Futanari Notebook Ch. 29

Story Info
A Date with Rachel.
4.9k words
4.49
11.5k
24

Part 29 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

She'd seen her go in. She was inside the diner. All Rachel needed to do was wait and she'd come out, that would be her chance. The day started normal enough, aside from Leah's further absurdity in the breast department, with Gretchen demanding she hang out. With most of the original group gone, turned to lesbians and enamoured with Carmen it seemed, the queen bee kept Rachel close, as if she'd turn. And, in truth, she wasn't wrong.

For weeks, Rachel had observed Carmen. Ever since Dakota started following her, then more so after Mary joined them. Now Zoey and Ashley were part of that group. But what connected them beyond Carmen? It could be that the honour student was responsible. She certainly had the beauty to turn straight women gay, among other things. Rachel already had an eye for women.

"Come on already," Rachel said under her breath. She sat on a couch in the middle of the mall, facing her sister's workplace, where Carmen had disappeared an hour ago. Occasional glimpses of Leah were all she got, and each time it seemed her sister had gotten bigger. That was ridiculous. Day by day growth, sure, spurts like that weren't uncommon for an indulgent woman like Leah, but minutes was insane. Yet her eyes said exactly that. It didn't make sense.

Her leg bounced in place without rhythm. Gretchen had taken off in favour of a random guy, leaving her to watch in solitude. Ideal, if not for how long Carmen was taking. She just needed to come out, then Rachel could follow her and maybe find out something. Like if she was single. The redheads cheeks boiled to the same colour of her hair and she shook the thought loose.

No chance. If she tried and managed to annoy Carmen, then what would happened. What did that matter? Everyone that angered Carmen ended up as her friend, so it was a win-win. Rachel ruffled her hair, as if that would loosen the thoughts. She had to know how Carmen did it first. Then maybe...

The café door swung open and a pair of breasts wobbled out. Rachel forced her eyes upward and saw Carmen's face, tight and clammy, as if she'd been embarrassed, or did something unlawful. The redhead cast her head down, watching behind a veil of hair as her target walked past. A little down the way, she sat and hung her head. She put a bag down at her side, a hint of black over the edge.

Rachel crept toward her. The girl was muttering something indistinct to herself, though it sounded like she was in conversation, yet her phone was nowhere to be seen. Being the best student must take its toll, Rachel thought and stopped a few feet away. While Carmen engrossed herself in whatever she was saying, the redhead shuffled closer.

It'd been a week since she last had a good look at Carmen, and she'd grown. Just like Leah, the arch of her butt pronounced further than Rachel recalled, and even the swell of her breasts came into view from behind. Any other person's chest would be obscured. Yet her body seemed effortless, like her voluptuousness was ingrained in her genes. Not like Gretchen or Mary, whose curves seemed to obtrude on every little thing. And Carmen's must be natural from how they moved.

"I shouldn't have listened to you," Carmen said and pinched her brow. Rachel stopped within arms reach of the bag and, when Carmen turned away, as if focused on something else, she slipped the book out. She'd seen it before, always close to the busty student. Must be a diary, which meant the secret she needed was inside. She opened it to the middle and found empty rows. Only the first few pages had anything on them.

Dakota Weiss: Grows a 7'' cock with proportionate girth and balls. Will go to the girl's restroom and wait there for Carmen Robins. When Carmen arrives, Dakota will be wholly subservient. When Carmen leaves, Dakota will forget everything about the encounter.

"What the fuck?" Rachel said. A quick scan further down the page showed Mary and Ashley's names as well, with longer paragraphs attached. On the second was Leah's.

"Give it back!" Carmen snatched the book away and stood, note clutched to her chest.

"Relax, I don't care about your stupid fetish diary," Rachel rolled her eyes and also stood, "But I think someone else might. Zoey and Ashley would probably be a little freaked out by it. Oh and Gretchen will get a kick of it."

"Don't tell anyone," Carmen said, dark eyes fuming, "Or..."

"Or what? You'll turn me into one of your flunkies? Do that and I guarantee word will get out. What would colleges think of a honour student with this fucked up fetish?"

"What do you want?" Carmen groaned, eyeing the book and Rachel, as if judging something. Frustration clouded her otherwise pretty features, pulling them tighter, yet her lips pursed together and enticed Rachel. She could just imagine them on her own. They looked soft, not like Gretchen's injections. Kissing her, being enveloped in those breasts, hands overflowing with ass, and the feel of her heat... No, Rachel needed to know what Carmen did to Zoey and the others.

