Futanari Notebook Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Study?"

"Yeah," Dakota sighed, exasperated, "It's so boring."

"Maybe think of it as a game?" Carmen postulated, "Everything you write goes toward a level up."

"I guess," Dakota murmured, adjusting her bag. She hadn't carried this much weight on her shoulders in a while, especially not from a bunch of books, "But it'd be a pretty shitty game."

"Definitely," Carmen laughed, appreciating the humour after a lesson spent deliberating what might become of her if she gave in and used the Futa Note again. Her laughter ended abruptly when someone stepped into her path. She turned away from Dakota to see Mary. She was backed by Gretchen, Ashley and Zoey. Rachel stood off to the side, behind Zoey.

"What do you want?" Carmen snapped, glaring suspiciously at the lead girl. Mary hadn't changed in the slightest. Her breasts were as ludicrously round and perky as ever, matched only by her ass. Their falseness accentuated her inscrutable, puffy-lipped smirk. If Carmen's mother saw this girl, she would be appalled at what someone so young could get away with.

"Why the hostility? I'm just saying hello to an old friend," Mary said, smiling flippantly, "How're you doing, Dakota?" She leaned forward, pushing her breasts closer, trying to make it clear how much bigger she was than both the girls before her.

Dakota opened her mouth to respond, but remained silent when Carmen brushed her shoulder. The simple touch was soothing, calming her temper enough to keep her from screaming at Mary. Despite the clear rage still on her face, the fake blonde girl still brandished her dauntless smile. It was an untouchable expression, one that wouldn't bow to anyone.

"Oh? So, our Dakota is a submissive dyke now?" Mary derided, sneering at the tanned teen.

"Or maybe it's the other way around?" Gretchen chimed in, "She might be topping Miss Honour Student."

"Ha! That'd be hilarious!" Mary chortled, echoed half-heartedly by the three who remained quiet.

Carmen shot her eyes to Dakota and began to walk around the other side. A disgruntled growl preceded a loud stomp. Mary, once again, blocked the path. The foot traffic from the other end had stopped completely, either taking a detour or waiting for when it might be safe to pass.

"You don't fucking ignore me," Mary snarled lowly, face twisting into an ugly mask of anger that only Carmen and Dakota could see, "Especially not some stupid bitch daughter of a whore."

"What did you say?" Carmen demanded, hands falling at her sides and clenching into tight, white-knuckled fists.

Mary's anger mutated into a sadistic leer of victory, "That you're a stupid bitch? Or the fact that your mom's a whore?" Carmen's body visibly tensed, while Mary's smirk widened, "Though, now that I think about it, a whore would make more money. Is she with a bad pimp? No, your daddy's dead, right?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Carmen shouted, every word shaking with rage, and lashed out at Mary. She grabbed her by the collar and pulled, pushing their faces as close as possible. It was impossible, however, due to Mary's firm implants.

"Go ahead, slut," Mary beamed, "Make a scene. Gretchen's mom will just kick you out. Wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Carmen," Dakota laid her hand on Carmen's shoulder, repeating what she had done moments prior. The honour student lowered her head and relaxed her grip, then walked rapidly down the hall, away from the five girls. She ignored everyone in her path, pushing them aside if they didn't step back.

"What about class?" Dakota called after her.

"Fuck class," Carmen growled under her breath. One missed lesson wouldn't ruin her future, presuming she maintained her grade point average, then it would be fine. Besides, she thought and hefted her bag higher onto her shoulder, there's something more important right now. She exited the building and turned a corner, out of view, then fell low. The honour student reached into her bag and pulled out the Futa Note.

Her family was the most important thing in her life. They were the only reason she kept studying as hard as she could, otherwise... she didn't know what she would be like if she didn't have them to keep her steady. Melody's future was all that mattered - it was her absolute priority. And Mary had endangered that future by nearly forcing her into expulsion.

Carmen flipped open the notebook and readied her pen. If she did this to Mary, would she reform just as Dakota had? It didn't matter if she did. The bitch thought she was perfect, the top of the food chain. Someone mere mortals couldn't match. What would she do when she started growing a cock? Carmen almost laughed, imagining the panic and horror Mary would experience. The point of her pen tapped against the page.

"Carmen?" Dakota's voice made Carmen freeze.

"What're you doing here? Class started you know," Carmen notified her, shutting the book and stuffing it into her bag. She didn't look up, afraid of what her face might show. The rage hadn't wholly subsided, though it was dampened by her friend's presence.

"I never thought you'd get pissed off like that," Dakota noted, settling down beside her.

"I am human," Carmen stated, looking aside.

"I know, but still..." Dakota sighed and leaned her head back, shuddering softly. They sat there, neither looking at the other, but at the scenery around them. Silence broke only in the face of the winter breeze, which brushed against the pair, before it, too, fell quiet and paved the way for Dakota, "Wanna make out?"

