Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy clenched down on the two futa-dicks. It was a thrill. A pure delight to have them squeezing about me. I shuddered, trembling at the feel of them both in me. Then I groaned as Shannon drew back.

Ruru did, too.

I whimpered as their two futa-dicks massaged my pussy. Pleasure rippled through me. My toes curled. I trembled more, Shannon's nipples massaging my back. Then she thrust into my cunt followed by Ruru. They both stretched me out to my limits.

"Oh, my god," I gasped, my voice so feminine now. So girlish. "Oh, my fucking god, that's amazing!"

"Right?" groaned Shannon. "Oh, Ruru, this is so hot sharing Kylie's new pussy with you."

"It is," Ruru groaned.

Pleasure rippled through me. It was an insane feeling this rapture rippling through my body. I trembled and groaned, the pair of them doing such wicked things to me. I trembled, my heart pounding this wild rhythm in my chest.

They pumped away at me, driving their girl-dicks into my cunt at different speeds. It was such a wild delight. I groaned, savoring every moment of them fucking into me like that. Their cocks slid past each other as they massaged my pussy.

My eyes rolled back into my head at the pleasure of having two girl-dicks pistoning in and out of my cunt. They were out of sync with each other, my sister burying into me with more force than Ruru. Shannon rammed into me again while Ruru thrust with such delicate strokes.

It was amazing to feel.

To experience.

I was a woman now being fucked by two big futas. It was the best day of my life. I trembled, my orgasm swelling and swelling with their every thrust into my pussy. I shuddered, my body trembling as I came closer and closer to cumming.

My pussy clenched around their dicks, my orgasm building and building in me. That wonderful burst of feminine delight. My first orgasm as a woman. This was such a fantastic moment. I trembled as they drilled their big futa-dicks into my cunt over and over again.

"Oh, my god," I whimpered.

"Going to cum, big sis," Shannon purred, her clit-dick thrusting to the hilt in me, slipping past Ruru's softer shaft.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Oh, my god, yes!"

"Cum hard, honey," Mommy Nora purred.

"Yes, yes, so hard," Mommy Stephanie groaned. "And fill her cunt with all that cum. Momma's hungry."

"I'm married to a big, cum-hungry slut," Mommy Nora cooed. Then they were kissing as I swelled towards my orgasm.

The friction was too much. My new body couldn't handle all these simulation. I trembled and burst with rapture. The heat swelled through me. I bucked and groaned between the two futas, my pussy spasming around their thrusting clit-dicks.

The heat swept through me as my cunt writhed around their girl-cocks. It was amazing to have these waves of rapture that swept through me. They weren't as intense as cumming with a dick, but they lasted longer. I drowned in ecstasy.

"Cum in me!" I moaned, wanting to feel their girl-dicks spurt into me.

"Getting there, big sis," moaned Shannon as she drilled into me.

I trembled as their girl-cocks both plunged to the hilt in my writhing depths. My orgasm kept going. I would have been done as a guy, but the ecstasy still spilled over my mind. I shuddered, my cunt sucking at them.

Then they erupted.

Twin jets of futa-cum spurted into my cunt. I groaned as they splashed against me. It was an incredible delight to have all that spunk flood me. I shuddered, spurt after spurt of their girl-spunk soaking my womb.

My cunt writhed around them as they erupted. They both moaned, firing their thick, hot cum into my wild snatch. I bucked between them, my big boobs rubbing into Ruru's. I shuddered, my cunt rippling around their wonderful futa-dicks.

I milked every drop of cum from them. A big delight swept through me. I shuddered, savoring this wondrous passion. I hugged Ruru to me. She kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She danced around in me as she and Shannon fired that last spurt of cum into my cunt.

I trembled, so full of all their cum from their futa-dicks. I was going to love to being the only woman in a household of futas. What a wonderful new life I would have!

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

I shuddered as Kylie lay on her back, her legs spread wide. Her big boobs quivered into a pair of lush mounds. Her nipples thrust up hard and so suckable. And there, spilling into her thick, brown bush was a mix of my daughter's and Ruru's futa-cum.

I smacked my lips, so eager to eat her out. I moved towards the bed, my wife following. Kylie had such a sultry look on her face. My new daughter had such a beautiful body. She was delicious. My mouth watered for her cunt.

SMACK!

"Go get her," Nora purred, my ass stinging from her slap. "I'm going to fuck your ass as you eat her out!"

"That sounds wonderful," I moaned to my wife as I slid on the bed and moved between my gender-swapped daughter's thighs.

I bent my head down to Kylie's thick bush dripping with Ruru's and Shannon's cum. I groaned at the incestuous feast before me. I smacked my lips, so eager to lick at her cunt and gather up all that jizz. I stroked her smooth thighs.

