Futanari Notebook Ch. 53

Story Info
Stacy's Transformation.
4.7k words
4.72
13.1k
17

Part 53 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

Carmen's fixation on the book and her self-proclaimed ability to 'make any fetish come true' was odd, however it was nice to see her focus on something beyond work and Stacy. All the time she spent at Soothe the Soul, not once did she see her wonderful employee express any interest in hobbies. She didn't even look at Stacy until things escalated. For her to be so enthused warmed the older woman's heart. Or perhaps that was the cum she'd yet to wipe off.

Between the two, they managed to clear most of it. Enough for Stacy to be recognisable as a human and not a walking semen-monster, though the idea earned a chuckle. They sat on the bed, Stacy rested her head on Carmen's shoulder, the much taller teen slouching for her benefit, and looked at the blank lines. This was to be her entry, a page all to herself. It was sweet in an unusual way.

"You don't believe it's real, do you?" Carmen asked.

"Carmen, it's... hard to believe."

"But you do trust me."

"Of course."

"Then go ahead," Carmen urged, pencil tip hovering over the paper, "Whatever you've wanted for yourself, just tell me and I'll write it. Whether it comes true or not, I'd like to learn more about you."

"Even if it's silly worries?"

"Especially then."

"Well," Stacy palmed her stomach, "I wouldn't mind being fitter." While she wasn't obese, the weight was obvious and made daily activities a chore sometimes, like climbing the stairs to her apartment. It would be nice to get up and not wheeze for air. Carmen wrote it down, though not in those explicit terms; controls fat distribution.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll grow a cock from this."

"I will? Hmm... but I can choose what it's like? Okay, then give me a huge one. You stretched me so good, it's only fair I return the favour sometime."

Carmen smirked and pecked her lips, "Can't wait. Don't stop there, give me all the details, honey. Do you want bigger boobs? More milk? A thick, juicy pussy? Nipples I can fuck? Imagination's the limit."

Nipples she could fuck? Stacy didn't expect the thought to reverberate in her chest, tits sparking and swelling. If they could do that, then Carmen's seed would mix with her milk and create something new, the ultimate flavour combination. The perfect coffee blend. She laughed to herself for thinking of coffee in this situation.

As they talked it over, each time Stacy thought she'd finished, Carmen had a new suggestion. And, without fail, it ignited something in the older woman. By the time they were absolutely finished, a sprawling list of changes filled the page, and her snatch dripped with more than leftover cum. Carmen wrote her first name at the top of it, then stopped.

"Last chance."

She really was committed to it, "I'm sure." With that 'Caramel' was written and Carmen started counting the seconds, each number more excited than the last. Still counting, she pulled Stacy to her feet. They were so different in height, with Carmen almost two feet over her. It was so easy to be intimidated by her stature, but she never showed Stacy anything less than quiet content. She couldn't resist hugging her, breasts mashing into the Amazonian futa's stomach and squeezing out the dregs of her lactation.

"Forty," Carmen said and stepped away, stroking her main cock with the strangest, yet most sensual grin on her face. Before Stacy could ask, a plume of heat struck her crotch, her hands rushed to the scene and collided with flesh that wasn't there before. Her lips fell open, moans slipped out, while her eyes strained to take in the scene below as her very own penis grew in. Just an average member at first, it quickly ripened with fat veins all over its growing length.

The head stretched past her reach just as heavy balls erupted into existence. She went to grab them, to feel it as they condensed and grew at the same time, however her chest caught fire. Groping her tits, Stacy watched, enraptured, as they swelled. Second to Carmen, she was always the bustiest woman in her life, but now her bosom did its best to close that gap. It stopped short a few inches from Carmen's majesty, but if the entry was real, then it wouldn't be that for long.

Sure enough, a new heat built in each massive breast. Her nipples engorged, areolae puffing up around her fist-sized peaks, while her hills bloated into mountains. No stretch marks disgraced their gorgeous forms, though veins showed through clearer and clearer from the sheer tightness of her skin. One hand squeezed and cream gushed forth.

It couldn't be called milk anymore. Carmen had thickened and enriched it, turning every drop into a lush cream that would cost a fortune. Even that wasn't enough. Stacy arched her back as muscles rippled across her frame. Where she was unhealthily soft before, a pleasant layer of muscle took its place. Her belly suctioned in on itself, leaving her with the trimmest gut of her life, all the more pronounced by her boobs and hips. But the weight didn't simply vanish.