"What?" Carmen started, head darting to face her. The gently crackling anger from earlier dwindled to an even temper, its fire replaced by a low ember that enflamed her cheeks. Dakota twisted her body around and leaned her face in close, lips only inches away.

"Do you want to kiss? It'll take your mind off earlier," Dakota clarified, licking her lips, and placed a hand on Carmen's thigh, "I want to. But only if you do."

"Dakota, I..." Carmen tilted her head down, "I appreciate it, but I'm fine now."

"You sure? Maybe a little peck, just in case?" Dakota wriggled her eyebrows.

"On the cheek," Carmen relented with a tight grin.

"Good enough, I guess," Dakota shrugged and leaned in closer, pressing herself into Carmen's neck, "Think you'll ever give me a chance?"

"...maybe," Carmen admitted, eyes falling on her bag once more. The Futa Note almost claimed another victim, all because of Mary's words. Temptation was easy to resist, at least for now, but anger and impulse were another matter it seemed. If not for Dakota, then she wouldn't have stopped. Carmen was certain of it. She released her breath slowly, "Thank you."

"No worries. If you get angry again, come find me. I'll be more than glad to relieve you," Dakota teased, pulling back to stand up and offer a hand for Carmen.

"I'll keep that in mind," Carmen assured her and accepted the offer, coming up to stand beside her friend, though she was painfully aware that Dakota wanted so much more than that. It was a relief just to have her around, however. Especially after going so long without someone to call friend.

The two snuck into the classroom, something Dakota revealed she had experience in. Carmen quickly found herself preoccupied with her earlier lapse in control. No matter how short-lived it was, her pen had met paper. She would've used the book if not for Dakota, although she wasn't without just cause. What would it have made her if she did? A petty cheat?

Carmen buried her head in her textbook. She knew that ignoring her problems was fundamentally wrong, though she had no desire to face them in real life, or her mind. Not after coming so close to failing herself. Though would anyone, even her family, blame her for trying to deal with Mary through the Futa Note? She deserved it, after all. Carmen vehemently chased the thoughts away and fixated herself on her studies until the lunch bell rang.

Carmen and Dakota sat at a table near the cafeteria entrance, idly commenting on the food or discussing their holidays. It was both a joy and a burden to hear about Dakota's vacation across the country, visiting her relatives one by one and celebrating a small Christmas with each of them. Carmen's grandparents had all passed on shortly after her father, and neither of her parents had siblings. Sometimes she wondered if her family was cursed.

"Sorry," Dakota said after finishing a retelling of her holiday, "It sounds like I'm bragging, doesn't it?"

"A little," Carmen agreed, "But it's fine. At least someone had a good time, right?"

"If it's any consolation, it was a pain trying not to leave and jerk off all the time," Dakota laughed, soon joined by Carmen. The half-German's eyes locked themselves to hers, a faint cloud of sincerity falling over them, "Maybe next time you'd like to come with?" An incredulous look urged her to continue, "My mum and dad are planning another family road trip during Spring Break. I doubt they'd mind if you came along." Dakota clarified.

"Thanks, Dakota, but I don't think I could leave," Carmen lamented, "I've got work and I have to study, and I need to look after my sister. It sounds like it'd be fun, though."

"Yeah," Dakota admitted, "Well, if you ever change your mind, let me know."

"I will," Carmen smiled gratefully.

"What're you two fine, carpet munchers talking about?" Mary loudly demanded and slid onto the bench alongside Carmen.

"Fuck off, Mary," the honour student growled in warning.

"Why should I? Last I checked, this wasn't your table," Mary snickered, her sycophants soon joining her, "Just pretend we're not here." As she spoke, Mary stretched and yawned loudly, while jutting her chest further outward than it already did.

"My pleasure," Carmen grumbled and returned to her lunch, falling silent. Minutes passed, and the tension remained, balanced atop a knife, though nothing caused it to tip in any direction. Mary and her cohorts talked amongst themselves, seemingly ignoring their former friend and the honour student. It was difficult to drown out their voices, but Carmen managed. She shot Ryuka an almost thankful look; were it not for her pestering antics, Carmen's patience might've ran out by now.

Then Mary decided that the tense balancing act of remaining in her own little world was too difficult. She still had an unsettled score with Carmen. The bitch nearly tore her shirt earlier, not to mention that she dared to talk back. Mary owned this school, she was its queen. Even the principal wouldn't do a thing to her, not when Gretchen could edit any misdeed into another girl's fault. And the teachers were more than happy to leave her be after a little 'talk' with Ashley.

"Did you hear about that woman on the news?" Mary began, meeting the gaze of everyone in her group, silently ordering them to play along. Zoey and Rachel looked away, but nodded, while Gretchen winked and smirked. Ashley merely smiled.

"Yeah, I think I did," Gretchen continued, glimpsing Carmen from the corner of her eye, "The one with a genius daughter, right?"