"Ooh, Mommy, eat me out," moaned Kylie.

"Yes, yes, eat her out," my wife moaned. She climbed onto the bed and smacked her futa-dick down on my rump. "Just feast on our sexy daughter!"

I buried my face into Kylie's thick bush. The cum coating her curls smeared over my lips and cheeks. My mouth kissed at her new pussy. My futa-cock throbbed and my own cunt clenched, juices trickling down my shaft. I licked at her.

Kylie gasped, her back arching. Her big boobs heaved. I loved the sight of them as my wife slid her futa-dick into my butt-crack. She nuzzled against my asshole then thrust as I licked up more of that delicious cum.

The salty flavor of Ruru's and Shannon's girl-jizz mixed with Kylie's tart juices. It was a delight to lick up the spunk and cream. I lapped at her as my anal ring widened to swallow my wife's futa-dick. Nora gripped my hips, drilling harder against my asshole.

She popped into my anal sheath. It was an amazing delight to feel her sliding into my bowels. I groaned as she went deeper and deeper into my anal sheath. I moaned and licked at our daughter's new pussy. I drank the cum spilling out of her.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy," groaned Kylie. She shuddered, her big boobs swaying back and forth. She trembled, humping her pussy against me. "That's so good. Oh, yes, yes, just like that. I love it. Yes, yes, that's amazing."

I knew she would love it. I licked at her. Lapped at her cunt. My tongue swirled through her sheath, mixing up the futa-jizz in her. I scooped out that lovely stuff as my wife bottomed out in my asshole. She had all her girl-cock in me.

She gripped my hips, moaning, "Yes, Stephanie! Ooh, that's so good. Lick our daughter clean!"

"Yes, honey!" I moaned and tongued Kylie's pussy.

I licked at my daughter's pussy. I gathered the cum leaking out of her as my wife drew back her girl-dick. She groaned as my bowels clenched around her. The heat melted to my twat and the tip of my futa-cock. It was an amazing delight to feel while eating out my daughter's cunt.

I licked the cum out of Kylie as my wife slammed back into my asshole. I groaned, the heat surging down to my futa-dick. My pussy drank in the delight, my ovaries brimming with futa-jizz. I shuddered, tonguing my daughter's twat.

"Mommy," groaned Kylie as I licked her over and over again. "Oh, god, that's good."

"I know it is," Nora moaned as she fucked my asshole. "Your mommy always ate my pussy with such skill."

"Mmm, I love eating a yummy pussy," I groaned. "And if it's full of cum... So much the better!"

I lapped at Kylie's cunt with hunger. I tongued her twat with everything that I had, gathering up the spunk leaking out of her. That salty jizz that filled her twat to the brim. My wife pounded my asshole, my bowels melting from her hard strokes.

I shuddered, my big boobs swaying from the force of my futa-wife's thrusts. Her tits heaved over me while her bush tickled my butt-cheeks. I groaned, clenching my bowels around her, my orgasm building with her every thrust.

And as she fucked me, I feasted on our daughter's new cunt. I swirled around in Kylie's twat, scooping out the jizz in her. It was such a thrill to feast on my Kylie. To lap up the mix of futa-spunks out of her pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes," she groaned. "I love being a woman. This is amazing."

"I bet it is," moaned Nora as she fucked my bowels.

I tongued my daughter, reaching into her snatch to find more and more of that delicious futa-cum. My bowels clenched about my wife's girl-dick. She fucked me with such force. She buried into me again and again. I trembled, loving the way she hammered me. It was a thrill to feel her ramming into me.

I groaned, savoring every moment of her fucking me. She pounded me with such force. She plowed into me with all that she had as I searched around in our daughter's twat for any more jizz. But I couldn't find any.

So I flicked up to her clit and tongued it.

"Mommy!" Kylie moaned. "Oh, fuck, Mommy!"

Her feminine voice brimmed with passion. She sounded so amazing. I loved this so much. I savored it as I tongued her cunt. I swirled around in her bud. I nibbled on that naughty pearl. She bucked as I did that, her big boobs jiggling.

"Oh, my god, that's so good," she whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing."

"Are you going to cum, honey?" Nora moaned, her big futa-dick hammering my asshole.

"Yes, Mommy!" Kylie gasped.

I suckled hard on her clit, wanting to make her cum. I wanted her to just gasp out in delight. To squeal with such passion. It would be an amazing delight. I nibbled on her bud. She bucked when I did that. Her voice grew tight.

Then she squealed in delight. Her tart juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I drank my daughter's incestuous cream. I gulped it down. It was a rush to savor that delight. I loved every moment of it. This was a treat. A wonderful delight to behold.

