Futah World Ch. 06 - The War

Story Info
Michael holds up his promises, gains some friends.
3.9k words
3.6
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WAR

Kuline was feeding me her complete and total amount of all that her system could produce. Her balls tightened. Her pucker tightened, and I drank all of her cum. My ass was becoming dry as Azalea had been pounding me for near an hour. I started to complain only to hear:

"Oh Goddess! YES!" I felt her pulsating inside of me. I dropped on the pillow covered in my spit and Kuline's drippings. I had been fed from both ends with thick and pure Futah cum.

The high hit me immediately. This time I could not hide it.

"He's addicted." I heard Kuline say as she slid down next to me. Azalea laid down on the other side.

"Well he will be sharp without us by his side. Trust him." Azalea rubbed my back as I began to sleep on her shoulder.

Kuline was licking the cum from my backside. She looked up. "I do trust him." I felt her tongue soothing my gaping hole.

The next morning I interviewed Captains of the warships and the trading ships. 4 warships, and 16 trading ships. I proposed the use some of the cannon we were hauling as defense. The traders all agreed and began drilling the women and Futah on board.

While that happened I gathered all of my drawings and schematics, and went to the National University's electrical engineering building. I had my full array of guard with me, so there was some pomp to the whole trip.

I met with the head professor, and over the day explained what each paper was and how it was wired. I introduced alternating current to her, explaining how it was more reliable and with turbines in the rivers and in the windy plains we could make enough for the whole continent.

The Futah looked at me like I was from Mars...at first. Then began asking questions, taking meticulous notes on everything I said.

I finally felt like something was accomplished when she began to draw diagrams of AC wiring and transformers. I smiled, shook her hand and thought I'd be back in a year to see how things were coming along.

"Luanda, let's get home. We only have 3 days till we leave." Luanda nodded and we got into the coach.

"You went to the University today Michael?" Azalea asked in a higher pitch voice than normal.

"I did. I told you my plans."

"Yet I never gave permission for those plans to come to fruition." She said now staring at me as she shoveled meat into her mouth.

"No you gave me a glazed over look that said you were confused, and we were interrupted baby." I said quietly enough that only she could hear it.

"I don't want my world to be like yours!" She hissed quietly back.

"It won't. Trust me baby. I only gave the clean solutions."

"Next time you ask me first or I will be forced to punish you! I have to pretend I knew all about this, and I don't understand a word of it. So before you leave I will need a refresher course for when the press begins catching wind of this!!" She could barely contain her annoyed voice to slightly below, in volume, to her normal voice.

"Yes my Queen." I said as Kuline sat down late.

"What did I miss?" She smiled brightly seeing my guilty face and Azalea's frustrated one.

"We will discuss it after dinner.' Azalea was tired of it all.

The next few days had me teaching her all the details of the plans I had handed the professor. I drilled my crews and used a stopwatch to get them to load cannons faster in the event we came upon a Zulu ship. I detailed my plans to help the Natives with Azalea and Kuline. The afternoon before we left I held ship to ship battle simulations. That turned out to be a total nightmare. My only hope was to hit the Native Lands without a battle.

Luanda and Azalea greeted me at the breakfast.

"I'm going to ask you have a second body guard other than Luanda." Azalea said as I was served coffee.

"My love, not sure I will need it, I will be surrounded by troops." I said. She wasn't listening to me at all.

"Her name is Greta, she's a Nordic woman, yellow hair, tall for a woman, the whole Viking look. In her tribe they call her a "Shield Maiden." She's very attractive. When you return, if she is pregnant, you may keep her as yours. If her virginity is not taken, I will give her to Luanda." She looked up at me from her breakfast plate. "You fuck her, you own her." She said. I nodded. I was about to ask a question, but my wife cut me off.

"She's defeated 6 Futah in the fighting rings. 3 were champions. She's very fast. I hope you the two of you get along.

I've packed 4 vials of our cum for you, so when you need to relax, you can have a sip and get a bit tipsy. You can't lie to us anymore. We all know you are addicted now. Try to conserve it. In an emergency, I gave your slave permission to fuck your face or ass. ONLY in an emergency that you start losing your wits. Do you understand little husband?"

"Yes my love."

"Come kiss me, then see to your other wife who is currently scaring the hell out of your 20 Captains." Azalea smiled. I got out of my chair and walked up the table to where our Queen sat. I knelt as a sign of respect and love and kissed her romantically for a solid ten minutes. One of my hands on her ample breast, the other on her thick cock.