"Oh god," Stacy gasped. Hands flew to her ass, feeling it perk up, all the marks and divots caused by her weight diminished, then expand. Before long, it was a genuine bubble butt, the kind she envied young women for, but on a daunting scale. If she could smother a chair before, couches were now in trouble. The growth didn't stop there as moist lips squished between her voluptuous thighs.

"Is it over?"

"Not quite," Carmen said, still masturbating to the sight. At her words, Stacy grunted as all her bones reoriented themselves. Her hips widened, pelvis now broader than her shoulders, while her limbs extended, and her breasts lost ground against her torso. When it was over, she now longer stood nearly two feet under Carmen, though she was still much taller. The teen rushed her with a soft, passionate kiss, "Now it's done. Wanna see?"

"Oh, yes," Stacy sighed. Age had treated her well enough. Even in her thirties, she often had energy to spare and put it to good use, even if her metabolism was never anything to brag about. In recent months of course, that vibrancy had waned, but it hadn't just returned, it was greater than ever. Her face still appeared mature, with the laugh lines she'd accrued over the decades, though now it was juxtaposed by a youthful exuberance she hadn't known since her teens. No, even more than that.

"You look amazing," Carmen said, joining her in the mirror frame and kissing at her neck. She didn't have to bend so far now, though just enough to make it clear how big she really was.

"Thanks to you," Stacy sighed. Her eyes roved across her frame as she turned and posed, hunting for any of the slight flaws that used to worry her. Even that suspicious mole on her back was gone, "I kind of miss my belly though." At her wish, a peculiar chill swept through her body, then it was replaced by a heat in her belly. The mirror retold what she instinctively knew; her stomach was growing. It stopped several inches short of its former pudginess, more like a small pillow on her body.

That didn't keep her attention for long as her gaze wavered to her cock and the nearby quintet. This was no time to admire her new body, much as she enjoyed it, not when she'd done such a poor job satisfying her love. Now she could finally do it.

"Carmen, tell me, did you write your name in there as well?" They were still in the bathroom, looking at their reflections. The light overhead highlighted the errant drops of cum still on her skin.

"Not me. Gretchen did," Carmen said, looking down, "I was an idiot and she got it. She made me do things I'd rather forget, but Rachel saved me." She refused to meet Stacy's gaze, expression and body frozen in place. There was something more she wasn't telling her, but that could wait.

"Is that why you're like this?"

"Yeah. Mostly," Carmen finally looked up, "It's complicated, but as its owner, I... change. Believe it or not, I was a pretty normal girl once."

"I don't believe you were ever normal."

"Ouch."

Stacy chuckled, "I mean, I bet you were always wonderful. It wouldn't matter what you looked like, I know we'd have, how the kids say, 'hooked up'."

"Don't jive talk, Stacy. You'll sound like a mom."

"Isn't that the plan?" Stacy asked, taking her lover's hands and moving them to her soft belly, "To make me so enormously pregnant I can barely walk? You did write something like that."

"I did," Carmen said, not embarrassed as she massaged the flesh, "This book made me into such a pervert. I finally get to be with you again, but all I'm thinking about is impregnating you. Does anyone ever tell you that you'd look amazing as a mom."

"You might've mentioned it once or twice."

"A crime," Carmen laughed, kissing at her lover's shoulder, "You'd look perfect as a mom. Not just your figure, but you're so kind. I basically just show up out of the blue and you welcome me back into your home, between your legs, into your womb and even let me make you like this." She turned the massage into an embrace, never to let go. But she had to eventually, if they were to make good use of what that book did.

"You don't even mind if I love someone else too?" Carmen asked, little more than a whisper against Stacy's skin. She closed her hands over Carmen's, squeezing softly.

"It's... weird, I won't lie. Not in a bad way, just something I'll have to get used to," Stacy said, feeling the many cocks throbbing against her back, "And I guess one girl's not enough for you now."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Stacy turned around, their breasts and phalli sliding together. She clapped her hands down firmly on the taller futa's ass, squeezing deep, "You're amazing. It'd be selfish to keep you to myself." Carmen lowered her and looked to the side, though her hands reciprocated the action.

"But aren't you just saying that to justify letting me sleep with other people? Doesn't it hurt you? Stacy, I won't just be fucking you and Rachel, but almost a dozen others. There'll be more too. It doesn't matter if I try holding back, I won't be able to help myself. The book... I'm too far gone. I don't deserve love."

