Futa Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"I think part of the problem is that you are trying very hard to force what you have always known onto this situation," I said. "Marie is a beautiful woman, and I'm sure you've had a lot of experience with beautiful women before."

John puffed out his chest with pride. "Damn straight!" he said, and then looked at Marie and regretted his response. "Uh, I mean, like, maybe a couple."

I nodded, a serious expression plastered onto my face. In order to pull this off, I needed to be as direct as possible and not let John cause me to break out in laughter. I couldn't help but thinking that it was a very real possibility that Marie had taken more women than he had.

"That is why you are having your problems," I said, glancing slightly downward at his crotch.

He noticed. "Right," he said, and then said, "What does that mean?"

"Well, Marie is not like other women, is she?"

He shook his head, and couldn't help himself a glance down at her lap. "Nuh-uh."

"Right," I said. "So, you keep thinking of what you have to do, of how you have to show her how you feel."

"Uh, right, I guess." A pause. "How do I do that, again?"

"Well, if you think about it," I said, "When you're with a girl, and you're hard, and she is amazed at how she makes you feel, it makes you feel good, right?"

He grinned with pride. "Oh, yeah!" he said. When all else fails, praise a man's penis.

"When you see a girl get excited about you being naked, it makes you feel special, right" I repeated. Same sentiment, different words.

He didn't notice. "Definitely."

"And that helps you get hard, right?"

"I suppose so," he agreed.

"What you have to do, then," I said, trying to speak as clearly as I could, "Is let her show you how she feels."

"What do you mean?" he was confused. I wasn't surprised. I was spouting complete nonsense.

"See, she needs to feel the same way," I said. "And just like when a girl is excited about what you're going to do to her, you need to show Marie how excited you are about her. When she sees that you want her, that you are accepting of her, it will help you get hard."

It was utter bullshit. He thought about it for a moment, though, working out the convoluted logic in his head. Marie shot me a look, but didn't say anything.

"So, what you're saying, then," he said, slowly, trying to work it out. "Is if I let her fuck me, then it will make me get my hard-on back?"

"That's a great idea!" I said, with perhaps just a bit more enthusiasm than necessary. "See, you can come up with great ideas as well!"

John was utterly bewildered, but nevertheless quite pleased with himself. Marie just looked at me in complete awe and lust. She shook her head in wonder, and we both knew that she was going to take his anal virginity within the hour.

"I have to say, John," I said, sealing the deal. "I think you have come up with a great way to solve this problem."

John stood up, quite pleased with himself. He may not know why he was so proud, but he knew that he was, and he knew what he had to do. Then he realized he was the only one standing, and sat down.

As soon as he did, though, Marie stood up. "I think we're over on time, John," she said, sweetly. "Dr. Genvieve has been extremely generous today." She looked at me and winked.

John immediately stood back up, awkwardly, and they began making their way to the door. "Same time next week?" I asked John, but was looking at Marie.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I think these sessions are really helping!"

He turned and walked out the door. Marie looked at me, and smiled. "Me too," she drawled.

As soon as John was out of sight, she turned to me and kissed me, hard. "I'm coming back for you tonight," she hissed. "And I'm going to tell you everything that happens."

My knees quivered. "And I'm going to do to you exactly what I do to him," she added. She bit my lower lip, turned on her heels, and left.

I don't remember anything else that happened for the rest of the day, Robert. I had patients, but my notes are incomprehensible. I kept thinking about what happened, over and over. More than once I found myself excusing myself to go to the bathroom to rub one out. I was completely owned.

She came back that night, long after the office closed. I stayed in my office waiting for her to arrive, afraid that she wouldn't, and even more afraid that she would. By the time she arrived, it was long after dark, and I was worn out from our activities and the anticipation.

When she finally walked through the door, I had myself so worked up that I pounced on her. We tore off each other's clothes, and she took me every way possible, Robert. She fucked my pussy, my mouth, my tits, and, yes, she fucked my ass as she told me every single detail.

Sure enough, she had fucked John in the ass, and told me every excruciating piece of information just as her cock invaded my body the same way. Feeling that massive head stretch me to the point where I thought I was going to break, she came just like she said she would, and like she said she did with him. She used it to create the necessary lubrication to fit the rest of her inside my body.

As the weeks have gone by, we have seen each other every day. She's growing tired of John - after all, there's not much there to him - but it gives her an excuse to come to John's sessions and flirt with me. On a couple of occasions I've had John sit in the waiting room as I let her stick her dick in me - no hole is off limits.

She's warned me, though, that she doesn't want me to get possessive. But it's so hard, Robert. I understand that she wants John and likes boys, and she told me up front that she's more interested in boys than girls, but I think I'm addicted. I don't care if she sleeps with boys, but I want to have her dick to myself. I want to be the only girl she fucks, but I know that's not going to happen.

She is horny all the time. She can get hard or soft at the drop of a hat, and she seems to have a never-ending fountain of orgasmic fluid to share. She told me that first day that we met that she's had women worship her cock and, God help me, Robert, I'm one of those women.

I'm not in love with her, don't get me wrong. I don't actually care about her day, I care about the sex. She's awakened something in me, now, that I don't know will ever go back to sleep.

I'm supposed to be the psychologist, but the way she read me - so quickly - scares me. How did she know? How did she understand my weaknesses so fast? Am I really so easy to break down? Am I just some cock-hungry slut who wants to worship her cock? That's the way she read me, Robert, and that's exactly how I turned out to be.

She was absolutely right, though. The genie has been let out of my bottle. When she stands in front of me with that massive cock and dripping pussy, I do worship it. I feel like I've made my body into a shrine for her, and for her special talented cock.

I know, I know, fuck Freud, but I do have penis envy. I want to take her too, Robert, and it's not fair that she can fuck me any way she wants, but I can't fuck her back. My fingers just feel so inadequate. She will come when I finger her pussy or her ass, but then again she can come at any time, whenever she wants. She tells me that futas have absolute control over their bodies and orgasms.

Who am I to say if she's lying? I mean, how many futas have I ever met in my life?

All I know is that she is the complete package, and I don't know how anyone else can ever measure up.

I went on a date with a guy the other night, and he wasn't even all that interesting. I just wanted to see if I was still attracted to guys. I took him home, and tried getting him to take off my clothes, or even his clothes, but wouldn't you know he wanted to talk first? God, why can't guys take the hint? When you don't want them to hit on you, they're all over you. When you want them to fuck you, all they want to do is talk.

Fuck!

By the way, I finally did get him to fuck me, but I've been spoiled. I swallowed his come, but I had to spit it out. After Marie, well...

sigh

Like I said, I've been spoiled. And I've become perverted. My professionalism is out the window. Now I look at my female patients and wonder what they would look like with a cock. Maybe I'm thinking ahead and trying to find a replacement for when she gets bored with me. I don't know what I'll do when that happens. I've even thought about throwing it all out the window and having a threesome in my office with her and John, just to keep her interested.

Is that a fantasy, or a plan? God, Robert, I just don't know.

For now, though, I think that may be why I contacted you in the first place, Robert. Maybe in the back of my head I realized that I need help, and you're the only one I trust. Maybe I was too hasty earlier - maybe you should come out here and sit me down and talk to me. And spank me. And fuck me...

Oh god, I'm out of control. And it all started when I gave myself to Marie. What have I done?

Thanks for being a good friend, Robert. I owe you one. Just let me know when you want to come and get it.

- Genvieve