"I love you Michael. Make sure he comes back to me Luanda, or I will kill you very slowly!"

"I will bring him home my Queen. If he doesn't come home it will only because they killed me first!" Luanda stood and reported.

"I love you Dearest. I'll get home as fast as I can!" I said. I waved Luanda to me and she followed me out of the dining room, then out of the palace. The ride was short to the docks. Luanda looked out the window not speaking. I didn't have a lot to say either. Neither of us knew what we were in for.

The salt air washed over my face like a welcome. I was not a sailor, per-say but I had learned to like it since I had arrived in this strange timeline. The sun was out, the seas were calm, and once I got past the harbor I would catch a decent wind to get me north.

Kuline greeted me on the pier next to the Flagship of my convoy. She was dressed in full regalia, as was I. (Though I had not earned half of the medals and rank on my uniform).

"Baby!" She dropped all decorum, and hugged me tight. The crews looked to find something to look busy, trying to ignore what was happening.

"Do you have all the vials me and our wife saved up for you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Where is that yellow haired girl that our wife asked me to take?" I asked.

"In your chambers. Cleaning I think." Kuline muttered. "Luanda kiss me before you go you sexy little Futah!" Kuline nearly yelled. I was quite embarrassed this was happening in front of my crews.

"You better keep my husband safe or.." Kuline started.

"I know slow death. Your wife threatened me plenty." Luanda smiled at the larger Futah. Kuline leaned down and whispered something into Luanda's ear. Luanda stepped back and away from her as Kuline kissed me passionately. Tears were streaming from her eyes.

"You come home to me husband. I love you and I need you. Do the job and come home okay?" She said in a shaky voice.

"I will. I love you." I said as I let go of her hands and walked up the gang plank to the N.N.S. Albatross.

(Bite me Samuel Taylor Coleridge, I'm gonna make this work.) I thought to myself.

"What did she say to you?" I asked Luanda as we got on board.

"I'm not allowed to say."

"I'm your Master."

"I will tell you when we are under sail Master.'

"Fine." I sighed. I headed directly to my quarters to see this new bodyguard that was female.

"Large white woman." They had said. She was damned near Futah sized. Easily 6-4", and ripped with solid muscles. If not for her heavy breasts, and breeder hips she'd have looked like a man,

"My Prince? Err Captain? What do I call you, and why are you looking at me like that?" Greta asked. I was staring at her bare tits.

"Master in private, Captain topside and on land in front of others. I own you. You are to keep me alive if Luanda here," I pointed next to me to the military dressed futah to my right, "falls."

"Queen said you don't own me yet. Gotta put a babe in my womb." She said quietly.

"We'll start that process after we are on the way home. I am still your Prince! Know that if we will survive, I will own you, so just get used to it now alright!" I hadn't realized I was speaking so forcefully, till Greta lowered her head.

"Yes Master."

"Excellent, what weapons are you proficient in, and..." I talked to her through the night as we had set sail.

That night I put the cum vials away in a chest that was going to stay on the ship. I brought Luanda to my bed and had her fuck me. After a drink or two and some conversation I fell asleep after she fed me a second load. I woke next to her cock which was hard again. I didn't need any cum this morning. I needed food. Greta woke from the floor of my chambers and dressed in her traditional garb. I was fascinated by her chain-mail armor. I had never seen the real thing. I also caught a handful of her very firm ass as we walked to the officers mess hall.

I kept Luanda with me, and she knelt, then ate on the floor as breakfast was served.

"Captain is it true that this is your first war mission on a ship?" My quarter-mistress asked. She was a fine black woman, small built, but had a sharp look in her eye.

"Ms?" I asked.

"Sorry, Lt. Ugina Habibi, I'm your quarter-mistress."

"I have sailed in ships you cannot imagine. I have a ton of stratagems I have learned from 6000 years of history. Let me assure you, that I will not fail." I said looking down at my plate.

"Sorry I'm late." I looked over my shoulder to see my executive officer. Who was more or less the Captain. She set it straight.

"He's not the Captain Habibi, He's the Prince. The Queen's husband. However, we are working together. Bring issues to me. Do not bother the Prince, or his futah or yellow haired slave. Am I clear?" She asked.

"I was just making conversation, and twas only rumor that he was the Prince. Sorry Captain, and your Highness." Habibi sat after speaking while standing.