"Oh, my god, yes, yes, yes," she squealed.

"Oh, that's so hot," Nora moaned, her hand snaking around my waist. She grabbed my futa-dick coated in my pussy cream. She fisted me as she buried hard into my asshole. "Stephanie, honey! You made our daughter cum!"

Her hand brushed the tip of my dick. I exploded.

My bowels writhed around my wife's girl-dick while the pleasure shot through me. I trembled through the bliss. It was an awesome delight. I loved every moment of it. The rapture burned through my body and splashed my mind. My girl-cock erupted, spraying the bed with my jizz.

"Oh, honey, yes!" Nora moaned, her clit-cock slamming into my writhing bowels.

She erupted, too.

She fired her futa-cum into my spasming bowels. I moaned into my daughter's cunt, rubbing my face into her silky bush as my orgasm rippled through me. It washed out of my cunt and jetted from my spurting clit-dick.

"Oh, Mommy!" moaned Kylie as I licked up her pussy cream. "Yes, yes, Mommy!"

"Stephanie, yes!" Nora gasped, her futa-dick emptying in my bowels.

I trembled, my asshole milking her dick while pussy cream gushed out of my cunt and spilled down my spurting cock. I shuddered, hitting that wonderful peak of bliss. I quivered there, milking my wife's girl-cock dry.

I panted as Kylie moaned. I rubbed my face into her wet bush and silky lips, breathing in her tart musk. It was a delight. I was so glad for it. I was so thrilled about it. I licked at her twat one more time as I came down from my high.

"Thank you, Ruru, for finding Shannon!" I breathed.

"Amen," my wife echoed, her futa-dick twitching in my bowels. "Mmm, Kylie, want to suck my dick clean before I fuck you?"

"Yes, Mommy!" Kylie squealed with girlish delight. She was so happy to be changed. So was I.

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I slid my futa-dick out of Stephanie's asshole. She crawled off and glanced over at the doorway like she was curious what our other daughters were up to. Kylie sat up, her big boobs jiggling. She had become such a gorgeous girl.

My oldest smacked her lips as I straightened, thrusting my dirty-dick at her. She bent down on all fours, her brown hair falling around her face. She opened her mouth wide and suckled my girl-dick past her lips. I groaned as she did that. It was such a wicked thing to feel her mouth sliding over my girl-dick. I groaned as she did that.

Her lips sealed about my dirty shaft. She suckled.

"Kylie," I moaned, enjoying what my gender-swapped daughter did to me.

She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled with such passion, bobbing her head. I groaned, loving the feeling of her head working up and down my futa-dick. She suckled with such passion on me. I shuddered, my face contorting with delight.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that's really good. That's an amazing passion. You're just sucking so hard on my girl-dick, honey."

She winked up at me. She nursed with passion, her tongue swirling around my dirty girl-cock. She buffed my clit-dick clean. I loved it. My pussy clenched as she did that. My big boobs jiggled and swayed back and forth as she loved me.

It was an amazing delight.

I loved the feeling of my daughter buffing my girl-dick clean. She suckled with such passion as she cleansed my girl-dick. She worked her tongue around my cock. I groaned, my big boobs jiggling and my cunt clenching.

She nursed with passion, buffing my girl-dick clean of her asshole. I shuddered, loving her enthusiasm. The ache swelled at the tip of my futa-cock. My boobs jiggled as I groaned, my ovaries brimming with cum.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, Kylie. You're such a good little girl. Mommy loves this."

She winked at me and nursed hard.

I loved the way she did that. How her tongue swirled around my girl-dick. She was quite the cock-sucker. It was a thrill to feel her nursing on me like that. To enjoy her suckling with such passion. It was a heady rush. I loved it.

I rose towards my orgasm. My pussy clenched as she kept suckling. I shuddered, my big breasts rising and falling. She suckled, sending delight sweeping to my ovaries brimming with my futa-cum. My pussy dripped juices that ran down my thighs, the tip of my cock about to burst.

"Oh, my god, yes!" I gasped as the pressure burst at the tip of my girl-dick.

I fired my cum into my gender-swapped daughter's mouth. I groaned, spurting again and again. This wonderful pleasure shot through me. It was an amazing to erupt into her mouth. She moaned, gulping down my mommy-spunk.

Pleasure fired from my girl-dick and rushed out of my pussy. My cunt convulsed, spilling juices down my thighs as my naughty daughter swallowed my futa-jizz. I shuddered, my mind blazing with ecstasy and bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes, drink Mommy's cum," I gasped.