"A date," Rachel blurted. That was stupid! Forget their being on opposite ends of the social hierarchy, Carmen had her beat in every conceivable way. She towered over Rachel, breasts several times the size of her own, casting their shadow like great mountains at sunrise. They were opposites, plain as day. And that made it better.

"A what?" Carmen asked and blinked at the petite girl. Rachel cleared her throat and firmed her stance. Too late to back out.

"You are going to take me on a date. Doesn't have to be anything fancy."

"I... okay?" Carmen said, dazed by the demand. She must've expected something different, a ransom or servitude at least. If she'd been discovered by Gretchen, that would be true and probably worse. For what felt like minutes, she gawked at Rachel, looking up and down as if trying to understand some unknown factor. Her gaze pierced everything, like it saw past Rachel's clothes.

"Stop staring," Rachel said. She turned her head to hide a blush, "I'll pick you up at eight. Got it?" Not waiting for a reply, she strode away. The exit was in Carmen's direction, but she didn't trust herself to stay around her. Even hanging around that girl seemed dangerous. It wasn't just her appearance, but her smell was intoxicating. What perfume did she use? She'd find out tonight. Oh god, why didn't she say tomorrow? She needed to clean up. The bus had better be on time.

Rachel showered once she got home. Under the stream of water, her nerves gave out and realisation dawned on her. She was going on a date. With the hottest girl she'd seen, much less knew. A girl. Back in middle school, she'd gone out with a few guys, mostly older ones interested in being with a younger looking girl, but never another woman. It had been a fantasy for years now, since she met Zoey. Now it was coming true with someone else.

Once she finished cleaning, Rachel sat in her bed. A sketchbook was splayed before her, pencil hovering without purpose. Drawing calmed her down most days. She could focus on making lines, whether they joined into a picture or not didn't really matter. Just start something, she thought and forced her hand to move. It could come out as mindless scribbles for all she cared. Half an hour later and she was faced with a decent sketch of Carmen.

"Fuck, what's wrong with me?" Rachel chucked the book aside. For days now, it was Carmen, Carmen, Carmen. She couldn't get the bitch out of her head, and the looming date didn't help at all. What was she really like? Did she even like girls? No, of course she did. Rachel had seen the way she looked around the school, always with an eye of restrained desire. Always restrained. What would she be like unleashed?

Rachel's mind deserted her, wandering into fantasies she'd rather forget. One took the forefront, a vivid portrait of Carmen, clad in latex that poured over her curves like black oil, dipping between her legs to bring into light a trimmed bush and tidy vulva, one that hid its secrets well. She thought back to that book, to Carmen's apparent fetish for girls with dicks. It wasn't new, they'd been around since the eighties, but it stirred Rachel's own lust. She envisioned Carmen's clit growing, thickening into a slab of cock-meat that would split her apart if she wasn't careful.

"Fuck it, might as well deal with this now." Rachel's hand inched to her pussy, its heat pouring down her legs.

"Rachel?!" Her door slammed open and Leah's beaming face shot through, "Why didn't you tell me you got a date? We've gotta get you ready. I already talked to Carmen and told her what foods you like, but we need to pick something out. You've got to look good for this one."

"It's fine, really, Leah," Rachel said, groaning as she ignored the simmer of arousal between her legs. She looked at her sister, frowning. Did she look different? No, not really. Maybe her breasts were fuller, but not much else. The bottom pair could use a milking, which she'd get roped into helping with. Again.

"Come on, it's not everyday you land a babe like that."

"Yeah, that's true," Rachel sighed and got up. It couldn't hurt to dress up for once. Finally, an excuse to wear that choker she got for Christmas.

Carmen stared at the spot Rachel had vacated. That hadn't happened. It couldn't have. That had been the perfect chance to ruin Carmen's reputation, to break her little group and even blackmail her. Yet, all that tiny girl wanted was a date. She was cute. If things were different, Carmen might've gone for her regardless, but since Stacy, small busted girls didn't fulfil her the same way. Then again, short girls might be fun. She had looked huge compared to Rachel.

"Oh, looks like someone's got a thing for short girls too. Give her a pair of big, milky titties and she'd be perfect, wouldn't you say?" Ryuka said and giggled.