The Futah Captain was about the size of Kuline. She had slightly lighter and softer looking skin. I was attracted to her the first time I met her a week prior, but having her next to me and being able to smell her...oy!

"Am I clear!!!?"

"YES CAPTAIN!" The ten officers chanted together.

"Good, lets eat!"

"Captain Gage, you smell wonderful this morning." I whispered nearly in her ear. She spoke in the same low tone I was using.

"Thank you your Highness, but I think that breakfast smells better. Is that your Futah slave on the floor next to you?"

"My Luanda, my bodyguard, yes."

"Keep her on her feet in front of the crew. Futah are never to be enslaved unless they committed a crime. I'm sure that was the case, yet I don't need the crew acting amok when we have to face an enemy." Her tone then changed from giving orders, to courteous. "If it will please your Highness."

I nodded, not enjoying taking orders on a ship my wives and I owned.

"Understood." I turned to Luanda and pulled out a chair. I waved her up to the table.

Luanda leaned into me and thanked me. Then she said, "Kuline told me that I should keep you full of cum, to the point where you are happy, but not mindless." She smiled. I nodded. I wanted to kiss her, but this was the wrong company in which to do so.

I turned back to the captain.

"Anything from the scouting reports?" I asked.

"Three sloops took off the same day we did. They are most likely following us just over the horizon. The Navy is fairly certain they are just going to figure out where we are going to land, and then the Zulu will send the heavy hitters." She scooped up some rice and chewed.

"If we take out the sloops then they have no intel." I thought it odd she had not brought that up.

"Oh agreed!" She finished chewing then said. "I just want to be further out so the wreckage isn't in a trade route!"

"I like the way you think Captain." I said simply and finished my meal.

I went topside after dinner to catch the fresh air, and to look at the setting sun. Greta joined me on the bow after awhile.

"These large boats move so much faster than ours. The speed was unnerving to me at first." She commented.

"Long Boats have one sail and oars. Remember Greta, each sail adds the power of your one sail. So something even this large can make very good speed." I educated.

"Have you ever traveled this fast before other than on horseback?" She asked as we leaned on the bow together. I thought about telling her the whole story, then realized that would be a bad idea. She would think me insane.

"Yes I have. In my land there was a machine that uses steam power to make a carriage move on a track at twice this speed." I said. Explaining how a locomotive works was not what I wanted to do at that moment, but I knew she would ask. Then she surprised me.

"I've heard of steam powered things. I have yet to see one, but I know they exist." She glared out to the sea in front of us. "Prince?" She asked airily.

"Yes Greta." I matched her unfocused gaze at the waves and setting sun.

"I would like to be pregnant before we fight." She said plainly.

"Um...why?"

"I will fight harder, and be focused, if I am protecting your child in my womb." She admitted and turned to me.

" I see that logic. I agree. Luanda might fight harder as well." We left the bow to my quarters.

Luanda cried out as I punched through her hymen. My balls slapped hers as I filled her doggy style. Her cock oozed pre-cum as I pushed deeper hitting her cervix, barely. She was deep, and most all Futah and women were used to massive dicks. I was worried that I felt like a hot dog in a hallway. However Luanda's whimpering told me different. She was tight after all, and it took me to barely break a sweat before I flooded her womb with my seed.

Greta clapped at the performance. She was anxious for her turn. I had to disappoint her. Unlike Futah, It would take a while for me to get my balls filled with a pregnancy worthy load. Greta listened as I explained this to her. She realized that I was "just a male", after all. I ate her pussy to tide her over as Luanda opened the gift I brought on board.

"Master? Do I have to?" Luanda asked.

I pulled my face from Greta's meaty thighs and slick passage. "Yes the queen demanded it." I inhaled deep and went back to eat Greta's sweet pinkness.

"Master, Kuline said I was to keep you in cum!" Luanda was almost whining. I pushed away from Greta and stood up.

"Put it on and lock it!" I ordered.

"No! I need my cock to feed you, and to fill your ass Master! Kuline ordered it, and she is above you!" Luanda sat on a chair at the small dining table in my quarters.

"Slave, my baby is in you. That means you are MY slave. Regardless, who's orders are above the Commanders?" I asked leaning down to look in her dark eyes.