Another slap on her ass finally raised her head, "Listen to me. Everyone deserves love."

"Even Gretchen?"

"Let me finish. Most people deserve love. Just because you're hot and always horny doesn't mean you don't. I doubt anyone you know would tell you otherwise. Even your mother would be happy for you, long as you and everyone else is too. I'm not justifying anything, Carmen. I love you, now more than ever; you shared this with me. How many other women would?"

"Not many would turn a bunch of girls into futanari with various other transformations."

"Precisely," Stacy said and pulled her face lower, "You're not a bad person. You're an eighteen year old with a magic book and five cocks and two girlfriends who love you more than just about anything. One of whom is hard as fuck waiting for round two."

"Here I thought I was insatiable," Carmen kissed her, taking a hand in hers, "No going back on your word. You're my girlfriend. Rachel is too."

"We'll make it work. She can have you on weekends."

"I'm not a kid," Carmen snickered, "Good thing I've got enough cocks to around. But for the rest of tonight, they're all yours."

"Hmm, can't wait."

She didn't have to. A moment of indecision gave way to unfiltered lust, Carmen's lips smashed against hers, tongue darting forth to meet its partner, while pushing them back to the bed. Even as they fell, the kiss remained. The fall didn't jiggle her new tits the way it used to, instead the huge spheres bounced, skin drum-tight from the milk packed inside. Her nipples tingled as they rubbed against Carmen, who manipulated their bodies until her cocks were poised at Stacy's cunt once more.

The core member pressed against it. Sparks flew in response, far more than the first time. It slid up and down swollen folds, then caught on something, before flicking up to slap into the overhanging ball sack. Stacy yelped at the blast of pleasure, her own cock flexed and spewed pre-cum between them. Looking down, she found it peeking through her tits, urethra yawning as it drooled more pearly slime. Carmen's lips separated from hers and went down to sample it.

"Sweet as always," she said, scooping a dollop on her nimble tongue and offering it to the older woman. Stacy accepted it, all but sucking on Carmen's tongue like a small cock of its own. Could she make that happen too? She almost giggled at the idea, but the dick got caught and flicked again. Pre-cum splashed against her chin. Carmen licked her clean, going back for a kiss even as she kept rubbing her fat prick along the salivating quim.

She didn't wait for begging or even a sound beyond Stacy's moans. A minute since landing on the bed and it pushed in. Unlike the first time, Stacy took the head in a single, smooth thrust, however it stretched her no less and pushed her walls to their theoretical limits. With her smaller stomach, the bulge was more obvious, though only because she held her breasts apart. It protruded high enough to lift her cock too and kept moving.

With barely a quarter inside, it struck her cervix. A smile pulled on her lips at the sensation, no longer unbearably sensitive, like a million feathers on her clit, but a sensuous touch, a kiss of two lovers. They separated as Carmen reared back, but it was only a moment before reunion, a deeper kiss that curved the barrier. Those bursts of orgasms from before were gone, though she didn't miss them. Now she could look into Carmen's incredible eyes as each thrust brought their bodies closer.

Become one was a poetic phrase for sex she'd heard time and again. Stacy never really thought it could happen, and still didn't, however each fraction an inch Carmen sank deeper, she wondered if it was just a phrase. It wasn't just her pussy. Every pore in her skin felt it was being pleasured by Carmen, like this incomparable person was everywhere at once. Just breathing seemed to draw her into Stacy until she pervaded everything.

"You don't have to be gentle," Stacy said, her cervix at its limit, "I know you're just begging to wreck my tight little pussy."

"You don't like it?" Carmen asked, pausing with the barrier arched around her tip.

Stacy shook her head, "It's not that. We've been apart for ages and you just gave me a 'totally bangin' bod."

"Stacy," Carmen snickered.

"So don't hold back. Not tonight at least. There's plenty of time to make love, but I want you to fuck me. I want all you've got, then more. Don't stop until I'm completely yours. I want no one else to be right for me. Only you. Only your cocks. Only your lips. Only your pussy. Just you, Carmen."

"Careful what you wish for," Carmen murmured, then grunted, but not with a thrust, and her eyes shone.

"What's... ooooooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKK!" Stacy wailed, unable to voice the sudden torrent of blistering ecstasy enforced on her. From the corner of her eye, through tears of perfect bliss, she saw it; two more bulges moving along her belly as the first ascended higher. They aligned between her boobs and kept climbing. As the first bumped her chin, Stacy's eyes rolled and her own member shot off for the first time.