"Don't, just... don't." Carmen didn't need an erection atop her concerns. She sat back down and put the book away. Until Rachel spoke up, she'd been thinking of how best to use it on her, ready to steal the girl's free will if it meant preserving whatever happiness she had. It wasn't just being discredited, but if someone looked into it and found out about the others, they'd know the book was real. Medical records would attest to their being born as pure females.

"I'm an idiot," Carmen said and took it back in hand. That risk was easily mitigated. If the book could manipulate people's minds to ignore Leah's dishevelled state, which said a lot as she'd left with an erection bobbing ahead of her, then it could do the same for the others, "I wonder... can I write in the rules section?"

"I'm not sure. No one's tried," Ryuka said.

"Isn't this thing several millennia old?"

"Yes, and Seikogami aren't very imaginative. You're free to give it a try.

Carmen shook her head and turned to the rules. They ended with just enough space for her to write; All changes within this book will seem natural, only Carmen Robins and specified individuals will know the truth. As a precaution, she left space for other names to be added, though she wouldn't know if the ruling worked until a chance came along.

"Hey," a familiar drawling voice said. She looked up to see a very different Leah grinning down, "You're Carmen, right? You go to school with my sister, Rachel."

"Uh, y-yeah," Carmen gulped. She hadn't left the café that long ago, yet Leah had undergone some drastic changes. Her eyes were separate colours, the pupils elongated like a lizards, while her nose had gained several piercings, her ears were gone, relocated and transformed into dog ears. More so, her breasts were popping out her shirt, squeezed tight between the tortured garment. Her pants were too short. She'd grown into an Amazon it seemed and no one was concerned by it. Like the shameful display was natural. So the added ruling had worked.

"Sorry about this," Leah said and leaned back, highlighting just how enormous she'd grown in the past twenty minutes. Her hips had to be double the width of her shoulders. Droplets of milk escaped her shirt, over a dozen fat nipples strained it further, "I usually get some time off to milk myself, but things were hectic. Anyway, what were you and Rachel talking about?"

No one even batted an eye at Leah's cock, which swung between her legs in a constant semi. It had turned a mottled black and pink, with a flat, bulging head nestled into a wrinkly sheath. The balls had multiplied too. And not only that, but the girl's belly, what little was visible between her four pairs of breasts, had turned a pink colour with four nubs hanging off it. Carmen had to swallow, lest she start drooling. A pair of horns peeked through Leah's rainbow bouquet of hair. The sound of dripping brought her eye low and she saw clear ropes of pussy juice falling.

If given the chance, she would've changed even further. More breasts perhaps, a second udder, more nipples, pussies in the palms of her hands, duplicate cocks, even a second body like a cow's for even more milk, and... Carmen shut the thoughts out at the moaning snicker from Ryuka.

"Uh, she... she, uh, asked me out," Carmen said, trying to keep the images restrained.

"Huh, always thought she was gay. Well? What'd you say?"

"Yes?" Carmen hadn't a choice in the matter, not one that didn't involve turning Rachel into a futa.

"That's great! Rachel's needs a friend right now. She and Zoey haven't been hanging out lately, and Gretchen's fucking awful. Hey, want some advice? I know exactly where you can take her," Leah said, quivering in excitement, which made her curves jiggle as well. What did her milk taste like? Stacy's had been almost too sweet and thick, like a heavy cream.

"Y-yeah, sure. Thanks," Carmen said, turning her eyes onto a lump of gum on the floor.

"Give me your number and I'll text you some bits. I've gotta get back to work in a minute."

Carmen recited her number without error. Then, with a quick test text, Leah was gone. Her ass bounced with every step, a mountain of jell-o that struggled through the café door. Once she was out of sight, Carmen erased the addition on her entry. She couldn't risk something worse coming of it. How long before someone turned Leah into a human-Godzilla-cow hybrid?

"Aww, that's no fun," Ryuka said, pouting.

"It was just a test, and it worked. Besides, she'll keep growing," Carmen said and, though hesitant, amended the catalyst. Milk was no longer the sole cause of growth. Anything with dairy would grow her breasts. Leah had exploded in size in just a couple of weeks. With the added change, she would be massive before long.

"You're coming around," Ryuka hugged her, "So, when will you use it on that Rachel girl? Imagine someone that small with tits bigger than her sister's."

"I'm not. Well, not yet. I need to see where this... oh god, I've got a date. Tonight. Shit, what the fuck do I do?"

"Just fuck her. Isn't that what dating is for?"

"Yes. No! Ugh, dates are meant to be fun. People get to know each other on them," Carmen stared at her crotch, acutely aware of the masculine flesh contained in her sodden panties.