"Yep, but she's got another one too," Mary couldn't resist peeking at the honour student beside her. Carmen kept her head down and eyes shut, focusing on finishing her meal, "A little girl. The thing is, they're really fucking poor."

"The mom has to work like five jobs or something, doesn't she?" Gretchen urged, then caught the evil glimmer in Mary's eye. It was that glimmer that always preceded a statement that never failed to rile up its target.

"Last I heard, she was selling out her youngest to make end's meat," Mary said, looking directly at Carmen with a smile that embodied a predator with its prey trapped. The targeted honour student didn't respond and merely continued to eat in silence, sparing only a glance at her surroundings. A twitch of annoyance twisted Mary's full lips into a grimace.

"What was her name, again?" Gretchen pressed.

"Dunno," Mary recovered with a shrug, her evil eyes glimmering once more, "I think it was Robins."

"Now I know who you're talking about. The oldest isn't even that smart, she just eats out all the teachers for good grades. Think she taught her little sister to do it too?" Gretchen laughed cruelly.

"Nah, it was all their mom. She's a whore, you know? Not even a smart one. Throw a dollar at her and she'll..." Mary was cut off when the table shook violently.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Carmen shrieked, leaping to her feet, glowering at Mary with blue eyes that somehow burned like lava, "What the fuck have I ever done to you?"

"You grabbed my shirt," Mary reminded her, smiling innocently, "And now you're shouting at me. It's a surprise, really. I never thought a family of sluts had pride."

"Before now!" Carmen amended, aware that she was shaking and that her voice could be heard by everyone. It didn't matter. She had try know why this person felt like she had to be incessantly cruel, "I never said two fucking words to you. Or about you," Carmen's lips curled into a mockery of a grin, "Or are you jealous that Dakota's my friend now?"

"Mary," Zoey whispered, cowering under Carmen's ferocity, despite not being its target. Not that it took much to scare her, Mary thought. Her smile widened at the memory of the fake spider she planted in Zoey's hair a few weeks ago, and how the athletic girl had squealed.

"Shut it," Mary snapped, cracking her head to face Zoey for a split second, then turned back to Carmen, "Don't try and bullshit yourself, slut. I don't give a fuck about that piece of shit. You can have her. She deserves you after all."

"Wasn't she your friend?" Carmen blanched at the response. If not for the pronouns, Carmen might've thought Mary was referring to an object, "Just what the fuck gives you the right to treat her like?" The honour student, who had only raised her fists for the first time that morning, took a small step toward Mary, eyes intent on mangling that face.

"And what're you gonna do about it, Miss Whore the Second? Or are you waiting for an invitation to earn your pay? Alright," Mary sighed, as if she were a noble acquiescing to a shoe shiner, and spread her legs, pulling her skirt taut against her thighs, "There you go. Do it quick and I might throw in another fifty cents."

"I am going to ruin you." Carmen stated, and grabbed her bag, then left the room. Dakota quickly went to follow, "I need to be alone right now," Carmen told her, voice perfectly calm and composed as if nothing had happened. Her thoughts were focused entirely on Mary.

The blonde, big-tits bimbo portrayed herself as untouchable. Nothing was wrong with her, nor could anything be wrong with her. Just the mere notion of such a thing was fundamentally impossible in her mind. That was obvious in how she carried herself. Mary dressed perfectly, never showing off too much skin, always the conservative that just happened to have a bombshell figure. No stranger would look at her and know the devious, monster that churned beneath the surface.

But they will, Carmen silently promised. She walked into the bathrooms and locked herself in a stall, then pulled out the Futa Note alongside her pen. Carmen's temper was rarely tested. She normally avoided anything that might do so. Anger would only cloud her thoughts, something she couldn't tolerate when she constantly had to study. Melody tried her patience sometimes, but that's what kids do. Carmen couldn't even recall the last time she had lost control.

There was no stopping now, though. She couldn't shut out Mary's insults, nor what she had done to Dakota, every syllable and action playing on repeat. This wasn't out of temptation, nor was it a desire to solve a problem quickly, Carmen affirmed for herself. She did this out of kindness. If Mary's confidence, or at least her reputation, was ruined by what happened today then everyone would be better off. Retribution was just a bonus.

Ryuka peered over the side of the stall. She had mostly kept to herself throughout the events, interested in watching Carmen. After a month with the girl, the Seikogami knew that the temptation was building. With that incident in the hallway, she'd hoped Carmen would give in. But it's better late than never, Ryuka told herself. The human's hand worked furiously, yet her script remained fluid. Ryuka hovered closer and read the entry, silent so as not to alert Carmen.

The Seikogami left the room and began to laugh ecstatically. Repressed humans were always the best once they finally let loose. Ryuka heard that wretched bell ring once more, though she was glad to hear it now. She passed through wall after wall, until she spotted the blonde that had earned a Futa Note owner's wrath. Now she only had to wait and watch the show unfold. Ryuka's eyes fell on the clock and counted the seconds until the transformation would begin.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12