click and she opened the door.

"This is perfect," she said. "There's the HEPA filters that cycle the air coming into the system. But there's not one going out, so that's where I have to tap into." She spat on a metal duct.

I gasped as the metal dissolved.

"Holy shit," gasped Morgan as a small hole appeared. It was irregular shaped, the acid melting downward. Some of it ran, sizzling on the surface before the chemical reaction ended. This acrid smell filled my nose. "You have acid spit?"

"I can change my chemical composition within limits," said Ruru. "I'm made of organic components, and there are several organic acids that are quite good on cheap tin."

"True," said Mommy Stephanie. "Though the fact you can mix them up is shocking."

"How do you think I made you into a woman or all you into futas? I create proteins. If you can make proteins, you can make acids and poisons and all manner of other hydro-carbon chemicals." Ruru shook her head. "I hope that doesn't frighten you. I would never hurt any of you."

"Of course not," I said and hugged her from behind. "Now what do you have to do?"

"I have to cum through that hole," said Ruru. "I have made my jizz into an areosol that will disperse through the hospital. I am afraid that everyone is going to be in a fugue for about twenty minutes. They'll still do their jobs, but their minds will drift. Then they'll forget most of what happened today. Not much I can do about that."

"There are surgeries going on," gasped Mommy Nora.

"This HVAC system doesn't go to the surgical wing but to the medical floor where the new Mrs. Seymour lies." Ruru glanced at Mom. "This won't endanger any lives. I did a check on hospital records. The parts affected by this won't cause anyone to get hurt."