She did. Kylie groaned as she swallowed it. My orgasm surged through me. My futa-dick spurted one more time into her mouth. I groaned, my big boobs rising and falling. Heat rippled through my cunt as she nursed out the last few droplets from my dick.

Then my daughter popped her mouth off my girl-cock and moaned, "Fuck me, Mommy!"

"Yes!" I groaned.

~ * ~

Kylie Mathers

I trembled as my futa-mommy crawled over me. This was so amazing. I had just suckled her girl-dick clean of my other futa-mother's asshole. That was such a wild delight. Now she was ready to make love to me. I trembled as those big boobs swayed then lowered to my large tits.

"Mmm, Mommy is going to make such sweet love to her little girl," she purred, her tits piling into mine. Her lips claimed my mouth. I groaned as her cock nuzzled through my bush and found my new pussy.

I loved being a woman.

My futa-mother thrust her girl-dick into my cunt. She buried it into me. I trembled, loving the feeling of her thick shaft stretching me out. It was only one cock this time, but it was my futa-mother's. As a guy, I fantasized about fucking my mother before. Now she was fucking my pussy. She was in me.

She bottomed out in my pussy, her girl-dick kissing my cervix. Maybe she would breed me. Or Mommy Stephanie or Shannon or even Morgan. I trembled, squeezing my cunt down on my futa-mother's girl-dick as she drew back.

Mommy Nora had such an amazing girl-cock. She moaned into my lips as my pussy massaged her thick clit-dick. She rammed her mommy-rod into my pussy. I groaned at that. I shuddered, savoring the delight of it. This was so incredible.

She pumped away at me. She drove her girl-cock into my snatch over and over again. My pussy clenched down on her. Our breasts rubbed together as we made love. It was such a thrill to have her thrusting away at me. She fucked me with such passion. She buried her girl-cock into me.

I kissed her.

Held her tight to me.

My hands slid down to grab her plump rump. I kneaded her flexing ass-cheeks as she thrust her girl-cock into my cunt. She buried into me again and again. It was a magnificent delight. She plunged away at me.

I kissed her with such hunger, loving the feeling of her. She moaned as she savored my pussy. Mommy drilled her futa-dick into my tight snatch again and again. The pleasure rippled through me and swelled my incestuous orgasm.

I would have such a big cum on her.

She broke the kiss, gasping, "Oh, Kylie, it's so wonderful to be in my little girl."

"Mmm, it is, Mommy," I groaned, savoring her thrusting into me. "You have such a big dick, Mommy! Oh, god, that's a huge one."

She winked at me as she thrust away. She buried her girl-cock into me again and again. I loved the feeling of her doing that. It was a hot delight to have her thrusting her clit-cock into my pussy. I gripped her, trembling beneath her.

She thrust away with hard plunges. She buried into me. I groaned, savoring the way that she held me tight. I groaned, my cunt clenching down on her girl-cock. I loved the feeling of her thrusting into me. She buried into me over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, god, I love that!"

"I know you do," she purred. "Mmm, my cute, little girl is going to cum on my mommy-dick!"

"So hard," I groaned, squeezing my cunt around her girl-cock. It was a fantastic thrill to have her futa-shaft trust into me again and again.

She kissed me, our boobs rubbing together. The heat swelled in my cunt. That big burst of pleasure that would leave me shuddering beneath her. I wanted to experience it. To squeal on my futa-mother's big dick. This was the ultimate fantasy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as she thrust hard into me. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it. That's so good. I love it. I love this so much!"

"Then cum on my futa-dick," purred Mommy, her girl-cock hammering me.

"Yes!" I gasped as the pressure in my pussy burst.

I bucked on the bed. The pleasure rushed through me. I groaned, my face contorting with the bliss of this moment. My pussy writhed around Mom's girl-cock. She drew back, my flesh suckling at her. She gasped at that and thrust back into me.

"Oh, Kylie, yes!" squealed Mom.

She erupted.

Her mommy-cum pumped into my pussy and splashed against my cervix. It was outstanding to feel her cum spurting over and over against me. I groaned, stars twinkling before my eyes. The rapture swept through me. It was amazing.

I bucked beneath my mother, my pussy milking her girl-cock. I tossed my head, stars bursting across my vision. I whimpered as my futa-mommy spurted blast after blast of her girl-cum into my snatch. I loved it so much.

She basted my womb with her girl-spunk. She soaked me in her seed. I trembled, nursing at her with everything that I had. This was a rush. An amazing delight to experience. I trembled beneath her, stars dancing before my eyes.

"Oh, Mommy, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, that's so good, Mommy! That's amazing! I love your seed in me!"

"I love flooding you," purred my naughty futa-mommy.