"I see, but most people aren't futanari with a book of unlimited power. You could go out, have some fun, then fuck her brains out."

"Please, just shut up. This is stressful enough. I barely even know her."

"You just said that's what dating is for."

"I know, but I mean I don't know anything about her to talk about. I know her name, her sister's name and that she was friends with Zoey - fuck, she probably hates me for that. This is gonna be terrible." Carmen hung her head, then started at her phone's vibration. It was Leah, telling her about a nearby arcade and restaurant. Just one night, Carmen thought. She could handle that. She had to. If she could convince Rachel to keep the book a secret, then the day would be an all around success.

Back home, dread stacked atop itself in her stomach. It built up as bile trying to escape her mouth and refused to be silent. Carmen took deep breaths, tried to shut out everything but tranquillity, and focus something else, yet anxiety poked and prodded at her defences. She wasn't even over Stacy yet, and dating her had been so easy, like any other day spent with her former boss. Rachel despised her, she must do. What could they even talk about? Gretchen? No, there had to be something better.

For hours she thought but an answer never came. Eight o'clock ticked into place and, right on time, someone knocked on the door. Carmen groaned, unease roiling in her stomach, and checked her clothes. Under the Futa Note's influence, nothing she owned covered enough. The best she found was a dress shirt that couldn't close over the top inches of her breasts, and a pair of formal pants tight enough to be mistaken for leggings. She bound her chest in medical tape, hoping it would diminish their presence, and did the same to her penis.

"Carmen! A pretty girl's at the door!" Melody called. Their mother was out for the night, meeting with friends for the first time in months.

"I know. I know. I'm coming down," Carmen said, took a final breath, and departed. Rachel stood in the foyer, looking around in a daze at the quaint home, like she expected something grander.

"I thought you guys were mega rich," Rachel said, "How come this place is so... plain?"

"We wanted it that way," Carmen said, "And we're not that rich."

"Sure," Rachel tore her gaze from the décor to look over her date, as did Carmen, "Wow."

"You look..."

"Nice?" Rachel supplied, flushing bright as she toyed with the hem of her skirt. Reminiscent of formal punk attire, she wore a loose, sky blue shirt underneath a thick, leather jacket that ended at her waist, which puffed out into her dress. Thigh-high leggings stretched beneath the garment. Black eye liner and thick lashes framed her green irises, and her lips were a tasteful ruby. A dark choker was around her neck, matched by wristbands and a simple ring.

"Yeah," Carmen nodded.

"You too. Masculinity suits you," Rachel said and giggled at Carmen's blush. She has no idea, Carmen thought and shifted her weight, feeling her balls snag in her panties.

"Dresses don't really flatter me," Carmen said in excuse. It was true. The only dress she owned ended halfway to her knees due to her ass and hips raising it, not to mention the miles of cleavage it showed off.

"I'm not complaining. So, what's the plan?" Rachel asked, "My sister offered to drive us wherever, so it's your call, really."

"Hold on, this whole thing was your idea," Carmen said.

"I honestly didn't think you'd agree to it. I mean, hotter girls than me have tried, haven't they?"

"Uh, well..."

"It's okay. I'm short, flat and not exactly super cute either," Rachel stated.

"No, you're definitely cute," Carmen blurted and clamped her lips shut, "Uh, let's go to the... arcade?"

"Sure," Rachel said, hair blending into her face now, "Sounds good."

Carmen contrasted the place from the first step. It was a typical arcade, booths and games set up all around, laughter and banter circulating between them. Rachel suited the place, like a dainty princess of gamers, while Carmen's formality and excessive curves made for a ridiculous match. With her height, she must've looked like a babysitter looking after a child. Rachel pulled her along, familiar with the layout, and found a two-player driving game.

"Come on, I'll show you the ropes."

"Okay," Carmen climbed into the leather seat, the indent of several other posteriors drowning under her own.

"Just try keeping up and it'll be fine," Rachel said, "It's only a racing game."

"Okay, sure." Carmen doubted it'd go well. She hadn't touched a video game since her dad passed away, and that was on an old knock-off console. This wasn't her place to be, but Rachel looked excited, bouncing in her own chair like a child. So she likes games, Carmen noted, then the race began. Vibrations started all around her and she grabbed the wheel. Lights and sounds flashed at her from all angles, near-real graphics sped in front of her eyes. A tremor of excitement worked through her. Then she crashed.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12