When she came too, everything was moving and her pleasure hadn't dwindled in the slightest. Carmen knelt between her legs, hugging one to her shoulder as she slammed into the airtight seal of Stacy's pussy. Sweat cascaded with every thrust, glistening off their skin. Stacy's ass rippled powerfully each time their bodies met, matched by a brutally wet smack and slurp from her snatch, its folds imploding and blooming in time with Carmen's moves. Her torso, however, stole the show.

It bulged with three distinct tubes. One was clearly Carmen's main dick, the nubs and bloated sides apparent even as the belly it desecrated filled out. Had Carmen cum already? She looked around. No, there was only a pittance of fresh cum around them. It had to be pre-cum. Just Carmen's pre was enough to inflate Stacy's gut back to its old size.

Now, however, it was round and taut like a pregnancy. Carmen noticed her consciousness and caught her eye, a teasing smirk on her flawless lips; this was just a taste. That being the case, did she intend to unload everything into her at once? Looking around at the prior display of prolificacy, Stacy shuddered, pussy and womb collapsing in a burst of ecstasy. Her cock didn't fire off that time, even as her balls churned from the constant movement Carmen forced on them. Despite their size, they didn't hold a candle to what Carmen would unleash.

She needed to get the full brunt of it.

"S-stop..." Stacy gasped, her voice hoarse, but it worked, "Don't, ooh, cum yet. Enjoy it more." Carmen sighed, but shuffled off the bed and stood, revealing her glossy masts. There was little to prepare Stacy for the sight that greeted her, even the earlier rediscovery failed as she was greeted not by five huge pricks, but three monumental, inhuman cocks. What they lacked in number, size compensated in droves.

"Well? Want a taste?"

"Yes!" Stacy rolled from the bed, pressing on her belly and gushing pre-cum from her already soaked pussy. She rushed over on hands and knees to look at the true majesty of her love. Even with her new height, Stacy was more level to the balls when relaxed, heels digging deep into her ass, but she preferred it as she cradled the sack. It was so crowded with six spheres inside, each easily twice the size of a basketball. She wrapped her arms around them, hands failing graciously to meet.

Rivulets of sweat rolled down their expanses. Taking a deep breath, Stacy buried a moan into the flesh, so tight yet forgiving as she dug her nose in. The scent was so powerful it burned her sinuses, like a raw ghost pepper, but it reeked of pure love. Or rather, lust, though the distinction blurred more every second she spent around Carmen. Her tongue acted before she even thought and licked all over everything in reach.

A hand came to massage her head as she worked. Stacy didn't look up, since all she's see were huge, black horse cocks. Even without a single finger, her pussy dripped faster and faster. As did her nipples. They were so full, yet also empty. Like they needed something. A hand betrayed Carmen's balls, moving instead to her own nipple and feeling around the massive shape. She prodded the tip, found an opening and pushed. The sensation shorted her nerves for a second.

When Stacy recovered, she found herself offering her tits to a pair of cocks. The centre was aimed at her face. The smaller two had to be bigger than either of their legs, no less than four feet and with heads the size of her own. Their leader shamed them of course, equipped with even more length and half-again the size of a soccer ball. No trepidation distilled Stacy's arousal, only anticipation.

"Fuck my titties, babe," Stacy said and flicked her tongue at the cock staring in the face. On cue, Carmen's hips pushed forward, dicks crashing into the nipples. They resisted on impulse, but soon the overwhelming presence forced them open, enveloping two horse-dicks in once impossible pleasure. Stacy held her breasts up, cooing at their weight, then shivered as she felt the shapes inside them. Her pussy sprayed the ground, though she didn't cum.

Not before the other cock buried itself down her throat. Stacy swirled her tongue around the head, gathering a taste of it and her juices mixed together, then opened wide. Never one for tardiness, Carmen surged forward. The head caught on her teeth at first, then her jaw stretched and accepted it at last. A foot thrust down her gullet in seconds, matching the smaller set bottoming out in her tits. Even with her massive size, they just couldn't handle so much cock.

"Wait for it," Carmen said in response to her thoughts and, on cue, Stacy groaned as her tits burned in abject ecstasy. Their weight increased in her hands, swelling to devour them. As they grew, more of Carmen's length entered, swallowed by the burgeoning shapes.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12