"The Queens. Unless you order me to do different as you now own me." She tried. I sighed. Her cum was delicious, and it did keep me sharp, yet not too high like my wives. I would need cum now from time to time. The withdrawal symptoms were a fucking nightmare. I didn't trust Captain Gage nor the quarter Mistress Habibi to not spread the word that they had fucked the Prince.

"Fine! Keep it off. But you are lower than Greta now, is that clear?" I had to punish her for defying me. Though this punishment made very little sense, well to me. To Luanda it had to be the worst.

"You will get erect on my orders, and feed or fuck me, as I wish! That clear?!"

"Yes Master!" She was smiling, and she was hard. She put the giant cock cage back in the box.

I rubbed Greta's muscled thigh as my cock grew to new lengths. I looked over to her and grinned.

"You are next!" I announced.

NATIVE SHORES

We unloaded the boats as fast as we could. We had destroyed the sloops that we had found on the way over. However it turned out there was an invasion force behind the scout ships. 60 ships, mostly sloop sized, some the size of a Barque with three masts, had followed us. Janelle was not fucking around. They were some 2 days behind us, which gave us very little time to set the trap.

We set all the cannon, other than enough for 6 heavy boats, in the half-built forts. I sank 15 ships in the mouth of the harbor to ground the incoming ships. The other 6 heavy boats, including the Albatross, I sent north to hide in a bay.

They sailed right into the trap. 20 ships were stuck. The ramparts fired on them till they sank, many in flames. The other 40 tried to turn in time, but only 14 made the turn. Their guns were pointed at the land for a heavy artillery attack, when six of my ships hit open sea, they began to splinter their hulls. Futah dove into the water, from the Zulu ships. Only to be cut down by my rifles and arrows, as they tread water.

After it was over, I gifted the still floating Zulu ships to the tribes. They promptly took off the cannon and placed them around their villages.

Now it was time for the other problem. I rested my futah and women for three days before I left with a retinue of Native chiefs and other high ranking men to meet with the Lakota. My army stayed back just a day behind, along with 3 tribes worth of warriors. If the meeting went sour, which it most likely would, I need only send a horsewoman back to have the army meet us.

We arrived at the Lakota encampment. Queen Sleeping Bear was there flanked by Biting Owl, and a toddler that was definitely mine. White skin and blond hair gave it away.

"Where is Queen Ubabe?" Biting Owl asked.

"Lost at sea, presumed dead. Azalea is Queen now." I informed.

"Where is your slave army?" Sleeping Bear asked.

"No slaves in this army, only free futah, women and men. They are not here. I came to talk, not fight." I explained.

"You are a coward and a fool Sungmehetu Ankiapi!" Biting Owl began. I raised one finger over my head. I heard the hoof beats of a horse retreating behind me. I was certain that the Lakota had not heard that. Nor saw it. "You come here with your royal guard only, while my camp is armed and ready." Biting Owl bragged,

"Enough!" Sleeping Bear ordered loud enough to silence that brash whore, and mother of another of my children.

"Chicatowa and his army of Massachusetts are ready to join with ours if you want to fight?" I asked politely. "All the coastal tribes ask as that you leave. If you don't? Then, yes, Biting Owl we will have the war you want." I smiled confidently. Biting Owl scowled at me, while Sleeping Bear walked closer to me.

"We needed the trade Prince Michael. The steel you see. That is why we are here on the coast. This territory is called Rhode Island, none have claimed it." She explained softly.

I nodded, then asked. "If that is the truth, why are the Lakota attacking south of the Massets tribe, into Masola's land?"

"Better trade. They have cotton and tobacco there!" She smiled up at me. I grabbed onto her smaller body, and spun her to face Biting Owl. I pulled the blade from my waist and slit her old neck.

"NO!!" I heard Biting Owl scream. Their troops now all filed out into formation. I backed away with my Royal Guards and I heard the unmistakable sound of "whoop-whoop!" As the Massachusetts, Masola's tribe, and my futah and women came running in. The horses passed me on either side as the Calvary mowed down Lakota before they could get organized.

All I saw after the horses were streaks of black skin barreling toward the Lakota Camp. I turned to Luanda. "Get me the yellow haired girl!" I ordered over the cacophony of battles cries and screams. Luanda nodded once and fought her way to where Biting Owl had stood last. Women and futah rushed past me, all in haste to get Lakota blood and slaves.

"For the Prince of Nigeria!" I heard Greta shout. I was amazed I was not trampled as now the Native armies were passing by me as I retreated slowly into the thinning numbers.

12